Kiss the Chef (UK Edition) Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he continues to thrust into Sophie, Maisie watches with rapt attention, eagerly waiting for the next opportunity to taste him again.

As he thrusts into Sophie's tight pussy, she rocks back against him, her shapely ass slapping against his hips with each movement. Her breathing becomes more ragged as she takes control, dictating the pace of their lovemaking. He can feel her inner walls clenching around his throbbing member, drawing him deeper into her with each thrust.

Sophie's moans grow louder as the pleasure builds inside her, and she starts pushing back harder against him, driving him deeper into her with each thrust. He can feel her body trembling with pleasure as she grinds against him, her head thrown back in ecstasy.

"Mmm, harder," Sophie moans, her hands gripping the sheets tightly as she rides him.

He responds to her plea by increasing the pace and depth of his thrusts, driving into her with more force and determination. She moans louder and louder with each thrust, the pleasure building to an almost unbearable level.

"Fuck, you feel so good," he groans, his hands gripping her hips tightly as he thrusts into her with all his might.

Sophie responds by pushing back even harder, her body trembling with the force of her pleasure. She can feel herself on the brink of orgasm, and she knows that with just a little more effort, she will reach the ultimate climax.

"Don't stop," Sophie gasps, her body shaking with the intensity of her pleasure. "Don't you dare stop!"

He can feel her inner walls clenching around him, drawing him deeper into her with each thrust. He knows she's close, and he wants nothing more than to push her over the edge into ecstasy.

With a final, powerful thrust, he drives into her with all his might, and Sophie cries out in pleasure as she finally reaches her climax. Her body convulses with pleasure as wave after wave of ecstasy washes over her, leaving her panting and trembling in the aftermath.

As Sophie's body convulses with the intensity of her orgasm, she collapses forward onto the bed, breathing heavily. As her grip on him loosens, his cock slips out of her with a soft pop. Maisie wastes no time, taking his cock in her mouth and teasing it with her tongue, while using her fingers to massage his balls.

He moans as her mouth works wonders on him, his hips thrusting forward involuntarily. Maisie takes him deep into her mouth, using her hand to stroke his shaft as she sucks him hungrily.

She varies her technique, alternating between sucking hard on the head of his cock and using her tongue to swirl around it. His body writhes beneath her as she expertly brings him closer and closer to the edge.

As Maisie expertly uses her tongue and fingers to finish him off, he can feel the pressure building inside him. His breath becomes ragged and his moans grow louder with each passing moment.

Suddenly, he feels the familiar surge of pleasure that can only mean one thing. With a primal roar, he starts to come, his body shaking with the force of his release.

The first spurt of his thick seed lands on Sophie's behind, a hot, sticky splash that paints her skin in creamy white. Maisie doesn't miss a beat, though. She keeps her mouth and fingers moving, milking every last drop from him as he continues to come.

The second and third spurts land on Sophie's behind as well, each one just as thick and hot as the last. The sensation of his seed coating her skin drives Sophie wild with desire, and she moans with pleasure as Maisie works her magic.

As he continues to come, the fourth and fifth spurts shoot out in quick succession, landing on Maisie's upturned face. She doesn't seem to mind, though. In fact, she seems to relish the sensation of his seed on her skin, licking her lips as she works to get every last drop.

He can see the hot, sticky seed pooling between Sophie's thighs and dripping down Maisie's face, and it only serves to intensify his pleasure. As he continues to come undone, he can't help but moan and cry out, lost in the sensation of pure ecstasy.

Finally, after what feels like an eternity, his body begins to calm down, and the intense waves of pleasure subside. He's left panting and sweating, spent and utterly satisfied, as he looks at the two women before him, both coated in his seed.

Maisie and Sophie both cuddled up to him, kissing him and stroking his hair, their naked bodies still glistening with sweat.

"Wow, you were amazing," Maisie whispered, running her fingers down his chest.

Sophie giggled, "Yeah, you definitely earned your reward."

He smiled, feeling a sense of pride and satisfaction. "What reward?"

Maisie and Sophie exchanged mischievous glances. "Oh, just a little surprise," Maisie said with a wink.

Sophie leaned in and whispered in his ear, "You were such a good boy, following all of our instructions."

He blushed, feeling a sense of pleasure at their praise. "I just wanted to make you both happy."

"And you did," Maisie said, nuzzling his neck. "Now it's time for you to receive your reward."

He couldn't help but feel a little nervous and excited at the same time. "What is it?"

They both laughed. "You'll have to wait and see," Sophie said, kissing him softly on the lips.

Sophie giggled mischievously, "I hope you're ready for your reward, darling."

He looked at her with anticipation and excitement. "I am definitely ready," he replied.

Outside of his view, Maisie had been preparing herself for the moment. She had used lube to slicken up her tight pucker, getting ready to take him in the bum as part of his reward.

Sophie started to massage his cock with a generous amount of lube until he was completely hard and slippery. "You know what I want you to do," she whispered in his ear, biting it playfully.

He shuddered with excitement as he realized what she had in mind. "Yes, mistress," he replied, eagerly waiting for what was to come next.

Sophie guided him onto his back as Maisie joined them on the bed. "Ready for the ride of your life?" Maisie asked with a sultry smile.

He nodded, feeling a mixture of nervousness and excitement building up inside of him.

Sophie positioned him perfectly as Maisie straddled him, guiding his cock to her tight pucker. Sophie takes a firm hold of his cock, guiding it towards Maisie's slickened pucker. "Are you ready for this, baby?" she asks him, with a seductive grin.

He nods eagerly, excitement building in his chest as Maisie positions herself above him. Slowly, she begins to lower herself onto him, taking him inch by inch inside her tight, slippery hole.

As Maisie slowly lowered herself onto his thick length, she gasped at the initial stretch and pressure. She felt him slowly sliding into her tightest hole, inch by inch, as she tried to relax and take him in. She could feel his girth filling her completely, and the sensation was both painful and pleasurable at the same time.

He moaned softly as she took him in, his hands gripping her hips tightly as she slowly lowered herself down on him. She moved slowly at first, taking her time to adjust to his size, and he could feel her muscles contracting around him, gripping him tightly.

He looked up at her with intense desire, admiring the way her body was moving, the way her curves were accentuated by the movement. He could feel her warmth and tightness around him, and he was quickly becoming lost in the sensations.

"Take it slow," he whispered, his breath hot against her skin. "I want to savour every moment."

She nodded in agreement, her eyes locked on his as she continued to move slowly up and down his length. They both groaned in pleasure as he filled her completely, and the sensation was almost overwhelming.

As Maisie continues to ride Kay's cock, she begins to pick up the pace, bouncing up and down on him with increasing speed and intensity. Kay's hands grip her hips tightly, helping her find a rhythm that works for both of them.

Feeling the tightness of her ass around him, Kay moans in pleasure, the sensation almost too much to bear. Maisie's body is hot and slick with sweat as she moves, her breasts bouncing with each thrust.

As they continue, the room fills with the sounds of their lovemaking - the slapping of skin against skin, the soft moans and gasps of pleasure, and Sophie's encouraging words.

Sophie moves in closer, her hand sliding down to play with Maisie's clit, adding to the intense pleasure coursing through her body. She also takes a moment to give Kay's balls a gentle squeeze, making him gasp with pleasure.

Kay and Maisie are lost in their pleasure, overwhelming each other with their desire and passion. Maisie's pace becomes more urgent as she approaches her own climax, and Kay can feel himself getting closer as well.

As Kay and Maisie continue to pleasure each other, the intensity builds to a fever pitch. Maisie's tight ass clamps down on Kay's cock, sending waves of pleasure coursing through his body. He can feel his orgasm building deep within him, ready to explode.

Maisie moans and gasps, her body writhing on top of Kay's as she approaches her own peak. "Oh god, Kay, I'm going to come," she cries out, her voice strained with pleasure.

Kay can feel her walls tightening around him, pushing him closer to the edge. "Fuck, Maisie, I'm almost there too," he groans.

Sophie, who has been watching and playing with herself throughout the whole scene, adds her voice to the mix. "Come on, you two, let it all out. Give in to the pleasure," she encourages them.

With one final thrust, Maisie throws her head back and screams as her orgasm hits her full force. As Maisie rides him hard, her tight bum squeezing and milking his throbbing member, Kay can feel the familiar sensation building deep within him. His balls tighten and he can feel his release approaching.

He lets out a deep groan, signalling to Maisie that he's close. She looks at him with a wicked grin on her face and starts bouncing on him even harder, determined to push him over the edge.

Kay feels his cock pulse, and suddenly, he is overcome with the most intense orgasm he's ever had. Wave after wave of pleasure washes over him, and he can feel his seed pouring out of him and filling Maisie's bum to the brim.

It's as if his body has taken on a life of its own, pumping out an impossible amount of seed that seems to have no end. Maisie moans and writhes on top of him, clearly enjoying the sensation of his hot, sticky release filling her up.

Finally, after what feels like an eternity, Kay's release starts to slow. His cock continues to twitch and spasm, but the flow of seed gradually starts to ebb. Maisie collapses on top of him, both of them panting and covered in sweat.

They all collapse onto the bed, panting and sweaty, sated and spent from their intense play. "That was fucking amazing," Kay says between breaths.

Maisie giggles, "I told you it would be worth the wait for your reward."

Sophie chimes in, "I think we all got a pretty sweet reward out of that one."

They all laugh and cuddle up together, basking in the afterglow of their passionate encounter.

As the last waves of pleasure subside, the trio lay entwined in a heap of sweaty limbs, panting and trying to catch their breaths. They exchange soft kisses and caresses, murmuring words of affection and gratitude. Finally, exhaustion takes over, and they drift off to sleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, they wake up tangled together, limbs intertwined and bodies pressed against each other. They stretch and yawn, groggily making their way to the shower. The hot water washes away the remnants of the previous night's passion, and they take turns soaping each other up, the playful splashing and giggles breaking the stillness of the morning.

As they step out of the shower, Sophie and Maisie kiss Kay deeply, and he reciprocates with equal passion. They smile at each other, content with the knowledge that the fire between them is still burning bright, and that there will be many more wild nights of passion to come.

As much as they enjoyed their time together, Kay, Maisie, and Sophie knew that their passionate affair would come to an end eventually. Each of them had their own projects to focus on, and as much as they loved spending time together, they knew they had to say goodbye.

The last night they spent together was filled with mixed emotions. They made love slowly and passionately, savouring every touch and kiss as if it was their last. As they lay intertwined, they talked about their plans for the future and how they would always cherish the memories they made together.

In the morning, they parted ways with a heavy heart but a renewed sense of purpose. They promised to stay in touch and to always hold the memories they made together close to their hearts.

Months passed, and each of them moved on with their lives. However, they never forgot the time they spent together and how they had learned to love and trust each other in ways they never thought possible. Though they may never be together again, they knew that the passion they shared would always be a part of them, shaping their lives in ways they could never have imagined.

Kay's phone vibrated, notifying him of a new message. He checked it, and his eyes widened in surprise as he read the words on the screen. It was a message from Maisie, offering him a job. A well-paid one at that, with the added bonus of being available on short notice.

He couldn't believe it. It had been weeks since they had last seen each other, and he had almost forgotten about their wild encounter. But here she was, reaching out to him out of the blue, offering him a job. It was almost too good to be true.

Excitement and anticipation bubbled up within him as he responded to her message, eagerly accepting the job offer. He couldn't wait to see her again, and to see what kind of work she had in store for him. It was clear that this was going to be an opportunity he couldn't afford to miss.

12