Kiss the Chef (US Edition) Ch. 04

Story Info
Katherine McNamara meets a chef near Lake Taho in winter.
4.6k words
5
1.3k
4
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laegion
Laegion
20 Followers

"Man, what a week," Michael thought as he clicked into his skis. Working the line at Tahoe's finest resort was non-stop action, and his feet were begging for a break. With fresh powder coating the peaks, he couldn't resist lacing up for a few runs before his day off was through.

The groomed trails were packed, so Michael veered onto an unmarked path through the trees. Fluffy flakes drifted down as his skis sliced crisp tracks through the untouched powder. It was perfect out here - quiet and serene.

As he picked up speed on the downward glide, a flash of color caught his eye through the evergreens. He dug in his edges to slow up. Peering closer, he spotted a puffy jacket and waving hand emerging from a snowbank.

"Help!" a muffled voice called. Michael kicked over and glided to a halt. There, partially buried, was a young woman struggling against the heavy drifts. "I think my ski got stuck - I fell and now I can't get up!"

"Don't worry, I got you." Michael leaned down and took her hands. "On three, push hard. One, two, three!" With a mighty heave, she popped free from the powder's clutches.

"Oh, thank God. I thought I'd be stuck there all day." As Katherine brushed the snow from her rosy cheeks, her long fiery red hair spilled free in a cascade down her back. The strands glistened as if lit from within by some inner flame. Michael caught his breath, utterly transfixed.

He'd seen beauty before, but none could compare to the goddess now emerging from the snowbank before him. Her skin was pale and perfect as polished marble, dotted with the cutest spray of freckles across her nose. But it was her eyes that seized his soul - pools of vivid green, ringed with gold and fringed with dark lashes any model would kill for.

Katherine smiled, revealing pearly teeth behind full, kissable lips the color of ripe cherries. "I'm Katherine. Thank you for saving me, my knight in shining armor..." Her voice was like music, rich and resonant.

Michael shook off his daze, realizing he was still holding her delicate hands in his own work-roughened mitts. "Are you alright?" he asked, giving her glove-clad fingers a gentle squeeze. "Nothing feels sprained or broken?" She shook her head, sending copper tresses dancing.

"I think I'll be okay, thanks to you." Katherine's gaze held his with earnest gratitude. Michael got the sense that behind her beauty lay a keen mind and caring soul. He was smitten, to say the least.

As Katherine assured Michael she was uninjured, a shiver passed through her petite frame. Noticing, Michael spoke gently, "You look chilled. How about I walk with you back to the lodge, just to be safe?"

Katherine smiled gratefully. "I think I'd like the company, if you don't mind. It is getting quite cold out here." She rubbed her arms, trying to stimulate warmth through the layers.

Michael stepped closer, blocking the mountain breeze. "Here, let me help." He began gently massaging her shoulders, working the tension from her muscles. Katherine sighed, leaning into his touch. "Mmm, you have magic fingers, Michael. That feels divine."

A thrill passed through him at her words. "Anything to help warm you up," he replied softly. Katherine gazed at him through heavy lids, cheeks flushed now for another reason. An unspoken energy crackled between them, dangerously alluring.

As they started downhill together, Michael slid an arm around her waist, drawing her against his side. Katherine curled into his embrace without hesitation, tucking her head beneath his chin. Their combined body heat began driving the chill away.

"Thank you for saving me back there," she said, breath puffing in tiny clouds. "It seems I'm forever in your debt." Michael smiled, breathing in the scent of her cinnamon-scented hair. "The pleasure is all mine, Miss Katherine. I'd save you anytime."

As Michael and Katherine drew near the main lodge, she turned them onto a secluded trail leading higher into the pines. "My place is just up here," she said coyly. Intrigued, Michael followed her swift stride through the snow.

The trees soon gave way to a lavish private chalet, smoke curling lazily from its stone chimney. Michael gasped - it was like something out of Architectural Digest, all sleek angles and floor-to-ceiling windows taking in the majestic peaks.

Inside, exposed beams soared above polished concrete floors warmed by artisan rugs. Custom furnishings blended modern luxury with rustic alpine charm. Michael spun slowly, drinking it all in. This was no ordinary guest cabin.

Katherine removed her layers by the roaring fireplace, shaking out her auburn mane. She caught Michael staring open-mouthed and giggled. "Impressive, isn't it? Though I must admit, it's a bit big for just little ol' me."

And that's when the gears clicked into place. Michael knew that smile, that flawless profile, from countless movie posters. "You're... you're Katherine McNamara," he stammered. The Hollywood rising star smiled enigmatically.

"Guilty as charged. I come up here to unwind whenever filming wraps. It's nice to ditch the glitz for a while." She glided over, taking Michael's hands again.

As Katherine glided over, her slender fingers twined with Michael's calloused palms. Her touch sent sparks up his arms that had nothing to do with the roaring fire.

"Allow me to warm you properly," she purred, leading him toward the open kitchen. On the stove, a pot steamed enticingly. "I thought some mulled wine might hit the spot. Would you like to help me with the spices?"

Michael found his voice. "For you, anything." He moved to her side, inhaling the mingled scents of cinnamon, orange and red wine bubbling away. His skills were put to use selecting herbs and adjusting the heat to perfect the brew.

Katherine watched, enrapt, as his hands nimbly worked. "You really are talented in the kitchen, aren't you?" She traced idle patterns on his back, making him shiver. Her closeness was intoxicating, far more than any wine.

At last the drink was ready, served in antique mugs adorned with holly and ivy. They clinked rims by the hearth, stealing glances over the ruby rims. Warmth blossomed not just in Michael's belly, but somewhere deeper as Katherine's eyes promised pleasures beyond any meal.

The mulled wine was rich and spicy, just what they needed to chase the chill. Michael and Katherine clinked their mugs by the crackling fire. As they sipped, their eyes met over the rims.

Katherine smiled softly. "This is nice," she said. "I don't often find someone who can cook as well as you. Or who rescues damsels in distress."

Michael chuckled. "Just doing my job, ma'am." His belly felt full and snug, but another kind of warmth bloomed lower, too when he looked at her pretty face lit by flames.

"Well, you do it very well." Katherine set down her mug and stepped closer. Her eyes shone in the firelight, making Michael's breath come fast. "How can I ever show my thanks?"

Gentle as a feather, Katherine's fingers traced Michael's jaw. His skin tingled at her soft touch, awakening a longing deep within.

Before he knew what hit him, her lush lips were on his, melting into a sweet kiss by the fire. Her mouth was hot and tasted of the spiced wine they'd shared. Michael sighed into her, drunk on her nearness.

Katherine made a tiny mewling sound that shot straight through him. He slid his arms around her slender waist, pulling her flush against the rising heat in his pants. She felt so right in his embrace.

When at last they broke for air, Katherine gazed up at him, lips kiss-swollen and eyes dark with desire. "My hero," she breathed, setting his blood ablaze.

Michael gently brushed a silky lock from Katherine's rosy cheek. His heart pounded in his ears, for never had he wanted a woman more.

Katherine smiled up at him, eyes glittering in the firelight. "You're so sweet to say so." She took his rough-hewn hands in her soft ones and squeezed.

"From the moment I saw you rescuing me, I thought you the cutest thing." Her words set flames licking along Michael's skin. "So strong and brave... and those eyes of yours, I could lose myself in their emerald depths."

Her praise sent a thrill through him like nothing before. Katherine thought him cute? Him, a simple chef dwarfed by her beauty and fame? Impossible, and yet the evidence stood before him breathing hotly, cheeks flushed and pink lips parted.

Michael dared to brush his knuckles gently down her freckled cheek. "I never imagined a Hollywood star could find this nobody appealing." His heart was in his eyes and words, laid bare by her delicate ministrations.

Katherine leaned into his touch, nuzzling his palm like a kitten. "You sell yourself short, sweet man. I see someone brave and true." Her lips grazed his thundering pulse, setting it to race anew.

Katherine took Michael's work-roughened hand in her soft one and led him down a hallway aglow with candlelight. He followed, drunk on the promise in her eyes.

At the boudoir's threshold she turned, cheeks rosy. "Stay with me," she breathed, pressing her lithe form to his sturdy frame. Michael trembled, desire like wildfire in his veins.

"If this beauty will have me." His voice was hoarse with wanting. Katherine smiled, nipping his chin. "Oh, I'll have you, my hero, and you'll have me." She drew him inside.

The bed looked comfy with its soft furs and fabrics. Katherine put her arms around Michael's neck, standing on her toes, so her lips were by his ear.

"How can I thank you for helping me?" Her warm breath made the hairs on his neck stand up. He didn't know what to say, so Michael just held her face and kissed her deep.

Katherine made a nice sound and kissed him back, already feeling his body with her hands. They fell onto the soft blankets, touching and learning each other. Only one thing was for sure - this night would be about pleasing each other, no, thanks or gifts needed between them.

Michael kissed Katherine's lips, then her neck, running his fingers through her soft hair. She smiled against him under the warm furs, pressing their bodies together.

"You treat me real nice," she said quietly in his ear, making him tremble. Her sweet words went right through him.

Katherine's hands started undoing the buttons on his shirt, exploring the muscles underneath. Michael sighed at her gentle touch. He'd never felt like this before.

"I wanna return the favor," she said, kissing along his jaw now. Her lips on his skin sent sparks through his whole body.

"Show me what you like. I'll make you feel good, I promise." Katherine gave him a sultry smile as her hand slid lower.

Michael groaned, already hard for her. "Been dreaming of this since I saw you," he confessed in a husky voice.

Katherine held Michael's face tenderly, gazing at him with care and heat. "You'll have everything you dreamed, my sweet man."

She kissed him deep and slow, tasting every part of his mouth. Her soft hand found his stiff length through his pants, wrapping firm around him. Michael groaned at her touch - there was so much of him and he'd never felt like this before.

Breaking their kiss just enough to speak, Katherine smiled against his lips. "My, you're well-endowed, aren't you big guy?" She gave him a few strokes that had him panting.

Michael held her close, lost in a haze of wanting. "Never been with a girl as perfect as you," he said huskily.

Katherine kissed Michael's neck, making sparks fly through his body. "I'll show you true pleasure," she breathed.

She opened his pants, freeing his thick, heavy length into the cool air. Katherine's eyes widened beautifully. "Well, well, look at you, all man down there!"

Michael blushed under her gaze. He'd never been with a woman as stunning as her. "You like what you see?"

Katherine wrapped her soft hand around Michael's thick length, stroking him at an achingly slow pace. She marveled at his size and hardness as he throbbed in her grip.

"You're seriously hung, big guy. I don't think I've ever felt a cock this fat before," she murmured appreciatively.

Michael groaned at her expert touch, learning just the right speed and pressure to make him see stars. Katherine pumped him with firm strokes, exploring every ridge and vein.

"You like that, baby?" She twisted her wrist in a way that had him panting. "Tell me what you need."

Through the haze of lust, Michael managed to rasp "Don't stop, darling...feels so good..."

Katherine smiled, kissing along his heaving chest. "I'm just getting started, my well-endowed hero."

Katherine took Michael's swollen tip between her plush lips, gently sucking in a way that made him shout her name. She smiled around his girth, loving his reaction already.

Slowly, so slowly, she took more of his heavy length into her hot, wet mouth. Michael was panting, lost in bliss, as inch by inch she descended.

"F-fuck, darling, your mouth is heaven," he groaned, hips starting to pump shallowly. Katherine just hummed in response, sending delicious vibrations through his cock.

When she'd finally taken him to the hilt, Katherine looked up at him with lust-darkened eyes. Michael threaded his fingers through her hair, speechless with ecstasy.

She began bobbing her head in earnest now, slurping noises filling the boudoir. Michael cried out helplessly, so close to the edge already from her skilled ministrations.

Katherine took Michael in as deep as she could, hollowing her cheeks and swallowing around his throbbing length. He was panting out a warning, but she just sucked harder in response.

"Gonna come, baby, so close..." Michael groaned, lost in ecstasy. But Katherine was unrelenting, determined to taste all he had to offer.

She swallowed around the bulbous head with each suck, massaging his balls and shaft in unison. Michael shouted as his orgasm crashed over him like a tidal wave, cock pulsing fiercely in her mouth.

Katherine took Michael deep, swallowing around his throbbing cock as he began to erupt. But this was no ordinary orgasm - he just kept on shooting jet after thick jet of hot essence down her throat.

She struggled to swallow it all, her mouth filling faster than she could drink him down. Still, his release went on and on like a fire hose blast, pumping thick ropes that leaked from the corners of her stretched lips.

Only when he was completely milked did Michael's orgasm finally subside, leaving him limp and spent. Katherine slid off his softening member with an erotic 'pop', licking errant droplets from her well-fucked lips.

"My, you certainly had a lot saved up, big boy!" Her voice was raspy from his overload. Michael could only pant, wrung out but satisfied beyond measure.

Katherine crawled up Michael's limp body, kissing him deeply. He tasted himself on her tongue and groaned, already growing hard again.

Breaking the kiss, she grinned down at him wickedly. "Your turn to worship me, hero. Time to make me feel as good as you just did."

Swiftly, Katherine rid herself of the last scraps of clothes, baring her lush curves to his hungry gaze. But it was the fiery thatch between her thighs that had Michael uttering an animal sound of approval.

Without hesitation, she straddled his face, lowering her dripping sex down to meet his eager mouth. Michael surged up to meet her, lapping greedily at her sweet nectar.

Katherine cried out, grinding herself on his probing tongue. "Just like that, baby, don't stop until I'm screaming your name!" She rode his mouth with abandon, hands fisting the furs.

Michael ate at Katherine's dripping sex with abandon, lapping and sucking her tender flesh. She ground down on his eager mouth, coating his cheeks, chin and nose with her tangy nectar.

Katherine cried out wordlessly above him, hands gripping his hair to hold his talented tongue in place. Michael reveled in her taste, the slick sounds of her arousal echoing in the boudoir.

He lapped and sucked her swollen nub in time with two pumping fingers, eliciting keening wails from deep in her throat. "Yes, just like that, you dirty boy! You're making such a mess of my pussy!"

Katherine rode Michael's talented mouth without restraint, grinding her soaked sex all over his lips and tongue. Her dirty words of praise spurred him on to feast deeper.

"Fuck, you eat pussy so good! Don't stop until I'm coming all over that pretty face," she cried.

Michael sucked hard on her swollen clit as two fingers pistoned into her gripping heat. Katherine threw back her head with a scream that could wake the dead, walls clamping down on his invading digits.

Katherine rode Michael's face with abandon, lost in the throes of passion. His talented tongue and fingers sent her spiraling over the edge into ecstasy.

She came with a scream that shook the rafters, her walls clamping down hard on his fingers. Katherine gushed her release over his lips and cheeks in pulsing jets of tangy nectar.

Michael drank deeply, lapping up every drop of her essence as her climax crashed over her in rolling waves. Her fluids flowed copiously, painting his face and hair in her glistening arousal.

Katherine shuddered through each aftershock, grinding her throbbing sex against his eager mouth. Only when she was completely milked did her orgasm finally subside, leaving her limp and sated.

Michael emerged from between her thighs with a groan, his lips and chin slick and dripping with evidence of her overflow. A true master of his craft, he had wrung every last spasm from her spent body.

Katherine collapsed off of Michael's face, panting heavily in the aftermath of ecstasy. When she had caught her breath, she gazed down at his thick renewal poking up between them, slick and glistening.

"My, you're certainly ready for more, aren't you big boy?" She reached down to pump his heavy length, spreading her essence along his throbbing veins.

Michael groaned at her expert touch, already hovering at the edge once more. "All for you, darling. Now come ride this fat cock properly," he rasped.

Katherine straddled his hips, positioning his bulbous tip at her soaked entrance. Slowly, inch by delicious inch, she sank down onto his width, her tight walls stretching to take him.

Katherine sank down slowly, savoring every thick inch that stretched her walls delightfully. When she was fully impaled, they both cried out at the exquisite fullness.

"You feel so big inside me, filling me up so good," she moaned, adjusting to his girth. Michael could only groan in response, overwhelmed by her velvet heat.

Bracing her hands on his chest, Katherine began to ride him with wild abandon. She bounced energetically in his lap, ample breasts jiggling as she took his massive cock over and over.

"Fuck, you take me so deep, baby!" Michael praised, hands squeezing her bouncing mounds.

The slapping of their joining filled the boudoir, along with their cries of passion. Katherine rode him mercilessly, walls milking his length on each downward stroke.

Katherine rode Michael with abandon, bouncing vigorously in his lap as his thick length filled her perfectly on each downward stroke. The delicious friction had them both hovering on the razor's edge in no time.

"Baby, I'm so close, don't stop!" Michael groaned, hands squeezing her bouncing breasts for purchase.

Katherine rode Michael with wild abandon, walls clamping down on his pistoning cock with each bounce. The delicious friction had them both hovering right on the precipice.

When she felt his thick tip brushing her sweet spot internally, Katherine came completely undone. "Oh god, I'm coming!" she screamed, pulsing violently around his length.

Michael groaned at the exquisite pressure of her walls milking him. A few more deep thrusts and he was thrown over the edge as well.

"Fuck, I'm coming!" he bellowed as his cock pulsed deeply within her folds. Katherine threw her head back in bliss, walls fluttering around him as thick ropes of his essence began spurting forth.

Laegion
Laegion
20 Followers
12