Kiss the Chef (US Edition) Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael pumped jet after thick jet of his seed impossibly deep, Katherine's greedy cunt sucking it all in. She took his overflow with greedy contractions, intoxicated by the feeling of being so thoroughly filled.

His orgasm went on and on, Katherine grinding her hips and milking every last drop from his cock. Only when he was completely spent did Michael collapse back, panting heavily in bliss.

Katherine lifted herself up off Michael's spent cock with an obscene squelching sound, his thick seed immediately gushing out of her overflowing hole.

Thick white ropes flowed down her inner thighs, evidence of how thoroughly she'd been filled. The sight had Michael stirring once more, though he remained too spent to act yet.

"Look at the mess you made of me, hero," Katherine purred, spreading her folds to display her creampied glory. "I don't think I'll ever walk right again after you've used me so."

She dipped two fingers into her dripping hole, scooping out a large dollop of cum, then sucking them clean with a satisfied moan. "Tastes even better the second time around."

Katherine lifted her cum-stuffed pussy for Michael's hungry gaze, fingers scooping out thick globs. When she sucked them clean, it was his undoing.

Michael could only groan helplessly, already stirring beneath her despite his spent state. The erotic display had reawakened his passions tenfold.

"You insatiable minx," he rasped, reaching up to palm her full breasts. Katherine gasped, nipples pebbling at his expert touch. "Even after breaking me, you crave more."

She smiled wickedly down at him. "What can I say, you've spoiled me for any other lover, hero."

Katherine rocked her hips, grinding her overflowing hole against his renewed hardness. The slickness had him fully erect once more, much to her delight.

"Eager for more, are we hero?" Katherine purred, grinding back against his renewed hardness.

Michael was all too happy to keep worshiping her. With a growl, he flipped her onto her stomach, giving her pert behind a loving squeeze.

Katherine gasped, already dripping at the thought of being so thoroughly used. "Well, don't just tease me, big boy. Show me what that fat cock can do!"

Michael gripped his thick length, using Katherine's slick arousal to coat the head. When he pressed against her tight ring, she gasped.

"Wait, darling, go slow at first. I'm not used to such sizable company in my backdoor," Katherine purred.

Ever attentive to his lover's needs, Michael retrieved additional oil. "We'll take this at your pace, my dear."

He slicked up his cock and her entrance with great care, massaging gently to relax her muscles. When she nodded, Michael began to breach her once more with slow, shallow rolls of his hips.

Katherine moaned as Michael's thick length stretched her tight ring inch by inch. He filled her so good like this, even in her inexperienced back door.

"You're doing so well, darling," Michael soothed, nuzzling her neck as he bottomed out with excruciating slowness.

Once fully seated, he held still, letting her adjust to his generous girth. Katherine trembled, clutching the sheets at the exquisite fullness.

"You ok, love? We'll go as slow as you need," Michael whispered, concerned only for her pleasure.

Katherine nodded, relaxing into the stretch. "Please...move now. But stay deep and gentle for me."

Michael complied with slow, deep rolls of his hips, savoring each ripple of Katherine's muscles. Soon she began pushing back with tiny rocks, moaning for more.

He nuzzled, kissed and licked her neck in a way that made her whole body shiver. "You like that, darling?" Michael crooned.

Katherine nodded frantically. "Don't stop, hero. Feels so good inside me."

Michael upped his pace ever so slightly, still letting her set the rhythm. One large hand caressed her clit in tandem, eliciting gasps.

Their loving dance opened new doors to passion as he filled her so thoroughly. Katherine writhed beneath him, pressing back to meet each penetration.

"You're doing so well, love," Michael crooned against her neck. "I'm yours completely."

He playfully nipped her shoulder, eliciting a gasp. When she nodded for more, Michael upped his pace ever so slightly.

Katherine pushed back to meet each deep thrust with wanton abandon, moaning her approval. "Yes, hero, use me. Take your pleasure and give me yours."

Michael quickened his rhythm, still rolling his hips in long, deep strokes. One hand palmed her full breast as the other toyed with her swollen clit.

Their loving dance swirled ever higher as passion took hold. Michael nuzzled her neck, whispering praises of her beauty.

Katherine cried out as Michael filled her so thoroughly, walls fluttering around his girth. "Don't stop, I'm--"

He shifted the angle just so, now penetrating even deeper. Michael hit an elusive sweet spot that sent her spiraling.

"There, right there!" Katherine screamed, legs trembling as stars exploded behind her eyes.

Michael held her close, stilling his hips to let her ride each crashing wave. When she nodded frantically for more, he resumed his deep strokes.

Each hit to that sweet spot sent her higher, until Katherine was a quivering mess. "I'm coming, don't stop, fuck!"

Michael quickened his punishing pace, pistoning relentlessly into Katherine's quivering hole as her walls pulsed around him.

She came undone with a guttural cry, entire body shaking through the force of her release. Her vision whited out as wave after wave crashed over her.

The exquisite sight of Katherine unraveling in his arms sent Michael over the edge. With a primal groan, he stilled his hips and began flooding her stuffed bowels with his essence.

Jet after thick jet sprayed deeply inside, the heat of his release triggering another wave of bliss for Katherine. She threw her head back with a guttural moan, walls clamping down to greedily milk every last drop from him.

Michael pistoned shallowly through his climax, ensuring she took it all. When he finally softened, Katherine trembled at the exquisite fullness.

"You fill me so good," Katherine purred weakly, clenching around his softening cock still stuffed in her ass.

Michael groaned at the sensation, but realized she was utterly wrecked from their first anal adventure. He gently withdrew, then curled himself around her trembling body.

"You ok, darling? Was I too rough?" he asked softly, stroking her hair.

Katherine nodded against his chest, exhausted muscles jelly-like. "Incredible, but you really tore me open, big boy."

Michael kissed her sweat-sheened brow tenderly. "Rest now, love. I'll take care of you."

He fetched warm cloths to clean them gently. Katherine sighed in his arms as sore muscles relaxed under his caress.

Their passion had blossomed, but now was the time for tenderness. Cradled in her hero's embrace, Katherine drifted to sleep with a sated smile.

The next morning, gentle sunlight roused Katherine from slumber. She felt Michael's lips grazing her own in a tender kiss.

"Mmm, morning handsome," she murmured, eyes fluttering open to meet his gaze.

Katherine took stock—her muscles were incredibly sore, especially downstairs, but it was a good kind of ache. She smiled playfully at Michael.

"You really tore me up last night, big boy. Gonna be walking funny for a few days that's for sure!"

Michael smiled apologetically. "Sorry, darling. I may have gotten carried away exploring your tight holes."

Katherine waved him off. "Don't be sorry, it was amazing. Just go easy on me next time, ok?"

She stretched luxuriously, wincing a bit, then changed the subject. "You know, filming for the next season of Supergirl starts soon in Hollywood. I'd love to take you with me, they could use a good cook on set."

Michael perked up. "Hollywood, eh? Always wanted to try my hand in movies. Alright, you've convinced me!"

He leaned in for a kiss, careful of her soreness. A new adventure was unfolding...

12