Kiss the Darkness Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As you wish." The girl slipped away, joining a small group of other young women who were entertaining a man twice their age.

Amos had caught the eye of a young man standing not far off, leaning against the wall. He was clothed only in a pink sash that covered his sex, and was tied just above his hip. His black hair was cut short in back but left long enough in front to cover one of his dark eyes. Amos walked over to him as the boy smiled. He was beautifully tanned, the hair on his legs and arms had been removed, and his body was covered in oil so that his skin glistened in the candle light.

His eyelids had been painted in lavender as well as his lips. He was truly stunning to behold.

"What is your name?" Amos asked the boy.

"Kian." He answered.

Amos smiled. "Well Kian, you are truly...exquisite."

Kian returned the smile, fluttering his eye lashes. "Thank you sir. You are rather handsome yourself."

Amos reached out and touched the side of Kian's face with his finger, tracing the line of his jaw. "How old are you Kian?" He asked.

"Nineteen." Kian told him.

"Perfect. Is there a room where we could have some privacy?"

Kian nodded then took Amos's hand in his and began to lead him out of the lounge. "This way." He told him.

Amos allowed himself to be lead out of the lounge and down a hall to a flight of stairs leading to the upper level. Once up stairs Kian led him about half way down the upstairs hall until he came to an empty room. Pushing the door open he motioned for Amos to go inside. Kian followed, shutting and locking the door behind him.

Amos walked over to a large four poster bed and sat down as Kian went about lighting the candles. "Would you like something to drink?" He asked when he'd finished.

"Please." Amos said.

Kian nodded then poured them each a glass of wine, handing one to Amos before seating himself on the bed beside him.

"What's your name?" Kian asked.

"Amos." He said as he sipped the wine.

"Amos." The boy repeated the name back to him. "Such a strong name. Are you a solider?"

Amos laughed at bit. "No, if only. I do live at the palace though. I'm the personal steward to the Prince of Avimur."

"Really?" Kian's eyes widened. "That must exciting."

Amos sighed. "Actually, it's a bit exhausting. The Prince can be quite high maintenance at times, but let's not talk about him right now. I'm more interested in you, and what you can do for me."

"I will do whatever it is you wish of me." Kian told him. "I am at your service."

"Then make me forget." Amos said. "Make me forget my worries. Make me forget all my troubles." 'Make me forget Christian,' he thought to himself. 'That's what I really want. To forget him, and how he looked at that boy.'

Kian stood, took Amos's glass and set it on the table next to the bed. He reached to his side and untied the sash, letting it fall to the floor. Amos saw at once that not only was his body free of hair, his groin had also been neatly trimmed so that only a small patch of hair remained directly above his penis. Amos also saw, much to his delight, that Kian wasn't a eunuch.

"Do you like what you see?" Kian asked him.

Amos nodded. "Very much so." He told Kian as he allowed his eyes to drift over the boys body. He was indeed quite lovely. Amos traced the outline of his muscles with his eyes. He admired the strong legs, the firm, flat stomach, the curve of his hips and the roundness of his ass. Such a vision. Amos reached out and touched his stomach. Kian quivered at his touch. His sex began to grow hard as did Amos's. He wanted him. He wanted him so badly that his entire body began to ache for the boy.

Kian crawled onto the bed on all fours then lowered the top half of his body so that his behind was sticking up in the air. He was willing, waiting, as if to say, come one, what are you waiting for? Amos didn't waste any time in reading the boys body language. He rose from the bed then removed his vest and tunic. Next he undid his breeches and stepped out of them quickly. His organ was already hard, standing at attention. He looked at the boys rear. So firm and inviting. The soft skin of his ass shone in the candle light almost as if drawing attention to the moist and rosy reveal.

Amos took hold of Kian's hips and pulled him closer to the edge of the bed. Kian moaned some as Amos pushed his fingers into his flesh. Amos moved closer, the head of his cock licked the hole. Kian spread his legs wider, exposing more of the delicious flower. Amos positioned his cock and began to push into Kian. Kian whimpered as he felt his ass spread, giving way. He took the length of Amos easily and his body relaxed into each movement.

They started slow at first. Amos moved his hips back and forth driving himself into Kian over and over again, each time gaining momentum, until every thrust became violent and primitive.

Amos plunged himself in deeper, submerging his cock inside Kian. Kian moaned loudly, his breathing becoming more ragged and desperate as the sounds of his passion echoed throughout the room. Amos rode him until he felt the hot, searing, explosion of his orgasm fill the boy.

He rocked against him once more, letting the last of his seed spill before pulling out. Still holding his hips, Amos turned Kian over onto his back and spread his legs wide apart. Amos dropped to his knees and lifted Kian's ass, sliding his hands beneath him, cupping his ass as he pulled him even closer. His hand slid up over the boys sex, feeling the hardness of his organ as it came alive in his hand. He leaned in and kissed the head then took the shaft into his mouth and began to suck.

Kian writhed on the bed, whimpering and moaning. His legs quivered at Amos's touch. Amos dragged his tongue along the length of Kian's cock, over his balls, and he licked his own juices from his ass. "OH God." Kian cried out. Amos cupped his balls, massaging them as he continued the assault on his cock. He ran his tongue around the head then sucked at it again, taking all of it, every inch until Kian's body began to quake. At last he let loose and spilled his seed into Amos's eager mouth. Amos drank him down, continuing to consume him until every last drop was spent.

Amos lay on the bed next to Kian. Kian turned his head to look at him. "You really are a lovely creature." Amos told the boy. Gripping his chin he leaned in and pressed his lips to Kian's mouth. Kian opened to the kiss as Amos's tongue entered. Kian sucked his tongue as they kissed. He could taste the salty sweet taste of himself on Amos's lips.

They kissed on, wrapping their arms around each other and pushing their bodies together. Amos allowed his fingers to trail down the smooth and slender back, all the way down to that plump little ass. He squeezed his ass and Kian jumped slightly. Amos smiled. He kissed him again, then kissed the side of his face, making his way to the boys neck where he sucked hungrily at his skin, tasting the body oils and allowing the scent of his sweet perfume to fill his lungs. Kian tasted of honey and wine.

Amos laid him flat then moved down to the boys bare chest, kissing and sucking at his nipples. He could hear the boys heart pounding erratically, and the rise and fall of his chest was oh so enticing. His hand slipped down over Kian's abdomen, his fingers gently tracing the line of hair from his navel to the small patch of his groin. Once again he let his hand move down over the boys body, between his legs, exploring his sex. Flaccid though after his release, Kian's organ quivered at Amos's touch. He smiled at Amos. "Not quite there yet." He whispered.

"We can work on that." Amos told him. He cupped his fingers around the shaft and gently began to stroke it, his thumb circling the head slowly, feeling the wetness of the expended juices. Amos brought his fingers to his lips and licked the sweet nectar. "I want more of you." He told the boy. "I want more of that ass on my cock. I want to fuck you again and again, until you whisper my name in your sleep."

"I'm yours for the taking." Kian told him. "My body is yours to do with what you will."

"Tell me that you love me." Amos whispered as he nuzzled the boys neck. "I know it won't be true but I just want to hear the words."

Kian smiled as he stroked Amos's hair. "I love you." He whispered.

Amos closed his eyes and smiled. ' Christian.' He thought. 'This could be you in my arms. We could be making sweet love together if only you would accept me.'

Again he thought of Christian and Alexander. The way that Christian looked at him. The way his eyes drifted over the boys body. How he wished that Christian had looked at him that way. He never realized just how badly he'd wanted Christian until Alexander had come into the picture. He'd never had to worry about it before. Christian had had his share of men and women but none of them had ever meant anything to him. He never looked at them the way he looked at Alexander and that infuriated Amos. Who was this boy that he could so easily win the Prince's heart? Anger gripped Amos in its tight embrace and his anger gave way to desire, but his desire was for Christian, the man he couldn't have.

Amos looked at Kian. It was true that he wasn't his fair haired, fair skinned Prince, but he would have to suffice. Amos pushed the boys legs apart and crawled on top of him. Kian wrapped his arms around Amos instinctively. 'I'll make him love me.' Amos thought to himself. 'I'll make Christian love me, one way or another.' He positioned his cock on Kian's ass and thrust himself inside once more. Kian moaned and pulled Amos closer against him. Amos closed his eyes as he fucked the boy, harder and faster, his mind thinking of Christian the entire time.

He imagined that it was Christian laying beneath him, submitting to him. He imagined that it was Christian whom he filled with his passion. He imagined it was Christian who called his name. Sweaty, panting, and whimpering with pure ecstasy. He continued to slam himself into Kian, pounding his little ass with the force of a wild animal. Kian dug his nails into Amos's back and Amos groaned with unabashed exhilaration. At last his orgasm came in quick violent busts. Kian could feel the hot fluid being released inside of him. Amos continued to ride him, his cock sliding in and out effortlessly as he spilled the last of his juices. Finally, he withdrew, his cock dripping and Kian felt the warm, sticky, wetness flow from his throbbing hole down the inside of his thigh.

Amos rolled over on to the bed and lay beside Kian. Both of them exhausted, wet with perspiration and cum. Kian began to rise from the bed and reach for the sash that he had earlier discarded. Amos touched his arm. "Stay with me a while. Let me hold you?"

Kian nodded. He lay back down beside Amos and Amos wrapped his arms around the boy. "Have you ever been so in love with someone." Amos asked. "So in love that you felt your heart would wither to nothing if you could not be with him?"

"Yes, once." Kian told him.

"And what happened?" Amos asked.

Kian sighed. "My father killed him and brought me here."

"I suppose you hate your father now?"

Kian shrugged. "I once did, but not anymore. I've accepted that this is my life now. I would never have been very good at anything else anyway."

"I know the feeling." Amos closed his eyes, nuzzling his face into Kian's soft, sweet smelling hair. "I know the feeling all too well."

__________________________________________________________

"Where will go you go?" Christian walked outside into the cool night air. Alexander stood beside him. The moon embraced him, his face was a glow with a soft silver sheen that made him look radiant and celestial. His long flowing locks cascaded down his back like an ebony water fall, the end of each strand falling just below the line of his waist.

Alexander looked lost suddenly. He wrapped his arms about his chest and caressed himself as if trying to shield himself from the cold, though the night was warm and gentle. "I don't know." He sighed heavily. "I suppose I haven't given it much thought really."

"Well, there is a boarding house I know of. It's small but quite nice. The Lady of the house offers two meals a day and..."

Alexander shook his head. "I haven't any money." He confessed. "All that I had was on my horse. I'm afraid I'm penniless."

"That's not a problem." Christian told him. "I'll cover your expenses until you're able to find work."

"I can't allow you to do that." Alexander protested.

"And I can't allow you to sleep on the streets."

"But it's too much, and you barely know me."

"I know that you're in need of help. I know that you're a very kind, and very sweet young man, and I know that without my help you would end up dead or worse."

"What's worse than dead?" Alexander had a slight grin on his face but he could see that Christian was very serious.

"A lot of things." Christian told him. "There are men in this city who would take advantage of a young man such as yourself. I know that you say you can handle yourself and I have no doubts that you are strong and capable but you would be no match against someone with a weapon. I have to be practical here. If you were at the boarding house I would at least know you were safe and not being mugged in an alley."

Alexander shrugged. "I have nothing of value to rob."

"Oh but you do." Christian told him. "Men here would rob you of your body and your virtue. Such a rare and special thing as that should be guarded with your life."

Alexander considered what Christian was telling him and he knew his words to be true. "I will pay you back every penny." He told him. "That's the only way. I'm not about to take charity from anyone."

"Agreed." Christian smiled. "Pay me back what you can when you can. Money is of no importance to me. I'm not being arrogant. I just feel that your well being is more important than my finances and I'm not without wealth."

"Why are you being so kind to me?" Alexander asked.

"Why? Is it so odd that you would encounter someone who just wishes to help you? You yourself said there was still good in this world."

"I haven't known many people." Alexander confessed. "My grandmother kept me quite sheltered and when she passed, I went to my neighbors for help but they shut their doors to me. For the first time in my life I was all alone and I just assumed that the rest of the world would regard me the same."

"Not everyone here is so callus." Christian assured him. "And personally, I see something in you that makes me want to help you. You're unlike anyone I've ever met before. I see such kindness in your eyes when you look at me. Kindness and understanding and yet you don't appear to have any ulterior motive. So many people are out for themselves and they will trample all over you just to get what they want. It's not the case with you though. That's the beautiful thing about you. Your motives are pure. You're honest about who you are and what you want. I respect that."

Alexander turned his head away and cast his eyes to the stone road beneath them. "I wish that were the case but my motives are not that pure. I said that I came here searching for answers and that was the truth but there is more to it than that. My grandmother died leaving me a burden of half truths about who I am and where I come from. I thought coming here I would find the answers to my past and finally be able to put it to rest. I've been angry with so many people for so long and at first I thought I wanted justice, maybe even revenge, but now I just want to know why."

Christian was confused. "Why what?" He asked.

"Why my family was taken from me." Alexander looked up and he had tears in his eyes. "Why was I always hidden away and never allowed to have any friends. And why was I left alone with no answers to my questions, only more questions and confusion."

Christian reached up and brushed the tears from the boys eyes. He let his fingers drift gently over Alexander's cheek down to his soft, pink lips. "Life has not been fair to you, but it's time to change that. Let me be your friend. Allow my kindness and maybe... maybe we can help each other."

Alexander closed his eyes and slowly nodded his head. "I could use a friend, but can I trust you?"

"You can." Christian whispered. "I promise you that I will never hurt you Alexander. I give you my word."

"Don't ever break your promise." Alexander smiled a sad smile as he looked at Christian. "I can't take any more heart break. I'm not strong enough to endure more pain."

"And I will do everything in power to shield you from any more pain." Christian placed his hands on Alexanders waist and drew the boy closer to him. He touched his lips again, running his thumb over them then he learned down and softly kissed him. To his surprise, Alexander didn't pull away.

They walked down the empty street together, Christian's arm securely around Alexander, holding him close. He seemed so small to Christian in that moment. Like a delicate flower that needed shielding from the rain. 'I'll take care of you.' Christian thought as they walked. 'From this moment on I'll always take care of you.'

As the boarding house came into view Christian knew that it was time to say goodnight but this would not be the last time they met. Christian needed Alexander in his life and he also knew that Alexander needed him as well. He didn't care what anyone thought or said. He no longer cared that he was betrothed to another, or that his duty was to marry and produce an heir. None of that mattered to him. He would go to the Palace and tell his father that he refused to marry Jivete, and he would face his fathers wrath head on.

From this moment on nothing mattered to him but Alexander. He loved him. He knew from the moment he saw him sitting by the lake that he loved him. He'd finally found what he'd been searching for all along and he'd be damned if he was going to lose him now. Christian walked Alexander to the door of the house and he kissed him once more. "Go on." He told him. "I'll take care of the boarding fee. Rest tonight and in the morning I'll return. We'll find the answers you seek together."

"Thank you." Alexander laid his head on Christians chest and Christian embraced him. "Thank you for all your kindness."

"You deserve nothing less." Christian smiled at him. Brushing Alexanders long hair back from his face. "Go on now, I'll see you in the morning."

Alexander nodded and Christian watched as he entered the house. His heart was so full he thought that any moment it might burst out of his chest. The moment Alexander was gone from his sight he began to miss him. He knew he would return home and face his father's fury but it was well worth it. He'd just met the love of his life and his life was about to change.