All Comments on 'Kiss the Darkness Ch. 03'

by Chancem77

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cliffhanger NOOOOOOOOOO

I'm so excited for the next installment of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Okay...

I'm rooting for Christian. But if things don't work out, please consider Amos, who I think really love Christian. And Christian should have a bit of sexy chest hair for that gorgeous body! So should Amos!

Chancem77Chancem77over 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for the comments. Your thoughts and ideas are very important to me. As a writer I want to hear from my readers and know what you think about the story and my characters. Do you love them? Do you hate them? I check daily for comments and really love hearing from you. Chapter four is coming soon and I think very exciting with some twists and revelations that I hope everyone will love. This story is very fun to write and I have a lot in mind for it as it comes together. Thanks again and keep checking back to see when the next chapter is published. ~Chance~

IamboredtooIamboredtooabout 2 years ago

Good story, but I find the reading hard for all the grammar mistakes. english is not my native language, so I have to stop and consider if you really mean your or you're.

Only a king is referred to as 'your Majesty, royal princes are 'royal highness'.

ILoveToReadGayStoriesILoveToReadGayStories7 days ago

WOW! This is such an exciting book. If you don’t read it, you’re making a huge mistake!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChancem77@Chancem77
Hello, my name is Chance. I'm a 44 year old (45 in October) gay man, happily married with three kids. My oldest just graduated from college and the two youngest are in high school. I also have a dog, and one cat that is my own, and multiple strays that I feel the need to feed ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES