Kiss The Ring

Story Info
Tiffany receives a magical toe ring from her girlfriend.
11.5k words
5
7.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters involved in my story are furry which has them walk on two legs and talk. Written for the macro furry community. All characters are my own and are written to be twenty years and older.

***

The crowd in the packed stadium roared as the slender 6-foot-5 bunny woman pulled off a behind-the-back slam dunk over a smaller goat woman. Light droplets dripped from the black and brown spots that dotted the white fur of her athletic body. A sharp whistle blew as the bunny woman was subbed out by her burly panda coach. He told her, "Good job!" as she slapped the paws of some of her teammates before sitting down.

A light mist from the hydration bottle labeled Tiffany, doubling as her drinking water. Her body radiated heat as the cool water slipped down her throat. She felt the pulse of the crowd through her slender body. She was totally killing it tonight.

Tiffany nodded her head towards a petite cheetah woman wearing a business suit, which made her stand out from the crowd of cheering fans.

Tiffany winked at her as the blaring sound of the final buzzer rang out over the stadium.

***

Tiffany didn't bother to shower with the rest of her teammates and instead met the cheetah woman from the crowd outside the rear entrance of the basketball stadium. The pair locked lips in a passionate embrace with Tiffany bent over the cheetah woman, who had to stand on her toes to reach.

"You were great out there," the cheetah woman said as she played with Tiffany's floppy ears. "I think it might've been your best game yet. My big super star."

Tiffany leaned back to her height, dwarfing the 5-foot-5 cheetah to an almost comical degree, but neither cared who would see them together. The tabloids already had wind of their relationship and were finished making a slimy cycle of it.

"How d'you suppose we celebrate, Dalia?" Tiffany asked the cheetah woman while admiring her black spots layered across her copper colored arms. They were thin without an ounce of muscle but Tiffany didn't mind.

Dalia licked her lips and leaned forward, getting a good sniff of her scent. The pungent aroma of the after-game heat drove her wild over the large bunny.

"Why don't we go straight to bed and snuggle up to each other for the rest of the night?" Dalia said, pulling Tiffany's tired body into her as they began to make out a little while walking outside to the private parking lot. "Do you want to girlfriend?"

"I would like that very much," Tiffany mused.

They took off into the night in a red corvette driving to the luxury condo outside the city and pulled into its interior parking lot. Both began to make out when the elevator door closed and by the time they got into the apartment on the 30th floor Tiffany peeled Dalia's clothing off. The cheetah woman did the same before the pair snuggled down into their king sized bed.

Both took turns being the bigger spoon before the nude couple fell asleep in each others arms.

***

Tiffany quietly got out of bed early the following morning and tried not to make a sound to wake her girlfriend. It was like this ever since they moved in together. Tiffany glanced at her trophy wall from her time with Empfield Swifts, the city's professional basketball team. Both had enough income to pay for it, but Dalia took care of the utilities and groceries. Always making sure her best rabbit was in top shape.

The taller-than-average bunny girl flicked on the bathroom lights. The jacuzzi tub lay empty in the right corner, with the vanity facing her underneath a large mirror. Tiffany scratched her floppy spotted ears and ran a paw over the black and brown spots that streaked down to her back to her buttocks, where she began to scratch an itch.

She raspberried from exhaustion, looking into the mirror and ran her other paw up lanky and lean nude body. Past her breasts that looked like mosquito bites then overhead into a satisfying stretch. Tiffany went over to the glass shower turning the handle to release the cool torrent. She jumped at the feeling of one of her plump ass cheeks being squeezed by Dalia; the smaller mischievous cheetah woman kneaded the athletic rabbit's buns as her paws crept up her toned back.

Dalia knew exactly how to dominate her as Tiffany tilted her head back with her fur standing on end in arousal. Her tail fluff shook a bit from the intense feeling that melted into her being.

"Oohh, so you weren't satisfied enough last night were you, baby?" Tiffany said.

She twisted around and patted Dalia's head in playful mockery.

Dalia flicked one of Tiffany's ears. "No. We were just getting started, my lovely and talented all-star." She slipped past and lead Tiffany into the water's embrace, playing with her nipples until they were erect.

Tiffany squeaked in delight, her paws gripping the cheetah woman's soft back. "I may be smaller than you," Dalia said while licking Tiffany's nipples. "But my libido dwarfs yours, my lovely bunny."

Tiffany pretended to plead for Dalia to stop, which only emboldened her touch. The tall spotted lagomorph reached for the 'special' shower oil she bought for lustful shower sex. Dalia's sensitive nose breathed in the salty green tea mixture as Tiffany applied some to Dalia's index and middle paw pads.

Tiffany gripped the handle on the shower wall. "Ah, I've been a bad bunny. Please punish me, mistress." A bit of drool dangled from the side of Tiffany's mouth. She raised her long leg overhead and planted it on the glass wall of the shower door.

"Indeed. In fact, you been so bad," Dalia paused and inserted her index finger up Tiffany's anus. "You need be punished, very slowly."

"Aaahh, fuck! Yes, m-mistress!"

Tiffany bit her quivering lip, enjoying the electrifying sensations that made her quads twitch and buckle.

Dalia went in and out, in and out, until Tiffany's breath became shallower. Dalia leaned into the towering bunny and rubbed her oblique with her other paw. The cheetah woman nuzzled into her and began to purr.

"Oohh. Meh, ha! It f-feels soo good!" Tiffany said between moans.

Dalia removed her fingers from her girlfriend's butt and went down, running her pink tongue through Tiffany's tingling pussy.

She couldn't believe she was almost Tiffany's council, being a lawyer representing professional players to help negotiate better contract deals.

It was better to avoid a conflict of interest, having met Tiffany at a high-rise mixer where they spoke about representation professionally at first. Before she knew it a spark had been exchanged that made the two powerful women find mutual attraction. They started as unusually close friends that evolved into dating for what felt like many years.

"Don't s-stop mistress, I-I'm close, ha, ah, to exploding!" Tiffany's hips gyrated with Dalia's tongue as she suckled the lagomorph's engorged clit.

"Ah, ha-ha! Oh, I'm gonna cum, ah, ah, I g-gonna cum!" Tiffany said repeatedly.

Her pussy showered Dalia with a spray of salty cum. The large bunny girl moaned as Dalia raised herself on the tips of her paw pads, and the couple shared a kiss before they started their busy professional lives.

***

The couple shared another kiss before leaving their luxury condo. Tiffany was dressed in a baggy grey hoodie and tight track pants for her morning workout before professional drills that would last half the day, along with fitting in a magazine shoot for Buxom. Dalia was dressed in a button-up shirt, a neutral blue blazer, and a matching mini skirt as she headed for the small law firm. The cheetah grinned, looking forward to making sure her clients got the pay they deserved.

However, the journey to get to her workspace was a nightmare for Dalia, a reality that sunk in after she boarded the cramped bus line. She was a proud cheetah, but her short height made it easy for most anthros to shove her aside.

Once her stop came up, she edged her way toward the bus exit. Her high heels clacked on the marble floor of the law firm's lobby; an imposing armadillo security guard waved her through after she quickly flashed her office badge.

"Anything exciting today, Dalia?" He asked, scratching his plump cheek.

Dalia smiled. "Just another day in paradise, Carmichael." He gave an acknowledged grunt, she could feel his stare as she made her way to the elevator. Like the bus, she was shoved into the corner with the morning rush of lawyers, office workers, and technology employees from start-ups that rented the building.

The office was the same, shuffling paperwork and legal documents of prospective clients. A couple had caught her interest until a massive hand from her large bull coworker rested on top of the paper work.

Dalia looked up and did her best to smile. It was that creep Samuel again.

"You seem to have a full plate there, Dalia." He spoke. "Need me to help lighten your load?"

Dalia leaned back in her chair, partially to put some distance between them.

It's fine, I got this," Dalia said.

"Not according to your last review. Some of our clients didn't appreciate your sluggishness," Samuel said with smirk.

Dalia held back a growl and let him continue to talk. She loathed how he used his seniority in the firm to lord over her. He was always ignoring that she was already dating Tiffany but would brush it off. He had said women can't date other women because it didn't count.

"...don't you think so?" He finished, but Dalia hadn't been listening.

"No, I got it covered this time!" Dalia said with a nod.

Samuel snorted and spoke. "See that you do, and if not we can discuss it over lunch."

Dalia's stomach turned at the thought but eased a bit as Samuel moved away. She always found the right words even when she wasn't listening to his bullshit. Call it instinct, she thought solemnly.

"Ungrateful prick," She muttered with a flick of her spotted tail.

***

By the time she left the office, the tired cheetah's fur was matted from the stress. Somehow, she managed to catch up on her work and avoid the dreaded lunch with Samuel. She loved his look of disappointment, but now her mind was exhausted.

Dalia caught a glimpse through the mirror of the building. Damn, she looked ragged, but smiled, knowing her snuggle bunny would be back home.

However, her smile faded at the large crowd stuffing into the bus line. Fuck it, Dalia thought, having enough of the elbow-to-elbow crowds, and decided to cut through the park as a shortcut to another bus line that would take a longer route but was usually less crowded around this time.

Her dress shoes clacked against the cement walk way as she entered the park. Other anthros were leaving as the afternoon light dimmed, but she pressed on.

Dalia inhaled an unusual scent from a purple tent nestled in the park's wooded area. The curious cheetah unbuttoned the top buttons of her shirt from the heat, letting her cleavage breathe a bit, and wandered inside.

"Welcome, my dear!" A tall, slender bat woman looked down at her with a sly grin. Dalia tried to subtly glance at the massive bustline of her silk shirt with dark nipples standing erect. The low-cut V-neck made her 36C boobs perky with a flat stomach to match.

Spread out on the table were all sorts of crystals, rings, necklaces, bracelets, and strange potions, among other occult items. Dalia's eyes narrowed at the descriptions.

"Looking for something special for your honey?" The bat woman said with supreme confidence. The fur on Dalia's neck stood up. How did she know? She made her way around the table, her finger claw tapping on her gold chain belt, the other claws running through her flowing golden hair partially tucked under an orange head scarf.

Dalia fidgeted with her buttons on her blue blazer when spotting the marble dildo. The bat woman was inching closer, causing her ears to flatten against her head with embarrassment.

"Oh, it's ok, pumpkin," She said, shaking her wings. "There's no judgment in my shop. It's all one of a kind, and no one has what I got here."

Dalia tucked her tail in between her legs, now eying the potions. "Do you have anything that will give me more energy than my partner? She is much bigger than me and sometimes I--"

"Say no more," the bat woman said, putting a paw on Dalia shoulder. The mysterious shop keeper picked up a tiny glass of purple liquid.

She flipped the glass between her fingers. "Ah! This will do the trick. Apply a few drops to your labia and mix it in with your fluids. After that, you'll have more energy than any athlete on the planet."

Dalia perked up and felt more comfortable near the bat woman. She smelled like ripe peaches and was getting a little aroused just thinking about having more energy than Tiffany, who tried to play a more submissive role in their foreplay but would sometimes backfire.

"How much?" Dalia asked, removing herself from the bat woman's grip to browse some more in an attempt to appear less interested.

The bat woman sauntered around the table. "That'll be about one hundred, but I will sell it to you for seventy as a 30 percent first customer discount."

Dalia looked up at the bat woman and smiled. "You drive a hard bargain, Miss?"

"Just call me Clarissa." She handed Dalia a card in the holder next to the iPad. Dalia took it and read "Moonlight Pleasures."

"For all your deepest desires." Clarissa said, her eye lashes fluttered. "If you need a special delivery, call the number on the card. I tend to not stay for long in one place."

Dalia eyed the toe rings and jewelry. "I'll keep that in mind." She thanked Clarissa and paid with her with credit card for the liquid. As she existed the the tent, she got half way down the path, admiring her purchase. The business' card had the image of a purple moon over water. Dalia smiled and turned back to look at the purple pop-up shop, but it had vanished.

***

It was turning twilight outside when Dalia got back to the apartment, she immediately undressed and flopped down nude on the large bed. The cheetah felt herself up and stretching on the soft mattress, letting the stress of her work day melt away in the silk sheets. Its fabric sent tickling static electricity over her spotted fur.

Dalia placed her fingers against her slit. The roughness of her padded two fingers had her purring as she felt her vaginal wall moisten. Dalia bit her lip at her thoughts, focusing on Tiffany and imagining her getting bigger. She was a little embarrassed to share this fantasy with her lovable giantess; her size was what attracted the cheetah to Tiffany in the first place.

With the other paw, Dalia kneaded her soft boob and sharply sucked in air as a little moan escaped her quivering lips. Still moving her fingers around her growing clit, she uncorked the bottle and dipped her two fingers in. The purple liquid glistened in the soft light; Dalia slowly rubbed the cool liquid against her pussy, sending more sexual static through her body.

"Ah, fuck! That's new." Dalia ground her hips against her nimble fingers, and her tail twitched at the satisfying sensations pulsing into her petite body. She slid two fingers into her damp muff, toe claws curled into the silk sheet. A small squeak uncharacteristic of her species escaped from her trembling lips.

Dalia's erotic imagination focused on the image of Tiffany becoming bigger than a house. How her athletic body would increase in muscle mass to accommodate her new size made the cheetah's fingers move faster. Her hips vibrated as she rode the climax, tossing and turning, almost ripping the sheets in blissful pleasure. Dalia felt like a powerful goddess as the liquid worked its magic.

A jolt of energy shot through the cheetah woman. Dalia gasped at the sudden spike in her energy as if she had just woken up from the best cat nap in her life. Fingers worked aggressively into her slopping pussy; she bit her lip at the image of Tiffany's giant foot-crushing cars. She twisted her nipple and gave a short yip, her breath becoming huskier.

The tingling sensation reached her entire body as the toe claws cut thin lines into the silk sheets. Dalia's imagined Tiffany holding her in a giant paw. "Ahh, get bigger my giantess, grow bigger!"

A torrent of cum sprayed out on the bed as Dalia cried out for Tiffany. Instead of settling down, Dalia leaped from the bed and quickly threw on some tight-fitting workout gear. She didn't care if her cum got all over the inside of her short shorts.

The pudgy cheetah began to furiously pump out squats. She knew Tiffany would be doing something similar, the thought propelled Dalia to pulse through her impromptu calisthenic workout.

Dalia felt like she could run in several marathons with the immense amount of energy pounding through her. After 1,000 squats, she cranked out 200 push-ups without tiring, followed by endless rounds of jumping jacks and burpees.

"Fuck! Not good enough." Dalia threw open the door to their condo and broke into a full sprint down to the park. She gritted her fangs, and now she was beginning to feel the workout as some onlookers jumped out of her way. They swore at her as she nearly ran them over, but she didn't give a shit.

All that mattered was to become as trim as Tiffany, maybe even stronger than her.

The panting cheetah sailed past the park and made her way to the pier. She spied a familiar purple tent. Good, she wanted to properly thank Clarissa for giving her such an invigorating gift.

Dalia flung the curtain aside. Clarissa held up a mirror, applying pink lipstick with her back turned to the vibrating cheetah woman. The bat woman puckered her lips and winked at Dalia through the clamshell mirrors' reflection.

"I see you've made good use of what I sold you pussy cat." Dalia took a leaping step to the display, her slit pupils scanning the table. The bat woman causally applied some facial cream to smooth out her rosy cheeks.

"I feel like one of my fantasies is coming true," Dalia said uncontrollably. "Soon, I might be more muscular than her in no time."

"That's nice, pumpkin. Are you sure there aren't more fantasies my items can't make into reality?" Clarissa said with a slightly raised eyebrow.

A thought crossed Dalia's sexually charged mind. "No, it's impossible."

Clarissa snapped the mirror shut and slowly, tilted her head at Dalia, and spoke. "Try me, pumpkin."

Dalia's face flushed with embarrassment. She had never shared her fetish with anyone. Not even Tiffany. "I-I don't know, it's a bit silly."

Clarissa leaned her large bust forward and place the top of her claws under her chin. "Oh, don't worry, I don't judge. I have heard it all at this point."

Dalia's ears flattened as she said. "It would be sweet...if Tiffany was a little b-bigger."

Clarissa grinned ear-to-ear. Dalia's face reddened. She couldn't believe sharing something that personal with a total stranger.

"I see. That's a very unique taste indeed, pumpkin." Clarissa eyed the table, thinking.

"F-forget I said anything," Dalia said, panicked. "It's s-stupid, I know."

"No worries pussy cat, I have just the thing." Clarissa said, moving down the table to the jewelry section.

Dalia couldn't believe what she was hearing. She timidly followed the batwoman's lead and looked at the display of necklaces, earrings, toe rings, and other fine bits of beautifully crafted jewels. Clarissa's nostrils flared in Dalia's direction; the cheetah woman wondered if she could smell her juices mixed in with the sweat from her workout.

"What I have available doesn't cost money, but a different transaction altogether. I've had a rather good deal of business come in since I last saw you, pumpkin." Clarissa's hips swayed slowly as she walked around the table to meet Dalia, who shrank a bit from the seduction.

"Oh, don't be so shy." Clarissa picked up a big toe ring with an large emerald shinning even in the dim light. "A good merchant always lets the customer try the product before purchase."