Kiss The Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dalia cocked her head and asked. "Were there others with a fetish like mine that couldn't control themselves?"

"I'd rather not share that, but the last time, it took many years to correct the situation," Clarissa said and began eating her breakfast. "Hmm, lucky for me. Anthros believe in mass hysteria."

Dalia finished the rest of her breakfast, and it felt like she had passed some sort of test. Her tail flicked in response to this realization.

"So, Tiffany gets to keep her gift?"

Clarissa nodded and said. "I am glad she showed restraint given her fame, but Helena, on the other paw, I recommend you not involve her any further. Those who receive great power's blessings often get driven to take more power."

"And judging by her confidence when I spoke with her this morning, she's looking to do just that." Clarissa continued. "Whatever you do, make sure she doesn't get a hold of that ring; there's no telling how much damage she is capable of causing."

Dalia was a bit surprised, but she didn't know Helena very well.

"Thanks, Clarissa. I'll be sure to keep her at a distance from Tiffany."

The batwoman gave her a reassuring grin and took the plates to the sink to wash them. Dalia followed closely behind like a kitten pinning for attention, and she was still incredibly turned on being naked in front of Clarissa while the batwoman was still dressed.

Clarissa hummed as she put the dishes on the drying rack and turned to face Dalia. Her claws rubbed the sides of her sculpted obliques, and Dalia purred louder under her touch.

"I would love to lay next to you again, but alas, I need to get going," Clarissa said.

Dalia would've been disappointed until suddenly the bat woman's lips smooched the cheetah's round ears. She melted into Clarissa despite being slightly taller than her, cooing when the batwoman gave her a departing light bite.

Clarissa stepped back and said. "Something to remember me by. Until next time, pumpkin."

Dalia watched the mysterious magical bat leave, and she looked at her paw. There was still some time in the weekend before preparing to go back to work. She looked down at her body and just remembered her wardrobe wouldn't fit her anymore.

The naked cheetah went into the bathroom and drew a bath. Nothing better to do but rub one out and ask Tiffany to buy her some new clothes once she got back. The steam from the water put her at ease, and she couldn't wait for Tiffany to return.

Her eyes drifted to the mirror, and she admired her toned body with perky B-cup breasts. Dalia flexed and stretched as she purred in ecstasy as her paws traveled along her sides. She stopped the water in the tub and quickly went to her dresser and took a couple of shirts. Dalia was delighted at how big she had gotten, and the shirt would even go past her solid shoulders. She teased her bean a little and placed the shirt on the sink.

Dalia lowered herself into the tub and moaned at the warm water, easing her body's tension. She wondered how her coworkers would react and leaned back, letting her thoughts drift off with the steam from the water.

***

Dalia projected confidence from her work desk in the office. Her paws furiously typed up the legal documents on her computer. She smiled to herself with some of the looks and double takes she was getting with some coworkers asking what had happened.

"Oh, it's just a late growth spurt," She had told them. Tiffany had bought her a few new work clothes. She wore her new black laced bra under a yellow silk dress shirt with a black blazer and matching pencil skirt. Her work clothes complimented her yellowish fur and black spots.

"Whoa, Dalia, you look different." Dalia shuddered at the familiar voice of Samuel as the bull was making his way over to her. "You on some kind of diet?"

Dalia scoffed and said. "Nothing drastic, and I don't know any type of diet that makes you grow."

Samuel stood in front of her desk, but she did her best to ignore him. She focused on her work and still typed away at her desktop computer.

"You know you look absolutely stunning and not just at tackling your work," he said.

"Don't distract me. I need to finish this on time for the arraignment for tomorrow."

"I'm sure you'll find some time today after some lunch with me?" Samuel asked and place a hooved hand on Dalia's forearm.

Dalia growled low, took his hand with her other paw, and began to squeeze hard, making the bull wince a little.

She turned slowly toward him and said. "Look, I am already dating someone else. Do yourself a favor and back the fuck off. I don't have time to be harassed by you. Not today and not ever."

Dalia had spoken low so no one else could hear and glared at the larger bull. Her grip tightened more as she hoped her new strength would break her unwanted admirer's hand.

"Ow, ow. Okay, I get it."

"Good, now go away and don't ask me out to lunch again," Dalia said and released him.

"Geese, I was just trying to be friendly," Samuel said and pouted.

"Save it for someone else out of work," Dalia said. She watched in immense satisfaction and tingled a little from the power of being slightly bigger and stronger.

Her eyes met the nerdy squirrel woman across the way, who gave her a thumbs up. Dalia smiled back and turned back to her work, loving her new body and the confidence that came with it.

Work had sailed by, and by the time she got out, she revealed how the other anthros were moving out of the way from her on the elevator and the bus. No longer the meek little cheetah, but a sturdy and eye-catching woman that could command respect from other anthros. She purred quietly to herself and couldn't wait to get back to the apartment to see Tiffany.

When she walked through the door, Tiffany was already flopping down on the bed, resting from the long travel of her away game. Dalia smiled and noticed that the emerald ring had slipped onto Tiffany's foot.

She resisted kissing it and undressed and snuggled up next to the larger athlete.

"Hmm, your back cutie! How was your first day back as the new you," Tiffany said and began to rub Dalia's head.

"It was awesome. I can stand up for myself and told that stupid bull to take a hike. I don't think he'll be asking me out anymore," Dalia said.

Tiffany kissed the top of her head and said. "That's good, baby. I know how you hated that creep's advances, and I'm glad you found your inner predator."

"When the season is over, how about we head up to our cabin in the mountains and test out how powerful that ring is," Dalia said and nuzzled into Tiffany's bust.

Tiffany hummed and whispered it was a deal. The ring on Tiffany's foot glowed slightly green as the two lovers fell asleep in each other's arms.