Kisser’s Homecoming Impact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, but only a few."

He took her down to the foyer. Kevin knew she liked top-notch vehicles of any vintage. She looked out through the doors and say Lizzy and gasped, "Wow, look at that piece of motoring heaven."

"Her name's Lizzy."

"Omigod, have you rented it to replace the Merc?"

"I've bought her, the Merc is gone."

"O-m-i-g-o-d," Jennifer cried, and rushed her brother, lifting her left leg in her tight black skirt and she crashed into him, groin banging against groin and squashing tits over his chest as she covered his mouth in a gigantic kiss.

The two watching receptionists gaped and the porter who had been chatting to the receptionists said, "I think she's happy with her brother's new purchase."

"My brother wouldn't expect me to kiss him passionately like that just because he'd brought a car," said the trainee receptionist, who'd left shepherding sheep only six weeks earlier to find work in town. The older receptionist said, "If only my two older brothers had found excuses to ram my silly when I still lived at home."

The porter, a devout family man, edged away to increase the space between himself and those two wicked females.

Jennifer, walking out to the car with her proud brother, said, "You are a very, very clever young man buying such a treasure from motoring heaven and even from this distance, I feel Lizzy is so appropriate for you as a caring driver and for your personal image in having great taste in vehicle ownership."

Kevin coughed, choking on emotion.

"If she has bucket seats, fucking in her will be uncomfortable," Jennifer said authoritatively. "Find yourself an uncomplaining lover."

"Brilliant advice," her brother beamed, thinking that Zoe was generally uncomplaining.

He stopped to take a phone call.

"Yes, Silas."

Kevin listened and told the caller to stop excavations and do what the authorities instruct. He would try to see the Mayor urgently.

Jennifer said sympathetically, "Trouble at mill?"

"Yeah, the first dig on the Entertainment Centre this morning uncovered bones among stones in a peculiar placement. Silas the site boss is now reporting to the council as required. He will be told to stop all excavations pending an inspection to determine if it appears to be an archaeological site of significance. In all probability it was where ancient Aboriginals camped occasionally, and the bones are not human, with is the usual finding in most cases."

"I'll walk over to show my men I'll backing them, although there's fuck-all I can do at this time."

He tossed the keys to her and said to take Lizzy for a spin."

"I-I'd love to, but have a busy morning."

"Play it cool and don't be girly, think like a boss. Go even if only for a short drive."

Jennifer smiled and said it was lovely having a kick-arse brother.

"Yes, I'm taking Lizzy for a spin."

He wasn't too worried about the dig finding. It's typical of what developers had to face and deal with. It was likely that the investigators could report nothing of significance within hours and even if the findings were significant, perhaps the Mayor would call an emergency meeting of council to consider authorising the Entertainment Centre be permitted to be moved along the site s bit. Fortunately, he'd bitten the bullet and had foundation site test drillings over the entire site including where he planned to have a high-rise hotel built. Who knows what would happen?

Kevin rang the office of his family's friend the mayor and got a 10-minute appointment squeezed in as her first appointment of the day when she arrived at work at 10.00. Oh yes, remembering to give due attention to politics in the face of a possible commercial setback should never be overlooked. Nodding to himself that he's done all that could be done at this stage, he went up to his suite to collect his work Akubra and headed for his construction site.

The all-clear was given at 3:15 and Kevin called Silas who confirmed the excavation team was already fully operational and asked did Kevin want them to work four hours overtime to make up for that lost time.

"Silas, you know I'm soft instead of being a hard-ass boss. Just tell you crew two hours paid overtime is all I'm authorising. If you think they may wish to work the further two hours then don't openly suggest it, wink, wink. I pay you whatever time you work."

Silas grunted, "I'll claim payment for the same hours that the crew work on overtime. I can be charitable too, especially if the boss is soft-arsed."

Kevin chuckled aloud, knowing that would be appreciated, and cut the call.

Now he was off to indulged something pleasurable.

No, it was nothing to do with Zoe's anatomy. His sister had pleaded with him to take her on her second drive of the day in Lizzy. She just adored the way that pedestrians and other motorists looked at Lizzy and its driver. Kevin thought he would prefer to drive Lizzy incognito. However, he would appreciate have Lizzy admired by appreciative classic vehicle lovers.

Kevin thought of the solution. He went to the long upper shelf in the closet in his suite and choose an Akubra from the selection designed to pull practically right over the ears for protection in dust storms. Much of the face would naturally be hidden by the low-down brim.

Good one, Kisser, he grinned in silence appreciation of coming up with the fix he needed.

Kevin called Zoe late afternoon to say hi.

"Oh hi, Kevin. I'm desperate to see you again because I can't stop thinking of you."

"I appreciate that," he said softly.

"Kevin, I know I shouldn't say this but I feel that my need for you is close to running out of control. My breasts are tight and me nipples are painful."

"Right, I'm coming to you right now. Where are you?"

"At the hospital."

"Tell your team that you have an urgent appointment and I'll call when I'm nearing the main entrance."

"That's great. Um, where can we go. I mean that pickup has bucket seats separated by that wide counsel?"

"We'll go to my room at the hotel if you wish."

"Yes, that would be perfect. Dad said you live at the Cambridge."

"Sorry babe, I have to go to meet a young woman who says she's desperate for me to do something unspeakable to her. Must go as it's the best deal from a hot female that I've ever received."

Hearing Zoe laughing, he cut the call.

Zoe jumped into Lizzy, Kevin kissed her enthusiastically and they were away.

"Gee, I can see that your tits are swollen."

"Indeed, and you may find it's not the only thing that's swollen.

He chuckled and she giggled.

"How is Lizzy suiting you?"

"I'd like that. Um, dad thinks the novelty of owning a classic pickup may soon wear off and you'll probably drive her to Sydney and sell her for a profit."

"Well, he'll be proven wrong. Eventually, I'll have to buy a larger vehicle to cart the wife and kids around but I'll retain Lizzy for my personal recreational use or for transport when driving outside of town on business."

"Whenever you are in Lizzy and stop, Kevin, you'll have a babe or two gather to stroke Lizzy and to gaze at the contrasting bright red upholstery and thinking that's the kind of vehicle their dream man might surely possess. Some of the sluts will probably offer something in return for a ride in Lizzy.

"Then if I take you anywhere in Lizzy, then it's likely I'll be on a promise."

"Yes, but don't get too carried away thinking Lizzy is the reason for that. If it was you and I was on the back of your pushbike or riding on the cross bar you'd be on a promise."

"Zoe, I really like your thinking. I'm thinking we may have a future together because we fit well together, make each other laugh and both have a common interest, that simply thinking about it will make us tremble at the knees."

"You only think we may have a future together?"

"Zoe, I didn't wish to scare you off by being too emphatically about it."

Resting a hand lightly on the driver's thigh, Zoe said, "Buster, I don't scare easily."

The End