Kisses in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Landon chuckles as he takes the bottle from my hand and shaking it. "Lay down, mom. I can get the parts you can't see."

"I can do it!" I protest, but he rolls his eyes and lightly shoves my shoulder. I reluctantly lay down, closing my eyes to try to quell the awkwardness pooling in my stomach. He hasn't even touched me yet, and I'm already a little uncomfortable; this feels too intimate for a son to do to his mother.

And then he begins to apply the lotion.

He seems to be massaging me rather than just smearing lotion on my skin; his hands are far more assertive and forceful than I expected they would be. They move confidently around my exposed abdomen; his fingertips move in tiny circles while his hands guide them in larger, counter clockwise spirals. I have to bite back a moan as the pressure lightens and his fingers flutter against my skin.

I was right. This is too intimate for a son and his mother.

Then why don't I want it to stop?

"Roll over," Landon orders almost gruffly. I obey without thinking, flipping over so that I'm sprawled on my belly. "You can keep listening to your book," he adds as an afterthought. "Make this a little less awkward for you."

"I don't feel awkward," I protest, sitting up to glance at him over my shoulder.

He grins a knowing grin. "Mom, you were so stiff, I felt like I was putting lotion on a corpse. Try to relax, okay? Listen to your book, and let me do my thing."

I roll my eyes and lay down again, popping my earbuds into my ears and starting the audio book again. The narrator begins to purr again, drowning me in a smooth velvety story as Landon begins to apply the lotion to my shoulders.

He alternates between light touches, fingertips barely grazing my skin, to deep heavy circles. This time, I don't suppress my groan as his knuckle hits a particularly tight knot. I can hear his voice rumbling behind me, but I can't bring myself to pull my earbud out and ask him to repeat himself. I mutter a breathy "uh-huh" and bury my face in the crook of my arm.

I'm pretty sure he's given up on applying suntan lotion in exchange for giving me a massage. I'm not complaining; I've always loved massages, and this one is no exception. Alternating between light and strong touches is driving me crazy. Every time he hits a knot or a sensitive spot, I moan into my arm. I don't even care if it's successful in muffling me; I want more skin on skin, more of his touch, more of him.

That last thought jerks me out of my trance, and I almost raise my head. What on earth was that thought? It was way too close to lust -- I shouldn't be having those thoughts about my son! That's so beyond wrong!

It's not specifically Landon that is turning me on, I assure myself as I relax again. I haven't been touched like this in a long time. It's purely coincidence that my son is the one invoking these feelings. I am not attracted to my son.

His strong fingers hit another knot, and I whimper. God, I carry so much stress in my shoulders, don't I? He works it incessantly, moving his hands in seemingly random patterns until the muscle finally relaxes. My entire back is hot, and I'm pretty sure it's not entirely from the hot Jamaican sun.

Landon's hands leave my back, and I start to sit up. He pushes me back down, patting the back of my leg to indicate that he's moving down from my back. He unties my sarong with surprising speed and unwraps my legs like a birthday gift. He squirts a little lotion on my ankles and continues the massage there, moving up the length of my legs at a snail's pace.

But I'm not complaining in the least. I love having my legs touched and played with, and getting an intense massage by two strong manly hands? Heaven. The rest of my body, even though he isn't touching it, is relaxing to the point that I'm limp on the beach chair. He is at my knees now, taking care to put more pressure on my skin.

Now we have a problem. I can feel subtle heat burning between my legs. Every time his hands push up, the flesh of my legs push against my junction and press against my nub. I didn't notice it at first, too wrapped up in the amazing feelings his fingers were invoking. Now, though, I can't ignore it any longer. My pussy floods with moisture; I'm pretty sure I can feel it spilling out of my swimsuit's crotch to coat the insides of my thighs.

He doesn't seem to notice, though...

Surely there's no harm in taking care of myself as long as I make sure he doesn't catch me, right?

Of course not. There is nothing wrong with taking care of these urges that he's invoking inside me. And I'm not attracted to him! He's just giving me a massage, like any good son would, and it's not his fault that massages turn me on.

I shift so I can slip my arm underneath me. My new curves make it a little more difficult to reach my aching hole. That's okay. I can still touch my clit.

I take my time; I definitely don't want to be caught right now. I trace the outline of my lips through the silky fabric of my swimsuit. They tingle and throb, begging for more. I move my fingers up so I can slowly circle my clit. I don't try to keep quiet. I was already moaning when he was massaging my back, so how different will it be if I moan to him touching my legs? It's not like he'll know that I'm touching myself.

Soon, touching through my bathing suit is not enough. I wiggle a little so I can slip my fingers under the suit and sigh as the warmth of skin sends tingles into my toes. His hands are now halfway up my thighs. Every second that I keep touching, every second that I don't cum, he gets closer and closer to catching me in my naughty secret. I shudder at the thought, warmth once again flooding my core.

I take the risk of buzzing my clit and whimper against my arm. My hips want to buck and roll, but I force them to lay still. The only sign that I'm doing anything is my quivering thighs, which Landon is oblivious to. His hands reach the base of my ass, his thumb brushing the crotch of my swimsuit, and I cum without warning. I manage to keep my body still, an incredible feat on its own, but I bite into the soft flesh of my arm to muffle my squeals of lust and release.

The orgasm passes as Landon taps the small of my back. I remove my earbuds and sit up; I throw in a casual stretch to try to play off my orgasm that he definitely didn't notice -- I hope. "Oh, Landon, that was something else! I've paid good money to get worse massages. I think I've just discovered your new career."

"You're flattering me." Landon pats my shoulder and stands up, offering me his hand. I accept and pull myself to my feet, tottering for a moment on my quivering legs. "Well, I think I've earned a well-deserved rest in a comfortable beach chair in the sun. So off you go, mommy dearest! Time to find yourself something else to do."

I smack his arm. "Arrogant little ass. Just like your father. Enjoy your rest, you little twerp." I grab the rest of my stuff and I head back to the bungalow to take a post-orgasm nap. I'll deal with the guilt later.

⸳⸳⸳⸳⸳

The slow walk up the mountain is both relaxing and terrifying. I'm not afraid of heights; I'm afraid of the destination. My feet drag and, despite my best efforts to keep up with the group, I find myself lagging behind. I don't even realize that I've left the trail until I'm standing at one of the benches by the trail, staring over the scenery. It is breathtaking. You can't even see the people or hear the music from the resort below. The flickering lights from the torches remind me of faint fireflies. The golden sun is setting over the horizon, casting pink rays over the sky. Am I in a painting?

I realize I'm holding my breath, as if I'm afraid that even exhaling will spoil the tranquil beauty of the moment.

"Mom?"

I don't turn to face him as he steps up behind me. "It's beautiful, isn't it? Just like a painting."

"Yeah." He is close enough that I can feel his warm breath tickling the back of my neck. "There's a reason they call this one of the most beautiful places on Earth."

We stand in silence for several minutes, watching the sun fade and the sky grow dim. As the stars begin to twinkle in the deep purple sky, he slips his arms around my waist and pulls me against his chest. I close my eyes and sigh. For a moment, I can imagine that it is not my son but my husband that is holding me in this moment of silent perfection.

And then he presses his lips to the back of my neck.

I jump in surprise and take a step forward. "Landon -!"

He grabs my wrist and pulls me back against him, pinning me there. "Mom, it's okay." His voice is gruff, almost hoarse. "I know your secret. I know what you've been trying to hide. It's okay."

"I don't know what you're talking about." And in that moment, I really don't. I have no idea what he's referring to. I only know that being held against his strong chest is remarkably calming, and that I shouldn't feel this growing warmth between my legs. These feelings are taboo, forbidden, wrong -- but standing so close to him, feeling his breath against my forehead, makes me forget for a moment that my attraction to my son is wrong. I can only see his steely eyes gleaming in the flaring light of the torches along the trail. I lean towards him and press my chest against his, still staring up at his perfect stubbled jawline and soft pink lips.

He silences my feeble protests by pressing his lips against mine again. There's a sense of urgency to his kisses, as if he's afraid he'll lose me if he stops. His tongue probes against my lips, begging to be let inside. I timidly open my mouth so his tongue slips right in; he begins to explore with a gentle insistence that invites me to follow his lead. I obey his silent command, plunging my tongue past his and running the tip along the roof of his mouth.

He shudders and slides his hands down the length of my curves; they rest at the slope of my hips for a moment before slipping under my T-shirt and around my back. I can feel him fumbling with my bra clasp and arch my back. My skin is sizzling where he's touching me, both burning hot and icy cold at the same time. My mind is stil reeling with the knowledge that Landon, my son, is the one grazing my flesh. He's never shown any interest in me before today, and he's never touched me in this raw, sensual way. My body trembles with bewilderment even as my sheath moistens with excitement and desire.

Landon pulls back for a moment, but before I can even question why he stopped, he's already tugging my shirt over my breasts. I help him guide it and my bra off my body and stand before him completely topless. My face flushed with shame, I reach up to cover my heavy breasts, but he grabs my wrists and forces my hands down to my sides.

His eyes roam my curves hungrily; his tongue flicks out to wet his lips. "I always wondered what they would look like," he murmurs softly, reaching up to pet the flesh around my areola, "but I never imagined they would be so..."

My breath catches in my throat as unflattering words flash through my brain. Saggy. Flat. Wrinkled.

"Perfect."

What? I move to step back in shock, but his grip on my wrist holds me in place. "You...like them?"

"They're the most beautiful breasts I've seen in my life, mom." Landon cups my left boob as if in a dream and bends over to press his lips to the hardening nipple. I gasp, a tingle shooting down my spine straight into my moistening groin. He takes my reaction as an invitation to continue and seizes my nipple with his teeth. Every time he nibbles or rolls it with his tongue, waves of pleasure wash across my entire body.

I squirm as my shorts grow damp and my thighs become sticky with my own desire. He takes notice and releases my nipple with an audible pop. Grabbing my hand, he pulls me to the bench and pushes me down on my back. He wiggles my shorts and panties over my hips, freeing my lower half from the restraints of clothing. I am now fully nude and splayed across the bench, completely exposed to my son's lustful gaze. The hunger in his eyes turns me on even more, and I brazenly slip a hand between my legs to fondle my throbbing and hungry clit.

"Oh mom," Landon groans as he yanks his throbbing member from his pants, and I gasp at its sheer size. It's a little shorter than his father's, but the girth is nearly double the size. I'm not even sure if it can fit inside me! But a wave of pleasure as my nail scratches my nub makes me determined to try. "Please, Landon," I whimper, biting my lip as another shockwave rocks my core. "Please, baby -- "

"Not yet, mom," he chuckles as he kneels between my knees. "I've been waiting a very long time for this moment, and I'm going to make sure you know how much I want to hear you scream." Without a single word of warning, he buries his face between my thighs and flicks his tongue against my clit. My hips jerk up in surprise, pressing my pussy against his face, but he wraps his arms around my thighs to keep me still. I can do nothing but stare up at the dancing stars above, unable to tell the difference between the real ones and the ones that flash across my vision with each zap of pleasure.

Landon swirls his tongue around my clit, not quite touching it, and I groan in need and try again to thrust myself against him. He alternates between long flat strokes and rapid flicks of his tongue, and every thought that was strong enough to remain fled from the onslaught of lust. I quiver as a balloon of pleasure begins to swell inside of me. I know exactly what it means, and I want to push it away -- I don't want to cum yet!

But then he flicks his tongue again. I moan in confused desire, unable to decide if I want to make this last as long as possible or if I want to explode immediately.

He speeds up his rhythm, moving his tongue farther down to play around my quivering entrance. I whimper as he teases the hole, slipping in just far enough that I need more, then pulling it back out. Every time he slips back up to my clit, my thighs clench. Every inch of me is preparing for the inevitable. I can feel my entire body tensing as the world around me shrinks to nothing but the pins of pleasure in my throbbing core. I don't know how much longer I can ride this roller coaster of passion; my pleasure center is on the verge of overloading from his teasing.

Then, without warning, he sucks on my clit as he slams a finger deep inside me.

I forget that we're in the middle of a trail with a group of tourists within hearing range. I forget that we're on a mountain above a resort with hundreds of people. I scream as loud as my lungs will let me as the balloon inside me pops. The pleasure centered in my core now rockets through my body. Every single nerve inside me sizzles and pulses with bliss. Every inch of my flesh tingles until even the light breeze whispering through the trees is too much for my sensitive skin. I thrash from side to side as I can't take the intensity of my orgasm, accidentally slapping Landon in the face and ripping him from my pussy. "I'm sorry!" I whisper as I finally regain control over my tongue. "I didn't mean - "

"It's okay," he reassures me as he stands up. He takes a moment to stare down at my quivering body, his hand wrapping around his thickness and stroking it with confidence. I can see a bead of moisture puckering on his head, and I lick my lips hungrily. I want nothing more than to lunge forward and take his entire length into my mouth, but I'm still coming down from that earth-shattering orgasm and can barely move of my own volition.

He takes advantage of my stillness and pulls me forward so my hips rest on the edge of the bench. "I've waited so long for this," he whispers as he lines up his length with my entrance and presses his warm spongy head against me. I whimper and buck my hips, silently begging for him to bridge the gap. We've come this far -- what'st he point in stopping now?

Taking a deep breath, he thrusts forward, burying his entire length inside me. I wail in surprise and dig my fingernails into the soft wood of the bench. Searing pain shoots across my core; I wasn't ready for that thickness all at once!

The pain fades as he pulls back until only his knob remains inside me. "Please," I whine, reaching out to run my fingers through the chest hair that dusts his muscular chest. "Please -- Landon - "

He punches forward again, somehow going even deeper inside me. I can feel everything -- every vein, every throb, every inch of his cock pulsing in time with my throbbing walls. I haven't felt this sensation in so long, and even with my husband, I'd never felt it so intensely. Even though I came moments ago, I can already feel the second one building inside me. I want it. I need it. "F-fuck me," I whisper, ashamed of my dirty language and hoping he doesn't hear me.

Landon groans and stares down at me with eyes clouded with lust. "What did you say?" he demands. I don't reply. He pulls himself out completely, letting it twitch and bounce mere inches from my emptiness. "Say it again. I want to hear you say it again."

"Landon -- I don't - "

"Say it!" he growls, his hand reaching down to caress the skin of my neck. "I want to hear you say exactly what you want from me, mother."

"I want you to - " I hesitate until his fingers tighten around my throat. "I want you to fuck me."

"God, that's so hot." He pushes only part of himself back inside me; I squirm and whimper with need, but he holds himself still. "Again. Say it again."

"I want you to fuck me, Landon." I'm not sure if that edge in my voice is confidence or lust. "I want you to fuck me so hard that I can't walk home. I want you to fuck me until I squirt. For god's sake, son, fuck me!"

He groans as he shoves himself all the way in, leaning over to grab my nipples with a new intensity. I moan as my body rises and falls to match his pace, working in tandem to push him in as far as he can with each thrust. Somehow, without my guidance, he found my G-spot and is slamming into it over and over, sending sparks flying through my nervous system. I hook my knee over the back of the bench to give him more room to work, and he makes sure to grind against me with every thrust. He rubs his pelvic bone against my clit as his cock twitches and pulses inside me.

I cry out against his lips after he hits my cervix with a particularly rough thrust. I'm so close, so freaking close -- my entire body is on fire and trembling with ecstasy. I want to cum. I want to cum with him, and judging by the way he's panting and grunting, I don't have long to wait.

"Are you gonna cum, mom?" he growls, his voice straining with the effort of keeping himself going a little longer.

"I'm so close," I whimper, slipping my hand down to my clit to give him a little help. "Please, baby, wait for me!"

"I will. Hold still." He grabs my hips and pulls me down, then punches into me with new ferocity. I cry out as each thrust slams into my cervix, my fingers buzzing my clit faster than I've ever done when I was alone. I can feel it building inside me; I'm on top of the mountain of lust, and I need that one -- little -- push --

As if he can tell, he crashes his lips to my nipples again and bites down, hard. I let out a shrill cry as I clench and explode. My vision blacks out for several seconds; my whole body tenses as each wave of bliss courses through my veins. I can hear screaming, and if I was even remotely capable of thought at this moment, I would realize it was me.

Landon didn't stop for my orgasm. He pistons even faster, his fast movements rubbing against my special spot and intensifying every sensation. I can't take it anymore. I try to wiggle away from him so that I can ride out the pleasure organically, but he grabs my hips. He holds me against him while he slams into me with no rhythm, no order -- just pumping as fast and hard as he can. He lets out a guttural roar as he finishes inside me, the warmth splashing against my womb and soothing my aching core.