Kissing Booth

Story Info
An innocent guy meets a lady at a kissing booth.
11.3k words
4.67
41.9k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,607 Followers

My sister's sorority always put up a kissing booth during the homecoming fair. She asked me to help out by keeping track of the money they raised. She was a junior at the time and I was a freshman, but I've always been good with numbers. Math just makes sense to me. And at five dollars a kiss, the math was made even easier.

Throughout the day, the sorority girls would take turns at the booth. None of them were there for very long, maybe an hour at the most. It was a treat to watch the pretty girls come and go all day. My job was to collect the money, keep track of the total, and determine which girl raised the most money.

It was getting late when I heard a mature female voice ask, "Is that little cutie on the menu? I'll pay double to kiss him!"

As I looked up from my laptop, I saw a full-figured lady staring right at me. She looked to be older than my mother. She had a chubby face with a bright, toothy smile. Her short, golden blond hair was thick well above her shoulders. Her enormous breasts were captured under a loose-fitting sweatshirt with my school's logo on the front. And she was wagging her finger in my direction.

Two of the sorority girls moved behind me and propelled me toward the counter. They told the woman that I was most definitely on the menu. The woman handed one of the girls a ten-dollar bill and leaned over the counter to get a hold of me. She grasped one of my hands and looped her other behind my neck. She pulled me toward her and soon my lips met hers. She forced her tongue into my mouth and I couldn't stop myself from moaning softly.

Until that moment I'd never been kissed. I was a nineteen-year-old virgin who had never even held a girl's hand. I had always been shy and insecure. And I completely lacked the courage necessary to ask a girl out on a date.

And now this older woman was not only kissing me, she was sucking on my tongue, licking my teeth, and nibbling on my lips. I was leaning against the counter and had no idea what I should do with my hands. After a time, I remembered watching the girls loop their arms around the boy's necks that were kissing them. So I did the same thing, I leaned further over the counter and looped my arms around the woman's neck.

When she felt my arms around her neck, her eyes opened and our lips popped apart, but she still held me, so I kept my arms around her neck. Looking right into my eyes with her lips brushing against mine, she whispered, "That's my good boy." She then glanced down while slapping another ten-dollar bill on the table.

She pulled me back to her and kissed me once again. Our tongues were sliding against each other. I was breathing heavily and my poor penis had never been stiffer. I tried to be sly as I slowly ground myself against the edge of the counter. When that kiss ended, I was left gasping for air and I know I was blushing from head to toe.

She grinned at me while fishing another bill from her pocket. "Come around to this side of the counter, Baby Boy." And she then slapped a twenty-dollar bill on the counter.

The sorority girls were cheering me on. They helped me to climb over the counter until I sat on its edge with the woman standing between my wide-spread knees. She wrapped her arms around me that time and smushed me against her soft body while sliding her tongue deep into my mouth. My back arched and I moaned into her mouth while she kissed me how I'd always dreamed of kissing a girl someday.

While holding me firmly against her large, soft body, she let one of her hands slip between us. That hand slowly made its way between my spread legs until she gently cupped the bulge of my over-excited penis in the palm of her hand. My eyes popped open but slowly drifted closed while she continued to kiss me and gently fondle my penis. The kiss eventually came to an end and as our lips smacked apart, she asked in a soft voice, "What's your name, Baby Boy?"

When I failed to answer because I was still trying to catch my breath, one of the sorority girls leaned in close and answered for me. "His name is Sam."

She smiled, kissed my lips gently, and said, "It's nice to meet you, Sammy. I'm Donna."

Donna then looked to the sorority girl who was still lingering nearby. "Excuse me, does Sammy need to stay here?"

The girl looked around for a second and then said, "No, I think we can handle it for the rest of the day."

Donna looked at me in my horny, inexperienced frenzy and asked, "Sammy, Sweetheart, would you like to come with me?"

I bit my lower lip, leaned in close to her, and asked, "Where are you going to take me?"

She nipped my earlobe with her teeth and asked, "Does it matter?" She then squeezed my desperate erection over my shorts.

Shaking my head from side to side, I slowly slid off the counter until I stood just in front of Donna. She was taller than I thought, a full head taller than me. Reaching out, she took my hand in hers. And before we walked away, she said, "Sammy, don't you want to say goodbye to your friends?"

Looking back over my shoulder, I saw my sister had recently arrived and was grinning from ear-to-ear, as were the two other girls who were standing nearby. My voice cracked when I spoke. It might have been because Donna had rested her hand on my butt and at least one of her fingers was wiggling its way to parts unknown by anyone! "Bye!"

I spun around while Donna dug her fingers in deeper between my cheeks. I heard my sister call out from behind us, "Bye Sam!! Have fun!!"

Donna guided me through the crowd with her hand on my butt the entire time. As the crowd thinned and we entered the parking lot, she began to squeeze my butt with every step I took. When she backed me against the rear hatch of her SUV, I whimpered softly and asked, "Donna, where are we going?"

She leaned in a kissed me aggressively while slipping her hand back between my legs to fondle my desperate penis. When her tongue left my mouth, she sucked my lower lip into her mouth before releasing it and saying, "I'm taking you home with me. Sammy, I'm going to make you feel so good!!"

For the first time, I mustered all my courage, rose on my tip-toes, and kissed her after slipping my arms around her neck. While we kissed, she wiggled her thick, meaty thigh between my legs and I began grinding myself against her. I was left gasping for air and humping myself against her soft, warm thigh when our kiss came to an end.

Donna leaned forward and teased my earlobe with her lips while she whispered, "Sammy, I'm not the type of woman who usually brings young men home with her. You'll be my first."

I arched my back while shamelessly humping myself against her, "Donna, I've never, um, you know. I mean, I've never been with a girl before." Turning my head to face her, I whispered, "You were my first real kiss."

She licked my lips and whispered, "I know. I knew it the moment I saw you. That's why I paid to kiss you."

I whimpered softly, "Really?"

She licked my lips and said, "Yes. The moment I saw you, I knew I had to take you home. You looked so innocent and sweet behind your little computer. Sammy, I loved a boy just like you when I was your age. But he slipped away before I could show him what I had to offer. Sweetheart, I'm going to do to you, what I so badly wanted to do to him all those years ago."

Taking my hands in hers, she guided me a few steps away from her SUV. After tapping on the keyfob, the large rear hatch began to open. While standing out in the open, right there in the parking lot, Donna reached for the bottom of my shirt. She whispered while slowly raising the bottom of my shirt higher and higher, "Sammy, before we get going, I need to undress you."

Biting my lip while my hips squirmed and ground around shamelessly. I looked around nervously, "Right here? Can't we wait until we get to your house? Please?"

She kissed me gently once again before saying in a soft voice, "I'm so sorry Sammy. But no, we can't wait. These clothes need to come off right now."

My arms rose all on their own while Donna pulled my t-shirt up and off. With her hands on my hips, she guided me toward her car and I soon found myself laying down in the back of her SUV. I couldn't stop myself from squeezing my very stiff penis with both hands while writhing in anticipation. Donna stared into my eyes while I lay before her with a hunger in her eyes. She took one of my feet in her hands and removed that shoe and sock. She repeated the act with my other foot.

Donna kissed the tip of my big toe and whispered, "Move your hands away from yourself."

When I hesitated, she whispered, "Sammy, am I going to have to spank you when we get home?"

My back arched and I moaned, "No." I reluctantly moved my hands well out of the way. Raising my head just a little, I saw two couples standing not far behind Donna. I whimpered softly, "Donna, not here. There are people behind you. Please? Pretty please?"

She leaned in close and kissed my stomach while undoing the button on my shorts. She kissed my stomach again and again while she slowly lowered the zipper. Hooking her fingers under my shorts and underpants near either hip, she looked into my eyes and whispered, "Lift." Biting my lip, I set my bare feet on the bumper and lifted my hips.

Donna slowly raised my underpants high enough to clear my skinny penis. While sliding both my underpants and shorts down my thighs, she stared at my stiff, little erection with its dusting of light brown hair and said, "Oh Baby Boy, you are adorable!"

Lowering my hips and lifting my feet, Donna then removed the last shred of clothing from my body. After tossing my clothes toward the front of her SUV, Donna laid her warm, soft hands on my knees and spread them wide apart. She stared into my eyes while leaning down slowly. I watched as her lips slowly parted and while still staring at me, she took my entire penis and its little pouch of marbles into her mouth.

My eyes rolled up into my head and my back arched deeply. Donna gently pressed her teeth against the very root of my delicate masculinity. My fingers clawed at the floor of her SUV while her teeth nibbled, her tongue caressed, and her lips kissed my little penis. With my legs spread as wide as they would go, Donna held all of my important bits in her mouth, and her teeth began biting down a little harder. The realization that this woman I'd just met could easily bite off my penis struck me hard and I nearly squirted in her mouth. But she must've felt how close I was. She quickly removed her mouth from my body.

I heard the people behind Donna chattering to each other, but I couldn't understand what anyone was saying. I didn't dare peek at them again, it sounded like Donna and I had attracted even more of an audience.

While hooking her hands behind my knees, Donna grinned and said, "Baby Boy, this is just a sample of what I'm going to do to you. I'm going to ruin you for every girl your age. You're going to want to stay with me forever." And she then did something I never imagined I would experience. She folded my legs back on top of my chest and held them firmly in place. Leaning back down, she poked out her tongue and licked my wrinkled hole! She licked it several times before poking at it with her tongue. She then licked from that special hole up to the tip of my penis. Parting her lips, she took all of my penis and its little pouch back in her mouth once again. This time she bit down on its root even harder than before.

I was squealing in a high-pitch and thrashing about as much as I could, she was holding me in place with enough force to keep me from squirming away. When her mouth slid off of my desperate erection, it was left dripping with her saliva and the impression of her teeth were left circling its root. Reaching down, she gently patted my penis and pouch with her open palm. "Climb into the front seat."

Sitting up, I immediately learned our audience had grown. At least a dozen people were standing not far behind Donna. They were loosely gathered and I nibbled on my lip while noticing many of them looked rather excited. Most of them had their phones raised and were taking pictures of me in my current predicament. I know I was blushing like crazy. I was naked in a parking lot in front of a large group of strangers! Not only that, they had all seen Donna, a mature, full-figured woman take my whole penis in her mouth and she licked between my cheeks too!!

Rolling onto my hands and knees, I was about to climb over the second row of seats when Donna poked her finger between my cheeks and against my wrinkled hole! I squeaked and giggled before turning around to watch her close the hatch behind me. Completely naked behind lightly tinted windows, I scurried over the rows of seats until my bare bottom was perched on the soft, leather of the passenger's seat.

While I waited for Donna to join me, I realized I was naked in her car! I had just been stripped naked in a parking lot by a woman I'd met less than an hour before. She had told me she was going to take me home with her. She was going to do to me what she wanted to do to another boy long ago. If the things she'd already done to me were any indication of what she had planned, I couldn't wait to get going!

She was my very first kiss. Donna seemed like such a kind woman. But she did threaten to spank me. A shiver shot up my spine as I imagined laying across her lap while she spanked my bare bottom. She had also bit down on the base of my penis hard enough to leave teeth marks. Another, even stronger shiver shot up my spine while I imagined Donna closing her mouth on my boyhood. My penis throbbed hard and I struggled not to reach down and touch it.

When Donna opened her door and saw me sitting there so very horny, she smiled and climbed onto the driver's seat without ever taking her eyes off of me. Leaning over me to grab my seatbelt, she pressed her enormous breast against my face. When she heard me moan softly while inhaling her musky scent, she moved even closer to me so my face settled into her warm, perfumed cleavage. She left me gasping for air and even hornier than I was before when she settled back into the driver's seat.

She grinned at me sitting naked beside her with my very stiff penis and flushed face. She started her SUV and as she put it in gear, I glanced around and saw the crowd had moved toward the front of her car so they could try and see what we were up to. Donna backed her car out of its space and waited for our group of voyeurs to part so she could drive us home. Donna rolled the front two windows down so they could get one last look at me. The group moved slowly and remained close to the sides of her SUV as we drove past. Phones were raised and I'm sure dozens of pictures and videos of us were shot that day.

I was wiggling, squirming mess of horniness as she left the parking lot and joined the traffic on the main loop around my University. She rested her hand on my naked thigh while we meandered around my school. She glanced away from the road to my naked body quite often. She spoke to me while I tried not to squirm under her warm, soft touch.

"Sammy, I earlier mentioned a boy from my past. I'm amazed at how much you two are alike. It could be the way I remember him, but Sweetie, you are a dead-ringer." She paused for a short time and I'm sure she was thinking about the boy she used to know. "He was your age when I knew him. He used to come to my dorm room so we could study together. He was such a cutie, I had a hard time keeping my hands off of him!"

Unclicking my seatbelt, I turned my body so I leaned against the door so I would face her. When she stopped at an intersection, her eyes wandered over every exposed inch of my body. I warmed under her gaze and nearly moaned when her eyes met mine.

When we started moving again, she continued with her memory, "It was a different time, it was more than three decades ago. Young ladies were simply not that forward with boys." She sighed before saying, "But it got to a point that I could no longer resist him. We'd finished studying for the final in our Chemistry course. He had gathered up his books and things and I was walking him to my door."

She grinned to herself at the memory, "He reached for the doorknob, but I spun him around before he could turn it. I backed him against that door and kissed him. I was his first kiss too."

Lowering my hands to the insides of my thighs, dangerously close to my throbbing and leaking penis, I nibbled on my lip while listening to her story. My voice sounded squeaky, "Did-did-did you undress him too?"

She glanced away from the road to my extremely horny body, "I would have, but..." She looked a little sad, "I frightened him. He was so small and I wasn't exactly petite. The poor boy had never been kissed before and I'd nearly attacked him. He slipped out of my grasp and dashed out the door before I could catch him." She paused while considering what she'd say next, "The last time I saw him was during that Chemistry final. He never returned to school after that semester."

I continued to squirm in my seat and struggled to keep my hands off of myself. While slowing down to turn onto a residential street, she glanced at me and said, "Sammy, I've had thirty years to fantasize about all the things I would have done to that boy if given the chance. I would have treated him like my special little prince! I'll never have the chance to show him how good I could have made him feel. But now, with you, I have a very similar opportunity that I am not going to let slip away."

She had been thinking about that encounter for ten more years than I'd been alive! She had been crystal clear when she said, she was going to do to me what she should have done to him so long ago. My entire body quivered and shivered in excitement. She had already stripped me naked in a parking lot, taken my penis in her mouth, and licked my wrinkled hole. Strangers had watched while she took my entire penis and my pouch of marbles in her mouth and bit down hard enough to leave marks around its base. Glancing down, I saw her bite mark had faded away. But the memory of her teeth bearing down on my penis remained.

My voice was soft and a little squeaky when I asked, "Donna, are we almost to your house?"

She glanced at me and smiled, "Yes we are, Sweetheart. We'll be home very soon."

She reached over between my legs and with two fingers, bounced my delicate testicles up and down. "Sammy, when I'm through with you, these little balls will be wilted up like raisins. I'm going to drain every last drop of love out of you." She continued to bounce them up and down while asking, "Baby Boy, I'm going to make you squirt more times than you believe possible. I'm going to take such good care of you."

Her words left me dripping with desire. I was so caught up in what she was saying that I didn't realize we'd pulled into her garage until she'd turned the engine off. While the door closed behind us, Donna announced, "We're home, Sweetheart. Let's get you inside so I can relieve the pressure in your little jewels."

Donna got out of her SUV and I watched her every move while she walked around the front of it. She stared at me while I stared at her. When she opened my door, I swiveled my legs out toward her. She took hold of my legs and lifted them so she could kiss both of my big toes. Without a word, she reached in and scooped my naked body into her arms as if I didn't weigh a thing. I looped my arms around her neck and rested my head against her shoulder. She carried me across the garage and balanced me on her knee while opening the door leading to her kitchen.

She passed through her kitchen and went straight to her dining room. The long rectangular table was surrounded by ten chairs. The only things on the huge table were fabric placemats in front of each chair. She set me down on one of the placemats at one end of the table. After she sat down on the chair between my legs, she wasted no time and pulled me closer to her while I perched on the placemat. She kept a firm grip on my hip bones to keep me from squirming away. Lowering her head, she pursed her lips and as my penis made its way into her mouth, she nibbled on it with her teeth. A few different times during the process, she bit down harder. And when she'd taken my entire penis in her mouth, she bit down and dragged her teeth up its entire length. She nearly had to scrape me off the ceiling. The feeling of her lips, tongue, and teeth on my erection was so intense!

fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,607 Followers