Kissing Booth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her voice sounded a little deeper than it had before, "Little Prince, I have a deal for you. I'll get a regular bottle of lubricant and put the cinnamon away, if..." She paused to blow her warm breath all over the parts of me displayed in front of her. "...if you'll do something for me. Do you ever remember holding a glass or a cup against your mouth and sucking in so it would hang there all by itself?"

I answered quickly, "Yes. I used to do that all the time."

She smiled, "Well, I want you to do that again and hold that cup there for as long as you can. Think you can do that for me? If you promise to, I'll put this..." She held up the bottle of cinnamon lubricant, "...away for the rest of the day."

There wasn't a second's hesitation before I chirped out, "I'll do it! I promise!" But I had no idea why she would want me to do something so silly.

She excused herself to the kitchen and returned with a small glass. She smiled down at me laying on that table and held the glass over my mouth. It was big enough that it surrounded my lips and just a little of the skin around them. Looking up into her eyes, I began to vacuum out the air in that glass until it was held to my mouth all by itself.

She spoke with a pleased look on her face, "Keep that on there and don't let it fall until I say otherwise. I'm going to put this away..." She picked up the cinnamon lubricant, "...and get regular lubricant as I promised."

I lay there sucking out air as needed to keep that glass held to my lips. I kept looking straight up at the ceiling so the glass didn't want to slide off. Donna's footsteps let me know she was back upstairs. This time, she was up there quite a bit longer than the time before. I tried to look out of the side of my eyes to see her when I heard her approach but was unable to without the glass pulling my lips.

When she did enter the dining room, she moved close to the table on my right side. She leaned over and looked almost straight down at me. My eyes almost bugged out of my head. She had changed into a black silk robe and her huge breasts were just barely contained under the thin layer of fabric. With a grin on her face, she took hold of the glass and indicated that I could stop sucking. Her smile widened as she moved the glass away and set it down above my head.

In a raspy voice, she said, "I've always thought gentle boys should have big, fat, puffy lips. And little Prince, yours are just perfect." She moved a mirror above my head she'd been holding in one of her hands.

I whimpered softly while staring at my reflection. My lips were obscenely swollen and tinted a darker color than usual. I simply couldn't tear my eyes away from that mirror. I looked so different. I had big, fat, puffy lips just like she wanted.

After setting the mirror aside, Donna leaned over me and gently kissed my huge lips. They were so swollen, the feeling of her kissing me was intensified and left me feeling dizzy when it came to an end. With her lips still brushing against mine, she whispered, "Sammy, my little Prince, I'm going to fuck you now."

I shivered with anticipation and squeaked, "Okay!"

She didn't move and let her lips continue to brush against mine. She even paused occasionally to slip her tongue between my big, fat lips. "Sammy, sweetheart, are you excited for me to pull that plug out and replace it with my strap-on?"

I was breathing in quick gasps and knew my little penis was as stiff as a pencil. "Yes!" Until that day, I'd only considered being pegged in my most horny of masturbatory states. And at that moment on that table, I was far beyond any level of horniess I'd experienced up to that point.

She licked my lips a few times before sucking my fat lower lip into her mouth. As it slid out she whispered, "I've been waiting a long time to use my strap-on. It's been sitting in that box for years. It's been waiting for you, Sammy. It's been patiently waiting for you to enter my life so I could use it to pop your cherry and take your virginity."

My mind was clouded over with all I'd been put through that afternoon. Donna had tapped into who I was. The person I'd always been but kept hidden from the rest of the world. She had been able to see through my lies and knew this is what I'd always needed. Being restrained and made to do her bidding. I squirmed on the table and moaned while she teased me with her words.

Standing up, Donna adjusted her robe to better cover her breasts before walking back to her place at the head of the table, nearest to my little penis and hole being stretched open by the baby blue plug. Her fingers slipped under the base of the plug and began to gently pull it from my body. As the widest part of the plug forced my little hole to stretch to its limits, I squealed, kicked my shins around, and curled my toes up into knots.

Donna held the plug there at its widest part for several seconds before letting my body force it out. I gasped and moaned as it left my body. I lay there feeling empty and ready for anything she had planned. I tried to arch my back, but with my hands still cuffed together behind my knees, it was an awkward position to hold for very long. Lifting my head off the table was also difficult to do for any amount of time, but I did get brief peeks at her sliding the harness into place under her robe.

In very little time, I heard her pop open the lubricant and squirt some out. I didn't feel it, so I assumed it was on her dildo. She then squirted some out onto my little pouch of marbles. Very slowly, while still squeezing the bottle, she moved the bottle upward until a line of the slippery lubricant was drawn up the length of my penis. She then moved my little pouch upward and squirted a large amount down between my cheeks. With one hand, she scooped up the lubricant between my cheeks and began massaging it into my little hole. Two fingers and the thumb of her other hand circled my little prong and she began to stroke the slippery substance into my desperate penis at a very quick pace.

She continued to quickly stroke my penis while stepping forward enough that the rounded end of her dildo bumped against my balloon knot. She didn't press forward at all. Instead, she said, "My sweet, little Prince, once I do this, it can't be undone. Baby Boy, use your words, tell me what you want me to do."

I was squirming around on the tabletop while Donna's hand stroked me far faster than was comfortable. The sensations were coming on so quickly, my mind was struggling to comprehend all that was occurring. My voice cracked as I gasped, "Make love to me! Please make love to me Donna!"

She grinned, "Baby Boy, I don't think what I'm going to do to you can be considered 'making love'. Sweetie, I'm going to FUCK you."

Her fingers never slowed from flying up and down on my little penis. My second orgasm of the afternoon built within me quickly and I was soon writhing on the tabletop. Seconds before it happened, I squealed out, "Fuck me! Fuck me, Donna! Please fuck me!"

I gasped when she pressed forward with her hips and I felt the dildo enter my body. The dildo that she wore. The dildo she was controlling with her hips. The dildo she was fucking me with. At the same moment my body bloomed open enough to allow her to enter, my little balls popped inside my body, and my penis throbbed hard between her fingers. I heard a high-pitched squeal echo around the room. It took me several seconds to realize it was me making that sound.

I didn't look down, I couldn't. My body was spasming and twitching while the orgasm rocked through my body. The entire time, Donna kept stroking my little prong at that same furious pace. For a moment, I thought I might be having a seizure! I lost all control of my body while she played with me long after I needed her to stop. I squirmed and tried to wiggle away, but I wasn't going anywhere. I tried to tell her it was too much. My little penis was so sensitive. I didn't know how much of her stroking I could take after already having my orgasm.

Donna did eventually stop, but after the point I'd begged, pleaded, and promised I'd do anything if she would just stop. She kept a firm grip on my little penis while slowly burying the rest of her dildo inside of me. It went much deeper than her finger or the plug. I felt it touching places that had never been touched before. I lay there with my fingers and toes fidgeting while dealing with the feeling of having just cum and being penetrated like that for the first time.

As her hips gently bumped against mine, she moaned, "Oh, Baby Boy, you're mine now." She held still and allowed me to adjust to being filled to that capacity. While she waited, I felt her playing with the handcuffs. And very soon they slipped off my wrists. I stretched my arms while wrapping my legs around Donna's wide hips. With the handcuffs removed I was finally able to get a good look at Donna standing there with her black silk robe still mostly closed and the dildo poking out. She looked amazing. After I'd loosened the muscles in my arms, I felt my lips with my fingertips and couldn't believe how puffy they still were.

Looking down at me lying naked before her, she set her hands on my hips and slowly pulled out before sliding it back in at a quick enough pace to make me gasp. She repeated that same action several times before moaning, "Sammy, you can't imagine how this makes me feel! I've been dreaming about this moment for so long, longer than you've been alive."

I squeaked and whimpered while she fucked me slowly and deeply. I writhed on the tabletop while she slid her dildo in and out of my body. Moving one hand from my hip back to my still stiff penis. She began to tease it with her fingertips while her wide hips never stopped moving back and forth at a steady even pace.

After several minutes, I moaned, "Donna... It feels so good."

She smiled down at me, "I know it does, Baby Boy." Both of her hands slid slowly up my naked body so she could pinch my little, pink nipples between her fingers. I giggled at first. But then she pinched harder and I squeaked. She grinned down at me while reaching across my body and picking up the glass once more. She held it right over my mouth. "Sammy, hold this on your mouth again until I tell you otherwise."

After wetting my lips with my tongue, she set the glass over my mouth and I sucked out all the air until the glass clung to my mouth by vacuum. I could feel my lips being drawn up into the glass and knew they would wind up even more swollen than before.

Once the glass was back in place, Donna stood back up and took hold of my hips. She started by pulling the dildo about halfway out before returning it inside. After a short time, she began pulling out even more. It got to the point where she was pulling it nearly all the way out before sliding it back in. I was having a really difficult time keeping the glass in place while she fucked me. Several times, I had to reach up and catch the glass to keep it from falling.

Donna's breathing began to grow heavier the longer she fucked me. The more tired she got, the harder she began to fuck me. She began slamming her hips against me after pulling nearly all the way. She grunted with each thrust. I lay there being properly fucked by a woman old enough to be my mother. She was slamming that dildo in and out of my body at a furious pace.

I felt delirious and I was soon unable to keep the glass in place on my lips. I found myself giggling uncontrollably. My giggling soon had Donna chuckling. She was exhausted by that point. And slowly withdrew the dildo from inside of me. While I sat up on the table, she slid the harness down and off. When I was on my feet, she took my hand and lead me further into her home. Freshly fucked with a very stiff penis, Donna led me across her living room and up a flight of stairs. At the end of a hallway was her master bedroom.

As we stepped into that room, Donna untied her robe and let it gracefully fall to the floor before sitting down on the bed and spreading her legs wide. The lips of her pussy were swollen and glistening with her arousal, as were the insides of her thighs. Her golden blonde pubic hair was shaped, but left long and was matted down in places.

She grinned while pointing between her thick thighs. "Come put your mouth to use down here Baby Boy."

I stood there and caught myself touching my penis when her eyes darted down to that region. I didn't stop playing with my stiff penis as I uttered, "Donna, I've never... I don't know how."

Her grin widened while she spread her thighs even farther apart, "Don't worry about that. I'll teach you everything you'll ever need to know about making a woman cum with your big, fat lips and tongue."

I took small steps toward her until I stood just between her legs. I then knelt and stared at her immense pussy. While I sat there, Donna pointed out all the important parts of her womanhood and gave me a brief idea of what she wanted me to do.

After the introduction to her pussy, I leaned in and began following the instructions she had given me. I kissed my way up each of her thighs before kissing my way around her swollen lips. Starting toward the bottom, I kissed and licked my way up both lips but stayed clear of her fat clit. Moving back to the bottom, I slid my tongue between her lips until I felt her clit.

Her fingers were running through my hair and tickling my scalp while I ate her. She whispered prompts when I didn't exactly follow her instructions. "That's my clit. Right there. Lick circles around it. Slower. Slower. That's it. Just like that. No. Not yet, don't suck on it yet."

Reaching her orgasm took much less time than I was expecting. But she was obviously very horny from all she'd done to me. When she did cum, I felt her clit vibrating on my tongue. Her heavy thighs pinched my head between them. And her fingers knotted up in my hair and kept me right where she wanted me to stay. In the peak of her pleasure, she spread open her thighs and pushed me away from her. I fell back onto the floor on my bottom. I sat there and watched the rest of Donna's orgasm. It was a beautiful sight. The look of pleasure on her face. The way her nipples had crinkled up and were poking out away from her breasts. The way her body continued to vibrate and twitch until her orgasm had come to an end. She was left breathing heavily and smiling brightly.

Donna moaned softly, "Baby Boy, that was wonderful. I've needed that for a very long time."

Sitting on the floor, looking up at her perched on the side of the bed, I asked, "I did okay?"

She smiled, "You did better than 'okay'. You did wonderfully." Her eyes dipped down to my throbbing penis, "Come up here. Lay across my lap." She then scooted back on the bed so her thighs were both on the mattress.

As horny as I was, I popped up on my feet and scurried toward her. I thought I would lay face up on her lap, but Donna had me lay face down. She caught my stiff penis between her soft, warm thighs and I began to hump myself into her lap. As I settled into a steady rhythm, Donna began slapping my naked bottom with her open palm. The spanking didn't hurt. On the contrary, it warmed my cheeks and added to my arousal.

Donna's voice was raspy sounding, "Even good boys need spankings."

I gasped, "Yes!"

Over time, while my little penis slid between the crease of her thighs, Donna's spanks became firmer. They sounded much worse than they felt. But my bottom was definitely feeling warmer and tingly.

As I neared my third orgasm of the afternoon, I squealed, "Harder! Please!"

Donna's hand began crashing against the cheeks of my bottom. It sounded like she was hurting me, but I found it to just add to the moment. I squeezed the bedcovers in my fists while sliding my penis between her thighs and Donna's spanking began moving lower on my cheeks until she was spanking the crease between my cheeks and my upper thighs. That's when I began to really feel the spanking. That spot she was paying attention to was far more sensitive than the meat of my round bottom.

My penis was throbbing and my little balls had pulled up inside my body, I was so close. That was the moment Donna began spanking me with a fury. Her large hand slapped down on my sitting spot over and over with more power than I'd experienced until then. The sound of her open palm striking my bare flesh sounded horrible. And it hurt just as badly. But I was too far gone. While she continued to spank me, my orgasm erupted inside of me. I screamed out, arched my back, knotted up my toes, and squeezed the bedcovers with white knuckles. My skinny penis squirted out its love for the third time that afternoon.

Donna kept spanking me until my orgasm had completed and I was left breathing heavily and exhausted. As I settled down, I heard Donna panting for air too. As I slid off her lap, I knelt on the floor looking up at her while we both paused to digest what had just occurred. I'd just humped myself to orgasm between her thighs while, at the same time, she beat my bottom with her open palm.

I was the first to break the silence with a giggle. Donna soon joined in. As she calmed down, she looked at her thighs and ran a finger through the small amount of cream I'd ejaculated. Raising an eyebrow, she said, "You made a little mess. What do good boys when they make a mess like this?"

My voice softened while I asked, "Good boys clean up messes they make?"

While still dragging her finger through the cream on her thigh, "Are you my good boy?"

Nodding my head, I whispered, "Yes."

She then said with a slight grin, "Really good boys clean up messes like this with their mouths. Are you my really good boy?" She then pulled her cream-covered finger away from her thigh. Very slowly she moved the finger toward me. I had to sit up and lean toward her before her finger touched my still swollen lips and ultimately slid into my mouth. While I licked her finger, she slowly slid it in and out of my mouth. In a husky voice, she said, "Yes you are. You're definitely my very good boy."

With those words, she hooked her finger behind my upper front teeth and guided me toward where she sat. My nose was nearly in the mess I'd made when she slipped her finger from my mouth. I forced myself not to hesitate before leaning forward and sliding my tongue through the mess. Donna's fingers began sliding through my hair while I lapped up the cream from her thigh. I'd tasted it before, it wasn't that bad, but it wasn't my favorite either. But it was different this time. Licking it from Donna's thigh as opposed to my hand made the entire experience much different. I was doing it for her. And I was eager to do what she asked. I kept licking and slurping up the mess until I was sure I'd gotten every trace of it.

When I'd finished, I sat back on my heels on the floor between her legs. I looked up into her eyes and she looked very pleased. With the mixed flavors of my cream and her juices fresh on my tongue, I felt my heart warm in my chest as a tingly feeling washed over me. The emotions I felt at that moment were unlike any I'd felt before. My feelings toward Donna were powerful and unexpected. Goosebumps rose on my skin as I whispered, "I think I love you, Donna."

She smiled down at me while leaning forward and laying her hand on the side of my face. I saw a tear form in her eye while she said, "You can't imagine how happy that makes me. Baby boy, I've been waiting for someone like you to enter my life since I was your age."

I knelt there while the feelings and emotions continued to grow and bloom inside of me. I bit my lower lip before whispering, "I'm sorry you had to wait so long."

She helped me rise to my feet, held both my hands, and had me stand between her spread thighs. "I'm not. You were worth waiting for."