Kissing Booth

Story Info
Kit.
5.9k words
4.71
3.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
incesting
incesting
556 Followers

This interesting take is on what happens when you sees a passionate act, especially for the first time, and it switches on the passion inside you.

That's what happened when I saw two people passionately kissing.

enjoy...

---------

The booth wasn't exaggeratedly lavish or in any manner glamorous but it had this unique appeal to it. Maybe it was the girl standing inside the booth or possibly it was just me, for I had never seen anything like this before in my life.

As an exchange student to the Netherlands, over the course of the semester, I had experienced many firsts. I saw an old wooden windmill from up close - climbed into one to be precise for the first time. I got myself weighed on a giant scale at the Witches' Weighing House, another first. Besides, I was still trying to make sense of the countless canals around Amsterdam and for that matter the countless bicycles around the city both peculiarly uncommon in their own way.

A Kissing Booth was indeed a complete surprise to me. A beautiful girl, not more than a year or two older than me, certainly not more than twenty-five, was operating the booth. She wore white denim hot pants, a red t-shirt she had knotted up on her waist, her wrists donned a few strings wrapped around, fashioned like wrist-bands.

Apparently, for ten Euros one could walk right up to her booth and get a kiss. This was bizarre from where I come from. Well, to be honest, it'd be considered bizarre for most parts of the world. But here I was witnessing a kissing booth in action and I found it exhilarating, to say the very least.

My friend, Liam, Steve and Clara, tried to answer my questions the best they could.

I was listening to them but my eyes did not miss the sweet girl giving a nice peck on the lips of a young man.

"So, she would just kiss random strangers for ten Euros?" I asked, amazed.

"Indeed.. She would...." Liam offered, without realizing I was asking an honest question.

"And she is doing it willingly, no bets or something?" I asked another genuine question.

Next in line was a man in his thirties, moustache and neatly trimmed beard. He got a kiss on his lips as well.

Clara found it amusing that the boys were trying to defend the kissing booth logic to me without much success. To her, they were thinking with their dicks.

Clara explained, "Kit, sometimes the kissing booth is manned by tramps who would like to make a quick buck from hormone-induced boys. At other times, college girls or women set it up for fun and earn a small allowance. But decency rules generally apply."

I was nodding, never looking away from the booth and the ten person line that the girl was handling deftly.

My eyes followed the next fellow, a very smart looking young man. He was fidgeting a lot. He seemed to be going for the first kiss of his youth. The girl at the booth did not disappoint him. She held his head in her hands and gave him a nice smacker.

Clara added, "The girl as you would note is always in charge. She is not being molested, or being pawed by perverts. You see..." she added pointing, "..she is kissing with her lips closed just a peck. And if she is uncomfortable with any kisser, she would choose to kiss his cheek instead. The golden rule is she decides how to kiss..."

The next fellow in line was a bald man, well into his forties, well built and bulging muscles.

Just then I pointed at the lady behind the bald man, in the queue. "Why are girls in the queue?"

The bald man got a kiss high on his forehead. Everyone laughed for some reason. If the bald fellow was feeling shortchanged, he didn't show. He laughed along.

Clara looked towards me, as if I had asked a dumb question. "Because..." she wanted to say, 'obviously, she wants a kiss too.'

In my gut, there was anxiety as I saw the girl clearing boy after boy with a kiss on the lips. A good but simple smooch with closed lips. In my heart, I knew when the girl next in line got her chance she'd get one on the cheek.

I was so wrong. When the girls locked their lips there was not a shed of hesitation in either of the two. While there was no tongue, their lips smacked into each other with fervor.

I was amazed. Seeing my open mouth response, Clara held my hand, and tugged me along towards the booth, leaving the fellows behind.

Steve and Liam shouted, "wooo...hoo." Liam followed up with a wolf whistle.

My hesitation was natural but Clara pulled me energetically. We were number four and five in the queue now. My heart thumped like a drum. I had never been kissed by a girl. I never thought I would ever be kissed by a girl, for that matter.

From my location in the line, I couldn't see the girl at the booth kissing. But one after the other fellows moved out of line, smiling, smirking and happy with their money well spent. At that moment, my only solace was that Clara was in front of me. I was half ready to scram as soon as Clara freed my hand so she could kiss the girl in the booth. I plotted my escape run.

Then the fellow in front of Clara got dispatched after getting his kiss. I looked towards the laughter and saw Steve and Liam hooting, bucking Clara to get a good one. Clara deposited her ten Euros in the jar on the table inside the booth. Over Clara's shoulder I could see the beautiful girl on the other side. She pulled Clara towards her and kissed her right on the lips. Clara had indeed released my hand but I forgot to run. The couple of seconds seemed like many more. My heart was pounding big thuds that I had never known it to do.

Clara pulled back and the girl on the other side was smiling brightly looking at Clara's face. Then I felt Clara's hand in mine again, a short tug to the front of the row.

"Hi, I am Diana," said the lovely girl. I realized how beautiful she was from up close. She had on very little makeup. Her breasts were firm, enclosed in a fitted t-shirt. I saw a small red-colored tattoo on her neck. It was an apple, slightly bitten, almost like the phone company's logo.

Diana was waiting for me to respond or deposit ten Euros in the jar. I did neither. I just kept looking at her. Words failed me.

Clara came to my rescue, "Diana, this is Kit." Clara lightly tapped my arm, possibly to ask me to close my mouth or maybe she was asking me to pull out ten Euros for the jar. Again, I did neither.

Diana came to my rescue this time, "Hi Kit."

Diana raised a hand, asking me to come forward. Clara gave my hand to her. Diana lightly pulled me towards her, with a wonderfully welcoming smile. I gravitated towards her. 'This is a face I'd like to kiss,' I thought. I did not have the courage to move closer. Diana helped.

If she momentarily stopped, it must have been for me - to drop my ten Euros in the jar. But I did not volunteer. For a moment, I got scared. 'Was she going to shun me for not coming up with the money?' The thought only lasted a mere second or two before I got my answer.

Diana brought her hand behind my back and another behind my head. The pull and kiss was simultaneous. My lips were already half open, she planted her kiss on my open lips. My instant response was to put my hands behind her neck; it was the first rule that I broke - no touching. She did not flinch or react. If anything, she kissed harder. Our lips remained locked for longer. Her kiss had a magnetic effect on me. I tilted my face up, and she lined up her lips to position them on mine. The partially open lips created a thought-vacuum and she took the plunge. Her tongue moved forward. The touch of her tongue on my lips sent a shock in my body. She felt it too.

Diana tightened her grip and pulled me closer. The tentativeness in my hands was gone, I responded by gaining extra hold behind her neck. Her tongue entered my mouth and I welcomed it with gusto. I pulled her tongue with my lips and tapped her tongue with mine. Our tongues played along until she decided to retreat. I wasn't giving in. My tongue leaped forward and entered her mouth. If she was hesitating I did not feel it. She pulled on my tongue and sucked on it with aggression.

Our hands were groping behind each other and our mouths fought for more. Breathing was erratic because we were trying to inhale gasps from each other's lungs and whatever little sliver of gap between our lips allowed.

I virtually melted in her arms; she held me up and kept kissing me on and on. I kissed her back with more vigor than I had known I could muster in such a scenario. Our eyes were closed, or at least mine were, whatever passion was flowing through my brain was making me hungrier. I wanted more. I kept pushing, Diana obliged.

It must have been a hundred kiss equivalent, which meant I owed her a thousand Euros. That was more than I owed the bank for my student loan I'd taken to come to the Netherlands.

When she did release me from her hold, I was a mess. I could barely walk straight. My head was buzzing and my eyes were hazy.

Diana smiled, looking towards me. She politely dabbed my lips with a tissue paper before reaching to her own and cleaning the smudged lipstick from all around her mouth. I was reluctant to step back. My heart wanted another round. Clara, standing not very far behind me, stepped forward and hooked her arm in mine to pull me away.

As I stepped away, I looked back towards Diana. Her eyes followed me and spoke enough to welcome the thanks my voiceless eyes conveyed to her. She once again gave me the most beautiful smile.

No surprise, after my turn Diana put a sign on her stall for a break and moved out of the booth, leaving the fellows next in line disheartened. If they were hoping to get what I got, they'd be disappointed.

Steve and Liam were grinning wide when Clara and I reached them. My hair was a little frazzled after the heavy make-out session with Diana. I had found my footing after the first few steps. Realizing what I had done, I sheepishly avoided everyone's stares.

The first thing I did, when I reached near Steve and Liam, was sit down on the bench. Like both of them I was again facing the kissing booth. My eyes confidently now looked towards the booth as this amazing genius idea that changed my worldview within the last half hour. I was no longer skeptical of it, no longer hesitant. It just made so much sense.

That I had kissed a girl the first time in my life, did not cross my mind. It was the most natural thing I had felt. I wonder under which rock I had been living until then.

Hours later I was still buzzing with energy. I slept tingling with joy.

What a weird thing kissing is. Lips touch and create electricity. Even in the absence of a sexual act, a kiss is hopelessly romantic, genuinely erotic and extremely powerful.

I woke up the next morning, happy as a puppy. Before long I realized it was my dog which was lovingly licking my face to wake me up.

Oh, how I loved my dog, Boy. I had been missing it immensely. I had named him Boy, after my father had told me years ago, when he brought him home, that dogs too can be male and female and this one was a male. So I naturally called him - Boy.

Lazily, I kissed him a couple of times as he happily played around me, glad that I was up. I sat up and patted him a few times, rubbing his head, then near his ears as he likes it so very much, and then I rubbed his hair on his belly. He in return licked me all over my face until I pushed him away.

I freshened up to start my day all perked up about something deep inside me telling me to 'be happy.'

I came out of the bathroom after a shower and realized my brother was heading in my direction.

"Good morning, sis." He chimed.

"Morning, Tim." I replied, clutching my towel higher on my head. I'd come out in my bathrobe and was heading to my bedroom.

He took one step forward and reached towards me. His hands held me at my waist and he bent forward. I looked up towards him to check what it was about.

He leaned in and planted a kiss on my lips. A good, nice perfect kiss. My hands were still somewhere high above me jostling with the towel. Tim held my waist and kissed me on the lips and gave me a good long kiss.

If I was surprised I didn't have the time to express it. But I responded in spontaneity, returning the kiss, puckering my lips.

After he left my lips, he smelled me. Inhaling the fresh flowery perfume on my skin he chose to go for another on my neck. He kissed my neck, or I should rather say he sucked my neck.

I purred merrily.

After a couple of nice kisses and licks on my neck he pulled back, "gotta go, sis!" Before I could reply he was three or four strides past me.

He has kissed and licked me as if he had been doing it for ages, even though this was the very first time he had kissed me, ever. Tim was a handsome 20-year old athletically built boy. A splitting image of our father.

Amused by Tim's behavior, rather than upset, I changed into my clothes and got ready. I felt myself smile, I was too happy to be upset.

Half an hour later, with Boy hopping around my toes, I walked down the stairs and found my mother was busy around the kitchen, making breakfast. A nice waft of smell from her cooking filled the morning air especially around that section of the house.

I flipped the exhaust button and it announced my entry to her. She had been cooking oblivious to the aroma having filled the kitchen air.

"Morning mom," I said looking at her.

As she turned to acknowledge my presence, her genuinely big smile welcomed me and she opened her arms for me.

No way I was going to deny her a hug. As I walked to her, she enveloped me with a big motherly hug. "Good morning, my darling baby."

"I am no longer a baby, Mama." I said.

She ignored my protests and pulled her shoulders back. Our breasts stayed jammed together. She put her hands up and cupped my face in her palms.

Without much ado, she landed her lips on mine. Her kiss was about as sloppy as Boy's. Instead of making it a motherly peck, she kissed my lips and it took me a couple of seconds before I could respond.

My hands found her lower back, as she tilted her mouth upwards towards mine. Her hands held my head in place as she doubled down her kiss and went in.

Her kiss on my lips started from licking my lips to sending her tongue around inside my mouth. Her tongue cleared my lips and dabbed around inside my mouth. I happily sucked on her tongue as if it was the most natural thing to do.

The food in the pan on the stove sizzled, becoming white noise. I was doozy with joy as we exchanged tongue inside the other's mouth and sucked and played with the intruder.

Her kiss went on and on until there was a burning smell and that's when she realized the breakfast had got burnt.

I laughed and managed to satisfy myself with buttered toast, a boiled egg and juice.

Mom was apologetic for burning the bacon in the pan but I laughed it off and went on out, waving, "bye Mama, see you later."

As I was stepping out of the house, I pushed the main door wide open. Just then, Dad walked in. He must have stepped out to get some stuff from the car because his hands were full.

"Good morning, Papa." I chimed on seeing Dad.

"Good morning, honey....Where do you think you are going...it's raining out there." He stepped aside to show me proof.

I stepped back in so he could come in. He emptied his hands on the table next to the main door and opened his arms for me to fall in.

I happily hugged him and he folded his arms around me in a big hug. Just like Mom he pulled his shoulders back, held my head in his big palms and brought his mouth down on me.

Our lips clashed in a peck and then I closed my eyes when he licked my lips and entered my mouth with his tongue.

I welcomed his tongue and touched it with mine. Before long we were french kissing and our moohs...and ahhs.. filled the main lobby, the patter of raindrops on the patio providing background music for the kiss.

Just then Mom came by in the lobby and smiled when she saw me kissing Dad. "I have to go Dad," I finally said reluctantly, moving back.

"You better take my car then...it's raining and the weather forecast said it might keep raining all day today." He handed me the keys he had dropped on the table.

I took the keys, shrugging off only a moment of hesitation.

I drove towards Orchard Road, where I was going to meet my friends. I could not help but think back to my morning so far. I could not put a finger on it but there was indeed something goofily strange happening that morning. I could not remember when any of my family members had french kissed me before that morning, but it still felt most natural.

I was going to meet Steve and Clara at the Crossroads cafe. I parked the car behind the cafe in the parking lot and walked a couple of hundred yards to find Clara also entering just as I was.

"Hi, Clara," I waved and smiled.

"Hellloo, Kit," she sang. Instead of her usual accent, she spoke clearer english. I wasn't surprised to see when she opened her arms for me and hugged me lightly.

Clara's hug, unlike my parents, was perfunctory but her warmth was no less welcoming. Her hands flung quickly behind my neck and she dove straight on to my lips. Her lips and mine went after each other with passion. I kissed her back and let her play with my lips. She layered my lips with her tongue once, before going straight in. I hungrily licked at her tongue and tilted my head a little for a better angle. With improved access her tongue went deeper into my mouth, as far as she could reach. I swiped at her tongue with mine and we duelled inside my mouth.

I moaned, "mmmm."

Clara replied with her own, "muuuuuaaa." Her mouth gave way to my probing tongue and I found the warmth inside her mouth welcoming. I played around in her mouth and scooped out every drop of saliva that I could and drank it like sugar syrup.

For quite a while, we played around in each other's mouth, on the sidewalk right outside the cafe, even as tens of people walked right past us without giving us any second look. Clara and I walked hand in hand into the restaurant. Clara was a step ahead of me as we manoeuvred between rows of tables to find Steve waiting for us at one.

Steve kissed Clara on her lips and as I greeted him with a, "Hi, Steve," he held me in his arms and said "hey, Kit," and kissed me right on the lips. I was hardly out of Clara's mouth and within minutes was inside Steve's. He kissed me first on the lips before taking my tongue deep inside his mouth and sucked on it, just how I loved it.

We played the game of tongues for a minute before he let me off and I took a seat next to Clara, opposite him on the table.

The waiter held the chair for me and before I could sit, I thanked him. He in turn bent forward and kissed me on the cheek, "you are welcome, Ms. Kit."

I ordered coffee. Steve was sipping through his tea that was already there before we had arrived. Clara also ordered coffee and we started chatting simultaneously.

"So how have you been...how's the internship..."

"What are you doing this afternoon.."

"I want to go to the museum today. How ..."

Bidding Clara and Steve goodbye, an hour later, I walked another couple of hundred yards towards the office where I was interning, leaving the car in the parking lot.

I walked into the office of Maya, a women's magazine that catered to the modern women's need of self-obsession and vanity. What was I doing there after having studied engineering with specialization in semiconductor and chip design? Only God can answer that one for me. To my mind, thankfully I was merely interning and this wasn't my career choice. It was also clearly a break from my life. This was a flashy, glamorous lifestyle of modern women.

As I entered through the door, I waved towards Tina and said, "good morning, Tina."

Tina hopped up from her seat and said, "hi, Kit. Good morning." Her sandals clucked on the tiled floor as she rushed to greet me. Just as she reached next to me, she gave me an awkward hug and then kissed me. Her kiss landed on the side of my lips and I puckered to return the gesture by kissing the side of her lips.

incesting
incesting
556 Followers
12