Kissing Booth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before things could get any more awkward I ambled inside towards the office hall. As I walked past four desks, each one of the ladies got up and promptly kissed me and greeted me. Each one aimed perfectly at my lips and got what they wanted.

If my family had given me a good morning to think of, my friends and colleagues had stoked some fire and now I was buzzing.

An hour later, my boss Mr. O'Connor stepped in. He is an avid proponent of 'Management by Walking-About.' It wasn't unusual of him to move around the office and I'd get to see him at least twice a day. On that day, he chose to peek into my office to check if I was in. I was on a call and just as I saw him enter and walk towards me, I leaned into the phone and rushed to close the call, "Listen...I think I have to go. There is something I have to attend to urgently." A short pause later, I said, "bye." And then kept the phone back on the cradle.

I looked up and was surprised to see Mr. O'Connor puckering up for a good morning kiss.

There was no getting out of that one and I welcomed this one much more willingly. Before I could stand up, he leaned in and kissed me on the lips, "good morning, Kit." His words rung in my ears before his lips landed on mine. I did not get an opportunity to reply. His lips covered mine and I felt myself responding, craning my neck back for a better angle.

His hand gripped the side of my neck and his lips layered a thick layer of saliva on mine as he gave me a wet one.

In response, I opened my lips and hoped he'd take the bait. He did. He sent his tongue inside and I greedily sucked on it as if that was my morning's dose of coffee.

Mr. O'Connor must have kissed me for a minute at most and I was in heaven. He looked so handsome and had rarely made any overt moves to give me an impression he liked me. But on that day, he made it plainly clear.

After he withdrew from my mouth, leaving me swooning, he started his conversation with me as if it was his regular habit of kissing me 'good morning.'

All I did, in response to whatever he was saying, was nod and grin. Until he had walked out of my cabin, I could not put together a full sentence without stuttering.

A couple of hours later, my intercom beeped. Gina's name was flashing on the screen.

"Hey, ready...?" I knew she was asking me for lunch.

"Yes, just a couple of minutes," I replied, quickly wrapping up the document I was typing.

Ten minutes later, I got out of my cabin and walked into the cafeteria on the same floor, for lunch. I met Gina on the cafeteria's door. Immediately she moved forward and kissed me on the lips. By then, I knew better than to reject it. I kissed her back and we ended up with a good long lingering kiss.

Before we exited the cafeteria, I had already kissed two other colleagues.

Post lunch, I was due to meet a client on the other side of town. I walked to where my car was parked and drove casually. I listened to music as I drove. I sang along to the tunes. My mood was upbeat despite the fact that the project was getting delayed. My mind was buzzing with a thousand things and I needed something to calm myself down. I had sufficient time to spare, so I drove slowly.

At the client's office, I was due to meet the marketing head of a cosmetic company and his assistant. The marketing head, Jim, was a fellow I had been working with on a project and knew him well. I had to buy time from him for a project's delay.

I landed at his office a few minutes early and caught up with his assistant, a beautiful girl a couple of years younger than me.

I leaned forward, knowing well enough a hello would be coupled with a hot kiss. Not surprisingly, she kissed me on my lips, "Hi, Kit, Welcome." I kissed her back with tongue. She happily lapped up and sucked on my probing member.

We were kissing and moaning for the next minute. Kiara's one hand behind my neck and the other holding her iPad. I pulled both my hands behind her back and kept her in place for a nice warm and long french kiss.

When I released her, I asked, "Listen Kiara, I need your help today. Please buy me another week with Jim. I don't think we are ready to show him something he might like ... at least not as yet."

Kiara smiled and replied, "sure. I think we can manage that. I think he is in any case busy with the media launch." Even if she was disappointed, she didn't show.

I was relieved. As we sat talking in the conference room, both of us could see Jim walk towards the conference room. Right on time for the appointment. Kiara got up before he could come in. She met Jim just outside the door and they talked for a few seconds. Jim turned around and walked back towards his cabin.

Kiara came in smiling and then nodded. Then she looked into the iPad and gave me an option of ten days later, "would eighteenth, Friday, work for you?"

I nodded.

She said, "let's say... four pm?"

I nodded again, grinning. A few minutes later, I walked out of their office relieved.

I left their office directly for the gym. Five days a week, before returning home - or for a get-together with friends - I usually go to the gym. On that day, too, I headed for the gym.

I was welcomed by the receptionist at the gym with a hug and a kiss. After I had changed, I hit the gym with vigor. The energy that had been building inside me found an outlet. I had reached the gym a bit early on that day and that's the reason the usual set of gym buddies weren't to be seen around.

About an hour later, I had moved into my cool down routine. Another few minutes later I went back in to change. The ladies' change rooms had the shower cubicles on one side, lockers in the center of the hall and toilets on the other end.

Just when I was entering the shower cubicle, I got a pat on the back. It was Helen.

"Hello, darling," Helen cooed. Promptly landing a kiss on my lips. I kissed her back. The fire in the belly returning for some action.

As we kissed, I had already stepped back and pulled her along with me into the cubicle. We made out for a good couple of minutes before she let me off.

I was panting. She giggled.

"You seemed to have come in early today?"

I nodded.

"Are you done already?"

I nodded.

Helen was one of my gym buddies and we had been exercising together for a while. As she trotted back, I pulled the curtain and started to undress.

I needed a cold shower to shake off my horniness. I hastily took off my wet t-shirt.

I heard Helen talk with someone, "Mia, Hi. ...... I, too, came just now."

Next, I took off my sports-bra.

Mia asked, "Is Kit here?"

"Yes, she is there, in there" possibly showing Mia where I was.

I stepped out of my track lower. My panties would follow soon after that. I was bent lower pulling my panties off from my feet when I heard the sound of the curtain.

Mia stood admiring me stark naked. "Hiiiiii...Kit."

I stood back up, panties in my hand. I smiled back at Mia and opened my arms for her. She fell in.

Mia, another gym buddy, was stunningly beautiful and fit. Her lips found mine and we started kissing and making out.

Mia brought her hand behind my back and another behind my head. The pull and kiss was simultaneous. My lips were already half open, she planted her kiss on my open lips. My instant response was to put my hands behind her neck. She did not flinch or react. If anything, she kissed harder. Our lips remained locked for longer. I tilted my face up, and she lined up her lips to reposition her lips along mine. The partially open lips created a mind-freeze and she took the plunge. Her tongue moved forward. The touch of her tongue on my lips sent a shiver down my spine. She must have felt it.

Mia tightened her grip and pulled me closer. Her hands were roaming on my back, caressing my bare skin. I responded by gaining extra hold behind her neck. Her tongue entered my mouth and I welcomed it with gusto. I pulled her tongue with my lips and tapped her tongue with mine. Our tongues played along until she decided to retreat. I wasn't giving in. My tongue leaped forward and entered her mouth. She pulled on my tongue and sucked on it aggressively

Minutes passed like that. Before we parted, from the corner of my eye I saw Rachel standing behind her. Another of our gym buddies. She tapped Mia aside and moved forward in my arms. I wrapped my arms around her neck and opened my lips for a french kiss. She happily dived into my mouth and I gladly sucked her tongue.

Another few minutes went by, Rachel and I kissed and moaned into each other's mouth.

A step behind her was Michelle. The eldest of our group in the gym. She patiently waited until Rachel let go of me. Michelle greeted me with a peck first and then took my head in her grip and kissed me sloppily. Before long we were exchanging tongues.

One after the other the girls in our group kissed me as I stood naked and kissed them all. The next girl to get her arms around me was Diana. I could not help but swoon in awe of her beauty. She smiled a big smile and welcomed me in her mouth.

We kissed and made out for the longest time and before she stepped back, she held my face in front of hers and said, "so, it looks like you have decided to set up your own kissing booth."

I fumbled and shook my head. Just then I looked around me and realized I wasn't in a shower cubicle but a Kissing Booth. I was indeed naked and in Diana's arms. She, of course, was the same girl who was manning the kissing booth back in Amsterdam.

Diana smiled and looked towards me, as if she was an angel who had just fulfilled my wish.

"I...i...I..don't..." I fumbled with a response.

Without much ado, Diana moved forward on my lips and she kissed me like we were meant to.

But this was Singapore. I was home. What was Diana doing in Singapore? I had no idea. My mind was fuzzy in horniness. As we played tongue-duel, somewhere from the back of my mind I asked myself, and how did Clara come to Singapore? I kissed Diana hungrily. Wait, when did Steve come to Singapore?

Without letting go of Diana from my embrace, I snaked my hand down between us. My fingers found my pussy. It was very wet and I inched forward and reached inside the very wet hole.

I felt a pat on my shoulder.

'Bad timing Diana,' I thought.

The pat grew stronger.

I opened my eyes and saw Clara sitting on my bed. She was looking down at me. Not surprised but clearly amused.

I looked up towards her, shocked with a questioning look on my face.

I was sweating. With the looks of the sheet around me I had been writhing. I looked around and realized I was in my dorm room in Amsterdam.

"Wet dream, dear?" Clara smiled. "Finger yourself in the shower. We have to go, we are late."

Just then I realized two of my fingers were indeed inside my pussy.

Had Clara not got up that moment I would have pulled her into a kiss. I managed to scramble to the bathroom, where I handled the business at hand first before taking a cold shower.

- Sweet Dreams

12