Kissing Cathy Ch. 15

Story Info
Cathy finally pegs Mike, Carl records every inch of it.
8.3k words
4.63
12.9k
8

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
catsguy2
catsguy2
218 Followers

Cathy felt refreshed after her shower and liked what she saw in the mirror. She was wearing her favorite business outfit, a charcoal grey pants suit that fit her perfectly and always added to her confidence in important meetings. It was feminine in that it showed off her curves quite nicely but slightly masculine in the way it mimicked a man's suit. With its snug fit, her strap-on caused a considerable bulge in her pants. She wasn't exactly sure why Mike wanted her to dress like this for his first experience of taking her cock in his ass but she liked it, a lot. An added bonus to her newest fantasy coming true was that there was going to be a video recording of it all, courtesy of Carl.

She giggled when she thought of the 'plot' that she had come up with for the video of Mike's first pegging. It was their third date and they'd just come back to Mike's place in anticipation of having sex with each other for the first time. Cathy had filled the ball sack of her strap-on with fake cum and planned to squeeze out a load or two on Mike's face and chest before she fucked his ass. She tucked her hair up under Mike's fedora, smiled at her reflection and was wet with anticipation as she headed towards the living room where her men awaited her.

It wasn't long ago that Mike hadn't given much serious thought to having his ass played with but after seeing Cathy wearing her strap-on, that began to change. He loved how much Cathy enjoyed it when he sucked her dick and he couldn't deny the kinky thrill he got from giving her a blowjob. He was hesitant about taking the next step but any doubts in his mind about taking her dick up his ass had vanished when he watched Cathy's cock slide in and out of Carl's ass. It was the most erotic thing he'd ever witnessed. The joy and elation they both experienced was obvious. He was envious of the pleasure that Cathy's cock gave to Carl. He wanted to feel that, too. The fact that Carl was not only going to watch but also make a video of him taking Cathy's cock in his ass added to his excitement in some odd way. He hoped that Carl was going to enjoy watching him taking a dick in his ass as much as he enjoyed seeing Carl's ass being fucked.

Mike's prick pulsated in his pants as Cathy walked into the living room. She looked so damn hot from the high heels on her feet up to his hat on her head. The bulge in her pants made him lick his lips. "You look beautiful," he said as he opened his arms for her and gave her a passionate kiss.

Cathy kissed him back and said, "Thank you. You know this is my power suit, right?" She smiled as she grabbed her crotch and added, "My big hard dick gives me even more power. Do you think you'll be able to handle a third date with me?"

"I'm looking forward to it," Mike replied with a smile.

They kissed again and then Cathy turned to Carl and asked, "Is the cameraman ready?"

I'm more than ready, Carl thought. Ever since Cathy had taken his ass with her strap-on while Mike watched, Carl had been fantasizing about watching Cathy do the same to Mike. He smiled as he looked her up and down. Damn, she looks good and that bulge in her pants makes her even hotter. His cock started stiffening even though it hadn't been that long since he had drained his balls all over Cathy's naked body while her strap-on filled his ass. He pointed towards the two cameras on tripods that were set up around the couch and said, "Those are just where you wanted them." He held up the other camera in his hand and added, "I'm ready whenever you are."

They started the video by Mike and Cathy coming in through the front door and Mike giving Cathy a tour of the living room, dining room and kitchen. Cathy asked if he had any good whiskey. Mike brought out a bottle and two shot glasses and asked if she'd like a beer chaser. Cathy said that was a good idea and that they should sit on the couch in the living room. Mike set up the drinks on the coffee table and poured them each a shot as they sat down.

"I've been looking forward to this," Cathy said as she picked up the two shot glasses and handed one to Mike. "Here's to our third date."

Mike took the glass from her and said, "To our third date." They clinked their glasses together, Mike downed his but Cathy hid the glass in her hand and only drank a little of it. She topped it off while it was still in her hand and refilled Mike's glass after he set it back down on the coffee table. The smiled at each other as they took a swig of beer.

Cathy put on her serious face and said, "The third date is usually when people know each other well enough to have sex for the first time. Do you think you know me well enough?"

Mike smiled and had to keep from laughing, he was going to stick to the character Cathy had devised for him to play. "Yes, I think I do. We enjoy each other's company a lot. Since the last time I saw you, all I've been thinking about is being with you," he answered. He was glad they were almost done with the preliminaries and getting to the sex. He liked Cathy's plot for the video but knew he'd skip forward to the action when he watched it.

"Have you been fantasizing about me?"

"Constantly."

Cathy held out her beer bottle towards Mike and said, "Here's to fantasies."

"To fantasies," said Mike. They clinked their bottles together and had another swig.

Cathy held her beer bottle with her left hand and slowly moved her right hand up and down the neck of the bottle as she looked at Mike. "Do any of your fantasies involve a hand job?"

"Yes, they do," replied Mike. Cathy's hands on the bottle reminded him once again how erotic and sensual she was.

"That's nice. I like hand jobs, too. How about blowjobs? Do you fantasize about them, too?"

Mike smiled as he felt his hard dick straining against his pants. "Oh yeah. Blowjobs are a big part of my fantasy."

"Oh, good. I really like blowjobs, too," said Cathy as she picked up the shot glasses and handed one to Mike. "Here's to blowjobs." Again, they clinked their glasses together, and again Cathy only took a tiny sip while Mike downed all of his. Cathy topped off her shot glass and filled Mike's up.

Mike saw that Cathy wasn't downing her full shot of whiskey but he didn't mind. He figured that it was a good idea to get a decent buzz before taking her dick up his ass for the first time. Cathy always had a fair number of drinks before taking his dick in her ass and she was the expert on this subject.

"Are you trying to get me drunk so you can take advantage of me?" Mike asked with a smile and a wink.

Cathy laughed. "Would it bother you if I did?"

"No, not all," Mike answered. "One of my fantasies is for you to have your way with me."

"Oh, really? You want me to ravage you in any way I desire?" asked Cathy.

"Oh yeah. In fact, my favorite fantasy is to make your fantasies come true," replied Mike.

"Our third date is going to work out perfectly," Cathy said with a big smile. Cathy held out her beer bottle to Mike, they both said cheers, clinked the bottles and had a swig.

"I'm fascinated by your fantasies," Cathy continued. "Do you ever think a bit on the wild side, oh, like, I don't know, anal sex maybe?" she asked coyly.

"Funny you should mention that," said Mike, with an ear to ear grin, "Lately I've been fantasizing a lot about anal sex. A whole lot."

Cathy giggled and said, "That's so nice to hear because I've been thinking a lot about that, too. Great minds think alike. We're going to have a wonderful evening together." She picked up the shot glasses and handed one to Mike. "Here's to anal sex."

"I'll drink to that," said Mike as he downed another shot. Again Cathy took a small sip and refilled both glasses.

Cathy gave Mike a big smile and asked, "When you fantasize about me, are you doing anything besides just thinking?"

"Oh yeah. I do a lot more than just think."

"Do you masturbate? Do you give yourself really good orgasms?"

"Yes to both questions. That doesn't bother you, does it?"

"No, that doesn't bother me at all because I like masturbating, too. I'm glad you're man enough to admit that you do it. And I really like that you think about me when you jerk off." Cathy paused for a moment then asked, "Do you scream my name when you cum all over yourself?"

"Yes, I do. It makes my orgasm even more intense."

Cathy sighed, "That's so fucking hot." She reached for the shot glasses again, handed one to Mike and said, "Here's to masturbating."

"To masturbating," replied Mike. They clinked their glasses together and downed the shot. Cathy held her empty glass out for Mike to see before she put it on the table. She picked up her beer, took a swig and then began sliding her hand up and down the bottle again.

Mike was happy that Cathy didn't refill the shot glasses this time. He was ready for her to have her way with him. He was mesmerized by the total sexuality of her being.

"Show me," said Cathy trying to act stern and domineering. "Masturbate for me, I want to watch. Show me what you do to give yourself great orgasms but don't cum until I tell you to. If you put on a good show for me, your dreams will become reality. If you cum all over yourself before I want you to, well, then that's all you'll get and sex with me will always be a masturbation fantasy for you."

Mike marveled at the wonderfully erotic ideas that Cathy came up with when she took control. He knew that both of their fantasies were about to be fulfilled. He had a big smile as he stood, quickly stripped and released his throbbing cock. He sat back down on the couch, started stroking his dick with his right hand and gently massaged his balls with his left hand. His dick had been hard for a long time waiting for Cathy and it was a relief to get it out in the open and wrap his fingers around it. He put on a good show for her but there was no acting involved, he loved jerking off and it was even more fun when he did it with Cathy. Masturbating for her now, while she looked so hot in her business power suit and seeing the bulge in her pants from her strap-on was pure joy. He thought about her strap-on, wait, no, it's not her strap-on, it's her big hard dick. Yes, that's Cathy's cock making that bulge in her pants and I want it. I'm going to make Cathy and her cock very happy.

The thoughts in his mind and his hand sliding up and down his hard dick made him moan with pleasure. He thought about how lucky he was to be with Cathy and do all these new and wild things with her. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Carl with the video camera in his hands. How wild and crazy is this to jerk off in front of him, he thought. And in a few minutes I'll be sucking Cathy's cock while he watches. And after that, Cathy's cock will be fucking my ass while he records every detail. A week ago Mike could never have imagined this situation, now it was the most exciting thing he could think of. He was grinning ear to ear as he stroked his dick. He gazed at Cathy and said, "I'm really enjoying this, I hope you are, too."

"Oh, yeah, you're doing a fine job," replied Cathy as she watched his hand slide up and down his hard shaft. "Use both hands for me," she added. Mike complied and wrapped both his hands around his cock and pumped his hips. They both moaned with joy.

"I'm glad you like masturbating," said Mike.

"Oh, yes, I do."

"Then show me. Show me how much you like masturbating. Join me. Masturbate with me, masturbate for me," said Mike. He wanted to get her cock out of her pants.

Cathy smiled at him, stood up and positioned herself in front of him. It took a bit of doing but soon enough her big hard dick was sticking out from her pants and pointed at Mike. She wrapped her right hand around her shaft and began sliding it back and forth as she looked at Mike and saw the joy on his face.

"Wow," said Mike, "You have a really nice dick." He noticed that her hand was sliding along her cock at the same pace that he was stroking his dick.

"I'm glad you like it," Cathy replied. They stroked their dicks for each other, and themselves, for a bit then Cathy said with a smile, "You said you like hand jobs. Show me. Show me how much you like hand jobs."

Mike smiled up at her and leaned forward. His right hand went around her cock and his left hand went to the base of her strap-on so he could massage her clit with it. He started to slowly jerk her off as he said, "This is how much I like hand jobs." He stroked Cathy's cock the same way he stroked his own and from the look on her face he could tell that she enjoyed it as much as he did. Jerking Cathy off was fun but he wanted more. "I also said I like blowjobs. Would you like me to show you how much I like them?"

"Yes," Cathy sighed. "Suck my dick. Show me how much you like having a big hard cock in your mouth." She loved seeing Mike swallow her dick and the fact that he enjoyed it as much as she did made it even more thrilling. She moaned when she saw her cock pass his lips. Mike kept his left hand at the base of her strap-on so he could move it to massage her clit. His right hand went to his throbbing cock so he could masturbate. Jerking off while sucking her dick felt so wild and kinky.

Cathy saw his hand was moving up and down his hard shaft at the same pace that his head was bobbing up and down her cock. Watching him masturbate while he sucked her cock was exhilarating. "Fuck yeah," she almost screamed, "Jerk off while you suck my dick. That is so fucking hot."

Mike knew how much Cathy got off from watching him suck her dick and he was determined to put on a good show for her but, again, no acting was needed, he thoroughly enjoyed giving her a blowjob. He sucked Cathy's cock with reckless abandon. He had to stop stroking his own dick, he was getting too close to cumming, that would have to wait. He gripped her shaft with his right hand and began jerking her off while he sucked her dick. It's a shame she can't feel my mouth on her cock, he thought.

Cathy was thrilled with the sight and sensations that Mike gave her. He was rubbing the base of her strap-on expertly against her clit as he sucked and stroked her shaft. He's sucking it like it's a real dick, she thought, he wants it to be a real dick. She was barely able to say, "I'm glad you like blowjobs, you look so fucking hot with a big hard dick in your mouth. You're going to love getting a mouthful of cum."

Mike heard her words and her moaning. Yes, he was going to make Cathy cum in his mouth. He wanted to taste her cum. He wanted her essence to shoot from her cock into his mouth. He wanted to give her the best blowjob ever. He moved his mouth off her dick and looked up at her with a big smile on his face as he said, "Yes, I love your dick. I love sucking your dick. I'll suck you off any time you want." He then quickly went back to bobbing his head up and down her hard shaft.

Carl was amazed at how turned on he was at Mike's cock sucking skills. It's too bad Cathy doesn't have a real dick, he thought, she would love how that feels. His mind took a path of its own as he imagined Cathy with a real cock, Mike sucking her real cock, how wonderful her dick would feel in Mike's mouth. Carl's cock throbbed as he pictured Cathy's real dick cumming in Mike's mouth. Oh, yeah, he'd suck those balls dry. He pictured Mike's head bobbing up and down on the real dick as it pulsated and filled his mouth with cum. Some cum would leak from his lips and flow down his chin. Damn, that would be hot. He wondered if Cathy had those same thoughts as she watched Mike suck her cock. Yes, she'd love to have a real dick and Mike would love sucking it for her. Heck, if she had a real dick I'd love to suck her off, too.

Cathy saw Carl out of the corner of her eyes and noticed how intense he was about getting the perfect video of Mike sucking her strap-on. She thought that he was enjoying it almost as much as she was. It's the same with Mike, he gets turned on watching Carl suck my cock. They both love watching each other suck my dick and I bet they both get an extra thrill knowing how much they turn each other on. Her mind went into overdrive. Oh my gosh, Mike isn't just showing me how much he likes blowjobs, he's showing Carl how much he likes them, too. Her ultimate fantasy popped into her mind, Mike and Carl sucking each other's dicks. She couldn't help but let out a squeal at that thought.

Mike let Cathy's cock slip from his mouth but he continued to massage her clit and stroke her shaft. He looked up at her and said, "Are you ready to cum? I want you to watch your cum shoot into my mouth and then I'm going to suck your balls dry."

"Fuck yeah," Cathy screamed. "Jerk me off into your mouth. Make me cum. Suck my dick. Show me how much you love my big hard dick." Her orgasm started as she looked down at Mike stroking her cock as he opened his mouth and squeezed her balls and a load of her cum shot past his lips onto his tongue. It looked and felt so fucking good. She squealed and started bouncing on her feet, she had to grab onto Mike's shoulders so she wouldn't fall over. She had to keep her cock near his lips. She saw another stream of cum erupt from her dick into Mike's mouth. Primitive sounds came from her as another jet of cum flew into Mike's mouth while he looked lovingly up at her and continued to stroke her cock. Her cum filled his mouth to overflowing, some ran down his chin. Her orgasm peaked and all she could see or feel was fireworks of pure pleasure. The next thing she saw was her cock back in Mike's mouth as he squeezed her balls, ejecting more cum and a river of her pearly white fluid leaked from his lips.

Carl's cock throbbed at the sight he was recording.

Cathy swooned and was about to stumble when Mike stood up and grabbed hold of her. Her eyes were unfocused for a moment then she looked up at Mike. He smiled at her which made more of her cum escape his mouth. "You are so fucking hot," she gasped and then kissed him passionately, savoring the taste of her cum that he passed on to her. The taste and texture of her cum wasn't exactly like the real thing but it was close enough and the fact it shot from her cock into Mike's mouth made it real in her mind. She looked at the globs of cum on his chin and chest. Yes, I love doing cum shots on Mike, she thought as she slurped up a load of her cum from his body. She kissed him again to share the taste.

Mike moaned when Cathy licked up her cum from his chest and chin. He loved the look on her face as she moved to kiss him. His dick pulsated as they kissed passionately and he felt her cum flow into his mouth.

They held each other tightly for a few moments then Mike said, "I haven't shown you the rest of my house. Would you like to see the bedroom?"

"That's a wonderful idea," Cathy replied with a huge smile as she kicked off her shoes and put her arms around his neck. Mike scooped her up in his arms and carried her down the hallway to the bedroom and set her down on the bed. They made out like teenagers while Carl set up the cameras on the tripods around the bed.

Mike reached over to the nightstand, grabbed a tube of lube and handed it to Cathy. "You said you like anal sex. Show me. Show me how much you like it." Mike moved to the middle of the bed and got down on all fours. "Take me. I want to feel your dick in my ass."

Cathy was almost in a dream state as she looked at Mike in the position she'd been longing to see him, down on his hands and knees, ready and waiting for her strap-on to slide up his ass. She walked on her knees between his legs. She wanted to savor the wonderful sight of her hard cock poised at Mike's ass. "I've been dreaming about this," she said softly.

"So have I," gasped Mike. He went down on his shoulders, moved his hands to his ass and spread his cheeks apart to give her total access. Cathy lubed up her cock, sliding her hand up and down her shaft to make sure it was well coated. Mike moaned when she rubbed the excess lube on his ass. Cathy liked the sound he made and poured some more lube on his ass. She pushed the lube past his sphincter and into his ass with her finger. Mike moaned louder. She used two fingers to push more lube up his ass. The sounds coming from Mike told Cathy that he was ready for her dick.

catsguy2
catsguy2
218 Followers