Kissing Cathy Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl looked over at Mike who shrugged his shoulders, smiled and nodded at him. Carl smiled back and stroked his shaft a bit faster. He was sure that Mike had the same thoughts but it was a relief and a thrill to have it confirmed and to hear Cathy say out loud that she loved the same kinky things, allowed him to let go of any anxiety he may have had. He turned to Cathy and said, "Yes, we do."

Mike was a bit surprised at what Cathy said but couldn't deny the truth of it. He knew that if he wasn't totally drained, he'd be jerking off right along with Carl. Cathy would really like that.

Cathy sighed with joy and said, "You guys are so good to me. I hope I make your fantasies a reality because you guys make mine come true. You're even doing it right now. I love it when you masturbate for me."

Carl smiled at her and said, "You know I'll jerk off for you anytime you want."

"I'm glad to hear that," Cathy replied. "Don't be surprised when I take you up on that offer."

Carl stroked his cock faster. Again he thought how Cathy always brought masturbating to a new and more intense level of pleasure.

Cathy watched intently as Carl's breathing became heavier. "Are you ready to cum?" she asked.

Carl could feel his sperm churning in his balls, ready for release. "Yes," he moaned as he stroked his hard cock slower. He wanted to make this moment last as long as possible.

Cathy knew he liked hearing her urge him along and it turned her on, too. "Yes, do it. Jerk off for me. Make yourself cum. Shoot your big load of cum all over yourself."

Carl screamed with pleasure as his first load of cum erupted from his cock and landed on his chest. Two more strokes and another rope shot out, landing near the first one. He pumped his shaft furiously ejecting another glob of cum on his stomach and then an almost constant flow of his seed covered his hand. His eyes were mostly focused on Cathy as he bounced and shook on the chair but he couldn't help but to give the occasional glance at Mike. He finally calmed down and sighed as he gazed at Cathy and thought that she is any man's dream. He looked down at his dick in his hand and his cum covered body. He smiled at Cathy as he brought his cum soaked thumb to his mouth and sucked on it. He knew she would love seeing that and hearing her moan confirmed it. He got a kinky thrill from it, too. Life is good.

I am so damn lucky, Cathy thought. "Thank you," she said smiling at him.

"You're very welcome and thank you, too. Both of you." Carl replied as he looked over at Mike with a very satisfied smile.

"Any time," Mike replied. He was also smiling as he gazed at his two favorite people in the world.