All Comments on 'Kissing Cousins'

by TomHouston

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please more

story was pretty good.... continue on. what happens to the cousins... do they continue on with an affair. it seems they have feelings for each other for a long time. you need to write more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Clever and Funny

This story made me chuckle more than ANY other story I have read on this site. Please continue this story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You've restored my confidence

in the possibility of real writing in this genre. What a fantastic piece of writing this is! The playfulness, the delight in each other, the aching awareness of impending loss. I don't know if this is typical of your writing, but I certainly hope so! This may be the first time I've given a 5 to anything on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not to good

it could have been good if the lazy writer had finished the story. but it seems we get left hanging by a usless uncaring idiot once again. i wish we had a delete button so future readers would not have to endure the frustration of reading an unfinished story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Incredibly tender and erotic

What a beautiful story! We're not used to seeing such creative and imaginative writing on this site, and it's breath-taking. And strange as it sounds, this is more erotic than actual sex scenes. I hope you've written more on this site!

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Why no part 2 ?

You sucked us in with a great opening but then left us dangling in thin air at the end.

This is just crying out for part 2. But after a gap of 5 years, I don't suppose it will happen now, will it ?

Such a damn shame.........

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That was magnificent. Only, I'm a happily ever after kind of person. So it hurt, but in the most grandiose way!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous