Kissing Cousins

Story Info
A summer visit turns sexy.
2.7k words
4.31
36.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dance with me!" she begged, grabbing my shaking sweaty hands.

She was so good at dancing, and I was so bad. Whenever we went to a club she would tease me about my terrible dance moves. She held my hands, and we slow danced on our grandpa's shaky wooden dock. The beautiful august night sky reflected all over our grandpa's secluded lake.

I spun her small body around, and I tried to kiss her on her soft pink lips. It would have a perfect summer night.

"What the fuck?" she nearly yelled, pushing me aside.

She let go of my hands, and pushed me away from her. I stared into her big pretty brown eyes just under her long smooth lashes. He face was white with shock. I turned bright red, I was so screwed. She would never talk to me again. I would be the perverted cousin. This wasn't like me, I never did this type of thing. I was so scared she would tell her mom or dad.

Ugh, I totally misread her. I didn't realize she didn't see me that way. I thought the two of us were so much closer. We spent almost every summer together, ugh. This summer was so much different, we had been going out drinking every night. Instead of staying at her parents, she would stay over and our grandpa's with me. We would hang out and watch shows all night. It was never physical but it was the closest I ever felt to anyone.

I thought being alone on the dock with her late at night meant she would want to fool around with me. I thought it was our chance to be alone together.

"I'm so sorry, I thought you wouldn't mind." I stammered, still red with embarrassment.

She pulled me close and hugged me, pressing her face against mine. Her small striped bikini top pushed against my hairy chest as we stood on the dock holding our hands tightly together.

"You realize we're cousins?" she said, looking up at my sad green eyes.

She leaned upwards and softly kissed me on my lips. I couldn't believe it, she was kissing me back. I stopped blushing and we smiled at each other. I could see the full August moon reflecting on her eyes.

I was from a very religious background. Part of the reason I would visit her, was that she was the first woman I had ever seen in a bikini. She was my very first crush. Whenever I'd go back home to Chicago, I'd spent night after thinking about her.

I knew it was sick and twisted. I knew it was wrong to be in love with my cousin. But I was human and she was beautiful. She was by no means a supermodel. But to me she was the most gorgeous woman I ever met.

When we'd go to the beach together I would be able to get a good look at her body. I would peek at her through my sunglasses. I would stare at her cute ass while she tanned in the sun. Her bikini would barely cover her perfect athletic behind.

When she would flip on her back I would peek at her small perfect breasts, hoping to see her little nipples through her bikini top. At night I would close my eyes, and would dream about seeing her small naked body.

She always wore the shortest athletic shorts and the tightest tops. I loved looking at her sexy little butt in her tight athletic shorts while she played competitive tennis. I didn't care about sports at all, but I'd always go watch her play. I would do anything to see her hot sweaty body moving in the tightest clothes.

I would always get jealous when she brought sexy guys around. Usually it was when went out partying downtown. I hated watching them make out with my cute little cousin. I hated when they would wrap their perverted hands around her ass and shove their tongue in her mouth. I wanted to fight them off. But what was I going to say?

Here I was on a warm summer evening, gently kissing the person I thought about night after night. Her tongue tasted so good in my mouth. She stopped kissing me, and pulled her pretty face away from mine. I leaned forward and I closed my eyes expecting her thin lips to press against mine again. She teased me over and over again, jokingly pecking at my lips while I tried to lean forward to kiss her. I grabbed the side of her neck under her long curly hair, and pulled her face towards me. I started to nibble gently on her bottom lip. Her pretty smile lit up the night sky. She loved every second of it.

She pushed my body down against the dock and she climbed on top of me. I was doing my very best to hide my raging boner.

As soon as she slid on my waist, she reached down and realized how hard I was. I was sure this would be the end. I was sure she would freak out and swim back to the shore and never talk to her perverted first cousin again. Its one thing we kissed a few times while nobody was looking. It's another story if she sees how much I'm really into her. Imagine she found out about all the nights I stroked myself up and down, thinking about her hot body.

She reached around her back and undid her striped bikini top. She set it on the dock next to us. Wow! They were so perfect. They were so small and were perfectly round. They were just wanted I dreamt about.

"You like them?" she asked me, squeezing them tight in her tiny hands.

The big smile across my face was the obvious answer. I reached up to touch them but she pushed my hands away. She pinned my hands hard against the dock and jiggled her perfect little breasts across my face. She rubbed her perky nipples all over my eager lips. I tried to lick them but she kept pulling away. What a fucking tease!

She leaned back and slid her little body up and down on me, making me hard as a rock while she played with her pink nipples.

She leaned forward on me, pressing her smooth naked breasts against my hairy chest. Our tongues pressed back and forth in our warm mouths. She leaned up a bit more pushing her breasts in and out of my mouth. I tried to suck on her hard pink nipples but she kept pulling them away.

She was such a little tease! I should have expected that from her. She was always teasing me. She finally let me suck on them, pushing them all the way into my mouth. I nibbled on them until I made her little pink nipples fully hard.

She slid back on me and continued her little strip tease. She held her breasts in her hands while she grinded on my hard throbbing cock.

She reached down and ran her hand up and down on the outside of my swim trunks. She was making my harder and harder. She reached into my swim trunks and gently jerked my hard circumcised cock up and down.

She pulled my bathing suit down. My chubby cock bobbed up with excitement. She pushed her hair over her shoulder, and slowly licked me up and down. I could feel her saliva dripping onto my hairy swollen balls. I reached down to push her pretty little head into me.

She grabbed both my hands and slammed them into the dock. She stopped sucking me off and sat her pretty little ass on my face.

I licked her striped bikini bottom with my tongue. I reached up and spread her cheeks apart, licking her a little bit faster as she gagged hard on my cock.

We held our sweaty hands together as she bobbed up and down harder and faster on me. Damn! She was so good at this. She stopped sucking me off for a minute. She pushed her breasts together and rubbed my cock up and down between them.

She stopped pushing my cock between her breasts, and climbed on top of me. I gently grabbed her perfect ass while we made out. I pushed her bikini bottom to the side, and made out with her. I grabbed my hard cock, and rubbed softly against the outside of her pussy.

"Want to fuck me?" She whispered in my ear, kissing me on the side of my neck.

Why would she even ask? My throbbing cock was making it pretty darn obvious. She stood up and slowly pushed her bikini bottom down. I leaned up excited to see her fully naked. She kept pulling them down just enough for me to take a peek. Finally, she pulled them off and stuck them in my mouth. She had such a nice clean shaven pussy.

She sat down on my erect cock and slowly rode me. Her pussy was incredibly warm and wet. She moaned as my thick erect cock went deep inside her. I could feel her hot breath on the side of my neck as the dock gently rocked back and forth underneath us.

I grabbed her ass harder and started to slowly pushing in and out her. Now it was my turn to tease her. I reached down under her ass pulled my cock out of her, slowly pushing it in and out of her over and over again.

Now it was my turn to be the boss. I flipped her over and pinned her body underneath mine.

She moaned as I squeezed her small juicy tits and gently bit her little pink nipples. I pushed my fingers deep in her mouth making her gag. She sensually sucked them only making me so much harder.

She held her legs against her breasts as I pushed my cock in her. I grabbed her legs and plowed into her. Fuck she was enjoying this so much. She thought I was just going to keep going harder in her. Instead, I pulled out of her and teased her up and down with my tongue.

I started slowly licking the outside of her dripping pussy. I pushed her legs wide apart and gently licked her. She spread her legs wider and shoved my head into her legs. I licked her swollen clit back and forth like I was flinging a bean with my tongue. After a few long minutes, her body started shaking everywhere. I could see a small wet spot forming on the dock. I can't believe I just made my cousin orgasm. Maybe now she won't be so shy about kissing me.

I would have continued eating her clean shaven pussy, if she hadn't decided to get on her hands on knees. There was no way I would be able to resist her. She smiled back at me and snuck her ass high in the air. I was the hardest I'd ever been.

I gently spanked her ass a few times. I wasn't sure she would like it, but her soft moans and beautiful smile cleared that up. I went a bit harder, smacking her ass hard enough that you could hear a small echo across the little lake.

I went behind her and grabbed her waist. Now it was my turn to tease her. I slowly pushed my cock in and out of her.

"Fuck me already." She begged, pushing her ass into my body.

I went as deep as I possibly could. My cock wasn't massive, but I knew she could feel its girth.

I pulled her hair back and thrust harder and harder in her. My body smacked softly against her tiny toned ass. I gently played with her little asshole while sliding in and out of her. I pressed my thumb softly near her asshole, I wasn't sure she was into that. I decided to continue teasing her tight asshole while I fucked her. I grabbed her sides as tight as I could. I was ready to explode in my hot naked cousin.

She got off me, and looked deep into my eyes. I forgot how pretty she was.

"Sit at the edge of the dock." She said, grabbing my hand tightly.

I sat on the edge of the dock. My feet dangled in the warm lake. My chubby cock pointed up between my hairy legs. She leaned over and gave me a quick blow job, bobbing her curly hair up and down between my legs. She looked up at me at smiled. I could see a long string of pre-cum dangling from her lips.

She kept smiling at me, and slowly squatted on my hard cock. I held her backside as she slowly rode me up and down. I reached down and grabbed her ass as she my hard cock faster and faster.

She moaned loudly as her little ass pushed hard into my lap. She gave me a massive hickey and my cock grew bigger inside her. I could feel her drip all over my balls as she slammed into my open lap. Her tiny arms wrapped around my neck and she smiled at me. She stopped for a second and shook like crazy, wrapping her arms tight around my back and digging her nails into my back.

I quickly pulled my cock out of her, now it was my turn. I stood up on the dock and quickly jerked my cock up and down, shooting my load all over her face and curly hair. Just as I finished jerking my load on her face, we both fell off the dock into the warm lake. We quickly grabbed our wet clothing and threw it back on the dock.

We jokingly splashed each other in the water. It wasn't long before we ended up with our arms wrapped around each other underwater.

I wrapped my arms around her naked body, and kissed her again. I pulled her wet naked body close to me underwater. Her beautiful wet hair glistened under the august night sky as she wrapped her legs around my body. It was the most romantic kiss I ever had.

She let go of me and climbed the ladder to the dock, she smiled back at me. I stared at her small beautiful body going up the ladder. He long wet hair dropped down on her back, just touching her cute little behind. To me, she was a five foot goddess.

"Are you just going to stare all night?" She said, smiling back at me.

Well, I would have, but I could only tread water for so long. I climbed up the dock and we lay on our backs to dry off. We held hands and kissed each other, admiring the starry night sky above our wet naked bodies.

It was almost morning. We knew grandpa would be up early. We didn't want him to know we out all night having sex on his dock. We swam back to shore and quietly went into the house, doing are best not to make any noise.

Grandpa woke us up way too early. His mind was slowly slipping away and he would usually make breakfast twice.

I watched my cousin slowly drink her orange juice. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra under her tight white shirt. She knew her little nipples were poking out at me. Her leg slid under the table, and she used her big left toe to tease my cock.

Grandpa sat down and joined us at the breakfast table. I tried to concentrate on eating my breakfast but I was getting harder and harder.

"I saw you guys having a great time last night." Grandpa said, smiling ear to ear.

I turned bright red. I remembered I bought him a pair of night vision binoculars for his birthday. We had to find a way to get grandpa quiet. My cousin took off her shirt and sat in grandpa's lap, she had an idea.