All Comments on 'Kissing Cousins'

by allsexstories

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
cwsoxcwsoxabout 1 year ago

I like the direction of the story, but I can't help but think you were holding back the strong, yet required sexual language to really make your story that much more enhanced. Two cousins doing what they did already broke a lot of rules concerning family, so, they might as well be as nasty as they can. She was soft and delicious; I would have gone nuts on her! But I really enjoyed the fantasy you provided.

zooliciouszooliciousabout 1 year ago

Hot story. Needs more backstory, but still good.

stockingnutstockingnut12 months ago

Very hot! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

for god sakes wtf r u adding grandpa for, quick ass turn off

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thats how cousins who are close to each other have amazing sex. Growing up together knowing each other going to places together like the lake on the farm skinny dipping naked together not concerned about being naked with each other. Realizing my cousin now had a mans penis and a hot body and he thinking the same that i had breasts and pubes didnt stop us skinny dipping as we were often naked together. In my mind i wondered about sex with him how it would take place how his penis would feel inside me and i wanted it to happen. I began shaving my vagina and it looked good in my eyes so i decided to plan the next skinny dip with him just the two of us. We had been to town and heading home and i suggested we go swimming at the lake he said ok so went and got to our usual spot and stripped off. I was facing away from him and left my socks too last pants down and off then bending over so he would see my now shaved sex then turning round so he seen my sex smooth. It worked as instead of a soft penis he was rising and he looked embarrased i said someone is happy to see me then and he stammered your shaved iv never seen a shaved pussy i replied do you like running my hand over myself using two fingers to open myself showing my inner pink. He said fuck so nice and his penis was still rising i said your dick seems to like it too and so do i. I walked over hugged him and felt him get harder against my tummy and felt him with my hand as i kissed him which he responded by squeezing my bum and tounging my mouth. He stopped and said but we are cousins i replied tell that to your dick and my pussy they dont seem to mind. Soon we were on the ground exploring each other intimately him moaning as i took his dick in my mouth and saying shaved pussy tastes soo good. Eventually i climbed on him and as he sucked my tits i said i want you inside me and lifted up as he held his dick i rubbed along it so it parted my lips and i pressed myself to him and his dick found my hole and i slid onto him. He said what about a condom i said im a big girl now and mum got me on the pill just in case. Sex with him felt good and although he didnt last long the first time it felt good having my sweet cousin being the first guy to cum inside me. We had sex for over an hour that day and since that many times even slipping off for quickies when we could. Emily and Julian Cousins and lovers.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

When going to a nude beach you bump into your female cousin that you haven't seen in a couple of years. Well in all truth I saw a whole lot more. It was a two way street she definitely checked me out too. I moved my blanket and stuff next to where she was with a couple of her girlfriends that she was with. Spent all day with them. When we decided that we had enough Sun and water. We got dressed and were going to meet at a restaurant. Afterwards she asked if I was driving the few hours to get home or if I had a room somewhere. To be honest I had planned on getting a few ZZZ's in my car then driving home. She decided that I should just stay overnight in her hotel room and head out in the morning. Well we did not get much sleep that night. But it was well worth it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous