Kissing Cousins, All Grown Up

Story Info
Could teen cousins reignite their curiosity 20+ years later?
3.8k words
4.52
8.3k
24
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe was dozing in front of the TV when the phone rang. He saw that the movie he had been watching was over, and the credits were scrolling quickly. He was still shaking the mental cobwebs away when he answered, trying to sound like he had been wide awake the whole time. "Hello?"

"Hi Joe, it's me, Kitt. How've you been?"

"Hey stranger! It's been a while. What's going been on with you?"

Kitt is Joe's cousin, their moms were sisters. And growing up in this tiny little town in the mountains, they lived close to each other and grew up together as well. So besides cousins, they were best friends, being less than a year apart in age they had a lot of the same classes and were always hanging out together. They played together, studied together, and both played in the high school marching band. Joe was a trombonist, while Kitt played clarinet.

Kitt was also Joe's first kiss back when they were in senior year of high school. The two of them were in Kitt's bedroom, a radio blasting the latest top 40 hits while playing a game of truth or dare to kill some time. Kitt dared him to give her a "real kiss", not a family peck on the cheek. That first kiss was a clumsy attempt, because neither one had any experience with the opposite sex. But in the ensuing months, they had progressed from awkward kisses to making out, and even caressing, groping and stroking each other's naughty bits under their clothes to strong orgasms. Those times always ended with both of them going home sexually frustrated, because they instinctively knew that they would get in big trouble if they allowed themselves to go any further with their desires. Kitt always fingered herself to another quick cum before going to bed, dreaming about riding Joe's dick, and not even realizing that he had the same frustrations.

Twenty-three years later, Joe still remembered how her luscious C cup breasts felt in his hands, her nipples hot and hard on his fingertips as she slowly stroked his stiff dick in his pants.

Since graduation, Joe had moved away, got married, got divorced, and moved back to his tiny little home town. He opened a convenience store that provided a modest but steady income, but never made time for a personal life. When he attended weddings or funerals or other family functions, he would casually ask how Kitt was doing, or if anyone had heard from her, but no one ever seemed to really know. He was way too paranoid to ask her parents directly, because they might wonder why he would be curious.

And now, the fact that she was calling him like this was a real bolt out of the blue.

"Well, to be honest," she said, "things haven't been great."

"What do you mean?"

"I was in a car accident last year. A sleepy semi driver wandered across the road and hit my car head on. I was in a hospital bed for almost seven months, and I'm still learning to walk again."

"Aw damn Kitt, I'm sorry to hear that."

"I'm slowly improving, and at least the semi driver's insurance is taking care of my hospital bills and therapy. I'm moving back in with mom while I recover, and she mentioned that you were back in town. She gave me your number, so now here we are!"

"Well I'm glad you did."

"Me too. I've missed our talks."

"And other stuff." Joe chuckled, causing Kitt to giggle.

"We're not stupid kids anymore Joey, so we shouldn't act like it."

"I know, dammit. How's your mom these days?"

"Super supportive, which is great, because there's so many things I can't do for myself. At least, not until I get further along in my recovery."

"What can't you do? Maybe I can help too."

"Driving, to begin with. Three times a week to the hospital in Frasier for therapy and rehab. Mom will be taking me most of the time, but I'm sure she'd appreciate not having to take me all the time."

"What days are your hospital appointments?"

"Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. From 1 to 4 pm."

"I wouldn't mind taking you on Wednesdays. That's usually our slowest day at the store, and I can let the young guys keep an eye on it."

"That's so sweet. Are you sure you would want to do this every week?"

"Sure, I would enjoy the break from the store, and it would give us a chance to catch up."

"Ok, if you're sure. I'll let Mom know. Thanks Joey."

"What else do you need help with?"

"Well to be honest, getting in and out of the shower. But that's not an option."

"I wouldn't mind." Again he chuckled.

"I'm pretty sure my Mom would mind. She wouldn't want you K while I'm nude."

"I don't suppose she'd like that I'm already familiar with your body?"

"Let's see. Hmmmmm..... hell no!" Both of them laughed. "Besides, I'm not the same cute girl that you knew back then. I've put on a bit of weight since the accident."

"Whatever, the offer stands. Whatever you need, just ask."

"How about lunch tomorrow? My treat."

"Sounds good. I can pick you up at your Mom's house around 12, and take you to Rita's diner. It's not exactly fancy dining, but the locals seem to like it since it opened last year."

"Cool. Now go back to sleep."

"I wasn't sleeping!"

"Bullshit. Good night sleepy head."

"Good night Kitt."

The next day, he parked his pickup truck at the curb in front of Kitt's mother's house at 11:59 and walked through the picket fence to the front door. The door opened as he was reaching for the doorbell button, and he was greeted by Kitt's smiling face. Joe saw that she definitely had gained some weight, particularly in her hips, boobs, and midsection. But she carried her new curves well, and her outfit of a short sleeved flowery button down shirt, jeans and running shoes looked perfect on her new lush body. Joe couldn't help but wonder how she might look naked. He estimated that her breasts had expanded to a D cup, at least. Her long brown hair was pulled back on her head and tied with a scrunchy, and she only wore a minimum of makeup.

Kitt was holding onto a silver cane and slowly shuffling towards the porch as her mom, Francis nervously stood behind her. Joe stuck out his elbow and Kitt grasped it, moving closer. "It's ok Mom," she was obviously aggravated as she took a few steps closer to him. "Joe's got me now. He's not going to let me lose my balance."

Francis winked at Joe and thanked him for volunteering to help. "Of course, I'm glad to do whatever I can."

They slowly made their way down the sidewalk, and he opened the truck door with his free hand, holding the door open as she slid into the seat. He sprinted around to the driver's side and saw how her seat belt sliced the space between her boobs. He had to force himself to look away and started up the truck.

"Nice truck, how long have you had it?"

"Not long, less than three years, so I still have a bunch of payments to make on it."

"I figured you'd be driving something small and sporty."

"Naah. I like not having to squeeze myself into my seat, and the truck bed comes in handy once in a while."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. This feels really comfortable."

"How's your mom? Is she handling your rehab ok?"

"I guess. She's already retired, and I'm sure she didn't expect to be living like this at her age."

"That's understandable."

"So why is a hot stud like you available to help his damaged old Cuz? Shouldn't you be juggling lady friends?"

"Hot stud? That's a pretty bad joke. There's not exactly a line of women looking for divorced 43 year olds. And after my disastrous marriage, I'm not anxious to try that again."

"You're looking pretty good. You should get yourself out there before you get old and shrivel up."

"What about you? Why haven't you taken the stroll down the aisle? You're really attractive, funny, and sane. That's a rare combination these days."

"I was engaged several years ago for a few months. Then I found out that my fiancee had a few other girlfriends and I had to cancel the wedding. No one else has hit that spark for me."

"Well I guess I spoiled you for anyone else."

"You actually were the best relationship I ever had. I was so jealous of your wife."

"Really?"

"Yeah. You showed me how sweet and tender a lover can be, and those memories have been hard to live up to."

"Wow. I never realized you still harbored those feelings."

"I guess you were my first crush, maybe even my first love. I used to finger my pussy while thinking about you every night."

"And there I was, jerking my dick and draining my balls every night and day imagining that we were on our honeymoon."

"Honeymoon? You wanted to get married? That would have given my dad a stroke and my mother a nervous breakdown."

"I'm sure my parents would have freaked out at the idea too, but yeah, I used to dream about it."

"Is that why you're sprouting a boner over there? Because you wanted to deflower me at Niagra Falls? Cute dick, by the way."

"Shit. I was hoping it wasn't obvious, but I guess I should be flattered that you noticed."

"It's okay, I'm really enjoying my memories of the times we had together. And you always seemed to love my handjob technique."

"You know I did, but we probably shouldn't be having this conversation, especially right before going to a crowded restaurant for lunch."

"Well maybe instead of going to Rita's, we can get something to go from the Burger Barn and go picnic somewhere, if the Burger Barn is still there."

"Sounds like a good idea to me, as long as the girl at the drive through window doesn't notice my boner!"

They ate on a picnic table in the city park and caught up on old times. Afterwards, they watched ducks swimming on a pond at the far end of the parking lot.

As they looked out over the water, Kitt asked him quietly, "Do you regret what we did all those years ago?"

"Regret? Not at all. Most of my fondest memories are of you, and not just when we were being naughty. Growing up and playing games together, attending family funerals, weddings, and holidays together, even when you dumped that bucket of paint on my head when we were nine. Best friends forever, et cetera."

"You still remember that? After I was given a spanking and forced to wash the paint out of your hair, I got grounded for a week. No TV, straight to bed after dinner."

"I remember not being allowed to even call you. I thought that was pretty harsh, but you dumping the paint on me was actually kinda funny."

"We did get away with a lot of shit back then, didn't we?"

"If our parents ever found out about the other stuff, we'd probably still be grounded!!"

"Yeah, no doubt. I never told you about the other risky stuff I did a few times."

"How do you mean?"

"I really enjoyed giving you handjobs, and afterwards I would grab a paper towel or something to wipe off your cum. Most of the time, anyway."

"Most of the time?"

"One time out of curiosity, I sniffed your jizz. It was fascinating, so I tasted it. Dipped the tip of my tongue into the puddle."

"You did? Why?"

"Curiosity, I guess. I remember a girl at school telling a group of us that she did that with her boyfriend. It tasted good, so I licked it off my fingers. All of it."

"Holy shit."

"I really liked the flavor, and that turned me on even more. I fingered my pussy really good and came like a July 4th fireworks show."

"Wow! Must have been something to see."

"I did that a bunch of times. It was incredible. I wish I had tasted it right from your dick. I wanted to suck you and swallow your cum, and after you shot in my mouth, feel it slide over my tongue and down my throat."

"Fuck, that's a hot thought. Did you even know what a blowjob was back then?"

"I'd heard a few things from other girls and I had a vague idea what it was supposed to be like."

"And now? Do you still think about it?"

"Of course. I've given blowjobs since then, but I always wondered about going down on you. But there's more that I never told you."

"More? Like what?"

"The last time I jacked you off, I was in such a hurry that I masturbated with your cum still on that hand. When I came, I imagined you were on top of me, shooting into my pussy."

"What happened?"

"It was the best orgasm of my life! Fortunately, nothing else. I woke up the next morning and wondered if I was going to get pregnant, but fortunately that didn't happen."

"Are you kidding me?"

"Nope. I'm completely serious."

"If that happened, I wouldn't be worrying about getting grounded, I would have been worried about your dad and his shotgun."

"Yeah, no shit. He wouldn't have killed you, but you'd be hurting for a long time!"

"I believe that. He was a nice guy, but that would've set him off, for sure."

"So, I still want to make love to you. Is that weird?"

"No. I want you too. Even more than before."

"Your parents are passed on, but my mom is still around, so we couldn't ever let her know."

"Of course."

"Take me back to your house. Now. I feel like if I hesitate, I won't have the guts to ask again."

"Your mom won't get worried?"

"I'll call her on the way there and tell her we're going on a driving tour of the county, looking for old friends and places."

"Well then, let's go!"

Kitt's face lit up with a huge smile as he stood up from the picnic table and offered his arm. They walked back to his truck, and as he helped her slide onto the big seat, she kissed him. Even though he was startled, he didn't pull back or hesitate. In fact, when he felt her tongue sliding out, he let his lips open so she could probe his mouth. Joe's tongue found Kitt's and they slipped against each other passionately, before she finally broke away breathlessly. "Get behind the wheel and take me home!"

As he maneuvered onto the road, he felt her fingers gripping his hard on through the khakis. "You don't have to give me any more encouragement. I'm moving!"

Ten minutes later, Joe was making the gravel on his driveway fly as the truck screeched to a stop. He was glad the closest neighbor was more than half a mile away, because he could just imagine how silly he must have looked stumbling around the truck to the passenger door. But he was as ginger as possible in walking Kitt to his door, and as soon as they were safely inside, she grabbed him and glued herself to him.

His fingers were busy releasing the buttons on her top, and after he opened her shirt, the sight of her well-filled bra took his breath away. She smiled when she saw his reaction. "If you like this view, you'll really love it when you take off my bra."

Joe had a lewd grin as he reached behind her and popped the hooks off, letting it slide off her shoulders and arms. She was right, her boobs were beyond spectacular. Joe's mouth was watering, and he feasted on the nipples until she made him stop. He pulled off his polo shirt and pants in record time, revealing his stiff prick as it bounced into view, then he dropped to his knees, and kissed her belly while he opened her jeans and slid them to her ankles. His fingers were visibility shaking when he hooked the panties and took them down.

With one arm wrapped around her thighs for support, he helped her step out of the jeans and panties, one leg at a time and admired the amazing sight of his gorgeous cousin. He nuzzled his nose into her warm bush and inhaled deeply at her womanly scent. He kissed and then licked her moist crevice, making her inhale sharply. His hands slipped around to cup her soft asscheeks, while he buried his face deeper into her pussy and she brought her hands to the top of his head, to help steady herself. She finally had to relent to her passion.

"Oh please, Joe. Let me lie down on the bed before I fall down."

After she was prone on the mattress, he crawled over her and got into a 69 position. Kitt reached her tongue up to meet the tip of his cock, causing him to shiver. He then felt her skin covered in goose pimples and getting tingly as he lowered his face into her bushy crotch. Her fingers went around his thighs and she used them to pull him lower, so he felt himself sinking deeper into her mouth, until her tongue was swirling around his stiff shaft and her lips sucked him eagerly. For his part, Joe licked every inch of her fragrant pussy, so both of them were moaning loudly. He licked her pussy slit from the bottom to her clit, then swirled the tip of his tongue around it several times. Then when he heard her grunts of approval, he surrounded her throbbing clitoris and sucked it in and out of his mouth.

Joe wasn't blessed with a porn star cock, just an honestly stiff and moderately thick six inches, but Kitt made sure that every nerve was on fire as she gave him a world class blowjob. She also used one hand to fondle his testicles, reveling in the feeling of her fingers in his thick pubic hair. She was finally able to give Joe all the pleasure she had ever dreamed about, and she wasn't going to miss this opportunity to show him how much she desired him.

She also realized how eager and talented Joe was at cunnilingus, and she found herself humping her butt up off the mattress to grind against his face. He had his lips and tongue busy diving deep between her pussy lips, causing her to gush sweet juices for him to lap up feverishly. She found herself whimpering at his tongue lashing, the sexy sounds muffled because her mouth being full of his delicious dick. She had dreamed about being in this situation with Joe more times than she could remember, and it was obvious that he wanted to be here as much as she did. Joe was more than just someone who loved licking pussy, this was Joe trying to express in his actions how badly he wanted HER to enjoy this, because he cared for her much more than he was allowed to say.

When she came, the feelings rippled through her like a wave going back and forth, and every part of her shook until she started to feel light headed. That's when Kitt redoubled her efforts on Joe's cock and she felt it pulse as he shot several jets of warm jizz into her mouth. She remembered the familiar taste from so many years ago, and savored it on her tongue before she allowed herself to swallow the thick sticky seed.

They continued licking each other until he finally rose up on his elbows and rolled off, laying next to her on the bed. They both grinned from ear to ear and Kitt spoke first. "Was it as good as you imagined?"

"Better. You are amazing."

"I haven't been called amazing in..... ever, I think. Maybe you're exaggerating because of the anticipation?"

"I'm not exaggerating. That whole experience was amazing because it's you. I've wanted you forever, and you are a fantastic lover."

"You're pretty damned fantastic too. Thank you for accepting this heavier version of me."

"Are you kidding? I just adore these lovely curves! You're like an adult carnival ride!!"

"Thanks, Joey. That makes me feel really happy."

"I'm glad, because I love you."

"Love? Really love? That could be dangerous."

"I know, but I do love you. And not just as my cousin, but as my lover."

"Awwww.... I love you too."

Joe stood up and leaned over Kitt, kissing her lips more passionately than he had ever kissed anyone. He had never meant those three little words more than he was feeling it right now. And the way she gripped the sides of his head and kissed him back, he knew that she was feeling it too.

Joe stood up and admired her gorgeous body. "Can I bring you something to eat or drink?"

"After that workout, I could really go for some ice water, if it's not too much trouble."

"I'll be right back, babe." He kissed her on the shoulder before he left the room.

Kitt was laying on her side, and smiling when he returned from the kitchen. He made sure she had a good grip on the glass, then lay down behind her, his chest against her back. She took a few sips of the water before she placed the glass on his night stand. "As much as I'm enjoying everything about being here, and wishing I could stay her with you all night, but I probably better get back to Mom's."

12