Kissing Cousins, All Grown Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And tomorrow?"

"I'm not done with you, lover boy. Not by a long shot. But for tonight, we'd better be saying good night."

"Of course, I get it. But I'm glad to hear that we're not done."

"We will definitely be having more sexy fun. And next time, if I can make a request?"

"Sure. Name it."

"Make sure you have condoms handy."

"Man, I haven't bought condoms in years. I hope the clerk at the store isn't anyone I know. I don't want to have to explain that purchase."

"You're a clever guy, I'm sure you'll come up with something." She paused and glanced over het shoulder. "In fact, it feels like you've got something coming up right now."

"I'm sorry, I guess I can't help myself when I'm naked with you."

"It's ok, it feels good. Not too bad for an older dude." She chuckled and winked at Joe.

"Older dude, my ass. I'm only a few months older than you! But it sure does feel great, cuz. Right there against your sweet asscheeks is pure heavenly bliss."

"Mmmmmm..... I'm glad you're so eager, but let's save that for next time."

"I guess I have to learn some patience now."

"After all these years, NOW you're going to learn patience?"

12