Kissing Cousins Ch. 02

Story Info
He stops in to say goodbye to his pretty cousin.
5.8k words
4.5
27.5k
42

Part 2 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,106 Followers

At nine o'clock, on barely five hours of sleep, James agreed to go get coffee at a fast food place for he and his wife, Amanda. But when he got there, he realized that the place was just a block from Megan's house. It was still early, but as he waited in line he couldn't stop thinking of her. He decided to buy her a coffee and 'stop in'. He could easily spare ten minutes and just tell his wife there was a lineup. They were going to leave after lunch and had planned to stop and say goodbye to his cousin. But he wanted to say a personal goodbye to Megan, his cousin's daughter, in private.

He pulled in front of the house and went around to Megan's door, walking in and straight down to her apartment door. He knocked, holding two coffees in one hand. He knocked again. And a third time. Finally, the door opened and his sleepy (second) cousin answered, her hair a mess. She smiled when she saw him.

"Hey." She said. "You're up early."

"I have kids." James replied. "Here." He handed her a coffee. Her smile grew.

"Thank you! Come in!"

She started walking away and he noticed that she was wearing a t-shirt that covered just three-quarters of her big, white bum. He could see the bottom of her black panties.

"Just let me brush my teeth, I feel gross." Megan said. But he followed her down the hall, eyes locked on her ass and watching the round cheeks move up and down with each step. They made small talk as she threw her hair back into a quick ponytail. Then she brushed her teeth. James continued staring at her ass as she bent over the sink. Her bum jiggled as she hovered over the sink, and his cock started to stiffen. Her white cheeks were a sharp contrast to the black panties. He took a sip from his coffee and then set it on the counter beside hers.

Megan caught him looking thank to the mirror and she smiled inwardly, a tingle going through her.

"There." She said, turning after she spit. "All set!" she smiled. Then she feigned confusion. "Why are you still in your clothes?"

"What?" he asked, caught off guard. Megan stepped up to him, pouting a little with her mouth as she put her arms around his neck. She tilted her chin and kissed him softly.

"I said..." she kissed him again. Her lips were moist. "Why are you still in your clothes? Come." She said, taking his hand. She led him into her bedroom as his eyes strayed down to her ass. She let go of his hand and climbed into bed. She was briefly on her hands and knees and he stared at her ass. Her black panties were stuck partially up the crack. But then she rolled onto her back and the visual was lost. "Take off your clothes." She said, blue eyes looking up at him.

Not giving himself time to think, James removed his shirt and undid his shorts. He shoved them down and his erect penis clearly poked his underwear outward. He climbed into bed with her. She threw the covers over them and they shuffled closer.

"Kiss me." Megan whispered. And he did, pulling on her upper lip. He kissed her again and felt her fingers wrap around his shaft over his underwear. He kissed her once more, his mouth tugging on her lower lip as she slipped her hand into his underwear. Her fingers wrapped around his penis. She squeezed him and stroked him a little as they opened their mouths. Their tongues teased, tentative. He ran his hand around to her back over her shirt, and caressed down to her ass. He slipped his fingers into the side of her panties, feeling the smooth skin of her cheek.

"Mmmm..." she purred, her tongue sliding deep into his mouth as her hand squeezed his rigid pole. They were breathing heavily as they kissed, and James's hand was circling her round ass cheek. He teased the tips of his fingers up and down her crack before giving it a squeeze. Her bum was soft and cushy, and his heart pounded with desire. He sucked her tongue as he squeezed her ass again. She continued slowly stroking him as he ran his hand further into her panties, getting it down to her other cheek and squeezing it. Running his fingertips back into her crack, he teased them lower. Getting his hand underneath her, he felt the hot moisture of her slit.

"Mmmm..." Megan sighed again, her tongue pausing in his mouth. He lightly caressed his fingertip along her wet petals back and forth and she shivered. Her fingers tightened their grip on his cock. He sucked on her tongue for a minute, wiggling his finger quickly across her entrance. He could taste her saliva as she exhaled into his mouth. Giving her bum another squeeze, James pulled his hand out of her panties and grabbed her shirt. They broke the kiss as he pulled her shirt up over her naked breasts, revealing them to him for the first time.

Megan was panting, releasing his cock so she could help him scramble her shirt up over head and off. His heart pounded as he glanced at her tits. Her areolas were a light pink, and her nipples were erect. At the base of her huge cleavage were three cute freckles. She smiled during the brief second it took him to kiss her hard. He pushed his tongue into her mouth as he forced her onto her back. She opened her legs and let him mount her.

His penis was half out of his boxer-briefs and he could feel tremendous heat emanating from her pussy through her panties as he ground against her. Their tongues danced slowly, as if they weren't in a rush. As if he didn't have to get back to his wife with the other coffee before it became cold. Megan purred sweetly and her tongue brushed across his throat as she writhed upward against his hardness. Their kissing echoed in the room as they gently sucked at each other's mouths. He could feel her soft breasts and round stomach naked against his body for the first time, and it felt wonderful. His heart fluttered as his feelings for her started to get away from him. He rubbed his tongue against hers and ground slowly up and down. She planted her feet on the bed beneath the blankets and ground upwards even higher, as if their genitals weren't covered by underwear. His boxer-briefs did slide down further though, and his penis was almost completely out now.

"Mmmph!" She moaned, opening her mouth wider. Her tongue licked his upper lip and then hungrily slid back inside. He writhed his hips up a little high and his penis poked straight at her vagina - but it was blocked by her panties. He still felt her entrance and the intense heat emanating from her. She gasped at the close call. James ran his mouth down her cheek, kissing her. He kissed just beside her ear and sucked the side of it. He briefly sucked her earlobe before kissing down into her neck. He sucked on her hot, creamy flesh and then started kissing lower. He made a point of kissing the trio of freckles at the base of her tits. He ran both hands up her fleshy stomach until they cupped her massive breasts. Pushing them upward, he teased his mouth up the swell of one. He kissed Megan's areola for the very first time. Tongue teasing outward, he licked a circle around her nipple, trailing it around the light-pink flesh. Licking across her nipple, he watched it wobble. Then he sucked it into his mouth, squeezing her cushy breast harder. 'Pop!' He released the nub and then sucked her again, this time gathering both her areola and nipple into his mouth. He licked up and down over the trapped nub as he hungrily sucked hard. 'Pop!'

James kissed his way into her cleavage and pressed her big tits on both sides of his face. Her flesh was nice and cool as he kissed back and forth. Then he ran his mouth up her other breast and eagerly sucked that nipple and areola. Holding it in his mouth, he gently licked his tongue around her nipple. Squeezing the cushy breast, he lashed his tongue up and down over it. 'Pop!'

He slid his hands up her soft, fleshy belly, pushing it upward as his mouth kissed the underside of her tit. He pressed his face against the top part of her stomach. Then he kissed lower, heart pounding with lust. After sucking the upper part of her navel, James's tongue briefly licked inside it before he hungrily sucked the flesh at the bottom. His hands pushed her stretch-marked flesh so that he could suck more of it, tasting the salt of her skin. As he kissed lower, the scent of her arousal wafted into his nostrils and he breathed deeply. He kissed lower, over her c-scar just above her black panties. Sliding down further, he stared at the crotch of her panties and thought about what they hid. At the same time, he breathed her in, smelling her wonderful pussy. He kissed the pale flesh just above the waistband. Putting his hands under her plump thighs, he lifted her legs further, breathing deeply through his nose. He kissed the very top of her leg just beside the crotch of her panties, teasing himself. He could see where her thick petals pushed her panties outward. He kissed her slit over the cotton, right in the center.

"Ohhhh..." Megan exhaled. His heart gave another flutter as he had her flavor on his lips. He kissed just beside her panties, this time on the other side. Tongue darting out, he licked up her skin beside the crotch, tasting her flesh. Her bare feet hovered at each side of his face, toenails polished black. He kissed her slit again. Then he put his mouth over it and sucked a big mouthful of her panties as well as her labia, holding them there.

"Ahhhh..." she sighed, eyebrows raised. Keeping her in his mouth, he licked his tongue against the cotton. Her taste was getting stronger. He let her slip free. Putting a finger at the side of her crotch, he pulled it out of the way. More of her shaved skin was revealed, and then the plump, pink petals of her treasure quivered as they were set free. Staring at them, he exhaled and realized that his breath was shaking. Slowly, reverently, he kissed the center of those lips and heard her catch her breath. Tongue darting out, he quickly licked the length of her slit.

"Unh!" Megan grunted, feet waving. Her potent taste was on his tongue and he savored it as he softly kissed her pussy again. Then he touched the tip of his tongue against her flesh just beneath her slit and then slowly dragged it upwards. He moved very slowly, enjoying each agonizing second that he teased along her labia. He nudged her clit.

"Unh!" She gasped, bucking a little. His heart fluttered as her flavor truly hit and at the same time he was staring at those big, pale thighs and thick pussy lips revealed beside the black panties he was pulling aside. He kissed her near the bottom tenderly, letting his lips linger. He kissed her ass cheek near the top of her leg and then he kissed her slit again. Grabbing her panties, he tugged. She braced her bare feet on the bed and raised her ass for him. 'Wisp!' He slid her panties down her legs and she pulled her feet out of them one by one. His eyes locked between those luscious thighs as he blindly tossed her underwear to the floor. He shoved his underwear the rest of the way down his legs and kicked them off his feet. As he bent between her legs, Megan drew her feet in, bending her knees and opening them.

James slid his hands under her chubby ass and when he exhaled, his breath was still shaking. He wanted her badly. He breathed her in deeply, loving her scent as his eyes remained locked on her swollen petals. He kissed them in the center. Then he briefly sucked them into his mouth, getting the full flavor. Tongue snaking out, he licked from the bottom of her slit up to the top, nudging her clitoris.

"Ohhhh..." Megan sighed, looking down at him over her naked form. He licked her again, his tongue slowly making the journey. When he licked her again, he touched the flesh beneath her slit and just above her asshole before slowly teasing it upwards. James hungrily sucked her thick labia into his mouth, trapping it for a moment. His mouth was filled with her delicious flavor and his tongue licked up and down.

"Ahhh!" She moaned, planting her feet on the bed and raising her pussy up against his face. Releasing her, he eagerly shoved his tongue into her cunt. The flavor was even more intense now and his cock twitched with excitement. Closing his eyes, he plunged his tongue as deep as it would go. Fingers splayed wide on her chubby bum, he gave a squeeze to hold her still as he twirled his tongue around inside her vagina. He heard her sigh again as he rubbed his face between her thighs. Curling his tongue upward, he rubbed it back and forth against the roof of her treasure. Slowly dragging it out of her, he pulled her nectar into his mouth and drank her down. Her labia seemed to be pouting, the pink lips pressed together. He gave them another kiss as if they were a long-lost love. He sucked the bottom of her pussy and she gasped. He sucked just a little higher.

"Ohhhhh...mygawd..." Megan breathed. She reached down and cupped the back of his head as he sucked higher on her slit. It was another three or four sucks before he made it to the top. He gave her clit a few teasing licks and she started writhing quickly.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" She moaned. But then he pulled back. He really wasn't sure if he would ever get to do this again, and he wanted it to last. Megan's pussy! He kissed her again, right in the middle. Tongue snaking out, he slowly trailed it from just below her slit up to the top, again nudging her button.

"Ahhhh!" Megan groaned. He could feel her ass muscles tense up. He squeezed the cushy cheeks again, loving the soft flesh. Then he licked the length of her slit again, but quickly this time. He started licking at her pussy like a dog at a water dish, moving from bottom to top again and again. She started writhing and moaning steadily as his tongue licked across her button each time.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Her sweet voice filled the room and as he tongued her petals and clit he looked up over her naked body. She rubbed her pussy up and down so frantically that her sticky nectar was getting all around his mouth and chin. But he kept his tongue over that tiny nub, lashing at it as quickly as he could. He continued squeezing her ass, trying to slow her down but with little success.

"Ahhhhhh!" She cried, cumming. Her thighs squeezed around his head and her hand pulled his face right against her crotch. He kept licking despite being unable to breathe and feeling tremendous pressure on his skull. She shuddered, bucking upwards. And then her legs loosened around him and her hand pushed at his forehead, panicking.

"Ohhhhh..." Megan moaned, eyes closed and face turned to the side. James kissed her pussy again and she hissed through her teeth. And then he started crawling up the bed, his hard penis wobbling back and forth. He kissed her belly, sucking the flesh just above her navel. He kissed higher, just underneath her breast. His hand pushed it upward as he ran his mouth along her skin until it engulfed her light pink areola and erect nipple. He sucked it hard. 'Pop!' Her nipple glistened with his saliva and he sucked it again, this time licking back and forth across it for a moment as he looked up at her. She flashed a dimple as she smiled, her pretty eyes sparkling. 'Pop!'

He released her nipple and moved up to her mouth, his lips finding hers as he lay down on top of her. Megan purred softly as her mouth opened and her tongue darted out. They touched tongues lightly as his shaft rested along the hot petals of her treasure. Her arms and legs wrapped around him and she squeezed him against her as their tongues wiggled. Then she snaked her tongue into his mouth. He sucked it, tasting her saliva as she held it still. Then she pushed it deeper, moaning. His tongue slid into her mouth and the cousins kissed deeply. Her legs loosened around him and she planted her feet on the bed, starting to writhe upward against him. Her hands started caressing around his back.

James lost himself in the kiss. He loved feeling her tongue teasing against his and the way her mouth sucked at him softly. He loved the way her plump, naked body felt underneath him. And he loved the way her hot, wet slit rubbed up and down the outside of his shaft. Her entrance would just about capture him before they writhed away. The heat of her gateway was tempting. Their breathing was getting heavier. He writhed lower and the tip caught her entrance and she nearly sucked him inside. But then he slipped away. She exhaled loudly, and her tongue pushed against his throat, brushing across it. Her fingers clawed at him and he felt her writhe her pussy higher. It caught him again, this time actually squeezing the tip. When he thrust, it slipped away. They continued writhing, her hot pussy rubbing against his shaft. Instinctively, he wanted to ram his cock into her. Their movement became frantic. She broke the kiss, gasping.

"Put it in." Megan panted, looking up at him. She kissed him again, lips smacking. Her tongue then darted briefly into his mouth as he writhed against her again. She broke away again. "Put it in." She repeated, her eyes looking up at him pleadingly.

James lifted up off of her and took his penis in his hand. His erection was hard as a rock. Completely swollen. Megan raised her legs and bent them at the knees, spreading them wide. He ran his gaze down her naked torso, from the three freckles at the base of her cleavage, down over her rounded belly to her shaved pussy. He rubbed the head of his cock down the pink lips of her womanhood. She was so wet that he could hear himself tease down to her entrance. The heat emanating from her was like fire. He placed himself there and she actually sucked at his tip. He looked into her blue eyes.

"Put it in." Megan said again, her chubby feet subtly waving at each side of him. He pushed and felt her vagina open up for him, sucking his swollen helmet inside. She sucked her breath through her teeth but didn't break eye contact. He forced two inches of himself into her.

"Ohhhh..." She sighed. He laid down on top of her and his face was an inch in front of hers. Her treasure was clamped around the top couple of inches of his organ, cooking it. His heart was pounding furiously as he looked into her eyes. He couldn't believe this! Swallowing, James thrust. Firmly. Inch after inch slid into Megan's body and her jaw dropped as more of her heat engulfed him. Her entrance glided further down his pole... and then he was pressing himself against her, his entire penis inside her vagina.

"Ohhhh mygawdyes..." she breathed. His manhood was as swollen as ever, straining at the skin as he ground himself against her. Her entrance was gripping the base of his organ and looking into her gorgeous eyes made his cock twitch. She tilted her chin and kissed him softly, lips smacking. He kissed her and she smiled, dimple showing. The heat that surrounded the length of his dick was intense and he continued pushing against her, keeping it deep. They came together in another kiss and their mouths opened. Their tongues gently wiggled against each other and he felt her bare legs slide around him. She rubbed her tongue along his as she slipped it into his mouth. He sucked on her tongue for a moment, tasting her saliva. Their kissing echoed in the room as he released her tongue. A full minute rolled by and he still hadn't moved inside her. The two were lost in the kiss. All of her limbs were around him, holding him close as her tongue brushed across his throat. They were enjoying each other as lovers, and it was clear that the night before wasn't just some drunken, meaningless fling.

James finally eased his penis out of her just a couple of inches. He was shocked at the amount of suction that pulled back at him and for a moment there he wondered if his orgasm was on the way just from that one move. Megan pressed her lips against his harder, urging him to continue as she sucked at his mouth. He slid back in and the heat deep inside her was an inferno.

"Mmmm..." she groaned, her tongue pausing in his mouth. He eased out of her again, just a little because he wanted to keep his dick inside her as much as possible. Her pussy pulled back at him and it felt incredible. He slid back in and she moaned softly. Her tongue danced slowly against his as he made love to her. She sighed again, the heels of her feet resting just below his ass. His penis was straining as it slid into the welcoming heat of her vagina and again and again. Each time he was sheathed inside her he gave an extra grind, making sure he was in her as much as possible.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,106 Followers
12