Kissing Cousins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Megan purred. She couldn't remember her pussy feeling this sensitive before. Ever. It was as if her feelings for this man gave her access to sexual pleasure that would be locked otherwise. She vividly felt his hard member push into her body again and again, gliding along the inner walls of her vagina. She exhaled into his mouth and her heart fluttered as his cock pushed into her again. She pushed her tongue deeper into his mouth again, urging him.

James loved the taste of her saliva and he loved how her soft, chubby nakedness felt underneath him. He slid his arms under her and grabbed her shoulders. Squeezing them, he pressed his body against hers and continued sliding his unbending penis into her. He sucked at her mouth, kissing at her lips passionately and it echoed through the room. He could feel her large breasts and round belly as he rubbed against them. He sucked her nimble tongue briefly and at the same time he thrust, feeling her tight entrance glide all the way down his shaft. It was pure heaven.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Megan's voice was music in his ears as he entered her again and again. He lengthened his strokes, now pulling most of his member out of her before sliding it back in. He now felt her elastic entrance pulling on most of his cock. His heart fluttered again as he slid back inside her. He couldn't remember his heart beating with this kind of excitement before. He broke the kiss so that he could look at her pretty face.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" She moaned softly. Her eyebrows were raised as she looked up at him sweetly. He didn't slow, still maintaining a steady pace as he slid his erect penis into her snug heat again and again. Their faces were a couple of inches apart. Each time he pushed into her body she would quietly groan. They were breathing each other's air as they looked into each other's eyes. He felt her feet lift off of him as she opened her legs. Her chubby feet hovered just a few inches above the bed as they waved back and forth. Now James used the entire length of his organ, taking full advantage of her tightness. He withdrew almost to his head before darting back into her heat. He kissed her again, sucking on her upper lip. He loved that she sucked his lower one. He kissed her again and they opened their mouths. Just like that they were back at it, hungrily kissing. Megan's tongue was nice and nimble, and very eager as it teased inside his mouth.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" She grunted sweetly into his mouth, her tongue dancing quickly. He squeezed her shoulders again, pressing his body right against her and then started fucking her furiously. He unleashed his feelings for her in that moment, his manhood darting in and out of her body almost faster than the eye could see. He shortened his strokes so that he could fuck her even faster.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Megan cried. Her tongue pushed against his throat, teasing deep in his mouth as he pounded her into the bed. He tried to suck her tongue but she withdrew it from his mouth and broke the kiss, turning her face.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" She was wincing as he continued kissing at her cheek. He slowed his thrusting down and started easing his penis in and out of her until she finally turned back to him, her beautiful blue eyes fluttering open again. She was gasping for breath, her chest heaving. James lengthened his thrusts again, pulling most of his penis out of her before sliding it back in. He was savoring the sensation of her tightness and his entire length was now getting that sensation. Each time he withdrew, her snug treasure pulled back at him and it made his heart pound quickly. Looking into her hypnotic eyes made his heart do cartwheels. She smiled, flashing a dimple and he had to kiss her. He kissed those beautiful lips, tugging her upper one outward.

Heart soaring, James kissed her again and kept his mouth there. Again, their tongues darted out. He thrust all the way into her and instead of pulling back out he held it there. Squeezing his shoulders, he ground against her. His hands pulled her down while he thrust up. He ground his rigid penis as deep inside her vagina as possible and she purred softly as they kissed. At that moment, they were truly one. He could feel the heels of her feet digging into his lower back again, and her arms held him tight. Neither had any idea how long they held that position, extending the moment. But their tongues continued to gently dance throughout.

James finally broke the kiss and started moving again, slowly. They were both gasping for breath as he kissed down her cheek and into her neck. He sucked on her earlobe as he slid his cock in and out of her slowly. Lifting up, he raised himself on his arms and looked down at her. She was stunningly beautiful, and pushing himself into her body felt like an honor. He couldn't help but thrust into her faster, at the same time lengthening his strokes until his penis almost completely pulled out of her when he withdrew.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Megan moaned, eyebrows raised as she looked up at him. His dick was unbending as it penetrated her body again and again. His speed increased further and he was now fucking her fairly hard. Her ass was bouncing off the bed a little, rebounding her pussy upward and increasing the velocity. Her tits were bouncing wildly and caught his attention. He stared at the huge mounds as they rocked up and down. They were pancaked a little on her chest because she was on her back, and they shook with each of his hard thrusts. The three freckles at the base of her cleavage drove home the fact that he was actually inside Megan. Megan! He couldn't believe it. Barely twelve hours ago he was sneaking glimpses of those freckles. Now he was making the tits around them bounce wildly.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Megan's cries rang throughout the room as James raised himself even more. He slowed his thrusts so he could watch himself enter her. Looking down below her stretch-marked stomach he watched his manhood part the petals of her vagina. When he withdrew, he could see the pink labia stretch outwards around his shaft. And when he thrust, he disappeared into that beautiful pussy. He grabbed her legs under her knees and raised them. Pushing her legs back, she bent her knees and let him press them against her round stomach. He braced his hands on the back of her thighs, leaning down on her. Then he unleashed his lust.

"UNGH!" Megan's grunt could be heard by her neighbors upstairs. James's penis was suddenly jackhammering into her and she didn't know what hit her.

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" She whined, arching her head back and wincing as the big man pounded her into the bed. His groin relentlessly smacked hard against her defenseless pussy. Each rapid impact on her labia sent bolts of pleasure throughout her body. His manhood wasn't bending in the slightest, and it was a blur as it darted in and out of her.

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" Megan cried and he loved the sound of her voice as he looked down at her shaking belly and tits. As he pressed down on the back of her legs, he looked at her chubby feet and the way they flopped up and down. Her toenails were polished black. His groin smacked against her pussy and ass again and again and the sounds of those impacts were loud. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!'

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" Megan's voice was getting him off nearly as much as her pussy. His manhood was swollen to full capacity as it filled with semen. His balls were starting to churn. He looked down at her pussy and watched the pink lips glide up and down his pole. He ran his gaze over her belly and breasts, back to her pretty face. She was looking up at him pleadingly, her dimples appearing as she cried out.

"I'm gonna cum!" He gasped as he thrust his penis into her again and again. The sensation of her vagina gliding up and down his entire length was incredibly vivid. Her tightness was pulling at him, and each time he plunged deep the heat that embraced him was like an inferno.

"Ohhh gawd!" Megan whined. "Cum in me!"

And as her pussy coaxed at him, he knew he didn't have it in him to deny her. He wanted the same thing. Her chubby feet wobbled directly in front him as he he rammed himself against her again and again. Then, unable to look at her pretty face any longer without kissing her, he let her legs go and collapsed on top of her. As his lips found hers, one hand grabbed her ass cheek while the other hand slid under her and grabbed her shoulder.

"Mmmph!" She grunted as he thrust into her. Then her tongue snaked into his mouth eagerly. He kissed her back with the fiery passion from a decade of built-up lust. He started thrusting into her frantically with short strokes, letting his orgasm build as their tongues danced.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Megan groaned into his mouth, her tongue going deep, encouraging him. James sheathed his entire penis inside Megan's vagina and held it there, grinding.

"Mmmph!" Megan moaned. She immediately wrapped her legs around him and squeezed as if worried he would pull out again. He released and his manhood jerked violently. He could physically feel the fluid squirt out the end of his penis as he held it deep inside her. He moaned, unable to kiss back as she kissed him. His cock spasmed rapidly, unleashing load after load of hot cum bulleted into the depths of her pussy. He sighed as she kissed all around his mouth, and he could feel his semen pouring out of him. The heels of her feet dug into his lower back as the two lovers gasped for breath. He finally started kissing her back and their lips smacked loudly. Kissing down her cheek, he kissed into her neck.

Squeezing his cock muscles, he forced another glob of cum to the end. With another squeeze, he got it to fall off inside her. Inside Megan. Kissing up to her earlobe, he briefly sucked it.

"That was incredible." He breathed. She chuckled and her pussy shook around him. He was growing soft. He collapsed on her and they rested that way for a few moments.

"That was...a really nice thank you for the coffee!" James joked a couple minutes later, lightening the mood. Megan laughed and his now-flaccid penis shook again inside her. She tiled her chin and pursed her lips. He kissed her.

"Are you, uh...on the pill?" He asked.

"Oh yeah." She said, simply. "I have to be because I'm such a cum slut." She burst out laughing again, shaking around him.

"What?" He asked.

"A cum slut! It means I like it when the guy cums in me. It's, like, this huge turn-on."

"Well, it got you pregnant before..."

"I know, but I wasn't on the pill that time." She replied. They were silent for a moment, just basking in the moment. They were very comfortable with each other, though a little nervous. She spoke again.

"Uh, so...when will you be up this way again?"

"I'm...not sure." He shrugged. "But I guess I have a reason to come now."

"You better!" Megan joked, flashing her dimples.

They were dressed and at the door about fifteen minutes later. Megan had put on jeans with her t-shirt this time, and her coffee that he brought her was in the microwave heating up. He gave her a hug and a small kiss, unsure of how serious their goodbye should be. And then he left.

James had to stop again for coffee, to make sure his wife got a hot one. Once back at the hotel, Amanda had packed everything and was waiting for him.

"What took you so long?" She asked.

"I ran into Dave there so I sat and had a coffee with him. Then I had to buy you another one when I left because your first one was cold." James answered.

12