Kissing Cousins Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Make no attempt to bar my entry, Elizabeth. If you do, you will certainly regret your decision to do so.

Sarah

Panicked, I threw the letter into the fire and dashed for the door, shutting it violently enough to bring Diana to my aid.

"Is everything alright, m'Lady?" She had a look of concern on her face, but I doubt it was anything to match my own. "Surely you are unwell. Shall I send for a physician?"

"Thank you, no, I am quite well, Diana. Please run below stairs and fetch a glass and some brandy." I never kept the spirit in my room as it reminded me too keenly of Sarah and her fondness for sipping it while I lapped at her sex. Tuesday next, surely the letter was delayed, for it was already Monday. My mind raced as I tried to imagine anything I could do to prevent her. The only thing I could think of would be to leave, myself. Surely this would only be delaying the inevitable. Where would I go, in any event?

Diana returned with the bottle, and was kind enough to pour me a generous amount. She asked if there was anything else, but I simply shook my head, allowing her to take her leave. I took larger sips than I should have, the semi sweet liquid burning my nose and throat as I drank. No, there was nothing to be done. Sarah would arrive tomorrow, and there was nothing I could do to stop it. What ever unknown leverage she had over me, was enough to leave me defenseless against her.

I suddenly felt too warm, and removed my jacket and then afterward my frock. As I began to undress, I experienced an uncontrollable urge to finish the job. In short order I stood at the foot of my bed, naked. All the emotions and fears that had been so engrained by my cousin came rushing to the fore and I felt immediately powerless against them. I stood in the mirror and the image that presented itself was one of beauty and grace. She would never put up with this. Would I be forced to degrade myself all over again? Unconsciously, I ran my hand over my boyish locks and shuddered. She wouldn't.

I made a pact with myself to resist her at all costs. I had come too far since that day, when I escaped, to allow her so much sway over me. I simply could not allow her to gain the upper hand. It was all well and good to make such pacts, but it was then that I noticed my hand furiously at work between my legs. The sight fascinated me, as I observed the act. It was almost as though I was watching someone else, for surely this desperate creature in the mirror could never be me. But, it most certainly was.

12