Creamy Mother and Daughter

Story Info
An old high school crush and her daughter.
13.4k words
4.68
288.5k
417

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edit: Basireid and Aravind

*

She was Latina with a beautiful face, jet black hair which was kind of poofy if that's the proper description. It had that slight wave to it, as though it was undecided as to be either curly or straight. Volume, that sounds best, she had black mid back length hair that was voluminous. Her eyes were bright cheerful and hazel, not a color you see a lot in Hispanics of Mexican ancestry, but bright hazel eyes none the less. She was small figured, skinny, with not much of a bust to show for it. To many people, it's a real turn off, but I like that kind of figure, I like it a lot. That being said, she was pretty much a flat chested A cup girl, with an ass to match. She was the kind of girl you'd look at and realize that she'd never gain any kind of weight throughout her life. She would be a good wife if you like them skinny, which I did. She was beautiful. In high school, we had the same Spanish class as well as being my aural practice partner. She would wear those skorts, looks like a skirt from the front but were shorts from the back, which were in fad at the time. Anyway, while we practiced our Spanish, she would take off her shoes, which were a kind black leather slip on dress shoes with a bit of heel to them, and put her legs on her desk which was behind me. I sat in front and had to turn around to speak to her. Those beautiful skinny legs and gorgeous petite feet were practically in my face. I'd swear she was doing it on purpose. My hard on was doing all it could to burst out of my pants, while I did my best to concentrate on not licking her beautiful slightly tan skinny legs and small feet. Watching her toes play with each other mesmerized me.

But alas it was never meant to be, on that unfortunate freshman year in high school, she caught me in between class and quite sadly told me, that she was pregnant. Her confession meant that I was important to her. She wanted to tell me so that I wouldn't have to hear from anyone else. I gave her a hug and told that if she ever needed anything, to just let me know. That was the last time I ever saw Christina.

Until now, 18 years later, I'm here in a restaurant working. It's the middle of the week in the middle of the day and the place is empty enough that I can see all the way to the back and see a pair of skinny legs that were very familiar. She turns around and we lock eyes, we recognize each other. She walks towards me and her most striking feature was that she looked exactly the same as I remembered in high school, it was uncanny. I was stuck jaw dropped staring like I was back in high school.

"I thought it was you, but I wasn't sure. How have you been?" She extended her slender arm towards me and I grasped her smooth petite hand in mine, shook hers holding on a little bit too long.

"Sorry, it's just been so long since I've seen you Christina...you look beautiful. Like you did in high school." I cursed myself for bringing up the memories of the last time I saw her.

"Thanks," she blushed. "It has been a while, you're looking good. Seems like you've been working out since high school."

"Oh yeah yeah. I work from home so all I do is work and exercise." I maintain adult websites, but that's not something you say to people.

"Oh cool, wish I could work from home then I wouldn't have to wear this," she stepped back and gestured towards her waitress uniform, which was really old fashioned. It was a light blue mid-thigh length dress with a white apron over it. On her feet were running shoes, which she wore without socks. Man, she had not aged a bit.

A look of horror flashed across her face as she saw a man outside leaning against his car. "Sorry, excuse me a second".

"Sure," I watched her walk off, the dress she wore was nice and tight, oh man what a sight. She turned and caught me checking her out and smiled at me. I watched her walk out of the restaurant to talk to some shady looking guy who seemed very angry. She never looked him in the face, just at her feet as this guy seemed to be working himself up more and more as he went off. Then he grabbed her by the shoulders and started shaking her.

"It's go time," I muttered to myself, got up and headed outside. I'm no white night, I usually stay out of people's business, but I still had a bit of a crush on her even after all this time. "Hey shit head," I yelled! "We got a problem here?"

He stammered a bit not expecting anyone to have noticed his antics. "Your lady friend here is behind on the rent. I don't run a fucking charity. She needs to pa-"

"Oh, so you thought you could shake it out of her," I retorted interrupting him? "Bet you're a real tough guy huh? Wanna see if you can shake rent money out of me?"

Without hesitation, he launches towards me, but I was watching his posture and expected it. I side stepped to his left. He turned around just in time to catch a right hook to his face that knocked him on his ass. He blinked, spit a bit of blood out and wiped his mouth. Which put a little fear in me. I've seen that before, on Bruce Lee.

"You little BITCH! Your boyfriend here just got you evicted. So consider the lock changed and all your shit on fire!" He stepped into his car and peeled out of the parking lot.

She seemed to be shocked and withdrawn by all of this. When our eyes met she gave me a small embarrassed smile while I raised my eyebrows at her to diffuse the intense situation. Suddenly she fell into me crying and sobbing. I felt like shit, I just ruined her life. It took her some time to calm down, but she did.

"Sorry, that wasn't your fault, it was a long time coming. It's just that I'm so relieved and worried. I'm out of that shithole, but now I have nowhere to go."

That time in high school was all coming back to me now. Only this time I have more than words. "Remember back in high school, when I told you anything you need from me just ask? Since I got you evicted, you can come and live with me."

"Really," her eyes flashed with elation?

"Of course." I gave her my address and number and told her that stop by and that if she needed help, let me know. She dried her eyes smiling and thanking me as I walked her back inside the restaurant, I didn't want her getting fired on the same day. We talked a bit more in between her tending to her section. She was as much a pleasure to be around as she was in high school. We even practiced a bit of Spanish as well. Funny how things seem to come full circle.

Well, it turns it she didn't have much stuff. The guy was a man of his word, he burned all her stuff. All she moved in with was her work uniform and two days worth of clothing in her truck. She hugged me again, I let her in the house and showed her around the place. I have a guest room for guests I never have and told her she can move into that room. I also reassured her that my house is your house, feel free to use the towels, shower, etc.

My living room is kind of odd. It has a couch and a TV, but it also has a weight bench and my work desk, which I "sanitized," from adult website material. Hard to convince people you work, with a desk full of pornographic material. It can be a bit embarrassing, but I do like my job.

I went back to work while she showered. When she came out she was in a purple t-shirt with a panda on the front and tight jean shorts. The shirt looked odd until I realized that it was something a little girl would wear. I laughed to myself, she has such a petite body that the shirt actually fit her well. Crazy to think she was my age 36, she could have been all of 21 at best. She sat on the couch Indian style and looked around the place.

"Thank you so much for opening your home to me," she paused with some embarrassment. "I really can't thank you enough."

"No worries, I'm just sorry he burned all of your clothing." There was some silence after my comment.

Then she said, "I don't own as much clothing as your typical girl," she paused considering what to say next. "Not to weird you out, but I'm a bit of a nudist in my own home. So I don't own that much clothing anyway." She was always a free spirit, just like she was in school.

Bells were ringing in my head and cock. I didn't turn back to look at her, but I could tell she was watching my reaction. I might get to have her run around as a nudist, badass. I laughed out loud. "Perhaps our meeting is providence. I live alone here and running all of this computer equipment can be costly. So to keep the electric bill down, I don't usually wear clothing as well. I guess that makes me a nudist but in private."

"No way!"

"Way," I replied.

"May I? I mean I don't want to put you out of your own home."

"Mi casa es su casa, of course. So long as you don't mind me running around naked."

"Nope, not at all," so she undressed right here in the living room. "Hey, do you have a washer and dryer?"

"Yeah," I turned around to my desk and was in awe of her beautiful, light brown, tight petite figure. She was all that I'd imagine her to be when I was in high school. Her skin was a smooth caramel brown all over, skinny legs that met to her body enclosing a tall thin, thigh gap. Her abs caught me off guard, not many women have a six pack. Her breasts were small with tiny brown nipples. I got a hold of myself and quickly moved ahead of her to guide her through the kitchen and into the garage to the washer and dryer. What I was really doing was hiding my raging boner. I might have opened up pandora's box. Once I showed her I went back to work at my desk. A few minutes later she came running by to get her work uniform to throw in as well. I stored a mental picture of her toned body jogging by on tiny-toed feet. I'll be doing a whole lot of masturbating just to get to bed tonight. She startled me out of guilt running back through with her uniform. When she came back she laid down on the couch behind me and took a nap.

I turned to look at her body and resting face, I lost track of how long I was staring at her and only realized I was doing so because I was also rubbing the head of my throbbing penis through my shorts. This hard on will not do when she wakes up. Knowing I needed to rub one out, I took the time to admire her small, girly feet for inspiration. Then went to the bathroom and blew a load into the sink. This became a pattern I had to frequently repeat over the next couple of days, often multiple times a day.

That was until day four when something caught her attention. "You had told me that you were an at home nudist as well, but I seem to be the only one in the nude around here. What gives?"

"Well, it's just that, you're such a beautiful woman. I uh... how can I say this...didn't expect to be so..."

"Aroused," She chimed in with a smile?

"Yeah, sorry. I'm not trying to get pervy on you."

"It's cool, you make it seem like a boner were something abnormal. I can help if you like?"

"Huh? Help?"

"I'm sorry, to some guys I'm a real turn off because of how open I am about sex. I really don't see the shame in it. It's fun, a stress reliever and good exercise. Everyone want's to do it, so what's the problem? I suppose some think I'm slutty. But you've been so kind to me that anything I can do to help, I will."

"I don't think I understand what you're saying."

She smiled at me seductively, "You need relief just let me know." She cocked her head looking down at my lap smiling. "Judging by that tent in your shorts, you could use some relief right now." I hadn't realized that when I turned to her my hard on was clearly visible. "I'll be right back, let me get a towel and I'll give you a handy."

"A handy," I muttered to myself while trying to subdue a wicked grin, could I be this lucky. She came back with two towels. One she draped over the back of the couch and the other she let cover from the seat back down to the floor. She sat down on the couch back and spread her legs wide. I could see her small, tiny, pink hairless pussy part a little, glistening in the light. This alone was enough of a turn on, but what was really driving me over the edge was how casual and relaxed she was about all of this.

"Take off your clothing and sit down in front of me." I sat on the floor at first but she corrected me all smiles and playful giggles. I sat on the couch with her behind me. She wrapped her legs around me and sank down into the couch cushions, which left her a bit elevated behind me. She hooked her feet into my legs and spread my knees out. "Relax," she said, "just sit back and enjoy." She reached around me and began fondling my cock and balls with very experienced hands. She would touch around my head, tickle the rim. She even rubbed below my pee hole, a spot so sensitive it made me shiver.

"You're really good," I moaned. She then cupped her hand loosely around my shaft and began to move it up and down. With her other hand, she wrapped her index finger and thumb around the base of my cock and squeezed. I could not believe this was happening. Her tiny hands were just barely able to circle my girth. This must be a dream, Christina naked in my house giving me a handjob. She was squeezing my precum out and rubbing it all over my head until it dried up. At one point she squeezed some drops onto her finger and tasted it.

"Wow, that's nice, sweet and a little salty. When you cum, would it be cool if I taste it?"

"With hands like yours, you can do anything with my cock and cum you want, this is just what I needed."

She tried to stroke her hand faster but was running into too much friction. "Let me get some lube on you." She was extremely flexible, which later would come in real handy. She brought her upper body under my right arm while still hooking her legs to pull mine apart. I wonder if she's a contortionist? She leaned her head over my cock, I thought she was gonna suck me off, but instead did something else that completely caught me off guard and turned me so much I almost creamed her face. She took her fingers and shoved them deep into her mouth to make herself gag softly. After a couple of seconds, she was drooling a stream of saliva onto my purple bulging head, like syrup on pancakes. Damn, she was hot and nasty, my kind of girl. She did this a couple of times finally covering my cock and balls with her thick spit. Now with both hands, she started stroking my shaft. "There, now you're nice and slippery. Hey let me know when you're gonna cum, I wanna catch some to taste".

The thought of her drinking my semen was too much, "Now! I'm gonna cum. I'm cumming, I'm cum... ahh." Not a moment later did a pleasure bomb go off in my brain, down my spinal cord and eject out of my penis. Her hand strokes were perfectly timed to each pulse of my ejaculations, prolonging my orgasm. One hand stroked my cock with each pump while her other hand cupped itself underneath catching all of my cum. As my first orgasm subsided another built up underneath. Two of her hand strokes later I went full swing into another orgasm. I have never had this happen before. Two orgasms right after the other. I could see that her hand was overflowing with cum.

"Wow, I'm...so...sorry, I had no idea you were so corked."

I had to catch my breath and moisten my mouth before I could even speak. "I'm loosey goosey now, thank you so much for that."

She brought her hand up to her mouth and smelled my cum. "It smells sweet." She poured a little bit into her mouth. I saw her eyes widen. "Wow, it's really sweet, like, like sweet tea or something." She drank the whole handful down, licking her fingers clean. It was so hot my hard on hadn't even gone down. "My god," she moaned, "it's intoxicating."

Christina squeezed every drop out of my still pulsing member, like the last bit of toothpaste until she was satisfied she had it all. Then unwrapped herself from around me, laid back lengthwise on the couch draping one leg over the back of the couch behind me. With her other leg on my lap, she licked the last little bit of my spunk from her hands. Even after she was done she searched her hand for more giving a small cute frown at having found none.

This spread her legs pretty wide. I could clearly see her pussy dripping white cream. I went from full spent to full hard in under a second. I love pussy, I love wet pussy. But the best is the wet pussy that drips cream all on its own. A pussy fountain of grool is a fetish of mine and she had it going on. Drinking my cum must have really got her fire going. With her saliva soaked hand, she smeared it all over her pussy mixing with her juices making soft, wet squishy sounds. I could hear and see how sopping wet she was as she squeezed down on her clit and hole forcing more white cream out. As though I wasn't there, she slid in two fingers and began fucking herself. Oozing white cream from her pussy the whole time. All I did was stare and wank off and in no time her body was bucking in a hard silent orgasm. A steady stream of her white creamy girly juice was oozing out of her pussy through her fingers. So much that the towel could not absorb any more, it was pooling up at her butt crack. I licked my lips at the sight.

She lifted her pussy juice soaked hand to me, which was dripping like she dipped it into a vat of milk and white cake icing, "Have a taste." I devoured her little hand. Her vagina cream was intoxicating, like a slightly sweet, slightly sour lemon tea. I took her whole hand in my mouth and sucked her nourishing juices off, not caring that some of my own cum was mixed in. When I was done we both looked at each other and smiled. Both of us understanding, this might be the start of a beautiful relationship.

We fucked and sucked each other almost every chance we got. Ruining towels, couch cushions and creating slip and fall hazards all over my tiled floor. Then when Saturday came around things took a bit of a turn. I had overheard part of a phone call. Something about that she's not ready just yet. She came out of her room and laid out on the couch covering her eyes with an arm in contemplation. Something was wrong. She could sense that I knew. "Do you remember why I left high school?"

It just now occurred to me she left high school because she got pregnant. She might have a child. How and the hell did I miss this? "Yeah," I replied in a mild question?

"Well, my daughter turns 19 tomorrow. She had been living with my mother. In town, so I see her almost all the time. I just couldn't afford to pay for a place for me and her. The diner doesn't pay much. My Mom gave me until she was 19 and then she gets the boot, well that's tomorrow." She looked at me with pleading eyes, I knew what she wanted to ask me.

"Look I know what you're getting at and I'm sorry to have to be this way. It's just that I'm not sure about having a child in my household."

"She's no little kid anymore, she'll be 19 tomorrow." She paused putting her finger to her teeth thinking. "You know...I'm gonna take her out for a nice birthday dinner tomorrow. Come with me and get to know her. If she seems like a spoiled brat whom you don't want around, I'll understand. If you think she's cool and I know I'm asking too much of you, seeing as we just met again since high school weeks ago. Could she please move in? We'll share a room. She's small like me and takes up almost no space. She cooks and cleans, you'll like her. Pleeease?" In my mind, I had already said yes, but I found it's best not to be impulsive especially with children involved.

"How about I take you both out to dinner tomorrow and let you know afterward. How does that sound?"

"Great, that's all I ask," and with that, she gave me a big hug crying happy tears of relief.

I tried to get her to come to a really nice restaurant, but she pleaded for some hole in the wall place. I later understood that she'd been saving money to get her own place and didn't have another outfit other than the purple shirt, jean shorts, and flip flops. When I entered she waved me over as she was already sitting down. Before I got a chance to sit down her daughter jumped up from her chair and gave me a big hug. Now Christina wasn't very tall maybe 5'4" and maybe 90lbs. Her daughter who was introduced to me as Clarissa was a bit shorter and just as petite. I had misgivings about her being 19 today. She seemed really sweet and kept her bear hug on me, to which her head only came to the middle of my chest. She then looked up at me, "Thank you so much for helping my Mom get away from that creep landlord she had." She held my hand and guided me to my seat.