Kissing Cousins Ch. 04

Story Info
Still inside her, James makes love to his cousin again.
3.2k words
4.54
22k
38

Part 4 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,106 Followers

He was still inside her.

About fifteen minutes had flown by and James's soft penis was still comfortably resting inside Megan's vagina. Throughout that time, the two cousins had talked and kissed, and kissed and talked. Neither one of them had wanted this rendezvous to be a one-time thing. But both were too shy - too scared, even - to admit it. And although Megan would admit to herself that she was in love with him, she wouldn't dare speak it aloud.

James, for his part, wouldn't even go that far. He wouldn't admit to himself that he loved her. Only in the throes of ecstasy, while inside her and looking into her eyes, would he be forced to acknowledge it. A few more minutes passed, and still he remained inside her as they spoke.

"I love your kisses." She said, giving him one of her own. James grinned and kissed her mouth softly but loudly. She suddenly felt a wonderful sensation in her vagina and bolts of pleasure shot up her body. His penis had swelled up inside her all at once. Her heart fluttered and her eyes widened.

"Whoa!" Megan exclaimed. "I just felt you grow hard!" she chuckled, happily. He smiled, kissing her mouth twice.

"You just...turn me on, like nothing I've ever experienced." he explained. "Just looking at you, at your gorgeous eyes, makes me excited. Those eyes get me every time.." His cock continued to stiffen until her tight pussy was about to burst with it. Her hypnotic eyes grew even wider and she chuckled again, her dimple showing.

"Wow!" she laughed. "Oh my gawd! That feels awesome!" Both of them were breathing a little heavier at this point. James slowly pulled his penis out of her vagina until only the head was stretching her tight entrance. Pausing for a moment, he was startled by the cool temperature of the room that suddenly surrounded his organ. He pushed forward, easily sliding his entire pole back inside her hot treasure. The temperature change was incredible.

"Ohhhh..." Megan purred, wincing a little. "What time is it?"

Giving her full lips a kiss, James leaned over to the side of the bed. His jeans were on the floor and he leaned a little further, pulling his dick halfway out of her to get that extra couple of inches. He dragged them closer and reached into his pocket, pulling out his cell phone. It said three-forty-four. He decided he had to round it down.

"Twenty to four." He said, dropping the phone back on his crumpled-up jeans and getting the rest of his body back on top of her. Her pussy was squeezing every inch of his member very tight. But around the base it was even more snug. His heart fluttered. He was also very aware - still - of the intense heat that surrounded him in there.

"Ohh...shit." Megan said, disappointed. "I really have to leave in like...ten minutes at the absolute latest. I guess..." she looked up at him with her sexy, pouty look. "We'll have to be quick?"

James grinned and she laughed and when her dimple appeared it made his heart flutter. He kissed her laughing mouth as he pulled back about an inch, then slid back into her warmth. Her tightness glided down his pole and deep inside her the heat was an inferno. He ground himself against her for a moment and she purred softly.

"Mmmm!" she sang, kissing his mouth over and over again. Their lips smacked loudly until she forced her nimble tongue far inside his mouth. The lovers kissed deeply as he started moving his hard member in and out of her needy body. He was supposed to hurry, and yet he wasn't moving quickly. He was savoring every moment with her. She didn't seem to mind.

Megan rested the bottoms of her bare feet on the backs of his legs as his rigid dick penetrated her again and again. She exhaled loudly into his mouth as their tongues teased against each other. James was using his entire length, still moving slowly. But each time he sheathed himself in her body he gave a firm push, pausing for a moment before withdrawing again. He kissed down her chin and over to her cheek when she broke the kiss.

"Oh my gawd..." Megan breathed. "You are so hard. I make you so hard ..."

"That's an understatement." James panted, kissing her mouth and briefly sucking her upper lip. "It honestly feels like it's going to rip through the skin!" He interrupted her answering laugh with his mouth, his lips finding hers again. She was still chuckling as he slipped his tongue back into her mouth. Then she purred as he thrust into her a little harder. Their tongues intertwined as she ran her hands all around his back, arms and ass. He continued thrusting between her open thighs as their tongues danced. He was very rigid and he was poking deep inside her. Did he shoot his cum that deep? The thought really excited her and she kissed him even more passionately. Hear pounding, she slid her arms high up his back and held him down against her, kissing him with an intense hunger.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Megan's high, youthful voice moaned into his mouth as he plunged his cock into her aching pussy, taking up a steady pace immediately. She raised her feet up in the air a little and opened her legs wider, giving herself to him. His throbbing member was hitting the back of welcoming cunt with every thrust and he clearly felt her snug entrance tug at him as it glided up and down. Up and down. Her tongue swirled in his mouth urgently and he savored her saliva, kissing her back just as hard.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" She continued to whine each time he plunged into her. He loved the passion that was in her kiss. Her nimble tongue seemed to explore his entire mouth. He also loved how her plump, naked body felt pressed against his. And how her large breasts rubbed along his chest as he writhed against her. Megan's tight vagina was so hot that it was driving him insane with lust. She was especially tight around her entrance, and it pulled at him as it glided up and down his shaft. He couldn't help but thrust harder. She broke the kiss and her wincing face looked up at him.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" her moans rang throughout the room as he pistoned in and out of her a little faster. "Oh gawd yes..." Megan whined, eyebrows raised. "Fuck me harder! Unh! Fuck me harder!" James couldn't believe that he was hearing those words coming from his quiet cousin's mouth. He had no choice but to comply. Holding himself up on his arms, he started to fuck her harder, ramming his rigid organ into her essence relentlessly. His groin slapped against her defenseless slit again and again.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Megan's moans grew even louder, echoing throughout the motel room. There was nothing but lust in her blue eyes. Her slick pussy caressed the entire length of his penis as he invaded her again and again. Deep inside her cunt the heat was overwhelming. Her eyebrows were raised to a point as she looked up at him helplessly. Gritting his teeth, he began drilling the poor woman into the bed. Her big tits were bouncing up and down violently as he thrust as hard and as fast as he could. Her round, stretch-marked belly rocked up and down rapidly. He loved looking at her creamy-white flesh. He rammed his dick directly into her welcoming pussy again and again, bouncing her ass off the bed. It caused her pussy to rebound upward, making the velocity faster than ever. He looked back up at her face and his heart beat furiously at the way she was looking up at him.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Megan's cries were high in pitch and very loud. Just hearing her voice had his heart pounding. James jackhammered in and out of her. With her ass still bouncing off the bed, the torrid pace continued. His ass was a blur between her wide-open legs and his groin slapped against her slit. He was looking at her pretty face, watching her wince as she took him inside her again and again.

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" Her moans could be heard outside the hotel room as he pistoned in and out of her. She straightened her legs up high above him, pointing her toes up in the air.

"Oh my...GAWD!" She groaned, closing her eyes and arching her head back. As her face winced, her dimple showed. James looked down at her bouncing breasts. He loved the violence in the way they shook. He continued giving her all he had, unleashing the full extent of his lust. If she was cumming, he was going to do what he could to keep it going. His penis couldn't get more erect and he jackhammered it directly into her sweet, welcoming body.

"OHHHHHH!" Megan squealed, wincing and turning her face to the side. She looked up at him as he finally started to slow. Holding himself up on one arm, he used his other hand to grab a big breast and hold it steady. Her tight cunt continued to accept his member over and over again as he sucked her erect nipple into his mouth. He teased his tongue back and forth across it, still poking his stiff cock inside her vagina. He kissed his way down into her cleavage and up the slope of her other bouncing breast. He switched hands, holding the other breast steady as his tongue hungrily licked around her light pink areola. He eagerly sucked the nipple into his mouth, trapping it there as he lashed over it with his tongue. Through it all, he eased his cock into her slick pussy again and again. He was so swollen that her entrance seemed extra snug, especially around her entrance.

Megan put her hands on the back of his head, watching him kiss and suck her tits as he thrust into her. She was moaning softly, fully enjoying every second of this experience. It was all so surreal - a part of this man's body was entering her ...becoming one with her. She loosely wrapped her legs around his waist and her heels bounced off his thrusting ass. Her heart soared with love.

James kissed up the smooth, warm skin of her chest and up her neck. He sucked her skin into his mouth, feeling it vibrate as she moaned. He kissed over her chin and found her lips. As one, their tongues snaked into each other's mouth as he slid his hands underneath her and grabbed onto her soft shoulders. He held her close and shortened his strokes, keeping most of his penis inside her as he sucked on her tongue. He squeezed her shoulders and pulled her right up against him as he thrust quickly. He focused on the way her naked body pressed against him, and on the way her tongue rubbed against his. And the way most of his cock was getting cooked inside her snug vagina.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Megan's groans were muffled by his mouth as they kissed passionately, tongues dancing. James sucked at her mouth and loved the way she sucked back. Her hands clawed at him as he rammed his groin against her again and again. Her tongue poked at his throat. He suddenly broke the kiss and looked down at the beautiful goddess beneath him. He felt honored to actually be putting his penis inside this woman. Holding himself up on his arms, he ran his gaze down her lovely body. Beneath her huge, bouncing tits was her round, stretch-marked belly. Beneath that, her shaved pussy was absorbing his member again and again. Her smooth thighs were spread wide around him, giving him full access to her womanhood. Turning his head, he could see her chubby feet in the air on either side of him, waving back and forth. The toenails were painted red. He returned his gaze between her thighs, watching his rigid pole disappear between the pink petals of her cunt over and over. He looked up and noticed she was looking at him. He kissed her mouth lovingly, lips smacking, and cupped the side of her face with his hand. He didn't miss a stroke, still forcing his organ into her hot cunt relentlessly. He looked into her gorgeous eyes. His heart was beating quickly as the urge to tell her how he felt started to overwhelm him. Both of them were gasping for breath as he entered her body again and again, slowly a little.

"I...you are...absolutely gorgeous, Megan." He panted. He...couldn't. He couldn't say those words. Her pretty eyes were looking at him intently. His penis was ultra-sensitive as he sunk it back inside her. He lost his courage.

"Ohhh..." she let out a sigh. Her heart was ready to burst for this man. For a moment, she was hoping he would tell her he loved her. But that was silly. She had to rein in her feelings. He softly kissed her nose as his hard penis sunk back inside her.

"The very first moment I saw you - I wanted you." James kissed her upper lip. Having lost touch with his cousin for twenty years, James didn't actually meet Megan until she was sixteen, but he remembered vividly how her beauty struck him. Instantly. "I...I think about you a lot. Fantasize about you." He breathed, voice shaking. His penis somehow managed to grow even harder, stretching the skin to the max. He was about to say it. Tell her everything. But again he lost the courage.

"Oh gawd..." she moaned. "Me too, James." Her eyes moistened as she looked up at him sweetly.

He kissed her then, and she put her arms around his neck and held him tight as she kissed him hard. She felt him enter her over and over again even faster, still using full strokes. The tingling in her pussy was increasing rapidly again. Megan gave herself to him, in mind, body and heart. Spreading her legs wide, she raised her feet as high in the air as they would go, letting him have his way with her. Needing him to have his way with her. His tongue was deep inside her mouth and she loved it. She was craving his cum now more than ever. The thought of his manhood spewing more semen into her body made her heart soar with love. She pushed her tongue deeper as he pounded her into the bed.

"MMMPH! MMMPH! MMMPH! MMMPH!" her muffled moans were still loud and getting higher in pitch. He was ramming himself into her quickly, shortening his strokes. Most of his dick was inside her body at all times, and it was moving in and out of her furiously. He squeezed her fleshy shoulders to get more momentum as he unleashed his lust, thrusting his hips between her open thighs as fast as he could. She broke the kiss.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Megan looked up at him helplessly, eyebrows raised as his organ plunged into her body again and again. Once again, just looking into her eyes was enough to push him to the edge. He stared down at her as he lengthened his strokes. Her hot tightness was pulling at him.

"I'm gonna cum." he panted. Her hot pussy was unbelievably tight and it was milking him. The sensation was very vivid as her vagina glided up and down his shaft, pulling at him.

"Cum in me..." her sweet voice pleaded and he could see it in her eyes. Her eyebrows were raised as she looked up at him. Hearing her utter those words pushed James right to the edge and it was all he could do to hold on just a little longer. He held himself down on her again, keeping their bodies close and squeezing her shoulders as he plunged his manhood into her again and again, letting his orgasm reach the boiling point. He couldn't be any harder - his dick was straining against the skin and he vividly felt her pussy glide up and down as he thrust. The sensation had never been so clear. Mindlessly, he kissed at her cheek, fighting his orgasm as it built to new heights.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Megan's cries were in his ear. He couldn't hold on any longer and he felt her legs fall on him, her feet bouncing off his ass. He rammed himself all the way inside her and held it there, grinding. Gripping her shoulders, he made sure that his cock poked as deep inside her as possible. She wrapped her legs around his waist and squeezed him and he felt the heels of her feet dig into his lower back. He could also feel the entrance to her treasure wrapped around the base of his penis like an elastic band. He released.

James's cock jerked violently, unleashing a thick, sticky rope of his hot cum and firing it off the back of Megan's vulnerable pussy. They both moaned as he ground even harder against her, his dick spasming again and again. He held her fleshy shoulders and pulled her downwards, while at the same time pushing himself into her as much as possible. Load after load of his potent semen shot towards her fertile womb. Her cunt squeezed him, grabbing at his sperm and pulling it towards her defenseless egg. The cousins gasped for breath as his member continued twitching. Each time it jerked, another wad filled with his seed bulleted into her body. Megan's body.

"Ohhh ..." Megan moaned, kissing all over his face and neck. She could feel him inside her tight vagina, expanding and contracting rapidly. Her heart soared with the knowledge that a part of him would be left behind inside her. "Ohhh I can feel you..." she gasped between kisses. Feeling his throbbing member ejaculate inside her vagina was the greatest feeling ever. Each time she felt him pulsate, she knew he was spurting more of his seed into her. "I can feel you giving me your cum." She panted, still kissing.

It was another long orgasm as the seconds rolled by and his penis was still twitching. He shuddered, writhing on top of her as his manhood spasmed. He was pressing himself hard against her, grinding. They had no way of knowing how much cum James was putting into Megan's body, but they had little doubt that it was a lot. Her legs squeezed him tight as her pussy milked him. His cock finally stopped jerking, but now the semen was just pouring out of him. He squeezed his dick muscles as he began kissing her back, squeezing out the last few drops of his offerings.

His strength slowly returned and his kissing became more commanding, lips smacking loudly. His dick slowly softened inside her. He had yet to take it out since he first put it in. Nor did he want to.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,106 Followers