Kissing Cousins Ch. 05

Story Info
At the door their passion is too much to resist.
4.3k words
4.69
15.9k
26

Part 5 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,107 Followers

Megan and James basked in their lovemaking - again. But as before, they were pressed for time. In fact, it was worse than before, since more time had passed. He was still inside her, lying on top of her. And neither of them wanted that to change. They wanted to remain like that for hours. But they didn't even have seconds.

Lifting up, he looked at her. Megan looked up at him with her hypnotic blue eyes. A man could get lost in those eyes. Putting his hand on the side of her face, he gently kissed her, tugging on her upper lip. He kissed her again and her lips parted. Once again, the lovers lost themselves. Her tongue gently probed, and he granted access, meeting her with his own. Their tongues danced slowly as the seconds ticked by. He loved the way her soft, plump body felt underneath him. Naked.

Her tongue briefly snaked deeper into his mouth before withdrawing. Her arms and legs gave him one last squeeze as she broke the kiss.

"What time is it?" Megan asked. He kissed her one more time and then slowly pulled his soft penis out of her vagina. He watched regretfully as it emerged from between her light pink petals. Then he rolled to the side of the bed and picked up his cell phone.

"Four-oh-two." He replied.

"Oh my gawd, we have to go, I'm gonna miss my bus!" Megan said, panicking as she rolled off the other side of the bed. He couldn't help but admire her big, round ass. She had a tattoo just above it on the left side. She had several more on her arms. He normally didn't like so many tattoos on women, but on this one it suited her. She had always been a wild child.

"My dad is going to kill me!" Her big tits jiggled as she quickly walked over to where her panties lay on the floor among their clothes. They hung down far beneath her chest as she bent to pick them up. Her round belly also hung and wobbled. He realized that he liked that, too.

"When's the next one?" He asked, disappointed that he only had a side view of her ass when she bent over like that.

"I think...four-forty. Oh my gawd I'm not gonna make the four-ten. Fuck! I'm not gonna hear the end of this. He's gonna call me irresponsible and think I'm a bad parent." She stepped into her black lace panties and quickly pulled them up her smooth legs. 'Swish!' She bent again to grab her white bra, and he watched her breasts wobble back and forth and a wave of desire went through him. Her round stomach hung loosely and his desire only grew. She straightened up as she tucked a breast into one of the cups. He grabbed his underwear and put it on as he watched her.

"I'm so late." Megan said, smiling though he could see the worry in her face.

"What will your dad do?" James asked, admiring the last glimpse of her other breast before she slipped her other cup over it. He stepped into his jeans as she picked her black pants up off the floor.

"He'll kill me." Megan stressed, yanking her pants up her legs and cover her ass with them. 'Swish!' "He already doesn't think I should have visited my cousin - that all my visiting should have been with him and my sisters and stepmom."

"You should call. Tell him you are at the bus stop still waiting. The bus is late." He suggested, referring to the local buses in her city. Megan looked relieved at that, and she relaxed a little as she threw her white shirt over her head. He put on his shirt as well.

"I think he'd go for that." Megan muttered. She scooped up her purse and he met her at the door. She redid her hair quickly, pulling back neatly in clip behind her head. Then she stuck her sunglasses on it and picked up her cell phone. She dialed as she slipped on her shoes. She spoke to her dad and he actually took it very well. Shit happens, and the bus system was often terrible.

Megan got off the phone and turned to him, pursing her lips and making a couple of kissing noises. Her hauntingly beautiful eyes stole his heart. He kissed her loudly, pulling her into his arms and kissing her again. She looked up at him.

"I had such a good time. Such a good time, oh my gawd." She said, softly.

"Me too. I hate that it's ending." James said, looking into those eyes. Losing himself in them.

"I know." She said, sincerely. And with that, the two cousins kissed. She put her arms around his neck and his hands slid down to her ass as they kissed passionately. Her tongue slipped into his mouth and he cherished the sensation as he squeezed her cheeks over her pants. He could taste her saliva. Just like that, his cock sprung to full erection as he teased his tongue against hers.

Megan felt his hard bulge pressing against her stomach and she grew very excited. This wonderful man had shot two loads of his seed into her body and she found herself craving another one. Damn - why did they have to be related? Why did he have to be married? Why did they have to live in different cities? She would love nothing more than to have access to James every day. Their chemistry in bed was like nothing she had ever experienced. They moved so well together. He always knew what she wanted. Her body ached for him. And now that she has had him inside her, she wanted it even more. He was kissing her harder, really squeezing her bum and if it were possible he was pulling her body even further against his. Her breathing deepened and her tongue shot far into his mouth. It swirled around eagerly, exploring. Her heart soared when she felt his tongue enter her mouth and the two kissed with increasing passion. She exhaled loudly.

"Mmmm..." she purred. Her pussy was buzzing. Her body was instinctively telling her that it needed this man inside her again. Just one more time. Who knows when she would see him next? The room was filled with the sounds of their urgent kissing and heavy breathing as they made out at the door. A minute ticked by. And then two. It had to be close to quarter after by now. Yet they were still kissing frantically as if they had all afternoon. Their breathing was getting laborious as their tongues danced. His strong hands were on her ass and she loved the firmness with which he squeezed. Using all her strength, Megan broke the kiss and pushed back, panting.

"Okay..." she gasped, her blue eyes looked up at him and her dimple flashed. She turned away. "I seriously have to go." She turned the doorknob and opened the door, taking a step forward. James's eyes fell to her ass in those black pants. His heart was still pounding from the kiss and he realized that he wanted back inside her. Especially thinking about how it could be another year or more before he sees her again. Or maybe never. After all, this new guy sounds like it could get serious.

He slid his arms back around her stomach and squeezed her tight. He loved how her plump flesh felt in his arms through her shirt. His breath was on her neck and he breathed in her scent. She arched her head back and at the same time pressed her ass against his erection. He started kissing her neck, sucking the skin over and over. Megan closed her eyes and arched her head more to the side, giving her neck to him. He could taste her flesh. He ran his hands up her body and cupped her tits, squeezing them lustfully. She let out a long sigh. He could see her dimple as she smiled, so he knew he could push further. James suddenly dragged her back into the room, backing up closer to the bed. Again he sucked on the skin of Megan's neck, tasting her. He kissed the curve of her jawbone to her ear, briefly sucking her lobe as he pulled her back another step. He teased his tongue around the curve of her ear, gasping for breath as he got her back another step. His hands squeezed her huge breasts again over her shirt and bra.

"Ohhh Megan..." he whispered, sucking on her earlobe again. One hand released her breast and slid down between her legs, rubbing her over her pants. He could feel tremendous heat emanating from her there as he pressed up into her. She moaned, turning her head to him. He quickly ran his lips along her cheek until they found hers and he kissed her sloppily. She was pressing her crotch against his hand as he rubbed her. His other hand kneaded her soft breast. Her mouth was gently sucking at him and it was nice and moist. She kissed him again and again, softly. He forced his tongue into her mouth and her tongue rubbed against it. He squeezed her breast again, probably a little too hard. And his other hand pressed up between her legs and rubbed her again, causing her to gasp. After intertwining her tongue with his, she slipped it into his mouth and they kissed deeply.

Losing all control, James's hand moved up Megan's crotch and quickly undid her button, sliding down her zipper. Then his hand was slipping into her panties and over her smooth skin, the roll of her belly pressing down on his wrist. He couldn't believe how wet she was when he reached her slit. Her hot petals were slick with nectar as he teased his finger down them.

"Mmmm..." Megan moaned into his mouth as his finger teased her slit. She didn't protest so he kept it there, brushing back and forth across the petals. He kissed her harder, getting his finger down to her entrance. He slipped it inside to the first knuckle and it gripped him tightly. She broke the kiss.

"Ohhhhh..." she gasped. She turned to kiss him again, her mouth opening wider. His finger was being squeezed by her hot tunnel as he forced it in a little deeper. She went forward another step and her knees hit the bed. He broke the kiss and Megan bent over in front of him as his finger slipped out of her pussy. He grabbed her pants.

'Swish!' He wrenched them down off her ass and to her knees. Her black lace panties came down a little as well, exposing the top of her crack, which only served to tease him further. He grabbed the dainty things. 'Wisp!' He pulled her panties down to her knees, exposing her big, white bum. A second later his cock was out, his jeans and underwear falling to his ankles as he stood behind her, crouching. He ran the his dick down her crack, getting it underneath her as she bent over further, sticking her bum up at him. It didn't take him long at all to find where she was hottest and wettest. He positioned the head of his manhood at her entrance and she practically sucked his tip into her. He thrust upwards, piercing her.

"Unh!" She moaned in her high, sweet voice. He grabbed her fleshy hips and thrust firmly. James's rigid penis slid most of the way inside Megan's tight, hot vagina in one forceful stroke.

"Unh!" Megan grunted. Her hands squeezed the bedspread as he pulled his manhood back a little and then he thrust again. He slid into her all the way, pressing his groin against her plump bum. Her hot cunt gripped his entire rigid length.

"Ohhhhh..." she breathed, sexily. He squeezed her hips and forced her against him, really grinding his penis deep inside her. The heat that was in her body made his head spin. The entrance to her pussy was still like an elastic as it gripped his base. He stared down at her chubby ass as he squished his groin against her cheeks.

"Ohhhh gawd, yes..." Megan moaned. He loved her voice. He continued staring at the incredible sight of her fat, sexy ass pressing against his groin. Then he grabbed her soft hips and began fucking her. He pulled most of the way out of her warmth before drilling himself back into her, smacking hard against her cheeks. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' Her snug pussy was pulling back at him each time he withdrew.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Megan's cries rang throughout the room as he watched her bum cheeks ripple. He could watch those pale cheeks of hers shake like that all day long. Megan's nice, round ass cheeks were rippling each time his groin hit them. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' the impacts were getting louder as he began to fuck her harder. He was losing control, pulling most of his manhood out of her before drilling it straight back in. His organ was completely erect and unbending as it darted in and out of her dripping pussy. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' The room continued to echo with the impact of his groin.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she groaned, wincing. His eyes remained locked on her round ass. The cheeks were hypnotic as they rippled. "Harder!" she begged. Thrills shot up her body when James obliged.

Squeezing her fleshy hips, he drilled his mighty penis into his helpless cousin's body using long, full strokes. His heavy balls hit her clitoris relentlessly as his groin bounced off her big, creamy-white ass cheeks. Beneath that rippling ass, her hot pussy sucked him inside again and again. His cock couldn't be any harder as it darted in and out of her again and again.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' He couldn't take his eyes off her plump, shaking bum. And at the same time, her vagina was gliding up and down his swollen penis again and again.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Megan's high-pitched voice cried out as he pistoned in and out of her from behind. Her fingers grabbed at the motel bedspread as she took him inside her again and again. He ran his gaze higher, staring at his pretty cousin and the way she was bent over the bed fully clothed - except that her pants and underwear were down around his knees.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' The big man was still smacking against her ass rapidly, his stiff organ jackhammering into her welcoming vagina. Suddenly, he pulled his manhood out of her. He slapped her ass, watching the cheek shake as he hinted for her to roll over. Megan quickly kicked off her pants, panties, and shoes, and scrambled onto her back and spread her legs. Her ass was on the edge of the bed and her legs were spread wide, her feet in the air as James stood before her. His rock-hard dick was sticking straight up in the air, glistening with her juices. Her beautiful thighs were flawless - nice and chubby, with creamy white skin. In between, her bald pussy had thick pink lips and they were parted slightly and glistening.

"Oh my gawd..." James muttered, falling to his knees. He planted a big kiss right on the center of her slit and she gasped. "Such a beautiful pussy..." He kissed her again at the bottom of her slit. He kissed each of her ass cheeks, his hands lifting her legs higher. She raised her knees to her round stomach, her chubby feet waving in the air. He could now see her asshole in the shadows between her big cheeks and just below those beautiful pussy lips. Ducking lower, he kissed her asshole and she gasped. Tongue darting out, he licked across it lightly. He licked over it again, clearly feeling the hole. His tongue continued up to her slit and licked up the tasty petals until it nudged her button.

"Unh!" She grunted, eyebrows raised as she looked down at him. He sucked her fat lips into his mouth and her flavor was potent. She moaned again as he licked at the trapped labia. Her bare feet braced on his shoulders as she arched her hips upward, rubbing her pussy against his face. He released her labia, sliding his hands under her ass and squeezing the cushy cheeks. He gave her inner thigh a kiss, putting his mouth over the flesh and lustfully sucking. Turning, he gave her pussy a brief suck and she gasped. He sucked her petals back into his mouth and he held them, quickly licking up and down.

"MMMMM!" Megan whined, arching her head back. He licked higher up her labia until he felt her nub. Then he stayed there and focused his tongue.

"Ohmygawd..." she grunted, bucking. He lashed his tongue up and down as fast as he could, his strong hands squeezing harder on her plump ass. He rubbed his face hungrily between her open thighs as he tried to lick her clit as fast as he could.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Megan whined, her bucking starting to get frantic. Her feet lifted off his shoulders and she spread her legs wider. He moved his face along with her writhing pussy, keeping his mouth over her button and licking at it mercilessly.

"Unh! Unh! Unh...UNNNNGH!" She shuddered, her chubby feet slamming down on his shoulders and bucking up against his face. "UNNNGH!" Her cry filled the motel room. Her body shuddered. And James continued to lick her, needing her to feel full pleasure. She squealed and suddenly pushed at his face. He pulled back and her legs fell.

"Ohhhhh..." she moaned, her legs limp over the edge of the bed. She was gasping for breath, eyes closed. "Oh my gawd..."

James was standing up between her legs, eyes darting from her pretty face to her naked pussy. Megan's eyes fluttered open and she saw his rigid penis. She lifted her legs and eagerly reached between her thighs, wrapping her fingers around his pole. She placed him at the entrance to her treasure and pulled him forward before letting him go. James slipped inside her, piercing her heat. She gasped. He watched himself enter her - inch after inch of his manhood easing into her welcoming pussy. Her eyebrows raised as he slid all the way inside her.

"Ohhhhh...ohhhhh gawd yesss..." she purred as he pressed his groin against her. James was thinking the same thing as he looked down at her. His dick couldn't be any harder - it was practically tearing at the skin. The hot pussy around him was nice and snug, and her entrance was like the tightest elastic band. He ground against her, looking at her pretty face. Then he looked back at her pussy and where her pink lips were wrapped around his base.

Standing up straight at the end of the bed, James slowly pulled his penis out of her, watching it reappear from between the lips of her cunt, bit by bit, until the bottom of his mushroom head stretched her light pink entrance wide. He would never forget that image. Nor would he forget the incredible sensation of her intense heat slowly gobbling him back up when he thrust forward again. Inch after inch of him slid back inside her and her sweet voice moaned in ecstasy. Using long, steady strokes he began to slide his member in and out of her. Reaching to his right, he grabbed her left ankle, raising her chubby foot to his mouth. He kissed the top of it.

He didn't miss a stroke as he rained kisses all over the top of her foot. He looked at her red toenails and then he kissed the tip of her big one. He briefly sucked it into his mouth. Her tight, hot pussy gobbled his cock up again and again as his groin tapped against it. He raised her foot higher. He started kissing the bottom of it, working his way back up to her toes. Again, he sucked on her big one as he watched his swollen penis slide between the petals of her pussy over and over again. He kissed the instep of Megan's foot over and over, working his way to her heel and then back up to her toe. Holding her fat foot in both hands, he sucked her two biggest toes into his mouth, fucking her a little harder. Sliding in and out of her tightness was the very definition of heaven. It pulled back at him, resisting him each time he withdrew. He watched how her big tits bounced up and down beneath her snug white t-shirt. His gaze went higher and he could see the lust in her beautiful blue eyes.

"Fuck me, James." Megan panted, eyebrows raised. "Ohhh gawd, fuck me. Fuck me harder!" She was begging at this point, needing his dick to drill into her aching cunt as fast and as hard as he was able. Her body was screaming at her to get more of his seed, too. She gave her loudest, sexiest moan, knowing that it would make him fuck her even harder and push him closer to the edge. He was still sucking on her toes, but her other leg was free and she had it sprawled wide as she tried to give herself to him as much as possible. His penis darted in and out of her faster.

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" Her whines were so loud and erotic that James pulled her toes out of his mouth and let go of her foot. She immediately spread her legs as wide as she could, welcoming him. Putting his hands on her fleshy sides, he started drilling his cock into her quickly. Her vagina glided up and down his rigid shaft. Leaning forward, he hovered over her, slipping his hands underneath her soft shoulders. He thrust as hard as he could into her, feeling the heels of her bare feet bouncing off of his ass. His unbending cock plunged into her, his groin smacking hard off her defenseless pussy.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,107 Followers
12