Kissing Cousins Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" She cried. He had never heard a sexier sound than Megan when she was crying out in ecstasy like that and he reached inside himself and found another gear, fucking the shit out of her. Squeezing her shoulders over her shirt, he jackhammered in and out of her.

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" Megan's beautiful, wincing face was just an inch in front of his. He was losing it and his penis was hyper-sensitive as it darted in and out of her.

"Cum in me!" she begged, eyebrows raised. "Cum in me!" Her words were pushing him over the edge, but he tried to hang on for a few extra strokes. His balls were churning and he was lost in her eyes as he thrust into her body again and again. Megan leaned up and kissed at his mouth, lightly sucking.

"Cum inside me!" she breathed. "I need it! Ohhhh I need you to cum in me so badly..."

That did it. James slid his entire penis inside Megan's vagina, grinding his groin against her pussy. He felt her heels dig hard into his lower back, holding him in place. He looked into her blue eyes and once again time stood still. In slow motion, he could feel his balls filling his shaft up with sperm and he could feel the muscles in his cock swell and tense up in preparation. Then he released.

"Ungh!" he grunted, feeling his manhood suddenly spasm violently. A thick wad of his potent cum blasted out to end of his penis and sprayed steadily off the back of Megan's fertile pussy. His dick was already tensing up and jerking again, unleashing a sticky rope of semen and firing it deep inside her. Instinctively, he ground flush against her, keeping his manhood buried. It jerked and jerked and jerked, each time sending a hot load of his seed towards her waiting womb.

Megan wrapped her arms and legs around him, holding him close as she felt his organ expand and contract rapidly inside her. Her body was getting what it craved - James's cum. She closed her eyes and savored it.

"Ohhhh yes..." she gasped, kissing his mouth over and over again. His manhood was still twitching, but the velocity of the ejaculation was slowing. As he kissed back at her, he could still feel fluid pouring out the end of his penis.

Their kissing was starting to even out, softly sucking. His heart was still beating quickly as his feelings for her grew deeper. He squeezed his dick muscles and the last of his semen poured out the end, falling in a puddle deep inside her treasure. Right where he wanted it.

"Ohhhhh..." Megan purred, closing her eyes and letting her head fall back on the bed. He softened inside her, the last couple of drops joined the rest of his cum in her pussy. He kissed her cheek before collapsing on top of her. They held each other like that for a few minutes, not speaking. Her hands slowly stroked his back as he softly kissed into her neck. As if they had all the time in the world.

James ended up getting Megan to the train/bus station at four-thirty-nine and she had to run to make the bus. But she did, and it turned out that her dad (his cousin) didn't question her at all on her lateness.

12