Kissing Cousins Ch. 06

Story Info
Elizabeth is thrown into a desperate situation.
4.1k words
4.38
8.5k
7

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saphhia
Saphhia
412 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction, and as such, any similarities to real people, places or events are strictly coincidental. This work contains graphic depictions of a sexual nature between consenting adults. The story also refers to aspects of sexuality that may be offensive to certain people, such as BDSM, consensual humiliation and lesbian themes. If these topics offend you, then stop reading now, moving on to stories that you might better enjoy.

Kissing Cousins is a multi-part work of fiction. Taking place in the late nineteenth century, it contains references to period customs and mannerisms and is written in a style closely resembling the age. Enjoy! Saphhia

*****

My demise was at hand, and penned by my own. Diana was not wasting any time, stripping me of my clothing. What ever had possessed me to write the things I had on that insipid page? I think Diana knew exactly what she had done when she relinquished this task to me. So, as I stood naked in her presence I nervously awaited her next command. Had I simply harvested my ideas from past experience, it would have been shocking enough. Instead, I had allowed my imagination run rampant. And I thought my life was difficult under my cousin, Sarah.

"My dear Lizzie, I am of the mind that you allowed your arousal to drive the pen when you wrote out this list." She waved the page that I had struggled over in her hand, shaking her head. "As I had warned, I fully intend to see that you live up to each and every one of these strikingly humiliating lines. God help you, you silly girl." I hung my head, as it was humiliating enough for her just to read them. I tried to imagine myself living those lines, and shuddered. Feeling the chill of the room against my skin, every tiny hair seemly stood on end as Diana moved on to the next item on my list of rules. "I have no idea where you came up with some of these notions, but my god, they are too much! Fetch me a glass of water, Lizzie." Waving her hand, she beckoned, as if nothing could be more simple.

Haltingly, I moved in the direction of the doors and dreaded fulfilling her request. I thought about my revealing experience with the footman in the dining room. Now I would stride through the house entirely naked. What had I done to myself. My only hope was that most of the staff had already retired. As it had not yet struck seven o'clock, this was very unlikely. Opening the doors, I crept into the upper hall and heard voices and laughter from below stairs. I was immediately taken back to my cousin's devious plot and her threat to expose me. As I stood at the top the stairs, I tried to run through what I would do or say in defense of my actions. Halfway to the bottom I realized that no words would compensate for this blatant act. I was beginning to regret this. As humiliating as this was, I was having trouble being aroused by it. My mouth was devastatingly dry, as I moved quietly across the lower hall and the kitchens. I knew damned well that most of the staff was there, and as their voices grew louder and more distinct, I cowered within myself. Would I simply stride through the room, the pump being on the far side of it? There would be no easy way.

The room silenced almost immediately, as I quickly picked my way through them. The looks on their faces were a mix of shock and amusement. Grabbing a goblet from the table, I made my way to the pump. The mechanical sound of the lever was deafening, being the only sound in the room, and it was very nearly comical. I could hear mutterings on the far side of the kitchen, the cool water finally filling the glass. As I turned to leave, it was to a chorus of laughter, and I thought I would surely melt into the flagstone floor. Only then did my arousal become apparent, with the intense humiliation of my unabashed exposure. I tried to avoid their faces as I moved between them, their comments insulting and degrading to the extreme. Reaching the bottom of the stairs, I felt tears rolling over my cheeks. That was not the only moisture escaping me, feeling my thighs slide over the other, slick with my juices. The staff had followed me into the house, and jeered loudly as I ran up the stairs, and the relative safety of my rooms.

Diana was perched in an armchair that faced the door, apparently awaiting my return. My face must have spoken volumes, as she held her arms out to receive me. I flew into her, tears erupting from my eyes. It was an unequivocally singular experience. Nothing in my life thus far had come close to that humiliation. As she held me, she resoundingly reminded me that my situation was entirely self inflicted, lending an irreverence to her comforting embrace. The raucous voices from below stairs reaffirmed my humiliation, but at last my arousal overcame my regret.

"Oh, Diana, that was unbelievable." I shuddered, my skin alight with a strange mixture of shame and excitement.

"I am certain it was indescribable. So, what are we to do now, Lizzie?" She released me from her grasp, allowing me to kneel before her. "You certainly cannot carry on as Mistress of the house, not now." She shook her head, mockingly I think. I knew that she was in the right, but what were my options? "Tomorrow, as you have promised, you will ride with me to your solicitor, and we will make legal what we have already established in practice."

"I do not remember promising, but I took your proposal as acceptable, Mistress." A stern look of disapproval overtook her, and she raised her open hand to strike, but thought better of it. Perhaps she feared that I may change my mind should she express displeasure in such a manner. Instead, she pushed me over, and off balance, I fell onto my back. She immediately placed her boot over my exposed sex. The cold leather of her sole felt strange against me as she pressed more firmly, pinching my most sensitive nub into the bone of my pubis. I could feel the sharp edge of her heel, precariously close to entering me. Unconsciously, I angled my hips upwards, allowing the cold, square peg to slip into my well lubricated tunnel. Uncontrolled, a deep guttural moan escaped my parted lips, and I feared that the sensation, combined with the debasing nature of her assault, would cause me to swoon. Looking down between my legs, the point of her boot, tipped back and forth as she pumped her heel in and out of me.

"Well, you are such a filthy creature, allowing my soil ridden heel inside you. I don't think I could ever be persuaded to kiss you there again." Her degrading words only served to fuel my wanton lust. Pulling her foot away, she replaced her heel with the tip of her black patent boot, and I felt its size stretch me open, uncomfortably. "Perhaps I am mistaken, for it seems your filthy hole is soiling my boot." She would pull away and then reinsert the intruding foot a little deeper each time. I was ashamed of my body, which seemed to betray me by rising to her thrusts. I was unable to pry my eyes away from the spectacle. The shiny black leather was now coated with a milky white film, in evidence of my humiliation. Diana seemed to sense when I was close to my peak, pulling her foot away, eliciting a sigh of disappointment.

I laid on the cold wooden floor, panting like an overheated dog. Diana pursed her lips in disgust as she looked down at her boot. "Get over here, and clean this leather." Whatever insane lust had entered me refused to leave, and I quickly found myself lapping at the effected shoe. Tonguing away the salty coating, I imagined myself able to bend to please myself with my own mouth. I thought how exquisite that pleasure would be, and it only created an untenable lust. I had effectively cleaned her boot, but I continued to lap away at it, my fingers having found their way between my legs. "I never gave you permission to please yourself, Lizzie." She scolded.

"I'm sorry Mistress, I... I am just so...oh god." She had pulled my hand away just in time to prevent my pleasure once again.

"Perhaps you would be happier if I sent you back to your cousin, your tail between your legs." She fully intended to shock me into a more sober state of mind. Bowing my head to the floor, I silently begged her not to do anything so rash. "Draw me a bath before I change my mind." I quickly jumped to my feet and retreated to the bath. The hot bucket of water Diana would normally bring, was nowhere to be seen. As I emerged, Diana giggled. "Are you missing something?"

"Yes, Mistress. Hot water." She shook her head.

"Then I suppose you should heat some, Lizzie. Be quick, and perhaps the stove will still be hot enough to bring a pot to the boil." Hanging my head in shame, I anticipated an encore to my earlier performance. Well, I suppose the shock is passed. I was certain that my prolonged presence would bring more cutting and humiliating remarks. I quickly made my way back to the kitchens. The only staff remaining were two footmen, who seemed justifiably surprised. Not once, but twice I had appeared among them, completely naked. At first, they simply observed me fill the large kettle with water from the pump. I quick line of spittle determined that the stove was indeed still quite hot. The trapped water sizzled between the pot and the stove, and I stood staring at the thing.

"It won't boil if you watch it." Exclaimed the one footman, Thomas I believe, extolling the old wives' tale. If I would turn about, I would need to confront them, and I was not certain how well that might go. "Let us have a better look at you." He joked. My unfinished business above stairs, left me wanting, and in a very vulnerable state. I turned without really thinking, and felt the heat of their stares over my exposed body. "What on earth are you playing at?" How could I possibly explain myself?

"I have no attachment to clothing of late, Sir, so you will excuse my exposure." I could feel my sex exuding its telltale juice, and I swore it dribbled down the inside of my thigh. It did not go unnoticed.

"I think she is enjoying this little game, Tom. What do you say to helping her with her little problem?" He visibly pointed between my legs, both men nodding in agreement. I suddenly felt unsafe, and they sensed my discomfort.

"Worry not, madam. We would only allow you to finish what you have so obviously begun on your own." He chuckled, reaching behind the counter. He drew out a long rolling pin and laid it on the table which separated us, for the time being. I gazed longingly at the long slender dowel, and it was too much to resist. Despite every voice in my head screaming to stop, I plucked it from the tabletop and inserted the knobby end inside myself. The two footmen stood amazed, as I worked the now slick instrument in and out, rapidly. I literally began to sob rhythmically in beat with my punishing display. I could barely stand as the climax of my passion ripped though me without mercy.

The kettle now rocked back and forth with the boiling of its contents, but aside from that, there was complete silence. I politely laid the rolling pin onto the table, and turned to lift the piping hot kettle, leaving the men in a state of shock. My arousal now allayed, my embarrassment played out fully in my head as I realized what I had just done. This was beyond humiliating. I walked calmly past a naked Diana, resting on the edge of the bed. Steam trailing from its spout, I hauled the boiling kettle into the bath. Releasing cool water from the cistern, I slowly emptied the kettle into the tub. Two splashes of lavender, and the bath was ready for Diana.

"You seem remarkably composed after your last naked foray, Lizzie. Is something amiss?" She insisted I add cool water, the bath still being too hot. The prospect of revealing my dalliances below stairs was far too daunting, so I remained silent. "Did you pleasure yourself?" I thought of lying to her, but I had learned at an early age that the truth was always best. I nodded, preferring to remain reticent to any verbal confirmation. "Were you alone?" Haltingly, I shook my head, confirming what she had imagined to have happened. "So, you have utterly ruined yourself in front of the staff?" I began to feel light headed as the gravity of my actions began to sink in. "Who?" She spat.

"The footmen, Thomas and..." I failed to remember the other man's name.

"Thomas and Edward witnessed this act of lust, did they?" She smiled luridly, laying back in the bath so I could tend to her hair. "Tell me, and leave nothing out, for I will know the truth from both ends." My tongue would betray my filthy and disgusting behavior before the men to the letter. It was as though I was unable to elaborate fully enough, each feeling and action expressed in sordid detail. When I reached the conclusion, she sat in silence, the water lapping around her in lisps and pops. "Well, you are the slut, aren't you?" Having spent myself so utterly in the kitchen, her words that would normally have titillated, only served to hurt.

"Yes Mistress, I am all of that." I ran clean water through her lathered hair, rinsing the soap from it. I wrapped one of my best satin robes about her and traced her steps back to the bed, where she slipped under the sheets, alone. We had, until now, slept together, but my rules had stated that I should be relegated to sleeping on the floor at the foot of her bed. Extinguishing the lamps, I curled up on the small woolen rug that stretched the width of the foot of the bed. I tried desperately to purge the evenings' theatrics from my mind, but they stayed strong and carried into my dreams, which were troubled and wakeful.

The following morning, we were off to my Solicitor, as promised. Diana allowed me to dress in my normal attire for the trip into Plymouth. I wondered how I would ever convince the bankers to go against all my instructions, forcing my estate into trust once again. As far as I was concerned, it was not any of their concern, but I knew them to be a staunchly conservative lot. They would try to dissuade me, but I would not be moved. Diana instructed me to be steadfast in my demeanor, but her worry was misguided. No one wanted this more than I, for as executor, Diana would have complete control, and the prospect drove me to distraction.

"Madam Pendleton, you have thought this through?" The older gentleman grumbled. "This proposal would give this young woman full reign over your entire estate. Although still in your name, it would remain out of reach, until such time as she would deem you fit to regain control. And, as there is no expressed term, this situation could ultimately become indefinite." I nodded, hoping to avoid revealing how incredibly aroused I had become.

"Yes, Sir. Diana has my best interests at heart." Feebly, I spoke the words, and it was not from being nervous, but rather from the complete humiliation of my being so efficiently stripped, financially. In some ways, it was even more overwhelming than my display of the previous evening. He shook his head as he drafted the papers, his pen legally separating me from that which I had guarded so steadfastly from my cousin, Sarah. As he laid the papers out before us, I read the lines, so meticulously written. Reaching for the pen, I scrawled my signature across the document. All control now relinquished, Diana cheerfully laid claim to everything. What had I done?

As the carriage made its way back to Pendleton, she had me stand with my hands braced against the ceiling of the box while she slowly tore the clothing from my body. It was so very representative of the day so far, that it nearly seemed fitting. Stripped violently of my clothing, after being so eloquently stripped of all I owned. My sex streamed its approval down the inside of my thighs. I was now a penniless ward of a very domineering Mistress, and she would exact her will upon me in ways I could only imagine. Even my boots were cut away from my feet, with the expedient of a concealed blade. Although the estate bore my name, I would return in shame. Passing through the gates of the great house, I saw a gathering of people ready to receive us.

Diana forced me from the carriage in full view of the staff, and I was forced to bear the shame of complete exposure once again, before the entire compliment. Diana, in contrast strode proudly behind me, poking me forward on my bare behind with her parasol. I was the laughing stock, though this time their amusement was unbridled and their comments wicked and demeaning. It was as though they knew what had occurred that day. Perhaps they did. In fact, I was certain of it. I was forced to stand in the center of the large entry hall, while the staff filed around me. Some even took liberties with their hands, that would ordinarily be considered shocking. My legs bore the unmistakable soaking of my arousal, streaming nearly to my knees, its telltale scent obvious to anyone that moved too close.

Only after all had had their fill of me, was I was allowed to retreat above stairs. Diana continued to prod me, and it was becoming painful; her ministrations not of a gentle nature. It was only upon entry to my former rooms, that the true nature of her deceit was revealed.

"Hello cousin!" Sarah sat on the edge of the bed, dressed elegantly in a purple gown. Shocked by her presence, I gasped audibly.

"Diana, what have you done?" I pleaded. How could she have invited this most unwelcome guest into our home?

"Having read your extensive list of perversions, Lizzie, I knew that I was not prepared to administer them nearly so effectively as Sarah would be. So, admittedly, it is with some sadness that I must relinquish my hold over you, and present you as a gift to your cousin." My world was unravelling faster than my senses could comprehend.

"Oh, yes slave. I was most excited when the carriage arrived this morning to fetch me from Exeter. Imagine my delight in hearing that you were to be so completely stripped of your dignity. Now I am free to do with you as I wish." She sneered. "Granted, for although I shall only be allotted a small stipend for your upkeep by your generous benefactor, it is ample compensation, and more than enough for me to live in relative comfort. You, of course, will see none of its effect." Both she and Diana exchanged a polite handshake as they regarded me in my complete dismay. This betrayal was certainly not part of any list, and I regretted ever having trusted Diana.

I cried as I was led out of the house by my cousin and thrown into the small carriage that had transported her. Still naked, I watched through the back window, as Pendleton disappeared behind a rise in the road. Sarah was busy perusing my list, obviously enjoying the utterly degrading and dehumanizing things it contained. It had never been meant for her. I knew that Diana would have been judicious in her meting out of the tasks, but granted Sarah no such restraint. No, these lines would most certainly be used as a tool to completely destroy me, even more so than I had been before. To what incredible depths was I to be taken?

Sarah said very little as we moved along the road. I mourned for my loss. Not only for my estate, but for Diana, for whom I would have, and did do, everything. I felt used and cheap, having been so effectively played by one so young and seemingly inexperienced. Finally, as we approached Exeter, Sarah turned to me as I cowered in the seat opposite.

"You little shit! Did you really think you could escape me? For all your scheming and game playing with your little lover, Diana, you really are little more than a worthless strumpet!" She spat, like venom was spewing from her mouth. "You shall learn what it means to be a true slave. Kneel!" Having no choice, I knelt down before her as she raised her skirts. Her sex was still shaved bare, and I assumed that she meant for me to pleasure her. She made no attempt to dissuade me from the action, but when my tongue began stroking her fragrant lips, I was shocked by a sudden rush of pungent liquid that sprayed me. As I realized what was occurring, I attempted to pull away, but she held me fast, until she had all but emptied herself. The hot soaking liquid ran down my front, over my breasts, between my legs and most unpleasantly, into my mouth. Spluttering in abject shame, I struggled until she finally released me. I shot upright and tried to wipe away the excess with my bare hands. Even my hair had been saturated with the offending spray. Never had I felt so humiliated or so low as in that moment.

Saphhia
Saphhia
412 Followers
12