Kissing Cousins Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saphhia
Saphhia
415 Followers

She insisted that I remain at her feet, curled into a ball of sorts, my knees tucked beneath me, until we arrived at her house. Evening had shifted into night, and I was escorted, still naked, across the street and through her front door. Once inside, I felt ill remembering the vile treatment I had endured there. Would I be forced to endure such treatment again, or worse? She would surely shave me bald, as she seemed to revel in that display. My hair was not long, but to have her take it from me would be devastating. She used to think of me as nothing but a pig, having grown so fat. My heart sunk thinking that those fates surely awaited me once again.

To make matters worse, I imagined Diana enjoying the wealth and comfort I once held as my own, knowing full well what she had prescribed for me. We had spoken of Sarah and her uncompromising hand, but for Diana to so willingly give me away to her, and even pay her to keep me, was diabolical. Now I was penniless, and completely at her disposal. What would ever stop her from utterly destroying me. There was no incentive to prevent her, my fortune entailed away to an ungrateful girl, not one and twenty.

To my surprise, I was not put back into the little coal closet I once called my bed, but rather brought above stairs to Sarah's rooms. My body now reeking of her urine, I was pushed into the bath. "Wash yourself, and come to bed." Surprised at such a seemingly inviting prospect, I hurriedly rinsed myself in cool rose water. When I emerged, Sarah was sitting on the edge of the bed, and motioned for me to join her. Was she really intent on my sharing a bed with her? Had all her threats of mistreatment been empty? Surely there was some devious undertone to this illusion of civility. As I laid next to her, she leaned over and kissed me. "Goodnight, cousin." I did not know what to make of it.

"Good night, Mistress." I whispered. As I drifted, my dreams were unsettling and full of sexual depravity. In all of them I was fat and bald, the prospect seeming to arouse me to no end. 'Could this truly be my fate?' I asked myself. Thinking her asleep, I turned to face her. "Surely you would not do that to me again." I whispered, but to my dismay her eyes popped open, their gleam reflecting what little light the windows offered.

"Oh, so much worse, my smelly little pig."

Saphhia
Saphhia
415 Followers
12