Kissing Cousins Ch. 06

Story Info
Cumming inside his cousin's daughter risky, but so tempting.
5.1k words
4.62
24.2k
25

Part 6 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers

Megan missed James terribly. That day was one of the most wonderful days of her life. She had felt love before, but this time it felt different.

Maybe because it was forbidden, and impossible, but her feelings for James were undeniable now. She was in love with him and didn't know what to do about them. And she was missing him more with each passing minute. She had to see him again before going back to her faraway city. Four hours of driving may as well be four weeks, as far as she was concerned.

She got an opportunity when her dad and family wanted to take her daughter to a little family barbecue Friday that was in a city about an hour away. Megan backed out, saying that she needed to see some of her old friends before she went back. Once again, Dave didn't question her.

She immediately contacted James and invited him over, informing him that the house would be empty. She needed to see him one more time before heading back home.

On Friday, James was across town and at his cousin's house by just after eleven. Dave and the rest of his family had left about an hour earlier and would likely be back before dinner. Probably four, possibly earlier. He would need to leave by three or if he wanted to push it - three-thirty.

When her family left, Megan took a nice, long hot shower and just let the water cascade down her naked body as she closed her eyes and imagined James's touch. Her vagina started tingling and with a start she realized that her hand had crept between her thighs. She moved it away, determined to wait for her lover. She toweled off and left her wet hair to flow over her shoulders as it dried. Once in the bedroom she was staying in, she put on a matching set of black bra and thong. She had also picked out a nice blue-gray sundress with a black pattern. It dropped over her body until it reached just beneath her ass - nice and short, just for him.

It was eleven-oh-six before the doorbell finally rang. Those six minutes that he was late seemed like six hours to her. Pussy buzzing, she answered the door. James stood before her in jeans, a t-shirt and sandals. Her heart skipped a beat and she broke into a huge smile, but she had the presence of mind to quickly step aside and close the door behind him before giving him a big hug. He held her nice and tight and she closed her eyes, resting her head on his shoulder. She sighed, melting into his arms. She felt secure... wanted... loved. He gave her a squeeze and she snuggled even closer. The two had not spoken a word as a second minute passed, just letting the embrace speak for itself. Her pussy was buzzing with desire and she could feel him growing hard against her stomach. His hands slowly rubbed up and down her back over her sundress. She didn't want the moment to ever end.

"I missed you." She whispered so quietly that he barely heard her. He squeezed her again, kissing her over her drying hair.

"I missed you too." He replied softly. Megan pulled back and looked up at him with beautiful blue eyes. She tilted her head upwards and he kissed her full lips softly. Again, they felt the electricity so they kissed again, lips lingering. She kissed him a third time, this time opening her mouth a little. He tugged her upper lip, tasting her saliva. Her tongue teased his mouth a little and he tentatively touched it with his own. As one, they suddenly slipped their tongues into each other's mouth.

"Mmmm..." she purred softly, her nimble tongue exploring. His heart pounded as he felt Megan's tongue rub against his. He loved how deep into his mouth she pushed it. He twirled his tongue around hers, gradually easing it deep into her mouth. He slowly ran his hands down her back as she pressed her body against him. He squeezed her soft ass - clearly feeling it through the thin material of her sundress. He could also feel the top part of her underwear, correctly guessing that she wore a thong. She purred again happily, her tongue snaking in and out of his mouth as his hands massaged her bum. Their lips smacked loudly as they finally and gradually broke the kiss.

Megan smiled up at him, her dimple showing. He kissed her mouth once more before releasing her ass.

"Wow!" she laughed, slipping her hand into his. "Welcome to my dad's house!" she chuckled. He slipped out of his sandals as he allowed her to lead him into the living room. She gave him a tour of his cousin's house, beginning with the bedroom where she was staying with her daughter. Her heart pounded when they were in there and she found herself wanting him to make a move on her as they stood before the queen-sized bed. He was too much of a gentleman, though. They actually had time now - there was no need to rush for once.

At tour's end, the two secret lovers ended up sitting on the couch, facing each other. Megan was shy, but they stumbled through small talk nervously. James realized that he could listen to her all day long, even if she had nothing to say - just her cute voice or her beautiful laugh. It was twenty to twelve before she finally decided to make a move.

"So," she said, smiling. "You never commented on my sundress." He smiled back, glancing down at her smooth, creamy white legs that disappeared inside the short little dress. Then he glanced at her ample cleavage and shook his head. The trio of freckles at the base of that tantalizing cleavage was very sexy.

"Wow. That's all I can say - wow." He replied. Megan laughed. Then her smile disappeared and she moved closer to him, swinging a bare leg over him, straddling his lap. She put her arms around his neck and looked into his eyes. She pressed her thinly-covered pussy against the growing bulge in his jeans.

"You like it?" she asked in a sexy voice. Her blue eyes bored into him.

"Yes." He swallowed. She briefly kissed him. She kissed him again and he opened his mouth, allowing her tongue inside. He slid his hands up the outside of her smooth thighs and up under her sundress. Each hand caressed a soft, round ass cheek as he rubbed his tongue against hers. He eased his tongue into her mouth and their kissing grew in passion. His fingers slid over to the crack of her bum where he could feel the satiny thong. The room was filled with the sounds of their loud kissing and heavy breathing as Megan ground her thinly-covered crotch against his hardness. His heart pounded as he tasted her saliva. He loved the way her mouth gently sucked at him. Her nimble tongue danced all around his mouth and she purred softly. He started kissing her more urgently, pressing his mouth against her as he squeezed the soft flesh of her bum.

James's strong hands slowly lifted her towards his side. They continued their passionate kiss as he laid her on the couch. Megan's back rested against the arm of the couch as he pressed his hard bulge against her crotch. Her dress had ridden up to her hips and she rested one foot on the coffee table. He began kissing down her neck and she sighed, arching her head back and closing her eyes. She ran her hands through his hair as he ran his lips down her heaving cleavage. He made a point to kiss those freckles.

As he slid down the couch a little more, his hands pushed her dress up a couple more inches, revealing the fact that her thong was black. She opened her legs a little wider, draping one ankle on the back of the couch as she gave herself to him. He could smell the wonderful scent of her arousal - Megan's arousal - and he breathed it in. The flesh of her inner thigh was perfect and smooth. He was drawn to it. He kissed her there, tasting her skin. He kissed even higher up her leg and he could see her looking down at him, panting. Staring at her crotch, he thought he could make out her plump lips that were pressed together, as her panties were just a little bit sheer - further tantalizing him. Holding her soft leg, he kissed her a little higher, sucking on the skin. She drew her legs in, opening them wider as he kissed a little higher. Her bare feet were hovering on either side of his head as he kissed the top of Megan's leg immediately beside her panties.

He slowly kissed down the edge of the crotch of her panties, breathing in the scent of her pussy. He kissed the other side of her panties, teasing himself by trailing his lips down the border. He kissed her slit over her panties and she sucked in her breath. He had a bit of her flavor on his lips and he kissed her again. He was trembling with desire as he reached up and slowly pulled her panties over to one side. At first, Megan's cleanly shaven skin was revealed. Then her pink, swollen lips came into view. Her legs remained open, her bare feet hovering at each side of him. Holding her panties aside with his thumb, he stared at his cousin's pussy. Reverently, James kissed her slit.

"Ohhh!" Megan gasped. She looked down between her open thighs at him, watching him kiss her a second time. Her petals trembled after the contact. He stuck out his tongue and touched the bottom of her slit. Her strong flavor hit him and he loved it. He slowly ran the tip of his tongue up her sensitive slit, gathering her cream as he went. Megan gasped again when he nudged her clitoris. He pulled her delicious nectar into his mouth and then sucked one of her lips into his mouth. He stretched it outward as far as it would go and then released it.

"Ohhhh..." she moaned, still looking down at him over her heaving breasts. James kissed the center of her slit again. Then he kissed her near the bottom. He touched the bottom of her slit, teasingly wiggling his tongue up and down against her there and she gasped. He kissed her again. And again, this time near the top. Staring at her labia for a moment, he then pressed his face against her, opening his mouth. He pushed his tongue into her hot vagina and suddenly it was surrounded by her potent flavor. He loved how her pussy tasted. He twirled his tongue around inside her tunnel, getting it as deep as it would go and getting the full impact of her taste. Keeping it there for a moment, he closed his eyes and just rubbed his face against her, savoring it. The flavor was powerful that deep inside her tunnel and he rubbed his tongue against the roof back and forth for a moment.

"Ohhhh yes..." Megan purred, closing her eyes. He slowly dragged his tongue along the roof of her pussy, pulling her juices into his mouth and drinking her. She began to slowly writhe up against his face. He kissed her slit tenderly and then pulled back, his fingers releasing her thong. He grabbed her thong and tugged and she raised her bum off the couch and allowed him to slide it down her legs. 'Wisp!' She pulled her feet out of them one by one and spread her thick legs wide as he dropped the dainty thing on the far end of the couch.

James caught his breath. There was no more erotic sight than Megan's naked pussy on full display between her wide-open, creamy-white thighs. Her chubby feet hovered in the air. He slowly kissed the smooth skin of her calf to the inside of her knee. He then began kissing along her inner thigh. Once again, he breathed in the wonderful scent of her arousal. His hands pushed the back of her legs and she raised them higher until her knees were on either side of her breasts. Her pussy was all his.

Her pink lips were thick and pressed together. Underneath her tantalizing slit he could see her tiny asshole. James gave her pussy a kiss right in the center and then pulled back, staring. Her asshole was puckered shut. He kissed her ass cheek and then he kissed her other one, his eyes locked on her forbidden hole. He repeated it, moving closer to her crack. Her swollen light pink pussy lips were quivering. He touched his tongue against the skin that ran between her anus and her slit, slowly teasing it upwards. He ran it along her slit and she sighed, closing her eyes for a moment. Her flavor was amazing. He wiggled his tongue against her tiny button and she gasped, eyes shooting open. He touched his tongue just above Megan's asshole and ever so slowly he ran it up her skin to her petals. He slightly penetrated her slit as he licked upwards, once more nudging her clit. He sucked it and released it quickly, causing her to gasp again. He gave her slit a brief suck, pulling some nectar into his mouth.

He stuck his tongue out again, this time touching her asshole. He heard her hiss as he licked across it. Pulling back, he circled his hands on her round cheeks as he stared at her anus. It was pink, almost as light as her pussy. He gently kissed it.

"Oooh!" Megan sang, smiling as she watched him. Her dress was scrunched up high enough for him to see stretch marks and a c-scar on her lower belly. James kissed each of her ass cheeks in the crack and then he kissed her anal entrance again. Putting his mouth over it, he sucked, loudly. She moaned, still smiling. Tongue snaking out, he licked hard across her asshole, clearly feeling the rim. Pressing his tongue against it, he wiggled it up and down. She hissed, her feet waving in front of him. He poked the tip of his tongue just inside her anus, giving it another wiggle. Then he kissed it again. Tongue snaking out, he teased it over her asshole and up the skin that led to her slit. He slipped his tongue inside her hot vagina, surrounding it with her flowing nectar.

"Ohhhh..." Megan purred, eyebrows rising. He closed his eyes, keeping his tongue deep inside her pussy and enjoying the potent flavor that surrounded him. He slowly twirled his tongue around as if he was making out with her vagina. When he dragged it out of her he pulled cream into his mouth. He drank her down as he stared at her pouting cunt lips. He gently kissed her slit right in the center, and then loving kissed her asshole. He ran his tongue up her slit, nudging her button.

"Unh!" She moaned. He licked her slit again, faster. Bracing his hands on her ass, he started lapping at her petals again and again. She started writhing against his face, her bare feet bracing on his shoulders.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Megan's moans were quiet but high in pitch and he loved her sweet voice. He licked as quickly as he could, focusing on the upper half of her slit and brushing over her clitoris again and again. She tasted incredible. Suddenly, he sucked her clit into his mouth and trapped it there.

"Unh!" she grunted, wincing. He was still sucking her button, but now she could feel him lash his tongue back and forth, back and forth across it. The sensation was vivid and she started bucking frantically.

"Keep going!" She gasped. "Keep going!" His tongue was relentless as he rubbed his face right into her pussy, moving it along with her crotch as she writhed. He wouldn't let up, lapping at her button again and again.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Her high-pitched cries filled the room. The buzzing in her vagina was rising...rising...

"Ohhhhhh...GAWD!" she gasped, cumming. The orgasm hit her hard and all of her muscles tensed up. Her thighs squeezed either side of his head as she struggled through the intense orgasm. Her fingers were squeezing at his hair as she came. The inner walls of her pussy were pulsating as he continued licking at her clit. She had to push him away, unable to take anymore.

"Ohhhh..." she moaned, eyes closed as she turned her head. Megan lay on her couch before him, gasping for breath. Her blue sundress was hiked above her waist and her legs were open, half bent. Her pussy beckoned him and his cock gave a painful twitch in his jeans. He tore off his shirt and dropped it on the floor beside the couch. Then he pushed down his jeans and underwear, his hard cock springing free and sticking straight up in the air as he became naked, kicking his clothes against the couch. The big man knelt between the legs of his cousin and she looked up at him, lust clear in her gorgeous eyes. His rigid member was sticking straight up along his stomach directly above her pussy as he shuffled forward on the sofa. She reached down with her well-manicured hand and wrapped her fingers around his shaft.

James watched as Megan ran his penis down the lips of her vagina and stopped when it reached the entrance. He was astounded by the heat emanating from her treasure and instinctively his body made him push forward. Her tight entrance opened up and his fat mushroom head squeezed inside. She arched her head back and let out a small cry as he forced another inch inside her. The intense heat that gripped the top of his manhood made him dizzy with lust and he forced another inch into her body.

"Oh gawd..." Megan whispered, her beautiful eyes looking into his. He thrust again and sunk half of his member into her welcoming cunt and she sucked her breath. Her entrance gripped his midpoint and it was enough to make his head spin. He withdrew until just his head was inside her. He kept it poised there for just a second, but it seemed like forever. Looking into her pretty eyes, James pushed forward and inch after inch of his organ slid into her body. Inch after inch of it was engulfed in her tremendous heat and he kept pushing until he sunk the entire length inside her.

"Ohhhh..." Both cousins moaned and didn't break eye contact as they became one. He held himself deep inside her, cherishing the feeling of every inch of him being squeezed by her warmth. The entrance to her vagina was particularly tight, really gripping him around his base. They continued to look deep into each other's eyes and she smiled at him. A part of him was in her and deep inside her pussy the heat was like fire. She pursed her lips and he kissed them loudly. He kissed her again. Then a third time, the sounds of their kiss echoing throughout the room. He kissed her nose. She smiled, flashing a dimple. And with that, they kissed, tongues immediately darting out. She wrapped her legs around his waist and squeezed him tight as their tongues danced. He held himself inside her, not moving as he rubbed his tongue along hers. He loved it when her arms and legs squeezed him tight like that. The room was filled with the sounds of their heavy breathing and loud kissing. For a good minute, that was all they did - just kissed passionately, not moving his cock an inch. He savored her tongue and tasted her saliva. He loved the way she lovingly sucked at him. He pressed against her harder, enjoying their oneness. After another minute, he still hadn't moved and she broke the kiss, panting.

"Make love to me in the bedroom." Megan said, erotically. He nodded, but then he kissed her again, pushing his tongue deep into her mouth. He slowly eased out of her and her pussy pulled back at him. It felt incredible so he pushed back into her and the heat was heavenly.

"Mmmm..." she purred, and her tongue pushed against his throat, urging him. He began sliding his dick in and out of her slowly, using long, full strokes. Her legs slid around his waist and rested loosely there as her mouth sucked at him. He pulled almost all the way out of her before sinking back inside her heat over and over again. Her tongue shot far into his mouth as he slowly fucked her on her couch. He sucked on her tongue and slid his arms underneath her, grabbing her fleshy shoulders. When he thrust, he ground himself deep inside her and held it there, savoring the moment. They kissed hungrily as he poked his rigid pole as far inside her as possible. He closed his eyes and focused on the heat that enveloped him. He released her tongue and she kissed him softly. He sucked on her upper lip, his breath shaking.

Suddenly, he broke the kiss and slipped his stiff organ out of her. The cold air of the room hit it - and he was astounded by the temperature difference.

"Ohhhh..." Megan chuckled, caught by surprise. "You tease!" she accused as she swung her legs over and put her feet on the floor. She stood up and her sundress fell back over her ass and pussy. She turned around and headed to the room and James followed. His cock remained at full hardness.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers
12