All Comments on 'Kissing Cousins Ch. 11'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 3 years ago
I Wonder If They Had Thai Food or Chinese ?

Because after amazing sex, you have to have spicy sweet meal and for that only the two aforementioned national foods will do. Sushi? That would be a bit of overkill. I'm jealous insofar the sexually satiated couple get to dine in a restaurant. I almost wish the author had included that experience with story because of recent events indoor dining is the new taboo fraught with peril. Maybe next time. I thank X-Factor for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
exceptional

This chapter provides some excellent background into the feelings and thoughts of James, but one is left wondering about the feelings of Megan, too. That said, this chapter is a cut above the previous couple, with its greater depth in all aspects. This is a truly wonderful chapter, which deserves six stars. Alas, only five can be given.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES