Kissing Cousins Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh..." Megan exhaled and her tongue slid into his mouth eagerly. Her hands slid around his back and her legs slid around his waist. She squeezed him against her as her tongue moved slowly in his mouth. He started making love to her, easing his manhood halfway out of her comforting heat before gliding back in. Her bare feet were continuously moving from his ass to his waist to his legs as he entered her again and again. Their tongues danced, rubbing together sensually. Each time he entered her body he was certain that he had never felt so good. And the way her soft lips kissed at him hungrily built his lust up to new heights.

Megan's womanhood was already sensitive from the orgasm, so she vividly felt his thick tool brushing along the inner walls as he slid in and out of her. It was ramping up her arousal so much that she was practically hyperventilating. Yet she couldn't break the kiss so she could catch her breath, she was too into the experience. Her legs slid up above his ass again and this time they locked around the ankles. Her chubby feet shook each time his groin pushed against her. The room was filled with the sounds of their loud breathing and the smacking of their lips. She writhed her crotch upwards to meet each of his thrusts. Her vagina felt amazing. He lengthened his strokes and she shuddered as the pleasure sharply increased.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Megan started moaning into his mouth, her toes curling as her feet bounced off his ass. She sucked at his upper lip as her kiss was getting sloppy. She snaked her tongue back out and pushed it against his throat as his unbending phallus slid all the way inside her hungry core again and again. The buzzing continued to rise and she lifted her feet off him and opened her legs a little. He responded by thrusting a little harder - hard enough so that when his groin hit her pussy it slapped against the petals. It was another pleasurable sensation that added to the rest. Her body was completely wired. Her true feelings for this man made the sensation inside her vagina increase exponentially.

James could feel her large breasts pressed against him as they kissed, his hard cock gliding in and out of her slick cunt. She could feel another orgasm on its way again already as he began to fuck her a little harder. She broke the kiss and began to moan loudly.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" She moaned. He raised himself up on his arms and began to fuck her hard, ramming himself into her needy twat. Megan opened her legs wide, raising her feet in the air above his thrusting ass. Faster and faster he went, driving his manhood deep into her welcoming treasure.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Megan moaned, sweetly. Her feet were flailing high in the air helplessly, giving herself to him completely. James rammed himself into her harder. The bed was shaking violently with his thrusts. He watched her tits bounce up and down. He took all that pent-up desire and jammed his hard penis into his second cousin as hard and as fast as he could. Her moans were high pitched, her face was clenched. Her giant tits were bouncing violently up and down. Her hot pussy was so incredibly tight. He could feel his balls heating up. Instinct was telling him to blow his seed right into her fertile body, but his brain was still telling him he had to pull out. Instinct was winning the battle as his naked, hard penis continued to piston in and out of Megan's hot, defenseless pussy.

"I'm gonna cum Megan!" He groaned, still thrusting into her body. Her tight, warm pussy continued to snugly caress his cock as he rammed into her over and over again, balls heating up to the point of no return.

"Oh gawd!" She cried, pudgy feet still flailing above him. "Please cum in me!" Her words pushed him closer to the edge, his orgasm continuing to build. His brain still gave one final protest.

"We shouldn't." He breathed, still jackhammering into her.

"Ohhhh gawd..." she gasped, eyebrows raised. "Cum in me...cum in me!" She moaned, looking at him in ecstasy with those blue eyes.

When those eyes looked up at him like that, he had trouble denying her. His load continued to build inside his balls. He needed to pull out, but it felt too good. Not just inside Megan's steamy pussy, but also how soft her naked, chubby body felt underneath him. He didn't want this to end.

"Cum in me!" Megan pleaded as he pounded his rigid pole into her again and again. Her heels dug into his lower back and she tilted her chin up and gave him a gentle kiss. Her blue eyes captivated him as her hot pussy pulled on his manhood. He was at her mercy, under her spell. He grabbed her plump shoulders and threw it in her for all he was worth, violently slamming his cock into her.

"Ohhhhhh..." Megan whined. He slid his bare penis all the way into her vagina and held it there. His cock jerked and a huge wad of cum fired into her as her legs wrapped around his waist and squeezed. More and more sperm shot out of James's manhood and into Megan's fertile womb. She tightened her legs around his waist, moaning as he came inside her. His penis twitched again, firing a stream of his hot seed off the back of her needy vagina.

His lips found hers as the severity of his orgasm eased and they kissed lovingly. Their lips smacked loudly as they kissed, the last of his semen draining into her. They were gasping for breath as they kissed. He lay on top of her for a few minutes, kissing her softly, smiling at her. His penis grew soft inside her, yet he remained there, reluctant to pull out of her. Again it hit him - this was Megan! Her plump, naked, creamy-white body was underneath him and a part of his body was in her. Their lips smacked loudly as they kissed over and over again. A couple more drops of his semen dripped out of his soft organ and dribbled deep into her vagina as they caught their breath.

Finally, he slid himself out of her. Even though he was so soft, she was so tight that her pussy still pulled at his dick when he withdrew, as if trying not to let him escape.

"We'd better get dinner before I starve to death!" He said, getting up. She stood up as well, big tits bouncing with the movement. They both had big smiles on their faces.

James watched Megan get dressed, gradually hiding her beautiful body. He was aroused already and he knew he could easily fuck her again, but controlled himself. They had all night for that. He was already feeling guilty for caving into his desires. He came inside her again! He was messing with a loaded gun there...they really should discuss how they probably shouldn't do that.

He exhaled, almost in disbelief. This weekend was going to turn out even better than he could have imagined.

12