Kissing Cousins - Couples Share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed her off him and stood next to the bed. He positioned her to her knees facing away. She felt him rubbing her pussy and ass with his fingers and the pocket rocket. He leaned down and kissed her on the small of her back. He got on his knees and spread her butt cheeks. He leaned in and started to lick her ass. She felt his tongue slide into her ass then pussy. She felt the pocket rocket enter her pussy as his tongue swirled in her anus. He spread her ass cheeks wide and slipped his tongue in as far as it could go. He pulled away and replaced his tongue with the rocket. He slid it in just a bit, then turned it on so it vibrated. He slowly slid the toy as deep as it could go and held it there until he felt Jenna start to shake.

She reached down and pulled his hand out, which removed the toy. She was moaning with pleasure and told him she wanted more. He looked down to see her with the realistic dildo in her mouth. She was slobbering over it. She pulled it out over her mouth, turned to Jake and handed it to him. She gave him a seductive look and arched her back. She placed her hands on her ass and spread her cheeks as she pushed her head down into the bed.

Jake was pretty sure he knew what she wanted. He pressed the head of the toy over her ass and gently slid it into her. She moaned louder and pushed back, allowing a few more inches of the toy inside her anus. He pushed the toy deeper into Jenna as her body shook and she groaned loudly. She started pushing back faster and harder. Jake slid the dildo in and out of Jenna's ass with passion. She shook violently once when he pulled it out. He slid the toy into her wet pussy a few times which made Jenna cry out.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Don't stop." she cried.

"Put it back in my ass," she says.

"Oh yes. Fuck yes." she says as Jake thrusts the dildo in and out of Jenna's hot ass.

"Oh my God. I'm going to cum again" she says.

She reaches back and pulls the dildo from her ass. She guides it into her pussy with one hand. She grabs Jake's cock with her other hand and guides it to her ass. She presses his cock into her a little bit then pulls him out. She removes the toy from her pussy and replaces it with Jake's cock. She thrusts her hips back taking his dick deep inside her wet pussy for a few minutes. She drops the dildo on the bed and places her hands down to hold herself up.

She looks back to Jake. "Finish me Jake. Grab that toy and slide it into my hot pussy. Slide that hard cock of yours into my ass and cum inside me. Please. I'm begging."

Jake was shaking. He grabbed the dildo and slid it into Jenna's pussy with one hand. He grabbed the shaft of his cock with the other hand and guided it into Jenna's ass. He felt the head of his cock slide into her tight hot hole. She moaned a bit and held back at first. He pushed his dick a few inches deeper until Jenna gasped and pushed away.

"Sorry. Don't stop." she says as she pushes her ass back.

Jake slid his cock back inside Jenna's ass gently at first until it was a few inches deep. He pushed the dildo as deep as it would go in her hot pussy then paused. He reached out and grabbed her hand guiding it to the dildo. She knew what to do. He pulled his hand away and slapped her firmly on the ass as he pushed his hips forward and slid his cock deeper into her ass. She squirmed and moaned with pleasure.

"You need to fuck that hot little pussy for me Jenna," he says. "I am going to fill your hot little ass with my cum."

"Oh yes!" she moaned. "I want to feel you cum inside me."

Jake reached down and grabbed Jenna by the waist with both hands as he thrust his cock in and out of her ass. Jenna fucked herself with the toy and had another orgasm. Her body shook and she nearly collapsed. Her pussy throbbed and tightened enough to force the dildo out. Her pussy juices followed, soaking the bed. Jake felt Jenna's ass tighten over his cock. That feeling combined with her squirting was too much for him to take.

He pushed his cock in as far as he could and came. His hot semen shot into Jenna's ass violently. He shook and moaned and groaned as his cock throbbed for a long time. He felt his own cum as it began to leak from Jenna's ass over his balls. His body shook. It felt so good.

"Oh my God, Jenna," he says. "This is amazing."

He thrust himself in and out with a different pace trying to control his orgasm. He wanted it to last and it did. He slid his dick in and out of her tight pussy for a while until his cum started to seep from her. He felt his hot semen leak out of her ass which made him cum even more. Near the end of his orgasm he got rough. He grabbed Jenna by the throat and drove his dick hard and deep until his cock finally stopped throbbing.

By now I was super aroused. I just wanted to fuck Jenna. During sex I felt comfortable enough to share some of my desires and fantasies. It made sense to start with my cousin and his wife.

Jenna and I started to fuck traditionally for a while...

Wanting more and knowing that Jake was bisexual I took a chance. While having sex with her I asked "Would you like to have my cousin and his wife join us later. Would it bother you if I told you that I want you and Jake to make me cum together?"

She giggled. "I don't know. Well, probably. Yes, as long as you were okay with it."

"What if I helped you make him cum? Would that be okay?" I asked. "Like the two of us sharing his cock with our mouths."

She looks up with a seductive smile. "That would be sexy. I think I would like to share a cock with you," she says.

Overwhelmed with sexual desire I felt my body shake and my cock throb. I pulled my dick from my wife's hot pussy and guided her to her knees. I stroked my shaft and rubbed my cock on her face. I then held her by the back of her head and placed the head of my cock on her lips.

"Baby, that's fucking hot" I tell her as my body shakes. "In my fantasy you would lean towards him and open your mouth as he started to cum."

She giggles.

I grabbed her hair and walked behind. I pushed her forward and slid my swollen cock into her hot, wet pussy. I pulled her hair back, lifting her head in the air. I feel that her pussy gets hotter than ever and my cock grows. I thrust myself in and out or her passionately as I hold her head back. She moans and groans as we fuck like teenagers until I am about to cum.

"Open up baby. Let him shoot his load down your throat" I say as I pull her hair a little more.

She moans and leans back. I see her open wide and stick out her tongue. I feel her pussy throb and her body shakes.

"Oh fuck, baby. I want Jake to cum in my mouth. I want to swallow him right now." She says as part of our fantasy. "Will you help me?"

"That would be awesome baby. I love you. I want you to close your eyes for a second." I tell her. "I'm going to make our fantasy come true. You okay with that baby?"

She looks up at me with a confused look. "What do you mean?" she asks.

"Jake and Bobby-Jo are here right now."

Our bedroom door opens and my cousin Jake walks in. He is naked and has a firm grip on the shaft of his cock. He strokes his shaft as he walks towards us. My wife nervously turns back to look at me. I place my hands on her hips and lean forward. I gently kiss her on the cheek, then guide her head back so I can kiss her on the lips. I pull away, gently holding her head. I rub my fingers over her lips.

"It's okay baby," I say. "He wants to cum for you and I want to watch. Is that okay?"

My wife looks down to the floor, then back to me with a look on her face that makes me wonder if she thinks I am cool with this. I smile and reassure her. She turns to Jake and stares at his cock then closes her eyes. She reaches back to me and pulls me close to her as he walks closer. I lean in and kiss her on the top of her head. She lets out a breathe as she leans her head back and opens her mouth wide. She sticks out her tongue and moans. She opens her eyes then reaches out and places one hand on Jake's shaft, then the other on his ass. She pulls him in and guides his swollen cock over her lips.

Jake's wife sits on the bed and spreads her legs wide. She starts to masturbate as she watches my wife suck on her husbands cock. I sit beside her and stroke my cock. I slide my hand between her legs and rub my hand over her wet pussy. She reaches down and strokes my cock. We sit and watch as my wife gives my cousin head, playing with each other for a while.

Jake tells his wife to get on her knees and suck my cock. She obeys. I stand next to my cousin while watching my wife suck him - and enjoying his wife sucking on me. They start taking turns - passing our dicks back and forth. After a few minutes Bobby Jo gets up and lays on the bed. She spreads her legs and starts fingering her pussy wildly.

"Oh, God" Bobby Jo moans. "I need to feel your husband's cock inside me Jenna. Is that okay? Please?"

She pulls Jake's cock from her mouth and shakes her head "Yes."

"You okay with that Jake?" She asks him.

"Fine by me," he says. "I will warn you Jenna. This is kind of hot and I may not be able to control myself."

"Mmmmm," Jenna groans.

I approach Bobby Jo and place the head of my cock on her pussy lips. She reaches down and guides my swollen dick inside her. I push forward and slide my cock deep into her hot wet pussy. My dick swells against her tight hot pussy lips and I feel her body start to tremble with pleasure. I increase the pace and can feel my cock swell. The head of my penis touches a spot inside Bobby Jo's vagina that makes her squirm. I found her G-spot.

Bobby-Jo and I get into a rhythm. We kiss passionately. I thrust my cock in and out of her pussy for a while. I feel her body tremble. Her pussy super hot and wet.

"Oh my shit," she says. She holds me tight and moans wildly for a while.

After a few more minutes she has an amazing orgasm. I continue to thrust my cock into her, letting the head of my swollen dick press against her spot, holding it there as she shakes and moans in ecstasy. I change pace to tease her until she grabs me tightly and squirts.

I pull out before shooting a load. I step back and look down to see juices flow from her pussy as she continues to shake. I hear my wife moan. I look to my right to see her bent over with her hands on the bad. Jake is behind her. He has his hands on her ass cheeks, spreading them. I see him slowly sliding his cock in and out of her pussy.

Bobby Jo turns around on the bed in front of Jenna. She guides my wife onto the bed. Jenna is on her knees with Bobby Jo's mouth positioned over her pussy. Jake slides back in and continues sliding his dick into my wife's hot wet pussy. Bobby Jo licks Jenna's pussy and swirls her tongue over the clit as her husband thrusts his cock in and out.

Jake pushes his cock as deep as it will go and holds it there as his wife performs orally on Jenna. I watch my wife shake as she has an intense orgasm. I can see her juices flow from her vagina. Bobby Jo opens her mouth and moans and sticks out her tongue as she licks the juice. Jake's hands slide up to my wife's back, just under her shoulders. He pushes Jenna forward, places a hand on the back of her hand as he guides her face down over his wife's pussy. Jenna places her hands on Bonny Jo's thighs to spread her legs, then places her mouth over Bobby Jo's hot vagina.

I walk around to get a better view. I watch my wife lick and suck Bobby-Jo's hot puffy pussy. Jake pulls out from my wife and walks around the bed joining me. I look down to see his cock. It's soaked with juice from my wife's pussy. I cautiously reach over and grasp his shaft. I gently stroke his cock from base to head, then rub my thumb over the tip.

"Oh fuck. That's hot" my wife says.

Bobby-Jo looks back, smiles and moans. "Oh fuck yes," she says.

Jake lets out a moan as I slide my hand back down his shaft. I feel his cock start to swell. I stroke his cock as it grows harder and hotter. My wife gets up from the bed and stands behind me. Bobby-Jo sits up then gets on her knees in front of her husband.

My wife whispers in my ear "You should get on your knees too baby. I know you want to. I want to watch."

Jenna reaches around and pulls my hand from his shaft. She starts to stroke his cock herself with one hand, and places the other on my shoulder - gently pushing down. My heart races as I make my way to my knees next to Bobby-Jo. My face is inches from Jake's swollen cock. I feel Bobby-Jo's hands on the back of my head. Bobby-Jo pushes me forward until Jake's cock is touching my lips.

Without hesitation I open my mouth wide and lean in, letting Jake's cock slide over my lips and into my mouth. I hear him moan louder than ever and feel his cock head swell. I place my hands on his thighs then slide them around to his ass. I pull him towards me and moan as his cock slides deeper into my mouth and enters my throat. I gag a bit and pull him out.

My wife steps in and halts the action. I'm now nervous and embarrassed a bit. I hope she isn't having second thoughts. I haven't had a cock in my mouth since I was in my teens - experimenting with friends. My mind races.

"Can you guys step out for a few minutes?" Jenna asks Jake and Bobby-Jo.

Now I'm really concerned. They leave the room and Jenna smiles at me. She makes her way to the closet and pulls out the school girl outfit. She places it on the bed and heads to her dresser. She pulls out a pair of white panties and throws them to me.

"Put these on." She says. "Put on that outfit baby. The we can continue."

I do as she asks. She steps back and looks me over. She adjusts my panties and skirt then leans in to give me a kiss. "Let's have some fun baby.

She leaves the room for what seems like forever. She enters the room and smiles. "Be a good little slut and get on your knees."

I do as she says and Jake approaches with his cock in hand. He rubs his cock over my lips and slides his dick a few inches into my mouth. Jenna and Bobby-Jo caress my face and stroke his cock as he slides his dick in and out of my mouth a little bit. Only letting him put his cock in just over his head. Eventually, the guide his cock deep into my mouth making me gag again. My eyes water. They pull him back out.

"Suck that cock, baby" Jake says to me sternly. "You have a beautiful hot mouth and I know you can swallow me."

A take a few breaths then go back in, taking his cock a little further. I try to relax my throat muscles as his cock slides deeper and deeper into me. I gag again and cough. I pull away as saliva drips down my chin. He grabs his cock and rubs it over my chin and cheeks. My eyes are watering and I am in a daze. I take a few more breaths. He slides his cock over my lips and gently pushes. I open up and let him slide back into my mouth. This time I relax. I start to enjoy the feeling of his cock in my mouth. I am aroused, feeling powerful as I slide my lips further down his shaft. Eventually I am numb. I feel his cock head throbbing as it goes deeper than ever. I feel his balls on my chin as my nose touches his chest.

He places his hands on the back of my head and holds me there, with his cock about as deep as it can go. He moans and his cock starts to throb. I feel like he may be about to cum so I prepare myself for it, but he pulls my head back and slides his cock out of my mouth. He rubs his dick over my lips then places his balls in my mouth. I look up at him as he strokes himself. He pushes my head back and slides his cock back in. This time it is hotter and harder than ever.

He looks down at me and smiles as he starts thrusting himself in and out of my mouth faster and harder. I begin to moan as his cock slides over my lips and down my throat. I am still looking up at him for approval. I feel like a little slut. I am really enjoying this. I notice my wife is now on her knees on one side of me and Bobby-Jo is on the other. Jake slows his thrusts and pulls his cock out. He places his cock on my wife's lips and slides his cock into her mouth. He pulls back out after a few thrusts and moves to his wife. He goes back and forth between them, each time sliding his cock over my lips, teasing me.

"Holy fuck," he groans. "I'm going to blow my load pretty soon so get ready ladies."

My wife turns my head to face her and kisses me as Jake slides his cock between our lips a few times. When he pulls away Bobby-Jo turns my head to her and kisses me. Jake slides his shaft between our lips. This goes on for a few minutes until Jake's cock starts to throb like never before.

The three of us press our cheeks together as we kneel in front of Jake. He places his cock in each of our mouths as he strokes himself. His body shakes as he starts to have an orgasm. He slides his cock into my mouth first as he explodes. I feel his hot semen shoot down my throat. He pulls out and a large load lands on my tongue filling my mouth. As he turns to share his seed with the other girls another hot load lands on my face.

He takes turns cumming in our mouths and on our faces until he finally finishes. When he does the girls guide his semi-hard cock into my mouth and place their lips on his shaft and balls. He lets out a few final spurts of cum which I swallow. They lick the cum from each others faces but don't swallow. I only know this because of what happened next.

Here I am, on my knees. My face is covered in cum. There's even some in my hair. My lips are numb and my heart is still racing. Jake puts his hand on my head and pushes it back.

"Open that hot little mouth of yours baby," he says.

I open up, not knowing what to expect. My wife leans over me and opens her mouth over mine, letting out a large load of Jake's cum. Bobby-Jo is next. She dumps more cum into my mouth then leans in and kisses me passionately which forces me to swallow the whole load. Our tongues mingle as the last few drops of semen slide to my belly. My wife then leans in and kisses me giving me the final taste of Jake's semen.

"Now that was fucking hot," Bobby-Jo says. "My pussy is so hot and wet right now. I don't even know what to do."

At this point my cock is rock solid. I have just shared a really wild sexual fantasy with my wife and another couple. I am incredibly aroused and hearing Bobby-Jo basically begging for sex made me wild. My wife and Bobby-Jo on sitting on the bed next to each other. I get between them and place one hand on my wife's thigh - the other on Bobby-Jo's. Their skin is super hot. I slowly slide my hands up to their vagina's. I rub each of their pussy lips then slide my thumbs over their swollen clitoris'. I insert one finger into them, then two, then three. They both moan with pleasure as I slide my fingers in and out of their hot pussy's while rubbing their clit's with my thumbs.

"Who's first?" I ask. "Who wants my cock right now?"

They both say "me."

We laugh. I look to Jake and ask him to decide. "Who get's my cock first Jake?"

"I know Bobby-Jo is super horny, but you should probably give it to your wife first. Besides, I'd prefer to watch you cum in Bobby-Jo when your finished with your girl."

Bobby-Jo gives a look that resembles a 5 year old being told she can't get her way. My wife smiles and gets up from the bed. She makes her way to my night stand and pulls out a few toys. With a big smile she approaches Bobby-Jo.

"How about I use these on you while my husband fucks me?" she asks. "Then Jake and I can watch him finish you off with his hot hard cock. I too would like to see him fill your pussy with his semen. I may even have to clean it up after."

With that, Bobby-Jo laid on her back and lifted her feet to the bed then spread her legs wide. "Is this where you want me?" she asked.

My wife positioned herself between Bobby-Jo's legs and bent over. I got behind and grabbed her by the ass. I moved in and slid my cock inside. My wife moaned as my swollen cock penetrated her hot wet pussy. I watched as she spread Bobby-Jo's pussy lips apart and placed her mouth over her hot hole. I watched my wife lick Bobby-Jo's clit as she guided he pocket rocket into position. I pushed my cock in and out of my wife's hot pussy as I watched her slide the toy into Bobby-Jo's wet pussy.