Kissing Cousins - Couples Share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned the dial which activated the vibrating pulses of the toy while it was inside Bobby-Jo. I watched this horny girl squirm as my wife rubbed the toy in and out of her vagina and over her clitoris. She slid the pocket rocket in and out, then guided it to Bobby-Jo's anus. She inserted the toy gently until it was all the way inside. Jake stepped in and got on his knees on the bed. He held Bobby-Jo's legs up, and pulled her back enough to expose her ass to my wife.

I was hot as fuck as I watched my wife toying Bobby-Jo. She pulled the toy from the ass and licked her. She slid her tongue into Bobby-Jo's anus then put the toy back in. My wife grabbed the second toy. She rubbed this realistic penis over Bobby-Jo's pussy lips, massaged her clit then inserted it into her vagina. She pushed back against me taking my cock deep inside of her as she toyed with Bobby-Jo's vagina and anus.

I fucked my wife wildly as she punished Bobby-Jo with the toys. After a while I felt my wife's pussy throb and tighten. Her body shook. She had a long orgasm then finally went limp. I pulled my cock from her and pushed her to the side. She laid on her back smiling, still shaking as her orgasm subsided.

"My turn!" Bobby-Jo exclaimed as she jumped up and bounced on her knees like a little girl.

My cock was still raging and it was covered with my wife's juice. I became more aroused as I watched Bobby-Jo bounce around all excited. Her breasts jiggled. She had a huge smile on her face as she crawled on the bed towards me. She looked me in the eyes with that sexy smile and licked her lips. As she got closer I could see how wet and puffy her pussy had become.

She was facing me, on her knees on the bed. She put her arms around me and leaned in for a kiss. When our lips met it was amazing. My body tingled as I felt her hard nipples against my chest. Her skin was incredibly soft and hot. I pulled her closer as our tongues swirled around in each other's mouths. I felt my cock pressing against her belly. It grew harder and hotter than I could have imagined. She noticed. Our kiss ended and she looked me in the eyes as her hands slid down my chest over my nipples and to my belly. Her mouth followed. I felt her hot, soft lips as she kissed my neck, then chest. She wrapped her lips around one of my nipples and licked it. She moved down to my belly and grabbed my waist.

She positioned herself on the bed. She was now laying on her tummy facing me. She pulled me in and wrapped her lips around my cock. I placed my hands on her shoulders then slid down as I bent forward enough to reach the small of her back. I pushed further and grabbed her ass cheeks. I spread them open and my hand slid between her legs. My cock was so deep down her throat at this point that she could barely breathe. I pulled myself away and rubbed my cock over her lips before backing up.

She got up from the bed and stood in front of me. She turned me around and pushed me back forcefully enough that I sat on the bed. She guided me back and crawled on top. She straddled me then guided her pussy over my cock. I reached up and massaged her breasts as she rode me. I felt like my cock was going to catch fire. Her pussy was incredibly hot. She bounced up and down on my cock for a while until her body shook. I felt her pussy lips tighten around my cock and juices flowed from her vagina. She squirted all over me.

"Oops," she said with a sexy smile. "Looks like I made a mess."

She lifted her leg over and laid next to me on the bed. Her hand was stroking my cock.

"We're not done yet" she says. "It's your turn to cum baby. I want you to fill me up. I need to feel your hot cum inside me."

I got off the bed and turned her towards me lifting her legs in the air. I pulled her to me and drove my cock deep inside her on the first thrust. Her body shook. I felt a g-spot and held my cock there for a few seconds while she moaned and shook with pleasure. I pulled back out then slid my cock in and out of her hot pussy for several minutes until she started to scream.

"Oh my God baby. Your cock is so hot and hard. Fuck me harder. Please. Treat me like a little whore. Harder. Oh, yes."

I grabbed her shoulders and held her tight then drove my cock deep inside her with more force than ever. My cock was swelling and I knew that I would be cumming soon. I teased her a bit by slowing down, then rammed my cock back inside her forcefully. I reached up and put my hand around her throat. I choked her and she loved it. I felt her body shake and her pussy tighten as I fucked her roughly.

When I was about to cum I pulled out and flipped her over. I slapped her on the ass a few times and she moaned. I grabbed her by the throat again as I drove my cock back into her wet pussy from behind. I fucked her roughly, occasionally sliding my dick out of her pussy and forcing it into her ass. She responded well to this and begged for more.

"She likes it rough, huh?" I said to Jake.

"I guess so," he says. "I've not seen this side of her."

Bobby-Jo looks back to me and smiles. She looks to Jake and gives him the sad puppy dog eyes and pouts.

"Jake, I never realized I liked it rough until today." Bobby-Jo says breathing heavily. "I have fantasized about this many times but I've been too shy to admit it. Please don't be mad love. It just feels so good right now and I can't control myself."

"It's okay baby. I think I need to explore one of my fantasies right now too."

Jake lays on the bed and pulls Bobby-Jo over him in the 69 position. He spreads her pussy lips and licks her clit for a few seconds. Bobby-Jo instinctively wraps her lips around his cock. He grabs her by the hair and pulls her head back. He slaps her on the face and tells her not to suck on his dick.

"Just lay there. You're a naughty little slut and your pussy is about to get violated."

He leans his head back and looks at me.

"Okay, bud." Jake says to me. "Time for you to finish her. I want you to punish this hot little pussy and fill her up with your hot cum. I've got a front row seat."

Bobby-Jo's pussy is soaking wet. She is on her knees on the bed straddling her husbands mouth. As I slide my cock into her pussy I feel Jake's breathe on my cock and balls. He licks her clit while I fuck her. He intentionally lets his lips and tongue touch my cock a few times. He moans when my cock slides over his mouth. I get more aroused as this continues. I feel a hand on my shaft. I look down and see that it's Jake's. He guides my cock in and out of his wife's pussy as he licks her. Occasionally he guides my cock over his lips and into his mouth.

I feel Jake's hands on Bobby-Jo's inner thighs. He spreads her wide as my pace increases. I thrust my cock in and out of her hot box. Jake places his mouth on my shaft and I feel his tongue licking me with each push. Bobby-Jo moans louder than ever as I thrust my cock faster and deeper. My dick gets harder than ever with all these sensations. I start to slide my cock in and out of her pussy and Jake's mouth until my cock starts to throb and I feel like I am going to cum.

I push my cock deep inside Bobby-Jo's wet hole and explode. I continue to thrust. Each time my cock exits her pussy I feel Jake's mouth. His lips around me. I cum in his mouth. I slide back into her pussy and shoot more cum. This goes on, back and forth until I am spent. I pull away and look down. I see Bobby-Jo's pussy covered with my sperm. It's leaking out. Jake's mouth is glistening with semen. He pulls his wife close and eats her pussy, sucking my cum from her. He licks her clean and swallows.

"That was fun guys," Jenna says. "We should do this again."

"Yes" the rest of us say together.

Jake, looks to me. "Maybe next time you'll let me wear the outfit."

I smile. "Why don't you try it on right now?"

"Yes," his wife says. "What do you think Jenna?"

"Yes," she says.

-