Kissing Cousins in Love Reunite Ch. 01

Story Info
In incestuous love with my first cousin, Vanessa.
5.3k words
3.59
14.9k
19
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First cousins have a long-term, secret, incestuous, sexual, love affair.

'I love my cousin,' thought Robert while staring long and hard at her when she wasn't looking.

"I love you, Vanessa," said Robert leaning over her to French kiss his cousin.

Vanessa smiled up at Robert as if he was her boyfriend, her husband, or her lover instead of her blood related cousin.

"I love you, Robert," she said returning his French kiss with her long, wet kiss.

After having not seen my cousin, Vanessa, in years, when I saw her again, starstruck, love at first sight, I was instantly and hopelessly in love with her. Only, sadly and unfortunately, she's my first cousin. Any chance that I'd have to have incestuous sex with her is twistedly perverted. Any chance that I'd have of falling in love with her and her falling in love with me is strictly, illegally, and socially forbidden.

# # #

It all started more than 40-years-ago, when we were 18-years-old. Young and dumb, thrown together, we were cleaning up the cellar after our joint, high school, graduation parties. After sexually teasing one another all night with our words, with our eyes, with our innocent touches, hugs, and kisses without tongues, we had been drinking spiked, fruit punch and dancing. Then, after everyone left, while rubbing our fully clothe bodies against one another, we slow danced as if we were the bride and groom at our wedding.

'I wish I could have sex with her,' I thought. 'I wish I could marry her.'

She constantly and continually flashed me up-skirt peeks of her bright, white, bikini panties and down-blouse views of her long line of sexy cleavage and low-cut bra all night. With us not trying to hide it from our friends, our sexual attraction to one another became clearly obvious. Driving me crazy with her sexual teasing, unable to tell if her flashes of exhibitionism were intentional or accidental, I suspected if her flashes were deliberate.

Not wanting our parents to know that we were sexually interested in one another, acting distant and disinterested, we played it cool whenever we were around them. Not an easy thing for us to do, we acted as if we didn't even like one another. We were intent on making sure that our parents never suspected that we wanted to have incestuous sex with one another.

Creating all kinds of family problems, the last thing that I needed my parents to know was that I sexually wanted my cousin. The last thing that I wanted my family to know was that my cousin sexually wanted me, too. Always kissing one another on the cheek when saying hello and goodbye, our first, real kiss happened more than forty-years-ago. To be honest, with it happening so unexpectedly fast and so very long ago, a blur now, I'm unable to remember if I kissed her or if she kissed me. Nevertheless, we kissed each other for the first time.

Taking me by surprise, I remember, as soon as she parted my lips with her tongue, I was as stunned as I was sexually excited. As soon as her tongue touched my tongue, my throbbing and pulsating cock erected. Yet, not allowing this sexual opportunity to slip by me, perhaps a once in a lifetime opportunity, I reached up my horny hand and felt her ample breasts through her blouse and bra, first one and then the other.

Afraid to touch her and feel her, I was so nervous. Yet, glad that I had, she had enormous breasts, so big, so firm, and so heavy. She had natural tits.

I couldn't believe that I was feeling my cousin's big tits through her blouse and bra while making out with her. I couldn't believe my cousin allowed me to feel her breasts through her clothes while kissing her. A sexual fantasy that I thought I'd never realized; I'll be masturbating over this day for the rest of my life.

# # #

Every time I felt her breasts through her clothes, a sexually telling sign, her nipples erected. She had such, big and hard nipples, too. Hoping that she'd show them to me, I couldn't wait to see her naked breasts. I couldn't wait to touch and feel her naked breasts while pulling, turning, twisting, and sucking her nipples.

"Show me your tits, Vanessa," I said staring at her big breasts through her blouse and bra.

She laughed.

"No," she said while rolling her eyes and sighing. "I'm not going to show you my tits. That's gross. You're my cousin," she said making a face.

Yet, every time I felt her breasts through her clothes, obviously, sexually aroused, she started breathing through her mouth. Every time I felt her breasts through her clothes, her kisses became even more romantically passionate. Every time I felt her bra clad breasts through her blouse, her nipples erected.

Clearly, while kissing her, French kissing her, whether she admitted it or not, she enjoyed me feeling her big breasts through her clothes as much as I enjoyed feeling her huge tits through her clothes. I just wished she'd show them to me. I'd love to see them. I loved to touch them and feel them. I couldn't wait to see her naked tits.

Whenever we were together, I imagined her exposing her naked breasts to me. Tits for cock, whenever we were together, I imagined exposing my naked prick to her. That night and the next morning, I masturbated over the imagined thought of my cousin exposing her naked breasts to me. I imagined her allowing me to feel and fondle her naked breasts while fingering and sucking her erect nipples. Already head over heels in love with my cousin, horny for her sexy and shapely body, I would have done anything to see my sexy cousin in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked.

That night and the next morning, I masturbated over the imagined thought of exposing my naked prick to her. I imagined her looking down at my exposed prick and staring at it. I imagined her touching the head of my cock while holding it in her soft, warm hand. I imagined her slowly stroking me before she leaned down to take me in her mouth and suck me. I imagined her on her knees and staring up at me with her big, brown eyes with my prick in her mouth.

I'd love my cousin to give me a blowjob. I'd love her to suck me. I'd love to cum in her beautiful mouth. I'd love to give her a cum bath and cum all over her pretty face.

# # #

I imagined French kissing her while touching and feeling her everywhere that a cousin should never touch and feel his cousin. While continuing to make out with her, I imagined ever so slowly stripping her topless before stripping her naked. I imagined touching and feeling her naked body everywhere that a cousin should never touch and feel his cousin. As if I was her boyfriend, her husband, or her lover instead of her cousin, I imagined having incestuous sex with Vanessa.

'I love you, Vanessa,' I thought. 'I want to fuck you.'

Once stripping her naked, I imagined mounting her. I imagined slowly and gently easing my erect prick inside of her. I imagined slowly humping her and sliding my cock deeper while making love to her before fucking her. Then, I imagined pounding her pussy hard enough and fast enough to make her want more. I'd love nothing more than to give my cousin a sexual orgasm with my cock. I'd love nothing more than to hear and watch Vanessa cum.

'Oh, Robert. Oh, Robert,' I imagined her saying while I fucked her. 'Oh, Robert. Don't stop. Please don't stop. I'm almost there. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Robert."

I imagined her stroking my prick harder and faster while masturbating me. I imagined her staring up at me with her big, brown eyes while stroking my cock before sucking my prick. I imagined her stroking me harder and faster while sucking me deeper. Not caring that I was about to cum in her mouth, not stopping to remove me from her lips, she continued sucking me.

"Vanessa. Vanessa. I'm cumming," I said putting a gentle hand to the back of her brunette, pretty head.

I imagined ejaculating in my cousin's mouth. Then, as soon as she removed me from her lips, I imagined giving her a cum bath. I imagined cumming all over her pretty face and all over her big, naked breasts. I imagined Vanessa laughing after being covered with globs of cum.

'I love you, Vanessa,' I imagined saying to her.

If only in my sexual dreams of her, I imagined her looking at me in the way that I looked at her with love and lust.

'I love you, too, Robert,' I imagined her saying to me.

# # #

From the tight tops that she wore that displayed her big breasts, I could clearly imagine the shape and the size of her big tits. From the low-cut tops that she wore that showed her long line of sexy cleavage, I could clearly imagine the rest of her naked breasts. Suffice to write, with me having a breast fetish, especially for big breasts, I loved Vanessa's big tits. Something that I'll remember and will masturbate over for the rest of my life, I loved feeling her big tits through her clothes and her bra while kissing her, French kissing her.

Based on her sexy, side profile, her down-blouse views of her the tops of her breasts, her cleavage, her low-cut bra, and the shape, the size, and the fullness of her big tits, she had wonderful breasts. I only wished that I could have seen her big, naked breasts. I wished that I could have seen her topless. I only wished that I could have touched her naked tits, felt her naked tits, and fondled her naked tits while fingering and sucking her erect nipples.

"Show me your tits, Vanessa. I want to see them. I want to touch them. I want to feel them. I want to suck your nipples."

Instead of showing me her naked breasts, continuing to sexually tease me, she laughed.

"I'm not showing you my tits, Robert," she said. "That's gross and you're nasty," she said with a sexy laugh. "I can't do that. We're cousins. How would that look if anyone found out that I showed you my naked breasts?"

# # #

Yet, whether intentionally or accidentally, she continued flashing me her panties in up-skirt peeks. After she flashed me up-skirt peeks of her panties and down-blouse views of her cleavage and bra, I summoned the courage to return her kiss and her. I kissed her. I really kissed her. Something that I had imagined doing while masturbating myself, I couldn't believe that I had French kissed my cousin.

After she French kissed me first, with her looking at me all doughy-eyed, then, when we closed out eyes, I parted her red, full lips with my tongue and returned her French kiss with my French kiss. Her one French kiss blanked my mind and hardened my cock. After I French kissed her, I wondered if she was as wet as I was hard. I wondered if she wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her.

Not stopping there, fearing that this may be my one and only time feeling her beautiful body, I reached around her and felt her firm and shapely ass through her short skirt. While tracing the back of her panty line with my fingertips, I squeezed her firm, round ass. Then, reaching my horny hand around her and in front of her, I felt her breasts through her blouse and bra. While continuing to kiss her, I reached my horny hand down between her long, shapely legs to feel and finger her pussy through her panties.

With her not stopping me, she seemingly welcomed me to continue touching and making out with her. A long-time sexual fantasy, I couldn't believe I was French kissing my cousin while feeling her tits through her blouse and her bra. I couldn't believe that I had felt her shapely ass through her short skirt and panties. I couldn't believe that I was feeling, cupping, and fingering her pussy through her panties.

No doubt, the spiked punch played a big role in me having my wicked, sexual way with Vanessa's beautiful body and in her allowing me to kiss her, French kiss her, touch her, and feel her. Back then, most bras weren't as padded as many of them are now. The first time I touched and felt her breasts through her blouse and bra, I was in Heaven.

She had perfectly proud D cup breasts, so firm and so shapely. As soon as I touched and felt her big tits through her blouse and bra, I could feel her nipples erecting themselves in the palms of my hands. Obviously, she was as sexually aroused by me feeling her breasts through her blouse and bra and her ass through her short skirt and panties as I was sexually excited groping her.

Her breasts were so big that they were the first things that I'd see whenever she rounded a corner. I'd love to watch her jump rope. I'd love to watch her running on the beach at full speed while wearing a bikini top. I'd love to watch her cleaning her bathtub without wearing a bra and while wearing a crop top. I loved standing over her while she was sitting on the floor and wearing a low-cut top that fell open every time she leaned forward.

'Wow. Look at her big, naked tits. My cousin's tits,' I thought when imagining seeing her naked breasts. I imagined the shape and the size of her big breasts while masturbating myself. 'I'd do anything to touch them, feel them, and suck them. I'd love to take her on a rollercoaster with her wearing a low-cut top and without a bra,' I thought.

'Oh, my God. Don't look. My tits fell out of my top again,' I imagined her saying while riding the rollercoaster nearly topless. 'Oh, my God. Don't look. I'm so embarrassed. I lost my bikini top sliding down the water slide,' I imagined her saying after sliding down the waterslide topless to a cheering crowd of men. 'Oh, my God. Don't look. My naked breasts are totally exposed,' I imagined her saying while riding a mechanical bull in a bar with men watching, cheering, and encouraging her to hold on longer.

# # #

With the party over and after everyone had left for home, with us the only ones there in the basement to do cleanup, I was finally alone with my cousin. However wrong and forbidden, this was my chance to show my cousin how I truly felt about her. Something that I always imagined doing while masturbating myself, I always wanted to feel Vanessa's big tits and, finally, I did. While kissing her, without her slapping my hand away and stopping me, she allowed me to feel her breasts through her clothes.

Had I not been drinking, I never would have dared touched, felt, fondled, and groped her big boobs. Had she not been drinking, she never would have allowed me to touch her, feel her, fondle her, and grope her bra clad breasts. My sexual fantasy come true; I couldn't believe that I was finally feeling my cousin's tits through her clothes while making out with her.

Taking a chance, not stopping there, as if we were sitting in the back row of a movie theatre while watching a movie, I took the next sexual step. With her not stopping me, I moved my horny hand beneath her top. Not allowing this opportunity to touch, feel, fondle, and grope my cousin's breasts through her bra to pass me by, I felt her big tits and fingered her erect nipples through her bra while continuing to French kiss her. With her not brushing my horny hand away, she allowed me to continue feeling her tits through her bra.

She had spectacular tits. They were so big. They were so firm. They were too big to fit in the palms of my hands. I couldn't wait to see and touch her naked breasts. I couldn't wait to see and touch her erect nipples. I couldn't wait to hump her cleavage with my naked prick. I couldn't wait to cum all over her beautiful, naked breasts.

Pulling them, turning them, and twisting them, I fingered her emerging nipples through her bra. Returning the favor of my groping her with her groping me, something that I thought she'd never do, she dropped her hand down and felt my hardening erection through my pants. She felt the head of my cock through my pants with her fingertips while squeezing my growing erection with her fingers. If I wasn't sexually excited enough before by feeling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples through her bra, I was even more sexually excited now with her feeling my erect cock through my pants.

'I can't believe she's sexually touching me in the way that I'm sexually touching her,' I thought. Tempted to unzip myself and pull out my erect prick, I wondered what she'd do if I pulled out my cock. I wondered if she'd look, stare, or look away. I wondered if she'd take me in her hand and stroke me. 'I can't believe she's feeling my prick through my pants,' I thought. 'I'd love to stick my erect prick in my cousin's mouth and have her blow me. I'd love to cum in her beautiful mouth and all over her pretty face.'

My sexual fantasy come true; I couldn't believe my cousin had allowed me to grope her ass through her short skirt. I couldn't believe that I was feeling my cousin's big tits through her blouse and bra. I couldn't believe she was feeling my big dick through my pants. Obviously, she wanted what I wanted. She wanted me to give her sex as much as I want to give her sex and as much as I wanted her to give me sex.

Yet, something so good was forbidden. I couldn't have sex with my cousin and she couldn't sex with me. It would be wrong. It would be nasty. It would be perverted for us to have incestuous sex. Besides, we weren't alone. Our parents were upstairs.

Horny from the spiked, fruit punch, the more we kissed and the more we explored one another's fully dressed bodies, the hotter we both became. Had we both not been virgins, I suspect we would have had sex. Yet, unable to do what we both wanted and needed to do, not totally alone, my parents were upstairs talking, laughing, and drinking with her parents, my aunt and uncle. I'm sure that had we been alone, we may have done more than just kissing and petting one another.

# # #

Had we been alone, I imagined that she may have allowed me to slowly and sexily undress her. She may have allowed me to remove her blouse and bra. Had we been unchaperoned, she may have allowed me to see her topless. I would have loved to have seen my cousin's naked tits. Not stopping there, she may have allowed me to touch, feel, fondle, grope, and suck her naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her big, naked, erect nipples.

'How hot would that have been,' I thought while imagining seeing my cousin topless and her allowing me to have my wicked, sexual way with her naked tits.

Something that I'll be masturbating over later, had we been alone, she may have allowed me to touch her and feel her everywhere through her clothes that a first cousin should never touch and feel his first cousin through her clothes. Had we been alone, she may have allowed me to strip her topless before stripping her naked. She may have allowed me to feel her big, naked tits while fingering her erect nipples.

She may have allowed me to finger her pussy while licking her cunt. She may have allowed me to masturbate her while she masturbated me. As much as I would have loved her to make me cum but stroking my prick, I would have loved to have made her cum by rubbing her clit and fingerfucking her pussy. As much as I would have loved my cousin to have given me a sexual orgasm, I would have loved to have given her a sexual orgasm, too.

Had our parents not been upstairs, she may have allowed me to lift her bra and touch, feel, fondle, and grope her naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. She may have unzipped me and pulled out my erect prick. Had we been alone, she may have taken me in her soft, warm hand to stroke. She may have taken me in her mouth to suck me while staring up at me.

Had our parents not been upstairs, she may have given me a blowjob. She may have allowed me to cum in her mouth. She may have allowed me to mount her and make slow, sweet love to her before fucking her hard and fast enough to make her cum. Something that I would never forget for the rest of my perverted life, I would have loved to have deep, penetrating sex with my cousin.

Only, a good thing that we weren't alone, with the spike punch preventing us from sexually controlling ourself, we may have sexually gone too far. If we were alone, I may have made sweet, slow love to my cousin before fucking her hard and fast. I may have ejaculated in her pussy and impregnated her with our baby. I may have ruined our lives. Yet, if I had made her pregnant, instead of wanting her to abort the baby, if she'd have me, I would have willingly married her.

12