Kissing Cousins in Love Reunite Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, had we been totally alone with one another that day, with us plenty drunk enough, I always wondered if my sexy and shapely cousin would have had incestuous sex with me. I always wondered if she would have allowed me to slowly and sexily undress her before stripping her naked. Yet, happy with that, while making out with her, at least I touched and felt her everywhere through her clothes. Still, making it all real and giving me more to masturbate over later, instead of just a sexual fantasy, I would have loved to have seen my cousin topless before seeing her naked.

Instead of her just touching me through my pants, I wished she had unzipped me and removed my cock from my pants. I wish she had wrapped her soft and warm, manicured fingers around my stiff prick and stroked me. Giving me more to masturbate over later, I wished my cousin had masturbated me. I would have loved to cum for her.

If we were alone, I always wondered if she would have given me a hand job and/or a blowjob, my first-hand job and my first blowjob. I would have loved to have watched her stroking and sucking my naked prick. I always wondered if she would have allowed me to cum in her mouth. I always wondered if she would have made love to me before I fucked her hard and fast enough to give her a sexual orgasm with my erect cock. I always wondered if she was as sexually attracted to me as I was sexually attracted to her.

# # #

Truth be told, honestly, I never had a crush on my 18-year-old cousin, Vanessa, growing up. Falling in love with my cousin was strictly forbidden. What kind of pervert would I be lusting over my blood related relative? Besides, she was annoying. I hated her. So full of herself, I couldn't stand her. I hated her voice. I hated how she walked, talked, and laughed. She was such a phony. There was nothing that I liked about her.

Truthfully, I couldn't stand her and I avoided her like a contagious virus. Anytime my parents told me that she was coming for a visit, I made sure that I was out of the house and busy with my friends. But, then, something magical and unexpectedly happened. The next time I saw her, literally bumping into her quite by accident at the mall, how I truly felt about her suddenly and dramatically changed.

After not having seen her for a couple of years, when I finally saw her, more than being pleasantly surprise, I was shocked. Stunned was more the word. Actually, I had no words to describe what I thought of her and how I felt about her. If I had to pick one word to describe how I felt about my cousin, lust would be the word. If I had to pick one woman who I sexually wanted, it would be her, my cousin, Vanessa, for the rest of my life.

Yet, I barely recognized her. She was much taller and no longer skinny. Instead of being flat chested she had breasts, big breasts flattered by a slim waistline and an incredibly well-formed ass. Shapely to describe her body was an understatement. Sexy to describe her wasn't even close. As if she was a weed that had blossomed and bloomed into a beautiful flower, she was incredibly beautiful, so beautiful that I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

The biggest change to her was her body. Seemingly overnight, she developed into a sexy and shapely woman. She had breasts, big breasts and a round, curvaceous ass. Bigger than a C cup, I correctly guessed that she had D cup breasts that looked even bigger on her slim, sexy, and shapely body. Somehow, as if she had been doing squats, figure skating, and working out on a rowing machine for hours every day, she had an incredibly shapely body, too. Her long, shapely legs and tall stature added to her sexiness.

'My cousin is hot,' I thought to myself. 'She's so beautiful and sexy. I wish that I could touch and feel her through her clothes while making out with her,' I thought before I touched her and felt her through her clothes on the night of our graduation parties.

Yet, it was wrong for me to think of my cousin in a sexual way. How dare I want her? How dare I want to have sex with her? What's wrong with me to want to have sex with my cousin?

Mesmerized by them and hypnotized by the shape, the size, the sight, and the motion of them when she walked, as if she was topless, I stared at her big breasts through her clothes. I wondered what her big breasts looked like. I wondered what her big breasts looked like. I wondered what it was like to kiss her, French kiss her while touching and feeling her everywhere that a cousin should never touch and feel his cousin.

'I wish I could see her topless. I'd love to see her big, naked breasts. I wish I could see her naked. I'd love to see all of her naked body,' I thought.

While masturbating myself, I imagined what she looked like without her clothes. I imagined what she looked like topless. I imagined what she looked like naked. I'll definitely be masturbating over my cousin again while imagining her naked later tonight and again the next morning.

'I wish I could have sex with her. I wondered what it would be like to have sex with my cousin. I wish I could make love to her. I wish I could fuck her,' I thought.

Masturbating over her every morning and every night, I couldn't stop masturbating over my cousin while imagining having sex with her.

'I imagined bending her over the table, lifting her short skirt, pulling down her bikini panties, and fucking her from behind,' I thought. 'I imagined humping her warm, wet pussy while reaching beneath her to feel and fondle her big, naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. I imagined cumming in her cunt and giving her our baby.'

Unable to remove my eyes from her while continuing to imagine her topless and/or naked, I continued staring at her while trying her not to catch me staring.

'With my erect cock throbbing and pulsating just by the thought of exposing myself to her, I wished that she'd stroke my cock while sucking my prick. I'd love to cum in her beautiful mouth while she stared up at me with her big, brown eyes,' I thought. 'I'd love to give my cousin a cum bath.'

# # #

To me, she was the most beautiful woman I have ever known. At the time and no exaggeration, more beautiful than the current, 1971 Miss America, Phyllis George, may she rest in peace, she was the most beautiful woman that I had ever seen. Moreover, she wasn't a stranger, an unapproachable movie star, or a bodyguard protected celebrity, she was my cousin, albeit my sexually unattainable, forbidden, and off-limits, first cousin.

'How did she become so beautiful,' I thought? 'And where did she get that body? No other woman in my family had a body like that, not her mother, not my sister, not her sister, nor any of my aunts and cousins, and not even my grandmother. A throwback from another generation, no doubt, with that one in a million body, she looked in the way that Kim Kardashian looked to others and now in the way that my cousin looked to me.'

Thinking that I was exaggerating, it was difficult for my friends to believe and understand just how beautiful, sexy, and shapely that I told them my cousin was until they actually saw her in person. No exaggeration, she was prettier than supermodel Christie Brinkley and sexier than actress Lynda Carter portrayed as Wonder Woman. Never had I seen a woman more beautiful, shapelier, and sexier than Vanessa.

Only, sadly and sexually frustratingly, she was my cousin, my blood related cousin, my first cousin. Unless I lived deep in the backwoods of Alabama, I couldn't have sex with my cousin. I'd humiliate myself and would be a disgrace to myself, my family, and to her if I tried to sexually seduce her. How dare I even think about having sex with her? What's wrong with me to want to have incestuous sex with my first cousin?

Only, love at first sight, having no control over how I felt, I was in love with her. If I could have legally married my cousin, I would have. I would have loved to have children with her. With me as tall, strapping, and handsome back then, as Ben Affleck is now, my friends called me Cheyanne because they all thought that I looked like Clint Walker as Cheyenne Brodie. I imagined having sons who looked like me and having daughters as beautiful and as sexy as her.

Yet, how dare I incestuously lust over my cousin? How dare I want to have sex with her? How dare I want to see her topless and/or naked? How dare I want to make love to her? How dare I want to fuck her, want her to suck me, and want to cum in her mouth?

With all the sexy, shapely, beautiful, and available women in the world, why her? Why my cousin? What's wrong with me to sexually want her? Only, unable to help myself, I sexually want her, I do.

To be continued...

12