Kissing Cousins Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon receiving sole possession of the boat in the divorce, she moved it to a new marina that caters to the live-aboard crowd. That's means people that live on their boat all year, not just use it on weekends. The marina sits in a cove about a mile long and quarter mile wide. Each boat owner has their own pier which is big enough for their houseboat and more. Tanner has 2 wave runners, wakeboard boat and rubber dinghy also. Homeowners use the small rubber dinghies to travel from one houseboat to another in their neighborhood, just as if they would use a golf cart in a real neighborhood. Each person's closest neighbor is a hundred yards away so there is quite a bit of privacy. Tanner also has a 12'x12' floating swim platform about a hundred feet from the end of her pier.

It was already hot at 10am when we got to her place and she suggested we go for a ride on the wave runners. She has 2 of the huge ones that actually hold 3-4 people front to back. She came out in a small black string bikini and I instantly admired how gorgeous her tan was. She saw my obvious staring and did a little pirouette.

"You like what you see?"

"Always have, always will."

She grabbed a backpack full of stuff and off we went. I suggested that I ride on back of hers as her passenger. She didn't object as she probably knew that I just wanted to mash my body against hers as I wrapped my arms around her waist. She probably realized it as soon as we got going, because I put my hands on her tiny hips and lay my head on her shoulder. She ran that thing hard for a good 15 minutes and then slowed down upon entering a no wake zone at the beginning of a cove. I was awestruck at the beauty of the 100-foot-high cliffs that make up the perimeter of Lake Mead. The different colors of rock layer tell a story of evolution that begs to be heard. It's quite breath taking. After meandering through the cove for a few minutes, it broadened out a little before pulled up to a huge barge was anchored in the middle.

The barge was big, like you might see hauling coal down a Mississippi river. As we got closer, I saw that it was a place called the Tiki Barge. They built a huge tiki bar on the barge and keep it anchored up in the middle of the cove. The place is a double decker and is huge. Boats tie up all around the perimeter and people are partying hard. It's full of tables, chairs, umbrellas and even some lounge chairs in a sandy beach with palm trees. We tie up and Tanner reaches in her bag and pulls on a pair of daisy duke cut-offs with the pockets hanging out the front. They don't cover much, but they sure are sexy. She doesn't even button them, but just leave the front part folded over and unzipped. I throw on a tank top and off we go.

She appears to be headed somewhere specific as she drags me by the hand, weaving our way through the bodies on the 1st floor. There is a mix of ages from the early 20-somethings to the groups that are our age. She is being greeted with hugs by tons of people and she introduces me as her new boy toy. She proceeds to pull me along towards the steps to the roof. As we emerge, I hear a group of people call her name and she waves to them. We plop down at a table that has a reserved sign on it, as she introduces me to her tiki bar crew. There are 9 of them, a mix of men and women, some couples and some singles.

She was a little more serious now and actually introduced me as one of her old high school and college sweethearts. They might get a little squeamish if they realize we are actually kissing cousins. They all welcomed me as if I had been part of the group for years. I really enjoyed sitting back and watching her interact with her friends. We held hands like in the old days and she would look my way and give me an award winning smile. I really didn't talk much unless asked about something specific. The tough part was trying to get them to not ask about my nickname of Grumpy. If we told them the truth about my wife and daughter, it would probably be as welcome as a loud wet fart in church.

We spent several hours relaxing, talking and drinking. One of her married female friends was sitting next to me and we were flirting like crazy kids. Margo was between her husband and me and wasn't shy about showing her interest in me and I had fun with it. She was the touchy feely type, which made my ego explode. It's not every day that normal guy like me is made to feel... desirable. She would constantly adjust herself in her chair and deliberately rub her leg against mine. Best I could tell, she was a good looking woman, roughly my age.

It was confirmed when she got up to go to the lady's room. She looked back over her shoulder twice, to make sure I was watching. She was tall and leggy with some custom ordered boobs. Her coal black hair was kinky curly and covered in a big trucker hat. Her curvy 36D-24-36 shape was poured into a pair of chick board shorts and string bikini top, which barely contained her mountainous boobs. My cock stirred instantly when she turned back the 1st time. She made a purposeful effort to walk very seductively.

After her trip to the bathroom, she made sure to obtain eye contact while she stood by the rail, talking to some young guy. She leaned on the rail facing away from me and swayed her hips back and forth in a very provocative manner. My cock really came alive, and she knew she had my attention. She was obviously showing off and trying to make me jealous. It was when she spun around and leaned with her back to the rail that the show really heated up. She thrust out her boobs my way, while she fiddled with the dangling belly button charm. She was making a half-assed effort to talk to some young guy, but was really putting an effort to show me the goods.

Margo is quite hot in a slutty hillbilly kinda way. I really like women who are a little raunchy and rough around the edges. They usually know what they want and make no beans about going after it, like now. Margo was on a mission, which I would easily submit to, but no way Tanner is going to approve. I'm not normally a guy who likes store bought boobs, but Margo carries hers well and they are actually sort of a turn on right now. Push her looks aside for a moment and just listening to her will make me hard. She has the slow spoken sexy drawl from west Texas that is so scorching hot, I almost melted when she 1st spoke.

I was jolted back to reality with a hard elbow to the side of my ribs.

"Owwwww. What was that for?"

"Me, mister. Eyes on me only. You are my boy toy this week. My slutty little friend over there is married and gets enough of her own action on the side. She doesn't need my man to."

"Really now? And this coming from the woman who wants to steal me from my regular wife and wants to be my substitute wife for the week?"

She elbowed me again.

"Ouch..."

"That's right buddy, and don't you forget it."

We both laughed heartily and gave each other a quick little tongue kiss without going overboard. Margo came back and picked up where she left off, or at least tried to anyhow as Tanner was now facing my way the whole time and not giving Margo an inch of wiggle room. My cock was till hard though as I had 2 hot women showing obvious in competing for my attention. I saw quickly that it was all in good fun, but I definitely felt a vibe from both of them regarding Margo being on the prowl.

Finally, we had to say goodbyes got ready to leave. Tanner wanted some alone time before tonight's party. As we walked by a group of young guys, one of them tried to hit on her, despite the fact that we were holding hands.

"Hey hot momma. How about you ditch your old man there and come hang with a younger guy like me?"

Liquid courage at its finest. His buddies laughed at his lame pickup attempt and waited for a response. Tanner nailed him with a great comeback.

"Sorry young man, but I'm not into babysitting. My days of changing diapers are over. Go home to your mommy."

His buddies laughed hysterically and he knew she bested him and he held his beer up in honor of her victory and with a big smile, nodded in defeat. He had a good sense of humor and Tanner sensed this, so she rewarded him. She let go of my hand and stood right in front of him. She pulled his head down to the side and gave him a kiss on the cheek. His group cheered as she spanked his butt and left him high and dry, with a blush on his face and a good story for him to brag about.

When we got down the dock by the wave runner, she wanted to put on a show. She realized the same group of guys had moved over by the railing, overlooking our dock area. She decided to be the tease and give them something to talk about. She made a deliberate show of stripping off her skin tight daisy duke shorts, with lot of jiggles and wiggles of her sexy hips and butt. I assisted her in the removal process and spanked her butt as the denim dropped to her feet. She kicked them into the air and caught them, stuffing them back into the backpack. She smiled, waved and blew them a kiss over her shoulder as we pulled away. They hooted and hollered until we were far away and could no longer hear them. My cock was hard the whole way and pushing against her lower back as she drove us home. As we pulled into the cove, she made way to the floating swim platform and tied the wave runner to it.

She pulled a couple towels out and spread them down. Then she dove into the crystal clear water to cool off. I was quick to follow and the water was just cool enough to recharge me after being in the hot sun all day. We swam back to the platform and held on to it with one hand while we floated in the water. Without a word, she floated in close and wrapped her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. I could get used to this as her body felt great.

We kissed as soft and sensual as possible and greatly enjoyed the feeling of her pierced tongue as she massaged my tongue. After a few hot and heavy minutes, we climbed back up and lay down in the sun. She was on her stomach, which allowed me to lay on my side and caress her gorgeous curves. She purred and cooed while my fingers explored her soft warm skin as the glistening water droplets slowly evaporated. After several minutes of major relaxation, she broke the silence.

"You do realize what's going to happen don't you?"

"What's that?"

"We're probably gonna end up between the sheets."

"Yep. I kinda figured."

"Are you ok with that?"

"Well, it wasn't necessarily a specific goal on my agenda for the week, but if the opportunity rises, I will certainly take it."

I felt her body relax a little more as my response must have been the one she was looking for. She turned her head my way.

"What about Deena?"

I small smile crept across my face as I thought about last night's webcam sex show with Deena, Tess and the black boy.

"She'll be ok. I may even have a return surprise for her."

With that, she rolled over on her back and my fingers welcomed the front side offerings to play with. I caressed every inch of tanned glistening skin and played with her dangling belly button charm.

"I've been meaning to ask, how did the pierced tongue come about. I really like it."

"You do? I thought Dennie (ex-husband) was the only guy our age who was into that. Ultimately, he had been begging me for years and I finally did it just after the last time I saw you. Come to find out, he got the idea from one of the many young female employees he was fucking on the side."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to bring up bad thoughts."

"No prob. I figured I would keep it. You never know, it might come in handy one day."

My mind raced at the thought of actually fucking her again. It's been years, but we are so comfortable with each other, it would be as if there were never a break in time. Being on my side with her on her back, gave me a great angle to lean over to kiss her again. Her tongue piercing was the greatest tongue massager ever. We kissed with so much passion as my fingers trailed all over her body. Every so often, I would feel her body shudder slightly as my fingers hit some sensitive spots. I knew them well and made sure to tease her before hitting one. We both learned about foreplay together, and it never gets old. We had to control ourselves because we are in the middle of their residential cove and a boat could come through at any time at all. Like now...

"God that's fuckin hot. I wanna be next."

The voiced scared the shit out of me as my heart damn near stopped. I was so engrossed in the moment with Tanner, that I never heard Margo approach on her wave runner at idle speed. She had snuck up on us and pulled next to the platform and watched. I have no idea how long she was there and honestly I have no issues with her watching. I just wasn't expecting a surprise visitor. Tanner looked over towards Margo.

"Not hardly my little bimbo of a friend. He's alllllllll mine, so go find you own boyfriend."

Margo looked back and forth between us for a moment, while considering her next play.

"I'll fight you for him."

Margo offered the challenge as she leaned forward to emphasize her intentions. That made Tanner raise her eyebrows and look at me for a response. In turn, Margo looked at me also with a very tempting look in her eyes as if she wanted me to intervene. I had no idea what to say, but I could tell the banter was still all fun and games. Margo had shed her vest and was still in her tight shorts and bikini top with boobs ready to burst out. With lightning like speed and cat like reflexes, tanner jumped to her feet and dove head 1st towards Margo who was still seated on the wave runner. Tanner crashed into Margo's upper body and they both toppled into the water with a big splash and I stood up, not knowing exactly how to respond. As far as I knew, it was supposed to be fun.

When they both resurfaced, they got into a splash battle, giggling like 5th grade girls at a sleep over. After a few minutes, they called a truce and swam back to the platform, giggling and laughing. They both held on with one hand and used their other hands to reach up, with intentions of me helping them both back up to the platform. I didn't want to play favorites, so I offered a hand to each at the same time. I realized too late, that I got suckered and just became part of the battle...I was going to be the instant loser.

"Haaaaaaaahhhhh."

They both yelled as they yanked me in with a big splash. I was about 10 feet away when I resurfaced and Margo continued to play the game with great enthusiasm.

"I think he's drowning. I'll save him."

She swam out and wrapped her arm around my upper body with me floating on my back. She slowly swam side crab style, just like a lifeguard rescuing somebody in the water. I played along, like a helpless victim. We all laughed. I was between 2 sexy women with tons of dirty thoughts going through my head. We were still floating in the water each with 1 hand holding onto the side of the platform.

"Well now, since I saved your life, I think you will need to repay me."

"I see. And how should I do that?"

"How about like this?"

Just like Tanner had done earlier, she wrapped her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. She was quick to mash her pussy to my raging erection and stuff her tongue in my mouth. I didn't wanna choke to death, so I had no choice but to reciprocate. She was humping me like there was no tomorrow. After a minute, I heard Tanner cough and clear her throat, as I felt her tap me on the shoulder. I had to make a significant effort to remove myself from Margo's grasp.

"That's enough trampy ho. I'm taking my man back."

Tanner actually physically separated us, but Margo relented, trying to keep the playful banter moving along.

"Tanner Tanner. I offer to share my boy toys all the time with you and you never take me up on it. But I certainly am taking you up on your offer to share your new man."

Tanner laughed and splashed Margo.

"That's funny, because I don't remember making an offer."

Margo pretended to think really hard.

"Oh silly me. Please forgive my acts of... ... indiscretion. Maybe your offer was just...my imagination running rampant."

Again, we all laughed and giggled, but deep inside, I was dying for a 3-way with both of them. Tanner and I climbed about the platform, while Margo mounted her sled and told us she would see us later at Tanner's party.

"Damn, that Margo sure is one sexually aggressive woman. I can't believe she did all that right in front of her husband and then all this in front of you."

"She really is something alright. Her and hubby have a very open relationship and are into all the swinging and swapping and stuff. They go all out and they have a new partner every weekend for a 3-way, and it looks like Margo wants you to be this week's toy."

I raised my eyebrows with a look of interest and intrigue and double fucking Margo with her husband. That got Tanner's attention and got me another punch in the arm.

"Not hardly mister. As I said earlier, you are all mine."

Not that I was one to argue. We took the sled back to the lift and got back on the houseboat. We took a nice hot shower, preparing for tonight's party. We started getting frisky while lathering each other up, but Tanner put the skids to it, saying there was not enough time. I was sorta getting a signal, that maybe she didn't really mean what she said about us hooking up. But I will go along with whatever she wants. I love her more than anything and don't want to upset the apple cart.

She was stunning in a pair of white skin tight daisy dukes with the pockets hanging out. Her butt cheeks were peeking out the back as the crotch of the shorts were trying to wedge themselves into her camel toe slit. She wore a black crochet backless halter top that tied with strings behind her neck and back. The weave was loose enough that you could see skin through the material, but not the details of her nipples. She wore high top converse chucks, a big trucker hat cocked sideways, big nerdy glasses and huge hoop earrings. She wore a belly chain which connected to the dangling belly button charm. This 51-year-old woman was looking just as hot as any young 20's and older teenyboppers, and it made my cock instantly hard. She noticed.

"Damn, that was fast. You losing some will power in your old age?"

"As hot as you were, back in the day, you are waaaaaayyyyy hotter now. Sorry, some things you just can't help. If you want the boner to go away, go put on some fat chick clothes."

She laughed.

"Absolutely not. I'm glad that you got that boner for me before Margo showed up. After that, I'm not sure which one of us would gather the honors."

I grabbed her around her tiny waist and smother her in a very aggressive kiss and tongue fucked her hard.

"Just you cuz. Just you."

"Right. Well, We'll see what happens when Margo puts one of her spells on you."

I went over to her dresser and pulled out some perfume and gave myself a little shot of it, just enough so Margo would notice.

"NO chance cuz. I just put on some ANTI-SPELL spray. Fends off women no matter how sexually determined they are."

We both laughed and kissed again, as if there were no tomorrow. A short time later, the party got going full force and I found a comfy spot behind the bar. There were about 35 people and Tanner didn't even bother with introductions, I just talked with people as I met them on my own. I have good bartending skills and was an immediate hit. Tanner saw this and joined me for a couple rounds. The rooftop of the boat was fully covered by a canopy with mood lighting and ceiling fans. There was the full bar with 6 stools and kitchenette and gas grill. Everybody brought a covered dish and Tanner supplied the meat which Margo's husband cooked on the grill.