Kissing Cousins Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margo was dressed to kill also, as she continues to proudly show off her boob job. Despite the fact that I prefer natural boobs, hers were magnificent. Given the chance, I would pounce on her, of course, if not for Tanner being in the picture. Margo was in a very short spandex skirt that rode very low on her hips, exposing her hip bones and barely covering the firm globes of her luscious ass. She wore a belly shirt that showed a lot of midriff and a lot of cleavage. Of course she was braless and she looked like a seductress on the prowl at a nightclub.

On the roof, there were several seating areas with coffee tables, chairs, couches and love seats. There was even another bar height patio table with bar stools. People were all over and having a good time. As Tanner was engrossed in telling a story to some people on the other side of the bar, she was leaning over with her elbows on the bar. Her cute firm butt cheeks were peeking out the back of her shorts and I helped myself to the liberties of the opportunity. I gently began to massage her ass, with my fingertips teasingly grazing across her exposed firm cheeks.

She lost her concentration for a brief moment, but picked right back up where she left off. I was leaning in close next to her and listening as well, which hid my hand from the sightline of the other people. Margo didn't miss it though. I had seen her staring at me all night, giving me some serious 'come fuck me' looks. I was intrigued, no doubt, but wasn't interested in fucking up my relationship with Tanner. Margo found us behind the bar. How convenient. She moved in for the kill and groped my ass openly as she watched my hand caress my cousin's back side. She was on my left side and I felt her warm breath on my neck, just a split second before her lips touched my ear to whisper.

"You are a naughty boy Grumpy. Maybe somebody needs to spank you."

Tanner sensed Margo's presence and playfully, but firmly, chased her away. She looked at me with a cautious look in her eye.

"Be careful Grumpy, she had you in her sights and she's going in for the kill."

Suddenly, I'm having mixed thoughts with what Tanner wants me to do. She gave me the brush off in the shower, but the way she cautions me about Margo, almost feels as if she's inconspicuously trying to help me out. She gave me a little elbow in the ribs. She always loved to hurt me. Not real pain, but loved to give me more than a little nudge. Our playful wrestling and boxing days are certainly behind us, but I could tell she is loving the idea of revisiting the past. I just smiled and took her in my arms for a nice full body hugs. She hugged me back and felt so good in my arms. No doubt that if Deena were not in the picture, I would definitely devote my life to Tanner. She is the #3 woman in my life behind my wife and daughter.

She grabbed me by the hand and rushed me off to the very back of the boat which was dark and secluded. There was a love seat that faced backwards and was behind a small room and wall that housed the hvac and plumbing stuff for the boat. We kissed again as our tongues fought for room in each other's mouths. I spun her around so her tight 51-year-old ass was mashed against my hard-on. I ran my hands up her front side and gently caressed her boobs right through the soft material of her top. I quickly moved them away and lifted her arms so they were wrapped behind my head.

I slid my hands into her top from the sides, just below her armpits. Her nipples were nice and firm and her breasts were warm. She twisted her head sideways and engaged in another smoldering kiss. She pushed back with her pelvis, increasing the pressure of her ass against my cock. I felt her sigh as her body appreciated the feelings of our actions. She purred and cooed and I knew full well that we were back on track with some potential action.

I nibbled the nape of her neck and the bone behind her ear and I felt her knees go weak. Back in the day, she was a sucker for those 2 spots and would literally melt when I hit them. Good thing she was pushing back against me when I did it, because she almost crumbled to the ground. She pulled away quickly and caught her breath. Her eyes were glazed over with desire, but she smoothed out her shirt and regained her composure.

"Sorry to be a cock tease, but we need to finish hosting our party. I promise, with all my heart, you won't be disappointed."

I knew better than that, but I gave her a suspicious smile, spanked her on the butt and led her by the hand back to the party. They never knew we were gone. Margo's husband cornered me even though I still didn't even know his name. Maybe I did, but he just seemed such an arrogant asshole, that I just didn't feel like remembering. He seemed to like the idea that Margo was hot for me and pretty much offered her up, as long as he could at least watch. He preferred it to be a 3 way, but watching was the absolute minimum. I pretended to show serious consideration to his idea and then found an opportunity to split. The bar needed my attention.

Some women at the bar found out about my previous career as a firefighter and they were intrigued. They forced me to tell some stories and I held their ears for a short time. Tanner had joined the group and was busy massaging my ass the whole time. It was hard to maintain my composure as she rubbed my butt very seductively giving me a raging erection. Tanner had stopped me from drinking, and I figured her ulterior motive was so we could fuck our brains out later tonight. The party started winding down around midnight. Everybody went home accept for Margo. She stayed and helped clean up everything. During this time, I could finally see the real Margo and what good friends her and Tanner really were.

After we cleaned up, Tanner suggested we all go up top for quick night cap. As we stood by the bar, we downed multiple shots of Jack Daniels Honey whiskey. As we stood there I was wondering when Tanner was going to force Margo to disappear so we could get on with business. Instead, Margo surprised me. She stepped in and pulled my me from the back of the head and kissed me deep and enthusiastically. It felt like she was gonna suck my tongue right from my body. The she suddenly pulled away.

"Despite my naughty temptations, I think I'm gonna give the love birds some space. See you tomorrow."

And just like that she was gone. Tanner and I both looked at one another in utter shock. We both figured that Margo was gonna make a real attempt to jump my bones and fuck my brains out. But at the same time a nice calm feeling spread me over as I knew that Tanner and I were gonna rekindle the yesteryear's experiences. With love in her eyes, she took me by the hand and over to the big soft sun-pad lounger we went. She pushed me down onto my back and lay next to me on her side, while facing me.

With lips connected again, she slid her hand up my shirt and ran her fingers through my chest hair. Soon my shirt was coming off and she teased my nipples with her warm moist mouth. She flicked he tongue across them and then sucked each one until I was squirming around. Her hand was moving all over my body with quickly rubbing my lump and then moving back to my chest. A tease, just like when we were 18. Foreplay was always good between us and I think that is as much fun as the sex itself.

We spent the next hour, re-aquainting ourselves with each other and then fucked each other silly. None of our actions were hurried, but very slow and sensual. We ended up sleeping on the big lounger and were awoken by the bright morning sun and sound of chirping birds. As we ate breakfast, our conversation turned to the sex from last night. She was contemplating her life and where she wanted to be in it.

"I don't know cuz, maybe getting back into the dating world just isn't for me. But you saved me last night and kept me afloat for a while. I was getting desperate and you came to my rescue. How will I ever repay you?"

"Shit Tanner, there were guys literally killing each other begging for your attention last night. It doesn't get any better than that. You had 2 of them fighting for you, and all you had to do was choose. Even with you hanging all over me, they still wanted you. Hell, you coulda had both of them at the same time for all you know."

"Those guys are idiots. As well as all the other guys who hit on me. I'll tell ya cuz, I've been horny as fuck. I definitely need your services the rest of the week, in order to tie me over for a while. Hell, I was so fuckin horny last week, I thought about propositioning the old black homeless guy who camps out by the casino doors."

That got my attention. Did she just say black guy? Is she really that desperate? Could I use her current state of sexual need as a way to fulfill my own perverted desire of watching her fuck a black guy? She is quite sizzling hot for an old lady and she would look good doing it. I'm gonna be here until next Saturday, maybe, just maybe, I could make it happen. I replayed the brief conversation in my head. Did she really say 'black guy'?...