All Comments on 'Kissing Crossdressers Pt. 02'

by Candyboi

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Simply HOTTT !!!!!!

OMGosh Candyboi, this has been one of my favorite fantasies forever. My tight lacy thong is totally drenched with my sweet boicummies...and they feel delish in my pretty lipsticked๐Ÿ’„ mouthpussy...Mmmm!!!! You've made this girlyboi feel like the hot sissy slut that I imagine in my feminine mind....thx for sharing this thread!!!

SissyCrissy...............๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’‹

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
fantastic story

This is fantastic. It's my dream - my fantasy - my true desire -- to have my wife find out that I'm a sissy cocksucking faggot CD slut bitch -- AND I LOVE IT !!!! I love the line when he is asked if he feels "gay" and he admits it openly and loudly. That's exactly how I feel when I dress up and have hot gay sex with hot hung men. I truly wish my wife knew and joined in. I would love to watch her get fucked by well-hung men and then I'd eat their cum out of her cunt after they fucked her. Being a cuckhold CD husband is what I truly desire to be.

Please continue. I can't wait to read about them buying clothes together, letting the salesgirls know that they clothes are for him (the CD), doing the CD's make-up and more. One of the best on Literotica and I can't wait for the next chapters.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggalmost 7 years ago
I agree -- very good.

so I give you a 5 despite the confusion between Debbie and Ruby (normally, that would disqualify any story from getting full marks, but this is obviously a superior effort, so exciting I could hardly stand it).

I can't understand the anon who gave you only one star on 5/14 for Pt. 01. Why the heck did he read the story to start with? I've seen similar comments on other stories in this category, so similar I suspect it's the same "critic." What does he expect -- a pedagogic treatise on the possible consequences of hormonal imbalance? (I assume it's a man, women tend not to make stupid comments like that,)

Anyway, go on as you've started and those of us who know what turns them on will continue to read your contributions with great pleasure!

XOXOXOX

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
just like me

This line from your story is exactly me:

"I feel like a 100% sissy gay faggot and I love it." It couldn't be denied. I felt like a gurl, a crossdressing sissy girl. And as Ruby's thrusting accelerated I realised I loved watching my wife get fucked by hot guys while I was dressed in her panties, stockings and bra. I wanted to be her crossdressing sissy cuckold forever.

The other line I like is that you aren't "husband & wife" anymore but rather 2 cocksucking women. I would love it if my wife knew my secret (I'm still in the closet) and joined in when I suck big cocks and get fucked by hot hunky men.

thebobwalkerthebobwalkerover 6 years ago
OH MY GAWD! THAT SO FUCKING HOT!

That is also, a top fantasy of mine. I too am closeted, my wife has no idea of the lust to dress for me, but we occaisionally have sessions, where she is the femdom, and humiliates me, by calling me names, which turns me on. Sometimes the fantasy gets to where she or I are pleasing another guy or guys, and she tells me how he's going to make me his bitch, and turn me into his slut, and I will be his or her sub missive sissy slut anytime they want. This makes me shoot)

Please keep the hot stories coming)

Briannabi69

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5STAR

I absolutely loved this story,yes there was some confusion with Ruby/Debbie but it was still great,it felt better for me because I also live an hour from Chester, there is so much more to come from this story and A perverse plan that you must run with it and don't leave it too long , well done loved it.๐Ÿ˜‹

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
cute story

valuable

daddyschackdaddyschackover 4 years ago
please write more

Amazing story, it needs to be coninued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just shaved all the hair off my chest and ass and legs in preparation for my cd friend coming over tomorrow while me wife goes with her sister, we are going to have a hot, wet, lubed sissy orgy, fully dressed, we both saved up two week loads! Orgasmic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story was very hot. It made my cock so so hard.

terricdterricdover 2 years ago

I liked ut very much. I hope there is another chapter!

petey377petey377over 2 years ago

your stories are so HOT!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Waiting for Pt 3 now...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very sexy. Arousing. Erotic. Submissive. Cock hardening. Oh my

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love when he admits to his sissy CD cocksucking desires & being gay. It's a proud moment when you realize what you are & what you need. That's how I feel with my GF & she knows it now! Just looking for my CD cock to play with! It's wonderful that this couple are both getting what they need without trickery.

SubRich66SubRich66over 1 year ago

You said you were a woman- so I want to ask- Do woman really still love their husbands after he becomes a she? I would want my wife to have pleasure, but not sure i could handle the woman I love never having sex with me- but having sex with other men- That would be too dificult for me I think. I guess it would change their dynamic in bed and in their relationship. Just curious? I did really enjoy the fantsy but the long term reality not so much.

petey377petey377over 1 year ago

another fabulous story!!!!!!

subcuck52subcuck52over 1 year ago

I would love to have the same experience. A very lucky sissy to have a hotwife partner.

petey377petey377over 1 year ago

i wish there was another chapter where Rudy helps them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was really hot it had me leaking in my panties loved it thanks Tom/Tammy

richgo50richgo50about 1 year ago

Loved this story. How I wish I could do this with my wife. I would love to be eating her cream pie filled pussy. I would also love to eat her creampie filled ass while getting my ass filled as well.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

No woman should treat her husband like that it's just not right I know it's a story but when some people read it they act upon it andepend on people get injured emotionally it's not

nelg12nelg1210 months ago

one of the hottest stories ever. David found a new side he never knew about. Would be interested in more on what happened later

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCandyboi@Candyboi
741 Followers
Sissy hubby to hotwife, Carla. Carla is turning me more and more gay, I was straight. I now find other crossdressers such a turn on. Crossdressers make me feel gay. I'm totally addicted to cocks in panties. Wearing my wife's panties makes me want to suck cock. I love these pan...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES