All Comments on 'Kissing Katarina Pt. 01'

by annag98

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
auburnginaauburnginaalmost 4 years ago
Breaking new ground

In this lovely story you show great sensitivity in addressing - with your characteristic flair for erotic description, for scene-setting and for conveying atmosphere and emotion - what seems to be a new theme in your writing: sex and disability.

That alone would suffice to make this story quite special IMHO but, as a language nerd who also happens to know a bit about Slavonic languages, I also take my hat off to your rendering of Kat's speech as well as to the gentle way the "I" character corrects Kat's non-use of English. Non-native speakers appreciate constructive correction when it is given in a sympathetic and intelligent way, and you give a lovely illustration of that.

I wish I could give this story more than just 5 stars!

Ginax

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 4 years ago

Looks like another delightful tale bubbling up, Anna. It makes it interesting for the story to have a disabled main character---there are some on the site but not many. (Am I allowed to say 'disabled' now? At my age I find most of the tortuous politically correct alternatives ridiculous and risible). But back to Katarina. The character comes across as naturally sweet and lovable and I look forward to seeing how her relationship with Anna develops. Once more, a five-star start.

DiTo_DDiTo_Dalmost 4 years ago

My goodness Anna, you really created a wonderful story here! The way you described Kat handling your awkwardness at the beginning was great! If only I could give you more, for 5 stars isn't enough to tell you how much I loved it!

Thank you

D.

sandy_parissandy_parisalmost 4 years ago

Thank you, nice story. Interesting characters.

ArkingArkingalmost 4 years ago

Loved it, oh my. It proves that when you find someone, it doesn't matter what language they speak, what disabilities they have, Love is Love.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54almost 4 years ago

Beautiful. What a sweet story!

Beth_TheSweetOneBeth_TheSweetOnealmost 4 years ago
Top of the line as usual

Your gift with words brought me to new levels of excitement. It was not your best writing but it equals and exceeds the other authors best work which is a 4 compared to your 5. I would give you a since I too used my fingers at the appropriate intervals of the story. The translation of the Serbian work for fuck rang through me like a bombshell going off in my head and a powerful orgasm. I've read and masturbated to so many of your stories now and they never fell me. Thanks for sharing a view that a disability is not a handicap to physical pleasure. To sum up another awesome story.

foxyfowlerfoxyfowleralmost 4 years ago
Wonderful

I really enjoyed this story about Kat and Anna and hope there is more stories of these two beautiful ladies and how close they become and will they live together and maybe marry because they seem to be very close even now I believe that they may be in love with each other please write more stories about these two ladies as this is a brilliant story annag98 hope you write more stories soon thank you. xxxx

diana11diana11almost 4 years ago
First

Can I be the first to say that you have done it again Anna. When I first read the story I thought it could be the start of a serial. The second reading and the title confirms it will be. You have handled the sensitive issue of Kats legs wonderfully well and as usual the detail you give us is superb. Cant wait to read Part 2.

jsmangisjsmangisalmost 4 years ago
A Beautiful Erotic Love Story

I loved this story. I believe it is your best since 'Saturn Rising'. I am looking forward to many more chapters of this beautiful love story.

biTanyabiTanyaalmost 4 years ago

Anna a wonderful story of exploration by both girls as they learn about each other and look past physical limitations. I thought it was really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
what i liked was

how genuine this story is. good job Anna. I hope you both are doing well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

it really is a sweat story i liked it a lot i hope you leave it there i see you have good authors reading your stories to a good sing best wishes a fan shayne

maribel_fmaribel_falmost 4 years ago
A milestone!

Anna, there are so many things in this story that make me love it. Kat is such a delightfully engaging character, and you narrate the progress from initial meeting and early awkwardness through to wonderful sexual rapport, as well as the hiccups along the way, with lifelike perfection.

Sex and disability is an important and potentially fraught theme, and a new one for you, and I love the way you treat it in this story, from both points of view. One of the key things for me is your conveying the perception of beauty and sexual vibrancy in a disabled person (the scene of overlooking Kat masturbating and cumming in the bath is beautifully done as well as deliciously arousing).

I can't close this without applauding yet again your unfailingly orgasm-inducing descriptions not only of sex but also of the beauty of female loving.

Thank you for a wonderful read, and I tingle in anticipation of reading the rest of this lovely story.

Marixxxxx

portia98portia98almost 4 years ago
Bravo!

Anna, I don't know if you meant to do this, but I think you have written a story that not only is as beautiful and as thrillingly erotic as any of yours that I've read but also speaks eloquently for the rights of people with disabilities to love and be loved and have a vibrant sex life. That is a wonderful thing to have done.

Katarina is a lovable (and lovably portrayed) character, whose courage and humour come across very endearingly. I feel I'd want to kiss her myself if I ever had the pleasure of meeting her in real life.

Vero (portia98)

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

LivelyJenLivelyJenalmost 4 years ago
Such a lovely couple

I loved their sensuality and how quickly they became friends and lovers. It was so romantic seeing them get to know one another.

Trace_WatersTrace_Watersalmost 4 years ago
(The) Geek and (the) Baker

Appear to have sexy chemistry. Their story is lovely, direct and personable. Look forward to more. Thank you Anna for sharing. Thank you Katarina for breathing life into a story worh telling.

simplyfemmesimplyfemmealmost 4 years ago
Simply Amazing

This story delves into the not-so-openly discussed emotional and sensual feelings of a handicapped person. It is motivational, because in spite of her shortcomings, Kat wants to enjoy her life. I hope both of them discover some kind of love, as the story progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Congratulations

What a wonderful heartfelt story, which is well written and goes to show that you need to see the real person and not just what their body represents. It was very clever the way you put Anna's perceptions of what she thought would or could upset Kat, and her bumbling attempts to do what she thought was the right thing to avoid causing embarrassment.

But also the way you really managed to portray Kat's responses to Anna attempts to make her feel comfortable, by having Kat have the courage to pick up on Anna's efforts and to be able to explain why they were misconceptions, and that Anna just needed to be herself.

I look forward to reading more of this story, and hope that it has a happy conclusion.

Stay safe.

Rgds Al

Air_DryAir_Dryalmost 4 years ago
Sweet and Lovely Chapter

Short and developing quickly but I didn't feel like it was rushed. Both women were ready for something real and saw that need in each other.

I have read Saturn Rising and 5 Years so when I saw that you published a chapter of a new story I had to read it. I think what you have started is significant. More diversity, we don't see many characters with physical challenges that may have been marginalized by having a disease or traumatic injury.

BrokenSpokes has a character confined to a wheelchair in Wheels In Motion who is incredibly strong and driven. She also has a big heart. (I haven't read if she's in your favorites) whether or not you are familiar with her stories I hope people reading this will take a look. There is a considerable back story totally worth reading starting with her Hard Landing series. If I said more at this point I have to post a spoiler alert.

I hope the previous paragraph wasn't inappropriate to bring up here. I am continually finding talented writers and want to share what I have enjoyed.

I anticipate more with Katarina and Anna. I'll be paying attention. Thank you

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 3 years ago
Just delightful!

What a prercious vignette!!

Ok, I know it's only the first chapter & I hardly can wait to read the rest.

Mega kudos, five stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well.

That was a delightful way to start the day. The story is lovely, and your writing is so good I didn't notice the writing at all, all I saw was the story. I'd say more, but I have to go read the rest...

lostopportunitylostopportunityabout 2 years ago

great writing well done

S9808S9808about 1 year ago

I will give an opinion after reading the rest of the episodes. So far nicely written but feels like we are missing vital information of how we jump from neighbours welcoming to jumping into bed.

KarenCDFLKarenCDFL9 months ago

A very lovely story of two people looking past imperfections for love.

I hope sometime you will write more about this new couple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userannag98@annag98
Hi there - I'm Anna, a 45 year old lesbian and Lit author. I married the love of my life, Jodie, on 15th February of 2020. On 27th May 2022 Jodie gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Lilith. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know if my heart can contain any m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES