Kissing Katarina Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to give her a more overt signal.

"It's always worth trying, Kat. You just never know, do you?"

With that I dived underwater and pushed myself off, glorying in that special feeling of being completely immersed. When I surfaced a few metres later I carried on in a slow crawl. I couldn't see Kat ahead of me so I looked back for a moment and couldn't see her behind me either. I was momentarily confused until I felt something stroke from my belly and up between my breasts giving me a shock that made me stop swimming and tread water for a moment.

Kat surfaced just ahead of me, her wet hair plastered to the side of her head, water dripping from her and a huge grin on her face.

"You see. Breast stroke is fun."

I laughed. I have to admit that that momentary stroke had elicited a certain reaction from my nipples and an increase in the warmth between my legs.

Saying, "I'll get you for that, Kat!" I dived forward and she squealed, turned and started swimming away from me. I didn't catch her but when she got to the side she was giggling and trying to pull herself up out of the pool. I reached her and grabbed her waist and she shrieked as I gently squeezed. She let go of the side of the pool and turned in my arms. Somehow it all worked in some odd way to end up with my hands on her waist and hers around my shoulders. I felt her legs bump mine and I was looking into her smiling eyes. I don't know what came over me but I kissed her. Not a long, passionate kiss, just a peck on the lips.

I'd shocked myself. I looked around. Nobody had seen, the pool was fairly empty and the life guards mostly seemed to be talking with each other.

"Oh god, Kat. I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking."

With a huge grin on her face she said, "Don't worry. You're fun, Anna. I like that."

I swallowed. Those feelings of desire were very much on the increase but combined with a realisation that this was just a game for Kat. Just a bit of silly fun.

"And you're fun, too Kat," I said and at that moment I felt, under the water, another stroke, this time just below my breast.

I took a deep breath, "Okay, I need to finish my swim. How far do you want to go?"

She tilted her head slightly to one side, "Is question about swimming or kissing?"

I laughed, "Swimming."

She looked down, embarrassed, I could see the colour rising in her cheeks.

I heard her mumble, "Sorry Anna. Was just silly joke. I don't want to spoil friendship."

I felt awful. I just said, "It's okay, Kat. I don't either. Now, let's swim?"

She looked up and smiled shyly at me, "Yes. Thank you."

We spent the next hour swimming. It was companionable and fun and Kat was a surprisingly good swimmer, even if you ignored her condition. We finally got out of the pool and I helped her with her glasses and crutches and we walked back, slowly, to the shower room which was quiet.

"Do you want to shower here, Kat, or wait until you get home?"

"Wait until I get home, please, Anna," she said, "don't like it in public."

"Of course. I'll wait until we get home as well."

We carried on through, retrieved our bags, handing Kat hers. Once again we ended in neighbouring stalls and I was dressed and out, running a brush through my hair, waiting for Kat. She eventually emerged and we headed out and to the car.

A silence had fallen between us and once we were safely seated in Tess I said, "Is everything okay, Kat?"

She wouldn't look at me and I was worried I had really blown things with that stupid kiss when she mumbled, "Everything is fine, Anna. I really enjoyed our swim. I..."

She stopped.

"What's wrong, Kat?"

"It's okay. Just happy. I didn't expect to make new friend quite so quickly."

"So why won't you talk?" I asked as I backed the car and started on the journey back.

"Because I don't want to say stupid things."

I was a little confused, "What do you mean, 'stupid things?'"

"I'm not good at this, Anna. I get nervous and say things that are stupid just because I feel I need to say something. Don't want that."

My heart went out to her. Her silliness was all part of her trying to hide her shyness.

"Okay, Kat, here's the deal. Say anything you like at any time. It's very difficult to offend me."

"No, not offend. Don't want you to think I'm stupid."

I laughed, "You're a computer geek. You're far smarter than me."

I finally got a small chuckle out of her, "Only in that way. I can't bake bread."

I laughed, "Now you're talking my language."

She finally laughed, "Yes. Your language, no articles!"

I laughed with her, "Tell you what. Why don't I teach you how to make bread?"

We were just pulling up outside her cottage and she said, "Really? I'd love that!"

I know it sounds trivial but the thought really excited me. I could see how this would be fun with a lot of giggles and laughter with the added bonus that I got to spend more time with her.

"It's a deal," I said.

She surprised me at that moment by leaning over to me and giving me a huge hug, her arms around me and her head tucked under my chin.

"That is great! Thank you, Anna!"

I laughed and gently returned the hug. "You're welcome. Come on. Let's get you back in the cottage."

I got out and went round, once more helping her with her crutches. She unlocked her door and I said, "Are you okay? Or do you need any help with anything?"

"No. I think I'm okay. Thank you, Anna."

I got the impression she wasn't being completely honest. That she didn't want me to leave, so I thought quickly.

"I'll tell you what, Kat, why don't I run home, have a quick shower and I'll grab all the things I need to make bread and come back. You can have your shower and then we'll spend some time learning to bake. How does that sound?"

I loved the way her face lit up. I'd been right and that made me happy too.

"Yes. Sounds great. Okay. I'll leave door unlocked. Just come in. I'm having bath. Easier and nicer for me. See you soon, Anna!"

She made her way in and I turned back, getting in the car and driving the short distance to my house.

I got in, shook off my shoes in the hallway, walked through the kitchen to my bedroom and quickly removed my dress and underwear, laying them out on the bed and unpacking my towel and swimsuit, dumping them in the laundry basket. Now naked, I walked into the bathroom, into the shower and hurriedly washed the chlorine out of my hair and off my body.

Remembering all those brushes from Kat in the pool brought some delicious tingles but, as much as I would have loved to give myself the release I craved, I resisted. I needed to be there for Kat. Furthermore I was genuinely looking forward to the bread making lesson.

Once I'd showered I hurriedly redressed, dried my hair, leaving it loose, and fixed up my mascara and lipstick. I then grabbed some strong white flour, yeast, salt and a bottle of olive oil, threw them in a carrier bag and finally walked back down to Kat's house.

As she'd promised, the door was open so I wandered in, went through the lounge and into the kitchen, depositing the bag of ingredients on the island. Kat was nowhere to be seen.

I called out, "Kat? It's Anna. I'm here."

There was no reply but it was at that moment I heard a cry of what sounded like someone in pain. I went out of the other door of the kitchen into a hallway, towards where I'd heard the sound. I wasn't familiar with the layout of the house, it differed from mine significantly, so when I heard the cry again I pushed on the large wooden door on the left.

This was Kat's bathroom. The bath was side on to the door and I took a moment to take in what I was seeing. Her clothes were in a pile on the floor and she was naked in the bath. I could clearly see her small breasts, her very perky nipples surrounded by dark, surprisingly large areolae, and her completely bald pussy, somehow more beautiful than in my fantasy of the night before. She was rubbing her pussy furiously. She clearly hadn't seen or heard me and I suddenly realised why. She was wearing earbuds and her eyes were closed. Probably listening to music as she played. There was something intensely intimate and erotic about watching her. It also felt horribly intrusive, but I was spellbound.

As she played I heard her say something like "Jebi me Anna... jebi me!"

Was that really my name, or was that a Serbian word? I watched as her legs got all out of shape and she shook with her orgasm, slightly leaning forward in the bath. I quickly and quietly closed the door and walked back to the kitchen, those tingles now magnified. I waited a minute and then called out again, "Kat! I'm here? Where are you?"

I heard a splash and then she called out, "I'm in bath still... how long have you been here?"

I realised, of course, that she was worried I'd heard her, not realising I had done far more. I wanted to save both her and myself the embarrassment so I lied a little, "I just got here. Is everything okay?"

"Yes. Yes. Be there soon."

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

"No, it's fine. See you in a minute."

Still feeling very warm and now even more tingly, I took my bread making supplies out of the bag and started opening cupboards and drawers finding everything we'd need. While I was doing this I was aware of the sounds of Kat across the hallway as she got out, dried and, presumably, dressed. I kept recalling what I had just witnessed which did nothing to improve my own condition.

A few minutes later I heard the sound of a hairdryer and finally the door opened and Kat emerged on her crutches, once more in her long dress and black tee, and came into the kitchen. She looked radiant and was blushing a little, not able to look me in the eyes.

"You look great Kat. Did you enjoy your bath?"

She approached the island and sat on a stool, propping her crutches against the counter. She still wouldn't look at me but just said, "Yes. It was nice. Hot water helps a lot."

I decided to move things on. I needed to stop thinking about her naked body and what I'd witnessed and she probably felt the same for entirely different reasons.

"Right, okay. Come on. Let's make some bread. I hope you don't mind that I searched out all the things we'll need," I said, pointing at the bowl, spoons and weighing scales on the island.

She finally relaxed a bit. The change of subject was clearly helping.

"No, of course not. You are the boss now."

"Okay, Kat, first weigh out about five hundred grams of the flour and put it in the bowl."

She seemed nervous. She was shaking a little and saying nothing as she poured the flour in, watching the weight. A little of the flour spilled onto the counter and, at one point, onto her tee shirt and lap.

Under her breath I heard her say, "Jebi ga!"

That was one of the words I'd heard her say in the bath, 'Jebi me, Anna. Jebi me.'

I said, "What was that, Kat?"

She smiled, "Sorry. I was swearing in Serbian because I spilled some flour."

"Oh, don't worry about that Kat. I'll help clean you up once we're finished. I'm sure there'll be more mess to come. So maybe I should learn to swear in Serbian too. What does it mean?"

She stopped, "Um... it's a very bad word in English."

I swallowed, "You mean something like 'fuck'?" I asked, realising what it would mean if it did.

She giggled, "Oh, glad you said it first, not me. Yes. Exactly what it means. I said, 'Jebi ga' which means 'Fuck it' in English."

Oh my god. Had she really been calling out, 'Fuck me, Anna. Fuck me,' as she'd played? That put a whole new light on things and increased the warmth I was feeling. I was also fairly sure, although I didn't dare look, that my nipples would now be clearly visible.

"Right. Okay. Well, I have my first Serbian word. Now, let's get on with this. Make a little hole in the centre of the flour and we'll put in some olive oil and water."

I took her through the process of making the dough and a little more flour ended up on her dress and over me as I helped her at odd points. Once we got the dough ready to knead she was feeling a little more relaxed, more frequent giggles were happening.

As I showed her how to knead it she said, "Anna... I have question... sorry, a question for you..."

"Okay, Kat. Carry on just like that... so, what do you want to know?"

"When you came yesterday you were wearing a short dress. Today you wear long one. Which do you prefer?"

I thought this was an odd question and didn't feel at that point that I could tell her the honest reason.

"Oh, well. Either really. Why do you ask?"

As she kneaded she looked at me, "Because I think maybe you worry about upsetting me."

I looked at her, the open honesty in her face, the slight colour in her cheeks, the sparkle in her eyes made me feel as if I was the only person in the world right then. I felt my heart flutter.

"Upset you? How do you mean?" I asked, knowing exactly what the answer was but wanting to hear her say it before I could admit to it.

"Because of my legs. You don't want to show yours."

I took a deep breath, "Yes. Sorry Kat. I think you might be right. It is more sub-conscious perhaps, but that may have been something that went through my mind."

"Well, can I ask something else?"

"Of course."

"Don't do that. It makes me feel wrong. Like I'm getting special treatment. I don't want that. And... I like look of you with short skirt."

I suddenly realised how my actions, which were born out of nothing more than a desire to not upset her, were also making her more self-conscious.

I needed to make amends.

"I'm sorry, Kat. Genuinely. I have never had a friend like you, been as close to someone like you as we seem to be getting. I'll make sure I dress as I normally would from now on."

She smiled, "Great. I get to see your sexy legs again!"

I laughed, "Well, thank you, Kat. I love your legs too, by the way. As weird as you may think that is."

I saw the frown on her face. "Yes. It is weird. Really? You like them?"

"I do. I'd love to see you in something shorter too."

She coloured and was almost forceful when she said, "No. I can't. You have no idea. People will stare at me."

I tested the dough and said, "Okay. That's ready. Now we have to oil the bowl, put the dough in, cover it and let it 'prove' as we say. Well, maybe just wear one in the house when I'm around. I promise not to stare."

As we covered the dough she said, "You want me to dress for you, Anna?"

I looked at her, she was blushing furiously and I recalled the kiss in the pool, her touch and what she had been calling out when I caught her. I leaned forward and she didn't resist when my lips found hers, our kiss was soft and gentle, filling me even more than anything I'd felt in a long time.

I felt her arms go around my waist and I put mine around hers. I had a considerable height advantage, standing as I was, so I sat on the stool nearest her and our kiss continued. I heard little sighs from Kat and a small moan of desire escaped from me.

We broke the kiss and pulled back, staring at each other. She was smiling and I felt my own smile broaden.

"God, Kat. Your kiss is wonderful."

She smiled, "You're not so bad yourself, Anna. Are you sure about this? With me?"

I just nodded and touched my forehead to hers.

I whispered, "I like you every way, Kat. Now, maybe I should help clean your skirt. That's rather a lot of flour you have there."

She looked at me, "And yours is pretty messed up, too. I can help clean but probably easier to leave it and I can put it in washing machine later."

"Or we could do it now," I said, turning my back, lifting my hair up and adding, "maybe you could unzip me?"

For a moment I thought she was going to refuse but then I felt her trembling fingers slide the zip down and push my dress off my shoulders, sliding it all the way. I let it drop at my feet and turned, just in my bra and panties.

She looked at me and said, "Is like a dream..." she paused for a second, "I can't get undressed here, Anna. Need to be on a bed or something."

I smiled, holding out my hand, "Come on then."

She got up on shaking legs and I put my arm around her waist to give her support without her crutches and we walked into the hallway where her bathroom was and then to the room next to it, walking awkwardly but finally getting us there. We entered and I saw her large bed with a cream coloured duvet and flower patterned pillows. She sat down and held her arms up. Taking the signal, I took the hem of her tee shirt and lifted it, revealing those beautiful, small, braless breasts that, unbeknownst to her, I had already seen. Next I undid the zip at the side of her skirt and pulled it down as she used her hands to lift her bottom off the bed. I finally got it off her revealing that she just had very brief string panties on. She was sat on the end of the bed, her thighs turned into each other, her calves pointing outwards, her feet pointing towards each other in a way that I was more familiar with now. I leaned down and took off her sneakers and was surprised by a small moan as I touched her bare feet. I worried that I'd hurt her but, when I looked up, I saw her eyes half closed and a look of pure ecstasy. 'So,' I thought to myself, 'nicely sensitive feet.' I would try to remember that for later.

As I removed her shoes she wordlessly reached behind me and undid my bra, and I let it drop, feeling the lovely release and thrilling at the fact she was seeing me for the very first time. I slipped my panties down and shucked off my shoes, revealing myself completely to her.

I sat down next to her and we kissed once more. A long, passionate kiss. Our tongues grazed over each other and I let my hand slide down over her breasts, rolling one of her hard nipples between my thumb and forefinger.

This made her moan and break away for a moment.

She stared at me and said, "I really want this, Anna. I have been at boiling point since we were in the pool."

I smiled, "I have something to confess, Kat..."

She cocked her head and I saw that wonderful smile, "Oh?"

"I've been at boiling point since I left here yesterday."

As we talked I carried on rolling her nipple and I watched as she moaned.

She said, "Well, I want to come... to the boil."

I went to push her back onto the bed but she stopped me.

"No. Not best position for me... I need to be more... comfortable... is it okay?"

I was curious but of course wanted to make her as comfortable as possible.

"Of course, Kat. Whatever works for you," I said.

I watched as she rolled back and over on to her front, her legs now over the edge of the bed. I got up and took the side of her string and slid it off her beautiful bottom, which I made sure to place a kiss on, and down her legs.

I knelt on the floor behind her and took in the beautiful sight of her pussy. She was incredibly wet, her puffy lips glistening in the daylight streaming through the large window, and I ran my finger down from her entrance to find her engorged clit.

She moaned as I circled it softly and then said in a low whisper, "Jebi me, Anna. Jebi me."

I smiled, and changed the position of my hand so that my thumb was on her clit and my index and middle fingers at her entrance. I pushed in gently and watched as her hands gripped the duvet.

"Oh, yes... yes..." she moaned.

I slid my fingers further inside and easily found the little pad of her spot. I circled my thumb on her clit and started moving my fingers up and down on her spot, applying and easing pressure rhythmically. I watched as her little back hole clenched and released, and felt the contractions in her beautiful cunt clamp down on my fingers. I knew she wasn't far away from her orgasm and, right at that moment, I felt close to my own. It wouldn't take much, I knew, but I resisted the temptation to touch myself. I was edging without touching.