Kissing Katarina Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annag98
annag98
811 Followers

She suddenly called out, quite loudly, "Oh fuck, fuck. Yes, Anna. I come for you... come for you."

I felt one more delicious squeeze and saw her entrance practically vibrating around my fingers as her orgasm ripped through her. As I felt the contractions start to ease I slowed down and eventually stopped.

Kat relaxed and I slid my fingers out watching the little after shock contractions for a moment before I slid up next to her on the bed and brought my fingers up to my mouth. Her scent was sweet and musky and I just said, "Kat, you taste wonderful.'

She turned her head and smiled at me.

We kissed for a minute which did more to raise my internal need, and she eventually pulled back and said, "Only one word, Anna. 'Woosh.' Thank you. Now I have to taste you."

I didn't need to be asked twice. If Kat was comfortable where she was, I knew where I wanted to be. I slid up on the bed and lay down with her between my legs. I watched as she leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on my clit. I shuddered and moaned softly.

She looked up and said, "Tastes wonderful. So happy you're so wet. Means you like me."

I chuckled, "Stop teasing me, Kat. I need you."

She smiled and put her lips around my clit and I felt her tongue stroke across it. I nearly came right there and then, but then I felt two fingers at my entrance, sliding easily into me. She obviously knew what she was doing because she found my little pad, which sent a glorious rush through my walls, lips, clit, out and up, my nipples hardening. She started finger fucking me, all the time maintaining the pressure on my spot. I instinctively crossed my arms and took my nipples in my fingers and softly squeezed them. I felt her tongue speed up and my walls squeeze down on her and suddenly I could feel I was on the edge, ready to tumble down the other side.

"Oh fuck, Kat. Fuck. I'm coming... Ooooohhhhhhhhh!" I practically warbled this last one as the feelings crashed through me, slightly losing consciousness, rolling on and on. The beautiful release, the little death.

As I slowly returned to the world I found Kat lying next to me, on her side, kissing me. I could taste myself on her lips and realised her chin was quite wet. I'd obviously squirted a little which only happens for me when someone really knows what they're doing.

I smiled and said, "Wow, Kat. Just wow. That was... just amazing. Thank you."

She smiled at me, "No need to thank me. It was all my pleasure."

I stared into those beautiful green eyes and said, "I think there could be a lot of pleasure for both of us, then."

She draped her hand over my midriff and said, "Oh, I hope so. I like this very much."

-------

Once again, thank you to all my readers for your continued support. Please rate, leave a public comment or send me a private message. I try to respond to everyone.

Love and hugs, Anna

xxxxx

annag98
annag98
811 Followers