All Comments on 'Kissing Katarina Pt. 02'

by annag98

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
anje1anje1almost 4 years ago
Hot Hot

Anna, your writing feels so real and down to earth - You would think the realness would make everything less intense or dramatic but hell no! We still get to enjoy an engaging and really hot story. 5 stars are well worth the quality of your work. Thank you, thank you for keeping us happy, wet and thoroughly entertained.

BigHornyMeBigHornyMealmost 4 years ago
Beautiful and erotic.

Superb story, extremely erotic, highly arousing. Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter.

diana11diana11almost 4 years ago
As ever

As ever Anna beautifully written. The mixture of domesticity and lovemaking works so well. In addition you always leave us wanting more .Looking forward to part 3 in due course.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 4 years ago
Loveable

Well, Anna, your latest character Kat is very sweet and loveable and it will be interesting to see how Anna's and Kat's relationship develops (interesting to see how the homemade bread turns out, too, with all the erotic interludes). Doing my usual plotting and guessing, I do hope that Liz isn't going to screw things up for the couple (an indication of how my writing mind works, must have drama and problems). One very minor and unimportant point: when describing the dildo you gave the length in inches and the diameter in centimetres---as most of your readers are probably UK or US, it might be better to stick to inches. As for rating, it's five stars from me.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54almost 4 years ago

Beautiful sensual story. I can't wait to see more.

EroticExperience69EroticExperience69almost 4 years ago
Beautiful

We love all your stories Anna, you write with great sensuality and anticipation.

You are definitely on our favourite author list. We look forward to part 3. Keep writing. Ellie and Paul

eyehawkeyehawkalmost 4 years ago
A Beautiful Continuation

A perfectly sensual and sexy continuation to part 1. As with all your previous installments, every word that you write has a depth, a deep emotion within it. But this series, in particular has been way more influential for me.

I havent been around people with physical disabilities (please forgive me if this is not the right term to use) and your writing, together with another writer's on this site has helped me realize a few things, about the difficulties/judgments a person with physical disability might face and things I have always taken for granted. This is not what defines them and definitely not something that should make us treat them any differently. You have certainly made me more aware and "Thank You" for that.

Kat is truly a lovely and wonderful person, charming and full of life. The way the attraction grew between the two leads, feels so real and the way Anna is with Kat is heart-warming. But its not just attraction, below it is a deep sense of affection and care that they have already developed for each-other. I would love for this to go all the way, and crossing my fingers, you will get us there. Hoping that the loaf of bread does not get burnt with all the super hot baking going on in the bedroom 😉.

Would like to send tonnes and tonnes of love to the Real Life Kat ❤❤❤

BTW, I have caught the easter egg in this one 🙂.

auburnginaauburnginaalmost 4 years ago
Lovely continuation!

A deliciously sensual and - even before the bread has risen! - appetite-whetting continuation of this lovely story. I adore the lovingly detailed description of the dildo workaround dictated by Katarina's disability and of the gorgeously orgasmic result.

Characteristically the sex arises in an everyday context - in this case bread-making and neighborhood life. This is an aspect of your writing that I very much like.

Katarina continues to develop as an engaging character with a humour very much her own - someone whom one can't help loving and admiring for her never-say-die determination to enjoy her vibrant sexuality to the full no matter what constraints her condition imposes. I love the way you bring this out.

portia98portia98almost 4 years ago
Oh wow!!!!!!!

Anna,words fail me to describe how much I absolutely love how this story is developing. "Gorgeous" just doesn't cut it...Not for the first time I reached the end feeling as if I had been fucked by your wonderful word-witchery!

My incoherence on this occasion is witness to the impact!

Vero (portia98)

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Beth_TheSweetOneBeth_TheSweetOnealmost 4 years ago
A hit as usual

I love the fact she was introduced to toys and enjoyed the experience and will add it to her arsenal of pleasures. It was also nice that Liz is still around to have you as a friend who she can count on. I think Kat is an awesome partner for you and flexible and open to new adventures.

simplyfemmesimplyfemmealmost 4 years ago
Wow

Captivating, Passionate and emotionally fulfilling journey of lovers :)

SaraA19SaraA19almost 4 years ago
Perfectly Stunning

I so loved reading this story as well of your others! Keep up the good work.aand the characters fit perfectly

biTanyabiTanyaalmost 4 years ago

Excellent as always Anna

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 3 years ago
Love It!

Just as wonderful as the first chapter & two more still to read. Lucky me

Oh my!!

More than five stars, lol!!!

S9808S9808about 1 year ago

this is good writing. nice mix of reality, eroticism, kindness, understanding and pleasure.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai643about 1 month ago

This is so good on so many levels, kindness, understanding, acceptance, and highlighting that everyone has wants needs and desires, not just the able bodied population!

Thank you again but addutionally in this case for raising an issue through your words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userannag98@annag98
Hi there - I'm Anna, a 45 year old lesbian and Lit author. I married the love of my life, Jodie, on 15th February of 2020. On 27th May 2022 Jodie gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Lilith. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know if my heart can contain any m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES