Kissing Katarina Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swung myself to sit next to her on the side opposite her legs. I rested my head on her shoulder, planting little kisses there and saying, "I think I may have made some more laundry for us babe."

She looked down and let out a small laugh, "I think that's both of us. I think there may be a small pool in these panties.

I laughed, "Okay, let's get them off and see how bad it is."

She moved around and rolled onto her front. I slid off the bed and knelt once more, sliding the panties down and slowly withdrawing the dildo. She let out a little moan as it emerged completely. I slid them down her legs and, sure enough, the insides were soaking too. I carefully placed them on the bedside table and couldn't resist stroking my finger between her glistening lips.

She moaned softly into the bedclothes, "Oh yes, Anna."

I smiled. I loved that after everything we had done she was still as turned on as I was. I wondered if I was going too far when I slid my finger into her wetness, smothering my finger with her, and then slid it out and circled her little back entrance. I was thoroughly reassured when I heard her soft moan. I kept up the circles, applying a little pressure, and pressed my tongue against her clit as I felt my finger being slowly engulfed by her back passage, sliding in up to the second knuckle, lubricated purely by her. My nose was at her entrance and I pushed it against her opening while I licked her clit, which I felt grow again under my tongue, hard and ready once more.

She started to shake and I heard her crying out, "Oh. I come again for you, Anna. Yes!'

I felt her little hole start clamping rhythmically on my finger as her orgasm ripped through her and I felt, smelled and tasted as a little more of her wonderful juices dripped over my lip and onto my tongue.

I slowed as she calmed and as I finally felt her relax I slid my finger out slowly, feeling her push me out gently at the last moment. Placing one final kiss on her clit I pulled back and, as she rolled herself back into her sitting position, sat next to her.

She looked at me and smiled, "I think I wet your face little bit... a little bit, honey."

I smiled, "You think it's honey?" I said.

She got a mischievous grin, "Let me test..."

She started kissing my lips, my nose, my chin and then licking with little laps of her tongue before pulling back and declaring, "Yes. My honey."

I giggled, "I like being your honey."

She smiled and said, "I'm your babe, you're my honey. Yes. I like it."

I decided to get practical and, pointing at the panties, said, "We'll clean those and I'll strip the bed..." I saw her about to protest, "This isn't 'long dresses' babe, I promise. Just that if I can help, I want to, okay?"

I saw her relax and say, "Yes, okay. Thank you, Anna."

This felt like a breakthrough. She was letting me help when I could. I didn't want to make a big deal about it so I just sat next to her and we kissed some more, just glorying in the moment of being together.

"Come on then, babe. First things first, let's go clean ourselves up a little in the bathroom."

I picked up the toys and she got her crutches and followed me. I disassembled the parts and washed the dildos and panties under the taps with some soap. I placed them on the edge of the bath to dry. As I did all this Kat sat on the bath, sitting and watching me with a beatific smile on her face.

"I think..."

She paused.

I turned to look her directly in the eyes.

"You think what, babe?" I asked, smiling.

"I think I have never been happier."

I smiled and kissed her, "I feel the same. I am so happy that you came into my life."

I picked up the face cloth that I'd seen folded on the sink and ran it under the hot tap for a minute and then said, "Let's clean you up first and then me."

I gently wiped everywhere, cleaning away the signs of our lovemaking from her face, her thighs and her pussy.

She moaned softly as the flannel touched her there and I said, almost in wonder, "You're ready again, babe?"

She smiled, "Is a problem for you?"

I laughed, "No, I love how you are."

She reached out and I felt her fingers stroke little circles around my clit and I moaned as I felt the warmth and my pussy contracting in response.

She smiled, "You ready again, honey?"

I kissed her briefly, "Oh god yes. It's not a problem for you I hope?"

She didn't reply but just kept up the stroking on my clit as I stroked hers through the material of the face cloth. I usually find coming when I'm standing difficult but it was made easier by the fact I was able to perch against the sink. We stayed in our positions, just stroking each other and staring into each other's eyes.

I could see as much as feel the passion and fire in her eyes as I approached my peak.

"Oh Kat... oh god..."

I didn't have to try, it just came, rushing through me, a beautiful, clit centered orgasm that I felt in waves spreading around and through me.

As I was coming I heard her saying, "Oh Anna. Yes. Anna. Yes."

I felt her shaking and then holding onto my arm for balance as her own orgasm ran through her.

We finally both returned to ourselves and I finally managed to say, "You do wonderful things for me, Kat."

"And you for me, Anna, honey. Lucky you used face cloth to make me come. Self cleaning."

I laughed and gently wiped her clean once again. She took the cloth off me and rinsed it out under the hot tap before applying her loving ministrations in cleaning me thoroughly, as I had for her: Face, thighs and pussy.

Once we were done I quickly ran back through to the bedroom and retrieved our tees, returning and helping Kat on with hers and then putting mine back on.

"Come on then, babe. Let's go and see how your dough is getting on."

---------------------

Thank you all once again for reading and, I hope, enjoying Katarina part 2. Part 3 will be coming soon. Please rate it and leave a comment or send me feedback. I try to respond to everyone who isn't anonymous.

Anna

xxxxx

12