All Comments on 'Kissing Katarina Pt. 04'

by annag98

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
SandyOnTheBeachSandyOnTheBeachalmost 4 years ago
An Old Woman's Opinion ONLY

You have great potential, but at the risk of pissing you off, it's pretty much the same thing time and time again with you. Girl meets girl, has sex, goes to work or shopping, has more sex. Only the names, and sometimes the circumstances seem to change with your stories, Anna. I would LOVE to see you branch out into other, non-sexual pieces sometime. Probably NOT what you were hoping for, I know, but it's how I feel.

Lizc90Lizc90almost 4 years ago

Well worth waiting for, like there was ever any doubt xx

foxyfowlerfoxyfowleralmost 4 years ago
Brilliant

I really enjoy reading your stories they are so loving and caring as these two love birds are Anna and Kat and hope you will write more soon please cannot wait for next story and will they move in together and will they marry ??????, they seem to compliment each other so well fantastic story again always look for when Kissing Katarina 5 and see them loving together thank you Annag 98. xxxxx

diana11diana11almost 4 years ago
Tease

I love the way you build the romance with Kat. The description of everyday things with the added spice of naughtiness, like shopping commando, brings the story to life. Then there is the tease that you add and in this case its whats going to happen with Liz. Looking forward to the next part Anna.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another Great Chapter

Loving this story and the nice gentle pace to it, and really looking forward to the next chapter. However there are a couple of points I feel that I should point out.

1. Kat walked down to Anna's before they went into town so she could see Anna's place, but nothing got mentioned about that, and it didn't appear that Anna showed her around.

2.Anna still seems to be reluctant to tell Lisa about Kat's condition, which makes me think that she still has issues at being totally honest about the situation, and with out Kat being there to chide her, she brushes the issue under the carpet. If Lisa is such a good friend surely she would understand, and it would be better for Anna to be honest and open about it. Also she should introduce Lisa to Kat, otherwise Kat might start getting doubts over the relationship Anna and Lisa have.

But hey it is your story, so it is up to you which way you want to take it and how you develop it. I'm just hoping that it turns out to be a nice romance with a happy ending for Kat and Anna.

Rgds Al.

Please stay safe and look after your self.

auburnginaauburnginaalmost 4 years ago
A perfect blend...

...of sex and romance: this is your great strength and what makes your stories so full of delights and surprises; they are always about relationships and their growth, and not just about sex. And the character of the relationships varies a lot from story to story - so I don't think it does them justice to reduce them to a formula. But in this story there is so much more going on in the development of the relationship between Kat and Anna - there is an added dimension of communication and growth of mutual understanding that gives this story an added depth and richness - and, dare I say, added humanity - as well as giving added vivid intensity to the sex (or maybe I should say: to the impact of the descriptions of sex on this reader!).

I'm sure I am not the only one of your readers to be wondering about the future role of Liz in this story and about what might grow out of that surprising embrace and kiss. You don't write things like that into your stories just as decorative asides...

Anyway, enough for the moment. Thanks heaps for a stunning (and in places incredibly arousing) read!

Gxxx

maribel_fmaribel_falmost 4 years ago
Lovely development

In each chapter of this deliciously unfolding romance there seems to be at least one hurdle that the couple surmount, thereby taking their relationship to a new level of intimacy and/or giving Kat a new level of confidence in herself. In this latest installment I felt there were several such points, making this the richest episode to date - and not just sexually, though it is very much that too.

This is turning into something like a landmark in your writing career, taking grateful readers (like me) with you to .new heights.

Love

Marixxxxx

eyehawkeyehawkalmost 4 years ago
Just my crazy perspective..."You really make me think"

Every story has its own tale to tell, every character their roles to play and every reader their unique perspective on how they view things from the lovely words you put down for us to enjoy.

Well, for me personally, this story has been rollercoaster of emotions....a sine wave going from -1 to +1 to -1, just that it has not been such a smooth transition. From one moment being happily immersed in the love and fun of these amazing characters to the next making me take a step back to re-evaluate the way I have been viewing things all my life.

While the whole story was a treat as usual, there were two subtler moments that stood out for me and these are what I would like to talk about.

The first heart-wrenching moment came when Kat thought that Liz was Anna's gf. I could feel the way that would have shattered her whole world in mere seconds. Even the best of us have moments of self-doubt but for Kat, it would just take a moment for all her insecurities to rear its ugly head. I cannot imagine the way her face would have lit up the very next moment knowing that wasnt the case and the last 48 hrs weren't just a wild dream. This would just be a constant state for her, not knowing whether the person before her is really real or not.

The next was at the dress shop, where the staff deliberately tried to ignore them. And that is just another harsh reality where people would outrightly ignore your very existence to stop feeling awkward. For no fault of hers, all the option that Kat has is to ignore the people who are ignoring her....to numb a part of her. All of us have our scars, none smaller or bigger. Its just that some of us have an option to bury ours, life not being a constant reminder of them.

All I can hope for is that someday, we live in a version of this world where people truly "see" others rather than just "looking" at them.

All my heart to the real life Kat, for you are a strong, brave woman who in spite of all the bitterness this world might have given her, still gives it a chance and tries to see the best in the people around you. 💖💖💖.

Love

G

portia98portia98almost 4 years ago
You've done it again!

Anna, once again you've delivered a narrative that has blown me away every time I've read and re-read it.

For one thing, the sex makes me think that your stories should be prefaced with a warming to readers: "REMOVE PANTIES BEFORE READING". You have soared to new levels of hotness - especially (for me) the lovely intensely intimate moment when Anna and Kat masturbate together, and the surreptitious excitement of changing-room sex...

But as always with your stories the way the relationship develops enriches the experience of reading you way beyond the guaranteed thrill and satisfaction of an amazingly sexy read.

I loved the shopping for clothes and shoes - not just for the changing-room sex but also because it marked another development milestone for Kat and for the relationship with her.

And of course I am eagerly looking forward to finding out how Liz continues to figure in the tale!

Vero (portia98)xxx

simplyfemmesimplyfemmealmost 4 years ago
Exciting developments

Thrilled to see our heroines developing their relationship. Everyone has had a Liz at some point in our lives, kind of a BFF. When these two care for each other, it makes our eyes wet. When we read about their lovemaking, our other parts start getting wet. Thanks to Anna for sharing such a lovely tale.

maribel_fmaribel_falmost 4 years ago
Echoing eyehawk

I've already commented once, but now after reading eyehawk's comment I want to add how strongly I love and endorse what she has written.

Mari

portia98portia98almost 4 years ago
eyehawk has it right

I love eyehawk's very perceptive post where she writes about Kat's feelings and how she (Kat) copes with the impact of life on her in her situation. I have felt from the start that this story was important especially because it addresses the theme of sex and disability. The insight eyehawk has added confirms this in a very moving way, and warmed this YOUNG woman's heart on an otherwise cold wintry day.

Vero (portia98)

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 4 years ago
As always...

...I can't help anticipating and doing my own plotting for the narrative to come. I keep thinking that somehow Liz will screw things up for our heroines. This would be a pity because Katarina is such a sweet character and I'd hate to see her hurt. As an alternative plot, could a menage a trois be in the offing? Anna, it's over to you!

Beth_TheSweetOneBeth_TheSweetOnealmost 4 years ago
Shopping at it's best

You have written another awesome story. I loved the sopping trip and have an experience with it when with another woman that I lived with. The part of the shopping you wrote about raised the tension in me and had me vividly recall my my experience. Thanks for such an interesting and compelling story.

auburnginaauburnginaalmost 4 years ago
Thank you eyehawk!

Eyehawk's hawk-eyed comment opened my eyes to a poignant level of significance in this story, and I am very grateful for that.

Gina

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Honey Babe honey babe honey babe

Endearments are nice, but overuse is more than redundant... it is very distracting. It hardly matters though, since this is just another series on Lit without an ending. I get it that this is more than erotica and is meant to bring awareness to the difficulty of disabilities in the real world. I have experienced this firsthand and can attest to the embarrassment to all involved.

Only_connectOnly_connectabout 3 years ago

Really lovely and thought-provoking story. And very well-written too, as we've come to expect from annag98. Dialogue is very heartfelt and natural. I do agree that the endearments are frequent, but some people express their affection like that. I particularly like the evocation of the foreign accent. A nice touch.

LindaLooLindaLooover 2 years ago

Reread this after speaking to Anna in chat - still love it so much LLxx

ReesertonReesertonabout 2 years ago

I love both of these characters personalities. Katarina is so sweet and mischievousness. Looks like it’s going to take some more wor by Anna to get through her defensiveness regarding her condition. I love the fact that Anna is so open and receptive to Kat. Unlike Monaigh, I hope that Liz is a non-issue. Not excited about a polyamorous ending. Especially considering that we that we aren’t invested in Liz. She already had her chance!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anna, what happens next?

S9808S9808about 1 year ago

Pity this has appeared to have stalled. There is so much more that could be achieved with this story. Particularly with any reaction from the neighbour and the ongoing relationship. There is nothing wrong with disability awareness and it is a pity most stories are for beautiful, able bodied people. Sorry, life isn't like that we all have disabilities its just some have more than others which are overt.

I like the story anyway and would like to read more of this tale.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai643about 1 month ago

This is a really good Story and has the potential for many more chapters.

The main characters are beautifully presented and have a lovely feel to them.

Please write the next and subsequent chapters!

So good as always!

Thank you Anna

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userannag98@annag98
Hi there - I'm Anna, a 45 year old lesbian and Lit author. I married the love of my life, Jodie, on 15th February of 2020. On 27th May 2022 Jodie gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Lilith. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know if my heart can contain any m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES