Kissing Katarina Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled, "Well, you've seen me have quite a few, Kat."

"Yes, but not ones you did. Seems unfair."

I smiled, "Okay then Kat. I promise I will let you watch me give myself an orgasm at some point."

She now looked me straight in the eyes, "No. Now. I want to see now. Then we're even."

I looked at her. She was determined and that gave me a return of those tingles so I just said, "In that case, babe..." and leaned back, lifting the hem of my dress once more.

Just the act of exposing myself like this, in my back garden, to my lover, added an extra thrill. I know she had seen me more intimately but there is something about having your lover watch a usually private act that is somehow more exciting.

She just sat and gazed, a smile on her face, as I let my fingers go down between my legs once more.

She noticed my panties on the table and said, "Nice panties, honey. You should wear them."

As I stroked I said, "I don't want to get them wet and have more laundry, babe."

She shrugged and just said, "Okay. No panties at all today then."

I watched and thrilled as she pulled her skirt up and worked her panties down, exposing herself to me. She threw them on top of mine and I watched as she started stroking her own clit, leaning back and watching as I started moving more rapidly, side to side on my clit. Just watching her and knowing she was watching me pushed me closer. I felt the warmth rising in my lips and inside me and I saw Kat tense as she approached her own orgasm.

I was moving so quickly now and there were wonderful wet sounds coming from both of us as we played. It was so amazingly erotic and I felt my orgasm getting closer. I normally close my eyes as I come but I didn't want to miss a thing, Quietly, so as not to alert the neighbours, particularly Liz, I croaked out, "I'm coming for you Kat."

I was shaking now and felt the waves of pleasure build and suddenly the blessed release was there. I watched as Kat sped up her own movements and that fuelled a second surge in me, electrifying my skin, the rush from my clit and inside me making me lose a little bit of consciousness, my senses dulling for a moment, but not enough to stop me hearing Kat cry out, "For you, Anna. I'm coming too."

As I calmed a little I watched as Kat shook and leaned forwards as her orgasm went through her. I had stopped the movements on my own clit and just patted my pussy gently as I watched my wonderful lover orgasm, a look of ecstasy on her face.

As she slowed down and finally stopped I reached out my hand to stroke her lips.

I whispered, "Such a beautiful pussy."

She reached over and ran her fingers along mine, "I think yours is more beautiful, honey," she said, also sotto voce.

I sat up and was about to pick up my panties when she stopped me, 'No, Anna. No panties at all, remember?"

I smiled, "It's okay for you, Kat. You have a long skirt."

I stood and lowered mine back into place, "Mine hardly covers anything."

She got a cheeky look on her face, lifted the front of my dress and said, "Then you'll just have to be careful, won't you honey?"

I giggled, pushed my dress back down and decided to go with it. Another fun day of no panties.

"Come on then, babe. Let's go shopping."

We went back in and I closed the French windows, locking them as Kat made her way to the kitchen. I grabbed my bag and saw that Kat had left her bag on the island. She picked it up and slung it over her shoulder and we headed out to the car.

I opened the passenger side door and once more helped her with her crutches once she was settled. I'd left Tess charging so I removed the cable and put it back in its little box by the house and got in.

I had a particular shop in mind for the dresses, one of my favourites called 'Chic Chick', that always has some beautiful and alluring clothes that I simply love. It's not too large but not so small that it gets too crowded. Fortunately there was a parking space not too far from the front door.

We got into the shop and I could see a couple of the staff deliberately avoiding looking at us and now I understood why Kat was so self conscious. Even with her full length skirt the very existence of her crutches and the way she walked was making people feel awkward. I didn't want this but couldn't see a way to stop it. My understanding of why she didn't want to show her legs in public suddenly became clearer.

We wandered among the racks, sifting through skirts, tops and dresses. I was just pulling out a dress that I thought she would look stunning in when I heard Kat say, "Anna, look. This one. You would look gorgeous."

She held up a white, ribbed mini dress. It had long sleeves, a crew neck and some ties at the side of the skirt portion that seemed to make it adjustable in some way. I took it from her and held it in front of me.

She smiled, "Yes. Will make you sexy. I want to see you in it."

I said, "Okay, babe. I'll try it. I was thinking more something like this," I said, going to a dress I'd seen just a few seconds before. It was knee length, sleeveless, with a high slit on the left.

She looked doubtful, "It's too long, honey. Don't like it. I want to see those sexy legs."

I looked around the shop a little self consciously but nobody seemed to be near or taking any notice.

"Well, can I at least try it on, babe? You'll be able to see my leg with that split up the side."

She shrugged and said, "Sure, try it on. Then I choose."

I smiled and said, "Okay. Now we need to find something for you to try."

We carried on sifting along the rack and a couple of minutes later I found it. I said, "Kat, look."

I held up a lined floral mini dress with half length sleeves and a high neckline. The outer layer was translucent with white and pink flowers and green leaves. The lining was a pale cream.

She looked at it and said, "Is too short, Anna."

I smiled, "I know. I still want to see you in it, babe."

She nodded reluctantly, "Okay. I will try it but you'll see."

We took the three dresses to the changing rooms. As we walked I whispered, "I want us to use the same room. Don't say anything when I tell them you need help, okay babe?"

She got that wicked grin and whispered, "Okay honey. You're the boss."

The girl on the desk, whose badge identified her as 'Pippa', handed us our token and I said, "Is it okay if we use the same room? My friend obviously needs help in getting changed."

Pippa just said, "Oh yes. No problem."

"And, for obvious reasons, we might take a little longer than usual so don't worry about us."

She looked a little uncomfortable and just said, "Yes, of course. Take as long as you need."

We walked down to the last one in the line, went in and I closed and locked the door behind us. Inside there was a large mirror on the opposite wall and a small wooden chair on the left hand side.

I hung the three dresses up on the coat hooks on the back of the door and then we took a moment to kiss before I said, "Right, who goes first, babe?"

She smiled and said, "You. I want to watch you strip two times."

I laughed, "Okay."

She propped her crutches on the chair and sat down as I removed my dress, suddenly being reminded that I was walking around without panties, which gave me a little thrill.

I took the midi dress first and pulled it over my head, finally pulling it down and adjusting to get it straight. The split on the left was very high, and the material was stretchy and form fitting. I looked in the mirror and liked it immediately.

I turned to Kat, pushed my hip out so the split was more obvious, and said, "What do you think, babe?"

She nodded, looking at it with a critical eye, "It's good. But not enough leg showing."

"Oh, come on," I said, "The split is right up to my hip. I like it."

She reluctantly said, "Okay. It looks good. But I want to see the other one."

I quickly changed into the mini dress and found that the laces on the side allowed you to adjust the length a little. It was set to the shortest which meant that it only came about five centimetres past where my bum ended. It was very figure hugging.

I was about to lengthen it when Kat said, "No, honey. Don't change it. Is perfect."

I stared at her, "Kat. It barely covers me!"

"I know. Sexy legs. I like it."

I beamed with pride and said, "Thank you babe. Now, come on, let's get you changed."

She peeled off her tee shirt to reveal a lacy black bra and then she stood and leaned on the wall as I undid her skirt and slid it down, revealing her gorgeous pussy which was clearly excited, her lips wet and her clit poking out. It appeared that this was an almost continuous state with the two of us. I was kneeling on the floor anyway so as I helped her step out of the dress I couldn't resist placing a kiss on her pussy. Leaning against the wall she moaned and put her hands in my hair. Her legs parted a little and I decided I wanted this so much. As my tongue circled her, taking in her wonderful scent and taste, I slid my hand up between her thighs and I felt how open and ready she was. I slid two fingers in and I felt her fingers grip me, pulling me to her.

Finding her spot she just said, in almost a whisper, "Oh fuck, Anna. Jebi me, honey. Yes. Yes."

She was close and it took only a matter of minutes before I felt her rhythmic squeezing strengthen, her thighs shaking with the strain of reaching for her orgasm while trying not to make enough noise to attract attention. She finally came, her hips rocking slightly, her legs practically vibrating. I slowed to a stop and gently removed my fingers, placing a little kiss on her clit before standing up once more.

She opened her eyes and smiled at me before saying, "God, Anna. You are wonderful."

I smiled, kissed her, went and got the mini dress and said, "We've got to get you into this, babe." I looked at it and saw that it had an open back with just a clasp at the neck. "If you sit down I'll slide it up."

She sat back down on the chair and I slid it up her legs and then she stood once more. After a little negotiating with the crutches I got it up over her shoulders and fastened it, adjusting it a little.

I stood back and looked. The translucent covering was at mid thigh while the lining was a few inches higher.

It looked wonderful.

"Babe, that is so you. I love it."

She looked at her reflection in the mirror and said, "You really like?"

I looked at her eyes in the reflection and, standing next to her in my mini skirt I said, "I do, babe. Sexy seeing your thighs."

"But... I look so awkward."

I looked down at her feet, pointed inward as usual, and said, "No babe, not to me. You look like you."

She paused before saying, "I don't know. Seems a pity to buy a dress nobody else will see."

"Well, I'll see it and I like what I'm seeing. Tell you what, I'll buy this mini dress if you'll let me buy this one for you."

She hesitated and then relaxed and smiled, "Yes, okay honey. I want to see sexy legs so you have a deal."

I was so happy. We had removed another barrier. We spent the next ten minutes undressing and putting our clothes back on. We eventually emerged and I handed the midi dress back to Pippa and soon we were back out on the high street.

We got a light bite to eat at a small cafe and, as we were finishing I said, "How about new shoes? And some underwear?"

She looked at me and said, "I love underwear, so yes but no point buying me shoes. I'll scuff and ruin them. Waste of money."

I looked at her and said, "Well, if you don't wear them except on special occasions, and we walk as little as possible I think it would be lovely for you to have some nice shoes."

She smiled at me, holding her hands up, "Okay, okay. I give in. You'll see though. Another thing though, honey, you don't need to be buying everything. I can afford to pay my way you know."

"I know babe. Today is my treat. You can treat me another day. I'll look forward to being spoiled by you."

She got that mischievous grin again and stared at me with those green eyes in a way that made very special feelings start between my legs, "Oh, I intend to spoil you in so many ways, honey."

-------------------

Thank you all once again for reading and a special thanks to Kat for her support, encouragement and proofreading. Please leave a comment and rate the story. Where possible, and time allowing, I always try to respond to comments and private messages.

Love always

Anna

Xxxxx

12