All Comments on 'Kissing Kelly'

by Mister_Shy

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
dinkymacdinkymacover 11 years ago
Great Story!!

Thanks for sharing.

peebudypeebudyover 11 years ago
that was quite some shower!

great story. i love the contradiction between her words and actions at the end.

i really think she does want to be his tramp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Will there be more

I hope you continue this fantastic story between step-mom and step-son. Please continue this hot relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more please

She'll be back. Maybe not tomorrow, but she'll be back. It would be nice to see a follow up to this story sometime soon. Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tell me more!!

Please don't let this end here!! I see yoga sex in the future for them.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Nasty Namaste Stroke Story with Soul Potential !

This could go so many places. I like it that the young man has had experience & used it to snare stepmother . The qualm factor cc betraying his father/ her husband stayed absurdly low.

Possibly this could be developed in sequel if author has ambition/ time to lift this saga up from very good stroke story status, which is where this work currently resides IMHO. Thx regardless of future installments fraught with epic potential to author for content thus far & giving me push to reacquaint self with my dusty yoga DVD collection.

camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

So hot and daring.. I also hope there is more to this story in the future.

Jerryr6Jerryr6over 11 years ago
5 Stars!

Finally......a literate, thoughtful story. Good work! Hope you will continue with this saga.

DomnuDomnuover 11 years ago

Wonderful story. I was hoping the dad would not catch them and you delivered. A perfect story. Please give us more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!

This is by far my favorite story!!! Love love love it. I could actually imagine everything happening... very descriptive and lots of details. Glad there's a literate story here! You definitely need to develop this into a short film. I would be the first to get in line and watch it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

This is a great story, sexy, naughty, and well written. The characters are nicely detailed, and their actions are consistent with the world of the story. The backstory did a good job adding some emotional depth to the three main characters. I hope there's another chapter or two so we can see how things develop! Thanks for posting this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Action!

It really get me a high...am so hard while reading this on travelling...need to take care it aftwards..keep it up n write gud stories...regards from Mumbai, India.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

Great story one of the best I have seen in a long time

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

Part 2 please, incredible stuff!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

Part two please, that was unbelievable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice read

part 2 in the works?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Best story I've ever read

There's only one that might be close to this one. But the detail you go into is staggeringly hot. Sure hope this comment doesn't give you writer's block.

Definitely part 2 pleeease!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Incompetent and tallentless !

"1*" !

geesy333geesy333about 11 years ago

One of the best stories i've had the chance to read. Keep more coming. I see a possibility of popular series.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
but now what does he do?

ah, how can he not pursue wanting to fuck her again, eat her again? What's going to happen, it begs for a follow-up, good job nicely written too thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Cool story, though I wish he hadn't been so busy changing positions that he ran out of time to cum in Kelly's cunt. Maybe you can continue the story, and he can go all the way during their next encounter?

RastaclownRastaclownalmost 10 years ago
more

When are you going to do a follow-up .

arch3rarch3ralmost 9 years ago
Veryy HOtt

Please continue!!

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974over 8 years ago
Kelly

Loved it...need more of Kelly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lifted me up and dropped me off.

Fan-fucking-tastic stuff, author. Please make a sequel. The language of the story, the encounters between the characters and the development through is astoundingly portrayed and enjoyable to read. We need another segment of this story, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Kelly is such a good step-mom. Let see what else is in store for these two!!

More

Welee58Welee58over 8 years ago
SMOKIN"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was hooked right off the bat. This is the stuff dreams are made of and your telling of it made me feel like it was me. I"m going to have to take up now. Please don't let this story end now. This definitely requires multiple chapters. I can hardly wait. FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY!!!!

DarkmagnetDarkmagnetover 7 years ago
That was hot.

Write more.

Crusader235Crusader235about 6 years ago
2012

2012 is when this very hot step mom story was written. There should have been much more, and some sort of ending, but alas the author has not done that. Still a hot read and worthy of 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I disagree with Crusader235: the story does have an ending. "Never again, you understand? I'm your dad's wife..." seems clear enough to me. Not every story has to end with the father's wife becoming the son's fuck toy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dam good story!!!

Five stars. Keep it up, I'm sure there's more on your mind, exercising can be so much more than Yoga.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Holy s#*t

Erm, sequel.......?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

if this had a part 2 it would easily have 4.9 rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wow!

I would have given your story a six if I could! Sincerely excellent!

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(10/6/2021) Well done!! I think these were the hottest two pages I've ever read; the first page was a great setup. I'll be looking for your work outside Lite. 5 stars of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HOT!

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 1 year ago

Oh for blank blank sake. You stopped??

KnightofmindKnightofmind2 months ago

Like a fire cracker on the end of a fuse. Burning and building toward an inevitable conclusion of furious light, sound and heat in an all encompassing concussive wave of wonder. But only once...

DominatrixBreederDominatrixBreeder2 months ago

Pretty please sequel mr author. Kelly pussy still doesn't receive narrator's seed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is a well written tale & very imaginative. On that basis it deserves 5 stars, but the subject matter of the kid cucking his father is crude.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMister_Shy@Mister_Shy
Hello, fellow Literoticans! Veronica here. Thank you for reading my smut! Writing for Lit has been one of the most gratifying hobbies of my life. Nothing quite compares to sharing my dirty fantasies with fellow dirty minds. It's an honor and a privilege. :) Several years ago...