Kissing Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum was impressed. She asked, "Do you live alone here, Jack? This place is beautiful but enormous."

"Yes mum, this house was built by a High Court Judge in 1815. It's only had Judges as owners. I bought it from the estate of a judge who was the fourth generation of his family to have owned it. I also bought the complete contents of fittings and furnishings. There are some wonderful Antiques within the house. It's a beautiful house to live in. There are several rooms beside the back door where you can store your things. Let's get that done, and then we can have a glass of wine."

As they worked, mum asked, "Are you dating anyone at the moment? Does anyone help you with the day to day running of this house?"

"No, I'm not dating anyone at the moment. I'm pretty busy with my work. But, yes, I have a housekeeper who's first-class. She's a single parent with a twenty-year-old daughter who's studying law. They both help around the house. They live in a mews house that I converted into a five-room apartment. They're happy there. Liz, the mother, is a wonderful cook. She makes my breakfast every morning and has excellent pre-prepared vacuum-packed meals in the freezer, which I can steam before eating. The duck she does is excellent. We can have it for dinner tonight."

They emptied the van then Jack showed mum around the house. Mum couldn't believe her eyes. Every room was terrific. The kitchen was a dream kitchen with every appliance was of the highest quality. Jack showed mum her bedroom. Her jaw dropped when she saw it. She said, "This house should be in Home magazines. It's out of this world. But, Jack, you must be careful. There are women out there that would do triple summersaults to get their hands on you."

Jack then showed mum his bedroom. It was in another world with Classic decoration with unique antiques, the mirrored dressing table would have made any room look fantastic, but there were half a dozen exquisite other pieces there too. Jack said, "Mum, I bought this house five years ago. Apart from Liz and her daughter, who would have been in the room to clean it, you're the first woman to be in this room alone with me."

Mum looked happy when he said this. Jack then showed mum the pool area. Mum loved what she saw then said, "Jack, I would love a swim before we eat. Is that ok if I go for a swim first?"

"Of course, mum, I'll join you."

Jack gave mum one of the towelling bathrobes, and a towel from a shelf in the pool area, then pointed her to a shower room and said, "It's better, mum, if you shower first. There's a shower room over there."

"I'll do that, Jack, but I need to get a costume. They're in a bag in one of the rooms we stored my things."

Mum then went to look for a costume; Jack had a drawer full of his trunks. He picked one then went for a shower. Jack showered then went into the pool. The temperature was just suitable for casual swimming. If you wanted it for competitive swimming, you would need it a few degrees cooler.

Mum came in. She was wearing the towelling bathrobe. She had her hair up. Jack was sure that she had taken off her facial make-up. Mum then took off her bathrobe. She was wearing a red bathing costume. Her figure looked amazing. Her flat stomach and curves looked gorgeous.

Her massive tits were cupped in a half-cup top. They jiggled beautifully as she walked to the pool steps. Mum said, "Jack, I showered in my bedroom. That's a beautiful bathroom that I have. I could get used to the luxury that's surrounding me here. The water is a perfect temperature for me. No shivering here as you get into the water."

Jack had been swimming with the Crawl stroke. Mum was using the Breaststroke. Jack changed to the Breaststroke and swam towards her. They then swam up and down together at a relaxed pace but at a reasonable rate for toning their muscles. Finally, mum said, "Can I swim here every morning before breakfast?"

"I'm here every morning at seven. I swim thirty-five lengths, over a kilometre, then I breakfast, then I have a full British breakfast which is not that healthy, but I enjoy it. Every other meal that I eat is very healthy. What do you like for breakfast, mum?"

"I'm so like you, Jack. I love a fry up in the morning. I also watch what I eat on my other meals. I can cook your evening meals if you want? I want to do that for you."

"That would be nice, mum. You'll meet Liz tomorrow, have a chat with her. I'm sure that you'll come to some arrangement with her. Are you enjoying your swim?"

"I love it. This is a beautiful pool to swim in. Swimming is good for you. Is this place expensive to maintain?"

"Not really. I have converted the third floor to a suite of offices. My top managers have open offices there. I work mostly from there. We also have a much bigger facility, a ten-minute drive from here. Over two thousand people are working there. The offices there are all open plan, I don't have an office there, I sit with everyone else, then I get a feel for what is happening in the business. The expenses for running here are all absorbed into the main business. They're all tax-deductible."

"Jack, what should I wear when your staff are here? Do you want me formally dressed?"

"Mum, wear what you feel comfortable in, in the courtyard, they park their cars. I have installed a lift. You don't realise it's there as the sandstone matches the rest of the building. If there's an emergency, then they use the stairs. They can also use the pool. Their wives can use it too. From ten in the morning until eight at night, I have Live Guards at the pool. They give swimming lessons to the kids, school holidays it's busy there, but it allows parents to spend quality time with their kids."

Jack loved seeing mum's massive tits as they jiggled as she swam. He wondered if he would ever suck them again? He wondered if mum thought of what happened that night all those years? She had never said a word. They had two more lengths to swim then they had swum over a kilometre.

Mum replied, "Jack, it's so good that you do that. Everyone will appreciate it. The kids will love it. I will only swim with you in the morning. When we're alone at night, then I'll wear the Chinese nightshirt that you gave me. I love it as it's so comfortable. I treated myself. I bought another four. I still have the Chinese dressing gown you gave me. I hand wash it with the nightshirt. Both are as good as new. I will wear the nightshirt for you tonight."

Jack was happy when mum said this. He wondered if she would wear a bra? Mum couldn't believe how taut and firm Jack's muscles were. He was in a beautiful condition physically. He also had a beautiful tan. He looked very healthy. Mum said, "Jack, you have a great tan. Have you been on holiday?"

"Mum, my last holiday was with you when we went to Brighton, I've been to America a few times, but that was work. On the fourth floor, there's a beautiful balcony. When the weather is good, I'm up there a lot. It's not overlooked, and I can sunbathe there. I will show it to you later."

Mum thought, my God, Jack was looking at my tits there. How can he still be interested in an old woman like me? He could have any woman that he wanted.

That was a fantastic night all those years ago. The way he kissed was terrific. I thought that he was just a horny young man. I was so hot too.

He sucked my tits and gave me a fantastic orgasm. It was so strong. I would have let him go further, but I was in the middle of a very heavy period and had a tampon inside me. If I'd taken the tampon out, the bed would have been soaked in blood. So he couldn't still be interested in me, or could he?

They finished their swim, they got out of the pool, and Jack gave mum a label with a metal band on it and said, "Mum, put Jill Ryan on the label on your costume and leave it in the laundry basket then the Life Guard will wash it and rinse it, so there's no chlorine in it. It then will be left in that cupboard under R, ready for your next visit. Then have your shower in the ladies changing room, take your bathrobe with you. I will get you here in ten minutes."

As Jack was showering, he thought that mum's tits looked bigger. Had they got bigger as she had got older? How could Jack quietly let her know that he was interested in her? They were both adults, ok it was years ago, but mum had enjoyed the orgasm Jack had given her. What could and should he do to let mum be aware that he was interested? He knew that he would find a way.

Mum loved the shower gel in the shower cubicles. Jack's attention to detail was first-class. Maybe that was why he was such a successful businessman? As she lathered her massive tits, she felt her nipples harden. She nipped them with her fingers. It felt so good. Mum thought my tits were bigger now. Due to menopause, they are still as sensitive, I would love him to play and suck them again, but can I let him know that's what I want?

Mum then started to lather inside her pink cunt flaps. Her whole pussy felt so good. Her vulva was smooth and swollen. She preferred it smooth. It made that entire area more sensitive.

Then she wondered how she could get cucumbers into the kitchen without Liz getting inquisitive? She loved a nice long thick cucumber. She loved her pussy stretched. A nice thick cucumber fucking her stretched pussy, her finger working her big hard clit, and an orgasm was guaranteed.

Mum came out of the shower room wearing the bathrobe. Jack was waiting for her. He, too, was wearing a bathrobe. Jack said, "Mum, do you want to see the third and fourth floors? Then you'll know the whole building."

"I would love to, Jack, but I think that it would take me longer to get to know the whole building, this place is huge, but it's also so interesting. So let's go. Can I help you with the dinner tonight as I want to be involved in the cooking?"

"Of course you can mum, I'll only be steam heating the vacuum-packed meals as they have already been cooked, but you can have a glass of wine as you watch me?"

They went upstairs. Mum was impressed with the staircases. They were works of art. The third and fourth floors were all offices with high ceilings and beautiful cornices. They had all modern office equipment and computers apart from Jack's, which had an Antique desk and chairs with a modern large flat screen monitor on the desk.

On the fourth floor, there was a kitchen that could provide snacks and teas and coffees. Then Jack showed mum the balcony. It was a sun trap. It couldn't be overlooked, you could sunbathe nude there, and no one could see you. Mum said, "This is a sun trap here, you could sunbathe nude here, and nobody would see you. The views of the City are fantastic."

"I sunbathe nude here, mum."

"Could I join you?"

"Of course, but you'd have to apply the sun cream on my back as I can't do it myself?"

"I'd love to do that for you, but you'd have to do mine?"

They both laughed, then Jack hugged mum, mum pulled him close. When Jack felt the weight of mum's tits on his chest, he knew at once they were bigger than that night all those years ago. They still felt firm and meaty.

Jack wanted to feel them but knew now wasn't the time. Mum must show more than a hint that she was interested.

They went downstairs so both could dress for the evening. Jack wore a polo shirt and chinos. He then went into the kitchen. He took two duck dinners out of the freezer. He left the two vacuum packs on a plate so mum could see the whole procedure.

He then left a note for Liz, "Good morning Liz, my mother will now be staying with us for a while. She's staying in the Guest Suite. She also wants a full cooked breakfast. Many thanks, JR."

Mum came in. She was wearing the Chinese nightshirt that Jack had given her, the one she had worn on that night. Was mum sending a signal?

Jack then switched on the steamer, he then poured two glasses of Chardonnay, he gave one to mum, they toasted each other, then Jack said, "Mum, I'm so happy that you're here. You can stay as long as you want. I will look after you now."

"Thank you, Jack, I'm sure that I'll be very happy here, but I want to help you. I want to do things for you. You're dad, and I are finished. I should have left him when you went to High School, but I didn't because of you. Then you got your degree, and I was alone. Jack, you are all I've got in my life. I love you as only a mother can."

Jack hugged mum. Then their lips met, they tongue kissed, mum was sucking Jack's tongue into her mouth. She was pulling him so close to her. It felt so good and natural. Mum wasn't rushing. She was showing that she loved him, and she wanted him to love her.

Jack then cupped her massive left tit. Mum gasped with pleasure, then said, "Jack, I have thought every day since you last did this to me and the interesting effect it had on me. I want so much more of this. Are you comfortable with that?"

Jack was delighted when he heard mum say this. He pulled her close to him and said, "Mum, I want you so much. I've thought of that night every day too. Let's eat first. I've only had breakfast a long time ago this morning. We have both worked hard all day. Let's eat. Then we can go to bed. I want to love you as you have never been loved in your life."

"I want that too, Jack."

Jack then placed the meals inside the steaming oven. The oven was ready. This would only take twenty-five minutes. They stood kissing, touching and feeling for twenty-five minutes, then the oven beeped. Jack was so careful as he opened the vacuum packs and plated the meals.

The meals looked so beautiful on the plates. The aroma was excellent. The taste was delicious. Mum said, "This is amazing; the taste is delicious. Jack, you must get Liz to show me how to prepare this when you told me I didn't believe this taste was possible. The freezer is full. We don't need to go out for a long time."

They cleared the table together, putting the used dishes into the dishwasher, then mum said, "Jack, let's go to your bedroom. I need to use your bathroom. When I come out, I won't be wearing the nightshirt. I'll be naked. Could you be naked too? That would save us all the fumbling about taking off our clothes. We are both adults. We both know what we want to do tonight. From my side, I've been thinking about it for the last eight years."

Jack hugged mum. They tongue kissed lovingly for a couple of minutes. Jack's cock was rock hard. He said, "Mum, I want it too. You don't know how happy I am. I will be naked when you come out."

Jack was naked when mum came out of the bathroom. She hadn't even closed the door. She must feel comfortable being around Jack. Mum's body was stunning. Her massive tits were bigger. She had no fat on her at all.

Mum was holding a large bath towel, then mum said, "You have a beautiful body Jack, your cock is massive. I've never seen one as long and thick. I have brought this towel as a precaution, I get very wet when I'm aroused, and I'm very nervous and aroused now. Could we put this on the bed then lie on top of it?"

Jack helped mum spread the towel on top of the bed. Mum was staring at Jack's massive cock. They lay down on top of the towel, they kissed lovingly, pulling each other closer, then mum said, "Jack, we don't need to rush tonight. We have so much time. Let's take our time and explore each other's bodies. We'll both know when we're ready for the next stage. I love you so much, Jack."

They kissed again. Mum felt Jack's powerful arm and checked his muscles when her hand found Jack's massive stiff cock. Mum said, "Your cock is beautiful Jack, I can feel the blood throbbing in your veins. It's so big. I love my pussy being stretched. I haven't been penetrated by a cock for years. Please make me so wet before you take me, then take your time until I get used to this magnificent cock."

Mum saw some precum on Jack's cock slit. So, using her thumb and index finger, she squeezed his slit open then put the tip of her tongue inside his cock slit, so she got all of his precum. Mum's tongue then teased the bulbous head of Jack's cock.

Then he felt the warmth and softness of her mouth. Slowly she started taking more of his stiff shaft into her mouth. She had three-quarters of his shaft in her mouth when she came off and said, "I've never had a cock so deep in my throat, and I've still over two inches to take before I can deep throat you. Don't worry. I'll be doing it soon, now let me make your cock hard."

Jack had been sucking on mum's tits. They were bigger than the last time he had sucked on them. However, they were still firm and meaty. So when mum had started to go down on him, Jack changed his position to allow them to 69. His nose and mouth were now an inch away from the top of mum's perfectly formed long sex slit.

He spread her thick cunt flaps open out popped a huge hooded clit. Jack teased it with his tongue. Mum gasped with pleasure as she pushed her wet pussy against Jack's mouth.

Jack slid two fingers up mum's wet but tight cunt. Mum gasped again, then said, "Jack, that feels so good. My clit has never been licked before. It wasn't your father's thing though he loved it when I sucked his cock, Jack, can you give me another finger? I love it when you finger fuck me like that. Don't be surprised if you make me cum quickly. It's been so long."

Jack was now sucking mum's huge clit. He had worked up to finger fucking her with four fingers. Now he was fisting her with his fingers in a cone shape. Mum loved it and was angling her hips so Jack could go deeper.

As Jack was doing this, mum's head bobbed up and down on Jack's long thick shaft. Then Jack felt mum's lips gripping tightly around the base of his cock. Mum was now deep throating him. He could feel the head of his cock banging against the walls of her throat.

Jack kept on sucking on mum's clit. It was like sucking a little cock. Jack just kept on sucking, sensing that mum was close. Then mum said, "Jack, I'm going to cum. This feels wonderful. If I cum then it will be the first time that I've cum this way in my life."

A minute later, Jack felt the warmth of mum's creamy spunk flood into his mouth. There was lots of it. It tasted sweet and delicious. Jack had to swallow some as there was so much. Mum was trembling so much that she had come off his cock.

Jack just kept sucking every drop that he could get out of mum's dripping pussy. Finally, when mum had composed herself, Jack came off and cum kissed. Mum's tongue went deep inside Jack's mouth.

They kissed like this until all the cum was out of Jack's and mum's mouths. Then mum said, "Thank you, Jack, no one ever given me oral before. I loved how you did that to me. You can do it again to me any time that you want. I'm pleased that I can deep throat you. That's a monster of a cock you've got. Now I want to feel it inside my pussy. Would you mind if I went on top of you for the first time, then I can control how much of the monster that I'm taking?"

"Do that mum, and then I can watch your beautiful big tits jiggling as you ride me. Your pussy is very wet now, mum. You'll be able to take me easily."

Gripping Jack's cock at the base mum squatted over him teasing her hard clit with the bulbous head of Jack's stiff cock. She then ran the head of his cock just inside her cunt lips up and down her long sex slit. That felt so good for Jack.

Then mum picked the spot where she wanted Jack to enter her. She pushed down. She felt her pussy tunnel being stretched as Jack's massive cock slid up her.

Slowly and gently, mum pushed down on Jack's stiff cock. Then Jack felt the head of his cock hit mum's cervix as he felt mum's pussy lips on the base of his cock. Mum was taking his full length easily.

"Jack, it feels so good, my pussy feels stretched, but it feels so good. The head of your cock is hitting my cervix. I've never had that before. Are you happy with the way mummy is riding you? My tits are going to jiggle as I'm going to ride you so hard and fast now. Push your cock hard against mummy's cunt, and I'll work my hips so that I can take the monster deeper. I need this so much."