Kissing Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum soon had a powerful rhythm going as she pounded Jack's cock. It felt so good for both of them. Mum used her powerful cunt muscles to tighten her pussy lips around Jack's cock at all the right moments as she pounded up and down on his massive cock.

Jack started to suck mum's hard nipples alternatively, mum loved this. Then he started fingering her hard clit as she rode him. Mum was giving him everything. Jack sensed mum was close. He had nearly cum twice but had managed to hold back.

Jack then lubed his middle finger on his other hand, using mum's cunt juice as lube. He slipped it up mum's tight ass. Mum loved it and cried out, "Jack, give me another finger, finger fuck my ass with two fingers, and I'll cum."

"Cum for me, mum, I'm going to squirt my creamy spunk on your cervix, cum for me, mum, and I'll cum too."

A minute later, they both climaxed simultaneously. They both had powerful orgasms.

"Jack, that was something exceptional. Your cock is made for me. When you're inside me, I feel that we are one. I love being with you, but we must be careful that no one gets to know about our secret."

That was the beginning of a fantastic relationship between mother and son. They made love three times every day. But, for the first week, mum put her headprint on her pillow in her bedroom and then ruffled the sheets.

A week later, she said to Liz, "Liz, you work so hard. I will look after Jack's bedroom and laundry as well as my own. That will make your day a little easier."

Twelve years later, at mum's seventh birthday, she was still the only woman that had spent a night in Jack's bed. They had both found true mother and son love.

THE END.