Kissing Mum's Friend Goodnight Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She beamed at him.

"Does... does he need the same kind of help you have given me, Nurse Sue?"

She frowned.

"Certainly not! I'm a nurse, not a slut. I don't do what I've just done for all patients, I'll have you know!" she added, pretending to feel shocked and insulted.

Her voice softened.

"No. But my third patient today has some problems that he needs help with. He is getting older and although his blood pressure is normal, he is struggling to experience sexual satisfaction. Even Viagra doesn't fully work. I went to visit him for another matter, and he told me about it. I tried to help him, and he managed an erection and even an ejaculation..."

"Wow, Nurse Sue!"

Although it was sheer fantasy, the image of his mother's friend pleasuring men in their senior years was very appealing, all the more so for her having pleasured him, though half her age.

"How... how old is this patient, Nurse Sue?"

She sighed, feigning mild exasperation.

"Have you never heard of patient confidentiality, Michael? I mean -- would you like me to tell him about... about what you and I have done, even though I'm old enough to be your mother?"

"I... I only asked his age, not his name. Besides -- you've already told me about his impotence problem," he persisted.

She smiled.

"If you must know, then, he's sixty-eight years old."

She turned to go to the bathroom.

"Nurse Sue?" he persisted further.

She turned round again, and again relished his eyes roving over her in her outrageous clothing.

"Yes? I really do need the bathroom..."

"Only a couple of quick things. Firstly, you will be back later to give me my bed bath? As you say, I seem to be on the mend, but..."

"Oh yes," she declared, taking in his gaze on the short hem of the tunic and on her stockinged thighs below it.

"Oh, yes, it's certainly too early stages for you to be going to bathe or shower. I'll be back in a little while to sort that out. Now, what was the other matter?"

"Just this, Nurse Sue. If you want to tell Mr Ageing about me and my blood pressure problem -- and about your marvellous therapy that you have ministered, feel free!"

She laughed, nodded her head and softly said "Okay".

12